Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki smiled at Tony when the man said that he was glad he had gotten him the kitten. The man claiming that he had become calmer with the kitten around. Loki agreed that the kitten had a calming effect on him. Leaning back as Tony massaged his calf he chuckled softly. "You think she has had that much of an effect on me?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at the question, focusing on what he was doing. “You were so tense, so jumpy before.” He mumbled. “I hated not knowing how to help you…..but she’s helped with that.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki worried his bottom lip when Tony explained that he had been tense and jumpy before. He didn't know how to take that except that he would need to watch his actions in the future. Especially if he wanted to keep his secrets. Outwardly he smiled at the man before him. "I am glad she has helped then." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded his head in agreement, fingers still working into Loki's muscles, looking up as Mischief began to try and climb Loki's shirt, wanting more attention and trying to get to her favored spot, pressed against someone's chest, even if she couldn't stay there on her own. "So am I going to have to keep pets around for you now?" He asked teasingly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki relaxed more as Tony worked at the muscles in his leg. Reaching a hand up as Mischief tried to obtain more attention he soothed the kitten. Pulling her close to his chest as she wanted he pet her. "Perhaps." Loki mused smiling. "Though I am sure she will be quite enough." he continued.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled as he saw Mischief climbing up the Loki’s shirt, just to be held closer and cuddled by Loki. “Yeah, I don’t think she’d be willing to share the attention. She barely wants to share attention with me. And she knew me before she knew you!” he smiled.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki gave Tony an indulgent smile as the man chuckled at the kitten's antics. "She is willing to share my attention with you as long as she gets it when she wants it." Loki teased.

"I told you shes evil Tony. She'll take all you have and then destroy it." Clint spoke from his spot on the couch.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

"Of course. She's the boss." Tony said lightly, shaking his head. When Clint spoke, Mischief actually looked in his direction and gave a mew, making Tony laugh. "How can you be some sort of super assassin and spy when you get freaked out by a kitten?"  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:08 am
MDaylus

"you have no idea how many times a cat nearly ruined an op for me. Those things know when you don't like them and sniff you out. Got shot once because of one." Clint grumbled.

(Just realized I had been quoting myself the last few days.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:20 am
Alikia Tsuki
((Lol. I haven't even noticed.))

“Well maybe if you just ignore them and don’t freak out about them, they’d leave you alone.” Tony replied, shifting and stretching out, slowly leaning against Loki’s legs again so he could talk to everyone else now.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:22 am
MDaylus

"I did but I was crouched and when I ignored the damn thing it reached up and clawed me. It fun king hurt so much I jumped up and got shot for my trouble. The blasted thing ran off after that too." Clint protested.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony cackled at the story, taking pleasure in Clint’s struggles as always. “Oh poor baby.” He said as he calmed down a bit. “Ousted by a cat…..how have you survived this long?’ he grinned. “You do know if you keep complaining, it just makes me more likely to buy more cats for Loki. And we could use cats for mouse control at the mansion.” He grinned, imagining a small army of cats chasing Clint through the halls of the mansion, sharing the image with Loki.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:45 pm
MDaylus

Clint glared at Tony as the man laughed. "You laugh but when a cat sticks it's claws where the sun don't shine you'll jump up too." he continued. "Don't you dare go get more of them. Get a dog." Clint demandex.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Clint’s argument, stretching and settling more against Loki’s legs. “Maybe if you beg Natasha long enough, she’ll get a puppy for you at the mansion. I think we’ll stick with this little brat right now.” He said lightly. Closing his eyes, he just smiled. It was nice to be surrounded by his friends, knowing they’d soon be in a home especially for them, and he’d soon be escaping the scrutiny of the media a little. “So Loki….What are dwarves like?”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:32 pm
MDaylus

Clint frowned when Tony said that if he begged Natasha enough she might get him a dog. He was however pleased to hear that they were going to merely stick with Mischief for the moment. Loki reached a hand down to run it thought Tony's hair as the man closed his eyes. Looking to the man when he asked about Dwarves. "Much like Thor in many ways except that they have no problem in insulting those around them. They are also quite a but shorter. Much of Midgard's portrayal of Dwarves are correct. They are quite interested in precious stones and metals. They are gruff and have quite a but of facial hair and enjoy a good drink." Loki described.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games