Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve got his food last, satisfied with what everyone else was eating, for the most part at least. Frowning at Loki’s description, he shook his head. “Well I can assure you it won’t reach that point. Everyone that may reach that point of drunkenness has a partner to keep them in line.” He smirked. Clint, Tony, and Thor, though they may drink until they were falling over themselves, usually still had the sense to be frightened and aware of their lovers, enough to not get in trouble at least, that or their respective partner managed to drag them off before that could happen. “Generally people just eat until they fall asleep….” He smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled hearing that such festivities did not reach the levels that Asgard did. "Then I can see no reason I should not enjoy the festivities if individuals eat until they fall asleep." Loki grinned feeling a bit of relief knowing that the feast could be far more relaxed, even if some did get drunk enough they would be reined in to behave.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smiled at Loki’s words, pleased that he could offer some peace of mind. “I hope so.” He said lightly. Tony watched the exchange between the two, slowly picking up on what they were talking about. Slowly putting his hand on Loki’s knee, Tony sent across some reassurances. He knew Loki was wary of some things, but he was with people he could trust now. Turning to the two spies, he smirked. “What have you two been whispering to each other all morning? I swear, if SHIELD is trying to do something sneaky again….” He threatened, though it was empty, as much as Tony disliked SHIELD, Steve stood by them and Tony would never do anything to Natasha or Clint. Fury though, Fury he might put a few well placed plasma blasts in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony with a smile when the man put a hand on his knee and sent reassurances to him. Reassuring the man that everything was alright he went back to eating. Natasha looked up when Tony questioned her and Clint rolling her eyes.

"It has nothing to do with Shield and it is none of your business. Besides if it was Shield business you would already know. No doubt your still hacked into their mainframe." Natasha told the man.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t even flinch at the answer he got. “Snippy, snippy, must be something embarrassing.” He grinned, but didn’t push. “And despite what you may think, I am not so paranoid as to check on SHIELD every five minutes. And if you were me, you would stay hooked in too.” He said lightly. Of course that brought a disapproving hiss of his name from Steve, which Tony shrugged off. The soldier was too naïve and trusting at times, Tony knew where danger lied, and he would keep an eye on it. “Since you two are unwilling to share, Loki and I have something we need to discuss with all of you.” He said slowly. Sure, Thor wasn’t there, but it might be better to talk one on one with him about this anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:31 am
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when tony teased Natasha and Clint who had a slight blush on his face. He laughed a bit more as Steve gave Tony a disapproving hiss. He looked a bit confused when the man said that they both had something to share. Racking his brain quickly he nodded remembering the conversation from the night before.

Natasha rolled her eyes at Tony again as he continued teasing and moved on. Hearing that both loki and Tony had something to tell them she cast a hopeful glance at Bruce assuming that Loki had finally told the man.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned at Tony’s words. At first it was instinct, Tony’s announcements were not always good. Then he saw the look Natasha sent him and gave an almost unnoticeable shake of the head. He knew what she was hoping, and it wasn’t that. Tony would have come in shouting the news this morning, or he would have been far more nervous about the topic.

Tony didn’t notice any of this and just took Loki’s hand in his as the god nodded. “Loki and I have been talking and we’ve decided it was time to make our relationship known to the public.” He said slowly. “We’ll be making a public announcement shortly, and all of you deserved forewarning, as I’m sure some of the media attention and questions will turn to the team considering I am in a serious relationship with an alien who just so happens to be the little brother of a teammate.” He continued.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man took his hand. He continued to smile as the man explained that they would be coming out to the public with their relationship. He looked around when the man finished announcing their plans of coming out to the public, he looked around to gauge reactions and wasn't disappointed. Clint looked like he was ready to laugh and Natasha gave a shrug like it didn't bother her in the least.

"You'll face a bit of backlash, you're going to want to call Pepper first because she'll skin you alive if you surprise her with this." Natasha stated feeling a bit disappointed with the news. She had been hoping Loki had told Tony about the pregnancy but it was starting to look as if he never would.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to Tony and sighed, seeming resigned to the news. It was none of his business, besides, it would be better for the child if their parents were already known before the pregnancy began to show at all. Perhaps they would be able to make it known that the child was actually theirs and not have to pretend that the child was adopted by one or both of them.

Tony only smiled at Natasha’s words, shaking his head. “I’m not that stupid….I wouldn’t even think of dumping this on her. We’ll tell her today at some point. She’s the one that will have to arrange the press anyway.” He said lightly.

Steve had remained silent until then, looking a little concerned and uncertain. “Are you sure about this Loki?” he finally asked. “Once you let your name and face get out there, that’s it, no more anonymity, you will forever be known to people, they will always recognize you, and you’ll be known worldwide in a matter of hours with Tony’s fame…..and should anything happen to you two, you will still be connected to Tony for as long as you both are around.”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:15 pm
MDaylus

Natasha rolled his eyes once more when Tony said that he wasn't stupid. Loki looked to Steve when the man spoke asking if he was sure. "I understand that I will no longer be able to pass unnoticed, but I am used to that. It was nice while it lasted but I am happy to let everyone know that Tony is no longer available. I understand but it matters not we are mates nothing will seperate us." Loki stated unashamedly. Clint and Natasha looked quite startled by the term mate.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Steve, but didn’t say anything. He understood what he was saying, and he wanted Loki to be sure as well. There was nothing that could be done to take this back. Tony and Thor were the only people on the team widely known, and they suffered from it. When Loki responded, Tony smiled softly and gave his hand a squeeze, leaning closer to Loki and giving Clint and Natasha a satisfied look at their surprise.

Steve frowned at Loki’s decision, but nodded. He couldn’t stop him if that was what he wanted, but Steve honestly disapproved of any move to make identities public. Ideally Tony and Thor wouldn’t even be public. At least Loki seemed to understand what this would entail. Arching a brow at the term, he glanced at the others to see if this was just something that he didn’t understand because of his lost time or if it really was strange.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back to Tony when the man gave his hand a squeeze. He missed the look Natasha and Clint gave but it mattered not to him what the others thought. Besides he always had his magic to be able to change his appearance if he wished to remain anonymous while doing something. There were plenty of ways around things like that, and he could break the cameras.

"Wait! Wait, what do you mean mates?" Clint questioned flabbergasted.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but laugh at Clint’s tone when he finally questioned them. When he calmed down again, he shook his head. “It’s a Jotun thing that we….stumbled into I suppose.” He said slowly, looking to Loki gently. “It turns out Jotuns usually decide on one person and mate for life. They mark each other and are connected forever. Loki and I have a complete telepathic and emotional link now….to Jotuns and who knows who else, our scents mark us as each other’s so others will not try to approach us.… we need to be around each other now, it’s not just a desire. And it has made us rather more possessive, more so at the beginning, but it’s still affecting us…..it’s part of the reason Loki reacted so badly when that reporter was here.”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:17 am
MDaylus

Clint gaped at Tony's explanation. He had figured it was a jotun thing but he had hoped it was similar to dating and not marriage. "You essentially got married, oh please for the love of god tell me you aren't releasing that to the press. We'll have a riot on our hands if you do." Clint said shaking his head at the two. They just couldn't do anything normal. It made sense why Loki had been so upset about the reporter though. "Wait a minute you've been mated since Asgard? Any other surprises we should know about that you forgot." he grumped.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the expression on Clint’s face, nodding slightly. “Essentially, yes.” He replied lightly. Chuckling at Clint’s words, he shook his head. As much as I would love to see the media lose it for a few weeks, mates is a bit hard to explain, especially when they are just finding out I’m dating an alien. We’ll wait for that bit.” He assured them, hand coming up to absently scratch at his mark. “Beyond what we’ve already told you all, I really can’t think of anything else.” Tony said slowly, looking to Loki for conformation. It wasn’t like he’d been trying to keep any secrets. The Mate thing just hadn’t come up in front of everyone yet.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games