Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki shivered pleasantly when Tony stated that he would fulfill his promise very night ir the god wanted. "I will never not want you." Loki breathed when the kiss ended. When Tony commented on the length of hair he took a lock between his fingers. "It is much longer than it has ever been. Should I cut it?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but smile warmly at the god’s reply. It was still a wonderful, unique feeling to be loved by someone like this and to be in a long relationship, that seemed to have a chance of lasting for once. Watching Loki examine his hair, Tony ran his fingers through it again, giving a small shrug. “It doesn’t matter to me Lo, it’s your hair.” He said lightly. “But you do like having your hair messed with, and longer hair certainly doesn’t hurt that cause.” He smirked. Tony honestly didn’t care about Loki’s hair length as long as it wasn’t ridiculously short or long. He liked there to be enough for him to play with when he was bored or see the body it had when Loki hadn’t slicked it back yet.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:37 am
MDaylus

Loki's eyes fluttered a bit as Tony ran his fingers through his hair again. It was no use denying that he enjoyed the sensation it caused. "Perhaps I will keep it this length, it does not bother me and it does not hinder me in anyway." loki hummed thoughtfully. It was something to try, something to establish between this period in his life and the past periods.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chucked at the reaction he got and nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He said lightly, twirling a strand of hair around his finger before he began to wash Loki off, taking the time to do his own inspection of Loki's health. "You should straighten your hair out all the time....you look cute with the waves." He said absently. He could understand it when they were meeting important people and had to look proper. But when they were staying in all the time, it was different.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:52 am
MDaylus

"You will have to show me what you mean. I have only ever done my hair one way unless for some ceremony on Asgard." Loki stated when Tony said he should straighten his hair. "come now we must finish getting ready and packed no doubt my mother will want to leave sooner rather than later." Loki continued moving to exit the shower once they were both clean. He pulled two towels for them setting one on a counter as he turned to dry Tony off. He knew the man prefered the manual way over magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly followed Loki out of the shower, not really wanting to leave the warm water. He was a little surprised when Loki promptly began to dry him off, but he didn’t say anything, just enjoyed the attention and appreciated that Loki seemed to be accepting his preference for non-magical means when it came down to hygiene. It really felt strange to him to magically become clean or dry, it felt like he’d missed something. Returning the favor of drying off Loki, he kissed him on the neck gently before he turned to the mirror, checking to make sure he didn’t need to shave or anything. Sure, from the looks of Thor and his friends, it wouldn’t matter if he showed up looking like a caveman, but he was too vain for that. When he was satisfied, he made a bee line for the closet and a charcoal gray suit he’d set aside for this. He might have special clothing he had to wear once he got to Asgard, but he might as well show up looking good by earth standards.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony returned the gesture of drying him off. His smile grew a bit when Tony kissed his neck before he allowed the man to continue the rest of his preparation. Loki moved to the bedroom and summoned his light armor to himself. Laying it across the bed he changed into it before leaving the room to finish packing what he would need from what was now his study. When he returned he was carrying a bag which he tossed some Midgardian apparel into before running through a list in his head and nodding. "I believe I am well prepared now." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up from where he was considering two different outfits when Loki spoke. “Good, good….” He said, a little distracted by his decision. He just ended up shaking his head and stuffed both sets of clothing into his bag. He started to reach for his electronics, but reconsidered, remembering that Asgard was probably out of wifi signal. “I need to get my travel armor from the lab.” He said slowly, zipping up his bag. He paused then, looking to Loki with a little concern. “Could you pull things between realms if you had to?” he asked slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony with feint amusement while the man tried to decide on some clothing choices. Nodding when the man continued to say that he needed to retrieve his travel armor from the lab. "Yes as can my mother should we need anything. What are you thinking?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked a little relieved and nodded. When questioned, he shook his he shrugged. “I haven’t been too far from my spare reactors since my run in with Obadiah. I would take one with me but they’re a little too precious risk being broken or lost.” He explained. “I don’t think that there will be any need for me to change out, I have more than enough power in the one I have right now, but assuming that I won’t need them is usually the alarm bell for me actually needing access to them.” He continued.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki noted the look of relief Tony had that both he and his mother had the ability to pull things through realms. Hearing about the reactor, he worried a bit. "No one in Asgard knows about it, as far as I know Thor knows very little about it and would have no reason to tell about it. We should have no problem." Loki assured softly. Still he would inform his mother of their location in case he was unable to get one for Tony.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly to Loki’s explanation. Relaxing at the knowledge that he wouldn’t be without access to his reactors. “I just needed to make sure.” He said lightly, picking up his bag to head for the lab, he paused beside Loki, finally taking in the light armor he wore, smirking at the sight, he tilted his head. “There really is something lovely about seeing you in armor.” He said, running his hand over a piece of leather, finding it softer than you would’ve originally thought.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:31 pm
MDaylus

"I understand that." Loki assured when the man stated that he just needed to make sure that he had access to the reactors. Loki picked up his own bag and followed Tony to the lab casting a sideways glance at the jammer. Looking to Tony as the man commented on his armor he smiled. "This one is merely leather much like what I have had made for you. It is also the easiest of all of my armor to remove." he teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued to poke at the armor over Loki's chest as the god spoke, trying to figure it all out and admiring some of the craftsmanship involved. Loki's words had him pausing to chuckle. "You are going to have me distracted and frustrated before we even reach Asgard." He said lightly, smoothing over the leather with his hand, he gave Loki another appreciative glance before turning to pull his armor off the bench where he'd been working on it. Looking it over to make sure that it was working and that he hadn't left something off, he locked it down and turned to Loki. "Sure you got everything babe?" He asked lightly. He knew Loki still had a lot of things on Asgard, but he still had to ask.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:02 pm
MDaylus

"That is my intention." Loki smirked. He stood back and watched Tony with his armor but when the man turned back to him to ask if he was sure he had everything he nodded. "I am sure, are we ready for this?" Loki questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games