Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just smiled again at Loki’s words. Coming around to sit on the opposite side of Pepper’s desk, Tony motioned for Loki to sit in the chair beside him before he looked back to the woman.

Pepper nodded to Loki’s greeting before her eyes narrowed at his words. Looking between them suspiciously, she leaned forward slightly. “And what is this business then?” she asked slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:41 pm
MDaylus

He moved to sit in the seat that Tony motioned to him. Settling into the chair he smiled at Tony before looking back to Pepper. "We wish to come out with our relationship, we have discussed that perhaps it would e best to do a brief press conference with a private exclusive interview later." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pepper took a slow breath at Loki’s words, lacing her fingers together and looking to the desk for a moment, being careful to think before speaking. “If you two are sure about this, then that would probably be the best course of action, but it will not be simple.” She said slowly, finally looking at them again. The media has been kept in the dark for so long, they’re practically foaming at the mouth to get the story. And the…..unique nature of your relationship will make it all the more fantastical. I don’t know if it will calm them or make them worse…..it’s not every day the world’s most recognizable and eligible bachelor comes out as being in a serious relationship with an alien prince….”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Pepper contemplated what he had told her. He nodded when she asked if they were sure about what they were doing. They knew it wouldn't be simple and there would probably be a fight of some sort but they needed to do it and Loki didn't want to hide anymore. He frowned when she stated that the media was probably foaming at the mouth because they had been kept in the dark for so long. "Unfortunately there is only one way to find out how they will react." Loki sighed. "Clint suggested that we do it within the next few days so they will have Halloween to cool off or after we have moved to the mansion. I do not know how fast this can be done so I thought we might leave it up to your expertise." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pepper nodded slowly at Loki’s words. “I think waiting until you move into the mansion will be good. It’s only a few days difference, and it will give me time to work with the press.” She said slowly, already flipping through a contact book and writing down numbers to call. “And it will be easier to hide from the initial uproar this announcement will make at the mansion. You two can just keep yourselves tucked away there for a week or two and we can see whose coverage of the story we like the best to consider who will get a shot at that interview, and the two of you can work out the finer details of what you’ll say.” She added, looking between them and sighing heavily. “hopefully the holidays will put the media in a better mood than the rest of the year and we won’t have too much cleaning up to do.”  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Pepper said that it would be better to wait until after they had moved into the mansion to do the press release. He understood the need to work with the press and the extra few days would give them time to prepare as well. "I believe that will be better and the opportunity to hide while at the same time settle into the mansion will be beneficial." Loki agreed. He wondered what stories the media would put out about the two of them until they did an exclusive interview.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled when a decision seemed to be made. “I don’t think any of us will need to leave the mansion for at least a week after we move. There will be too many little details we’ll want to adjust and too much to explore to bother.” He said lightly. “And working on a story will be good for us as well. I mean there are certain things we probably shouldn’t broadcast right now.” He said lightly.

Pepper nodded slightly at Tony’s words. “Like the fact that the two of you got together while Loki was still considered a fugitive of Asgard, or perhaps the whole thing of being imprisoned as a whole. Unless they ask questions about possible connections to the invasion, it shouldn’t be mentioned at all. And Tony….you have to try and control your impulses for once in your life if you’re going to pull this off.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony agreed that they wouldn't need to leave the mansion for a while once they had moved in. He knew there would be plenty to explore when they moved in officially and then there was all the whole unpacking and putting things away. He didn't know what they needed as a story because he had thought the truth was the best way to go. Hearing there were certain things they shouldn't broadcast Loki threw Tony a confused look. He knew of course that they should not mention the invasion unless asked. He nodded when Pepper reminded them that he had been a fugitive from Asgard when they had gotten together. Now he was banished from Asgard and that didn't seem to make it a whole lot better. Hearing Pepper also tell Tony that he needed to control his impulses had the god chuckling a bit. "Which impulse are you referring to?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pepper smirked at Loki’s question, looking to the god. “Tony has a tendency to blurt out everything he wasn’t supposed to say to save himself the work of trying to remember what he has and hasn’t told the media. Such as his announcement of being Iron Man and several announcements about the future of the company or specific inventions.” She explained.

Tony gave a little sniff at the explanation. “They’ve worked out every time. I’m not an idiot you know.” He said defensively.

Pepper just rolled her eyes. “And he has the habit of trying to charm the reporters into saying what he wants….or attacking them verbally and making it all worse.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't know whether or not to be concerned when Pepper smirked at his question. Listening he couldn't help but shake his head at his mate's antics. He knew all too well that Tony had trouble occasionally with the press. "He was not to tell people about him being Iron Man?" Loki questioned. He had of course watched most if not all he could find on Tony when they had returned from Asgard wanting to know what to be prepared for in the future with the media. In fact after they had returned from Asgard he had researched alot of things to make living on Midgard easier now that he didn't have anywhere else to go. Smiling as Tony tried to defend himself about his impulses. "I know one reporter he will no longer be able to charm." Loki replied a bit smugly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“No he was not. He nearly gave us all a heart attack when he decided to tell everyone.” Pepper said lightly. Eyes narrowing at Loki’s words, she frowned. “I suppose this is one of those times where I have to tell you to behave as well?” she said slowly.

Tony chuckled at Loki’s question, not seeming to care about the obvious anger from Pepper. “I didn’t see the point. I wasn’t going to give it up, and it would have come out eventually and then we would have had to deal with the whole fiasco over how long I’d been Iron Man, why I’d been hiding it, and it would have been more incriminating for me to hide it. I wasn’t ashamed.” Tony said lightly. Hearing Loki talk about him being unable to charm a particular reporter, he chuckled, hand finding Loki’s. “I suppose I won’t huh?”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Pepper admitted Tony had not been supposed to tell everyone about him being Iron Man and had nearly given them all heart attacks. When she narrowed her eyes at him asking if she needed to tell him to behave. "Oh no, I will be perfectly behaved as long as no one tries to take Tony from me." Loki assured. "No you will not, certainly not if you wish to have me continued running around in whatever form I please at the house." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words, slowly bringing his hand up to kiss. “No one will take me from you.” He promised softly. Looking back to Pepper, he tilted his head. “So, you can get a press conference set up right?” he asked, the woman nodding in response. “Then I think we’ll leave you to it then. I have finished everything you wanted me to for the company, so that shouldn’t be bothering you.” He said with a smile.

Pepper just rolled her eyes. “It is still your company Tony, there is so much more you could be doing, I am being nice to you with what I send over.” She pointed out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man promised that no one would take the genius from him as he kissed his hand. Loki felt a bit relieved when the woman agreed to set up the conference. "When should we expect to be prepared by?" Loki questioned. He allowed the two to argue a bit then used to it by now. When he had first met Pepper he had been unsure of her but he had grown used to the way she interacted with Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Pepper flipped through a planner at Loki’s question, scribbling down a few things. “Two days after Halloween.” She finally decided, looking up at them. If you just stay at the mansion the night of the party and finish moving things in the next day, you should be all set by then.” She said lightly.

Tony nodded at the date. He could work with that. And it wasn’t like he couldn’t send one of the other Avengers back for something if he needed it. After a moment or two more of bickering with Pepper, he finally stood, deciding it was time to leave. Arguing with her all the way to the door, he waved over his shoulder before leaving, trusting Loki to be right behind him.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games