Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a pleased hum as Tony confirmed that he would spoil him in every way. Moaning into the kiss as Tony coaxed him into a deeper more fulfilling kiss. Vaguely aware that the man was still trying to remove his clothing and allowed Tony to pull the jacket from his form moving to do the same to the genius.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slept straight to the next morning, completely relaxed, and the small drain of energy of his magic fighting off his nightmares. It was well into the morning when he finally woke. Eyes cracking open to sunlight, he groaned and moved his hand over his eyes, hid other arm tightening around Loki. Cursing under his breath, he tried to go back to sleep, but it was too bright no matter how he hid.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki slept quite comfortably in Tony's arms stirring only a bit as the sun rose so that he could turn his head into Tony's side. He was back to deep sleep instantly until Tony groaned and tightened his grip around him. Giving a soft whine he opened his eyes blinking rapidly to adjust to the light. "Good morning." he greeted when he finally adjusted. He felt well rested and still quite safe within the man's arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt Loki moving, but didn’t want him to move, it meant the other would wake and he would lose this comfortable position. “No….not morning…” Tony muttered, trying to deny the need to wake up, even as he woke more and more.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki tilted his head in confusion at Tony muttering about it not being morning. Finally just giving a shrug he curled back into Tony burying his head once more. "Thank you." loki murmured after a few quiet moments.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony appreciated Loki just settling down and giving him time to adjust. Frowning at Loki's words, he tilted his head. "What?" he asked, looking down to him, not sure if he'd heard him right. There was nothing for him to be thanked for.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't answer right away taking a breath knowing what Tony was thinking. "For keeping me safe, for loving me, for everything." Loki breathed softly. "So thank you." he continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head at that. "none of that needs thanks.....all of that is easy....what I give willingly." he said gently, rubbing his back again. Slowly tilting his head up to kiss him gently, he smiled. "Besides, you gave me all of that as well."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a bitter smile when Tony shook his head like he thought he would. "I understand however I feel as if it deserves thanks. That you deserve to know I appreciate it." Loki began to explain as Tony rubbed his back. Pausing as the man lifted his chin and kissed him, returning it."I will always give it, but to be able to sleep safely is something we will not easily obtain soon. Not unless we can get that hammer up and working." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed at the reminder. “I know, I know….Jammer, work, all that stuff.” He said lightly. Giving a small groan, he rolled them over so he could nuzzle against Loki, smiling at him. “But we’re so comfortable.” He mumbled. “Wish we could just run away….go hide somewhere away from this craziness.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a apologetic look to Tony when he grumbled about the reminder. Giving a small surprised cry as Tony rolled them and nuzzled at him he smiled once more. Nodding when the man said that they were comfortable. "I could take us away, we could go to another realm and escape all of this." Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up at Loki when he spoke, tilting his head. Reaching up to cup his cheek, he sighed. “Maybe one day…..but neither of us would be truly happy with that….you know it.” He said softly. Moving up to kiss him, he rested his forehead against Loki’s. “Besides, don’t you think planet hopping is an awfully big step? We haven’t even had our first big argument.” He joked softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:01 pm
MDaylus

Leaning into the hand the god gave a sigh, he knew they wouldn't be leaving. Tony was right they would both regret it, regret leaving those they cared for behind to die. "I know." Loki sighed running a hand through his hair. He gave a laugh when the man joked about realm hopping being a big step when they hadn't had their first fight. As if sleeping together and living in the same room wasn't a big enough step. Of course it would be bigger for Tony since he could not escape the realm easily like Loki, yet. Perhaps he would when Loki convinced him of his magic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Relaxing when Loki laughed, he smiled. “Alright….lets go get cleaned up and get down to the lab.” He said lightly, kissing his cheek before he moved to get up, patting Loki’s hip as he moved. Slowly standing and stretching, he took a moment to pop a few muscles, a little stiff from having slept so hard last night

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that they should get up, cleaned and down to the lab. Giving another laugh as the man stood popping as he stretched. Slipping from the bed he too stretched loving the feel of how much more relaxed his body was after a good nights sleep. He moved into the bathroom for a shower grabbing Tony's a** as he passed. He showered quickly and dressed with his magic. "Shall I meet you down there? I would like to see how Bruce's research is going with the samples he obtained from me." Loki questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games