Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wanted to argue against Loki moving away, but his logic told him that was the best course of action. Watching Loki, he gave a nod in return before turning toward the machine. “Alright….in 3….2….1.” he counted down before flipping the switch. Instantly the jammer emitted a red spark, but didn’t seem affected otherwise. Looking to Loki, he bit his lip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony taking a deep breath. He watched and saw the red spark before he blinked in curiosity as nothing seemed to happen. He sensed nothing from it, no magic, nothing. Frowning at Tony he stepped forward to fix it when the magic seemed to find the wavelength the machine put out and locked itself together. All of sudden Loki felt like he had been punched in the gut. Then everything seemed to go dark and he gasped. Then suddenly he wasn't aware of anything but darkness and cold. It scared him, he was back in that void.

Outward Loki's body jerked in the sudden lack of magic and his eyes rolled back in his head. His body changing to its Jotun form before dropping hard towards the floor. He would have hit hard too if Clint had not chosen that time to reappear and catch the falling god. "Holy s**t, what did you do?" Clint questioned. <******** hes cold as hell, my gloves are freezing up." Clint cursed moving to let Loki down to the floor easily but as quickly as he could.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki move forward, but as soon as the magic hit, he got a piercing headache of his own. Gasping in horror as Loki went down, he quickly shut the machine off, hand on his own forehead. Hurrying over to Clint and Loki, he shook his head. “Nothing…..I mean we are trying to build a machine to block magic, but it wasn’t supposed to do this.” He said. Coming to Loki’s side, he carefully leaned his head and weight against himself. “Loki, Babe, come on.” He said, patting his cheek and pushing his hair from his face. “Bruce!” he snapped, but the doctor was already there.

Bruce had been watching the experiment, and had jolted to his feet as soon as Loki reacted. Hurrying over, he quickly checked the god’s pulse and breathing, making sure he wasn’t badly injured. He whispered.“He’s reacting as if afraid, his pulse and blood pressure are way up.”

Tony shook his head, holding Loki more protectively at that. “He doesn’t do well with passing out. Takes him to…..unpleasant times.”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 pm
MDaylus

"Block magic? You can do that?" Clint questioned shaking his hands out as soon as he had set Loki down. "Careful!" he exclaimed as Tony pulled the god to him. Loki's skin had been frozen as he had set him down but had warmed up as soon as the machine had been turned off. "What would cause a reaction like that if it was just blocking his magic?" Clint questioned as Tony called for Bruce. "Hang on, I got smelling salts. That should wake him up." Clint offered reaching into a pouch on his belt and pulling a small jar from it. "You might wanna hold your breath. Doesn't smell good." he warned before pulling the cap off and waving it under Loki's nose.

Loki felt like he was floating in the void unable to do anything. An unnatural chill encompassing his body which he was sure even in his other form he would have shivered in. He kept looking around waiting to be grabbed again by Thanos and almost as if answering his thoughts and hand reached out of the darkness towards him. Just before he was grabbed he was suddenly thrust back into consciousness with a hacking cough and a blinding headache. Something was wrapped around him and he lashed out in his haze before he opened his eyes to realize Tony was the one holding him, Clint and Bruce almost too close. Grasping an arm wrapped around him he turned in towards Tony completely hiding himself away as he tried to breath deeply and keep his body from shaking.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Apparently not.” Tony frowned at Clint. He didn’t care that Loki was cold. Helping him was more important at the moment. Shaking his head at the question, he looked to Clint, confusion clear in his eyes. “I don’t know. I know next to nothing about this.” He mumbled. It was uncomfortable for him to admit that. Everything he’d ever dealt with he’d been able to throw a few hours at, a day at most, and master it. But this, this he had no clue on, and no way to figure it out. Watching Clint closely, he was prepared for the moment of struggle from Loki, only letting out a small hiss as he was knocked hard enough to leave a bruise. “Hey Lo…..It’s okay, it’s okay. I got you. Your safe.” He whispered, holding him closer, letting him hide. Petting his hair, he kissed the top of his head lightly.

Bruce shifted back a little when Loki woke up almost violently. Watching him in concern for a moment, he glanced at Clint before looking back to the couple. He wanted to ask Loki if he’d be alright, if he was in pain, but he didn’t think that speaking was a good idea at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 pm
MDaylus

Clint nodded in understanding to Tony when the man said he knew next to nothing about dealing with magic. Hell before Loki had come down he probably hadn't even believed it existed. "Maybe you should ask Thor for some help next time." he suggested. The big guy may not know much about magic but he might know why Loki had reacted the way he had to his magic being blocked. Jerking back as Loki flailed he gave a wince of sympathy hearing Tony's hiss. He kept quiet with Bruce as they watched and waited some how knowing saying anything at this point would be worse.

Loki nodded against Tony as the man promised he was safe. He knew he was now and slowly he convinced himself that everything was alright and managed to make his body calm down. He drank in the comfort Tony offered resting against the man for a bit. When he finally felt steady again he unburied himself enough to speak and be heard. "It looks as though I miscalculated somewhere in the magic." Loki said looking to his hand which was still quite blue. He felt dizzy when he tried to force it back and quickly stopped.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as he felt Loki calm. Continuing to pet his hair until he moved to speak, he let out a small, breathless laugh. “A little bit, yeah.” He said, watching Loki, guessing at what he was trying to do. When Loki didn’t return to normal, he just reached out and took his hand, holding it so he didn’t have to think about it.

Bruce smiled slightly as he saw Loki relaxing due to Tony’s care. Tilting his head, he shifted so Loki could see him. “Are you okay Loki? Do you feel sick in any way?” he asked softly, not reaching for him yet, not wanting to push too much, too soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit of relief feeling Tony relax beneath him as he himself calmed. He didn't like that he caused Tony stress, a serious miscalculation indeed. He would seek to fix it as soon as he could. When Tony grasped his hand after he had tried to reassert his illusion caused the god to sigh. Seeing movement beside him caused Loki's red eyes to narrow dangerously as he shifted his focus. Finding that it was merely Bruce his gaze settled. "Just a headache and some dizziness." he admitted softly. He was unsure what other effects the machine had caused yet, but he was sure he would find out when he stood.

"He looks a bit dehydrated." Clint spoke looking over Loki now that Bruce had spoken. He didn't make comments on the state of Loki's skin knowing it would only piss Tony off at the moment. "Probably cause all the freezing you did on my gloves."

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony squeezed Loki’s hand as the god zeroed in on Bruce, trying to keep him from accidentally snapping. Listening to Loki and then looking to Clint, Tony nodded slightly. Even if he wasn’t thirtsy, some water would do Loki good right now. “He can’t help that.” Tony muttered to Clint, but he was already focused back in on Loki again, his hand moving from Loki’s to rub his arm and chest to comfort him.

Bruce nodded to Loki and Clint’s words and was instantly moving to retrieve some water and some medicine for Loki. He was gone a few minutes before coming back with a glass and a few pills. “You need to swallow these….and I want you to try drinking this whole glass before you do anything.” He said softly, but firm as he handed them over to Loki.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Clint said that he look dehydrated and that it was most likely because he had iced up the man's gloves. Looking to Cint for a moment before he confirmed he hadn't hurt him and then looking over Tony knowing the man would have touched him soon after he dropped. Seeing nothing on the man besides slightly reddened skin from where he had experienced prolonged touch with his own skin. Tony comforted him as he looked him over and then Bruce was moving and coming back with some things. Looking back to Bruce when the man held out some water and some pills. "What are they?" Loki questioned suspiciously. He was still wary about Midgardian things, especially medicine he did not know. He looked at the pills in his hand but sipped at the water he had been handed. His throat had been dry and the water soothed it.

"I didn't say it was his fault, I was offering an explanation." Clint grumbled. He chuckled at Loki's suspicion over the medicine. He understood all to well the need to know what he was putting into his body especially if it was something he didn't recognize.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled at Loki’s distrust, shaking his head. “Just some aspirin for the headache and a pill to help with the dizziness. If your dizzy now, I don’t think it’ll get better when you try to stand.” He said softly.’ He wasn’t at all offended by the question, though he was used to most of the others taking the pills without question. Clint and Natasha were the only ones who ever questioned him when he tried to act as a doctor for them.

Tony wasn’t concerned with the pills, trusting Bruce’s knowledge as a doctor completely. It was then that he really realized Clint was back and where he’d been. Looking to him, he bit his lip. “SO Pepper’s safe right? You got her out without any problems?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded taking the pills when Bruce had explained what they did. If the man could make his headache and dizziness disappear then he could handle whatever came up when he finally stood. Giving a look of disgust as he popped the pills in his mouth before swallowing them with a gulp of water. "Thank you." he thanked Bruce curling into Tony again.

"She's safe Tony. I got her up to the hell carrier and called in a few favors. She's got a guard with her whenever she's not in her room. She'll have everything she needs to keep running the business from there. I wad coming in to tell you that when the happened." Clint assured Tony. "We can focus on everything going on here now. Nat told me you told Thor what's going and he believes it. That's gonna be a big help." he continued..

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a sigh of relief when Clint said Pepper was safe. Arms tightening around Loki as he curled close again, he pet his hair. “Good….good.” he whispered. “Thank you for that Clint….I knew you would take care of it.” For all the shots he and Clint took at eachother to annoy one another, he trusted CLint to get the job done, perhaps even more than Steve at times. Kissing the top of Loki’s hair, he let a silence stretch for a moment before he nuzzled at Loki slightly. “You feeling any better Lo?” he asked softly, finger’s tracing a line on Loki’s back through his shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 pm
MDaylus

Clint nodded when Tony thanked him for getting Pepper to safety. "Of course, couldn't let any harm come to her. Without I swear this place would be in shambles and we would be eating take out everytime Steve was gone. We all care about her Tony, we won't let anything happen to her." Clint smirked. He watched Tony deal with loki and was once again amazed at the amount of affection and care the man showed.

Loki closed his eyes as Tony ran a hand through his hairs d wrapped his arms a bit more tightly around him. He was starting to fall asleep by the time Tony nuzzled him. Giving a sift curious hum he opened his eyes. "The headache is fading and I have yet to attempt to retain my illsuion which brought about the previous dizziness. I can however try again now I believe." Loki offered. He was a bit upset by the fact that he knew he was causing prolonged exposure to Tony's skin with his own cold body. "JARVIS can you turn up the heat? Loki asked.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled slightly at Clint’s response, nodding his head. The archer was probably right. For all of her complaining about not being an assistant anymore, she had stepped in as the team’s den mother when she had to. And she was one of the few people who commanded all of their respect, even Natasha and Thor, even if she had different means of getting the respect for each of them. Looking at Loki gently when he spoke, he nodded. “Don’t try anything until you’re really comfortable with it.” He whispered. He blushed at Loki’s request for the heat. “Right away sir.” JARVIS responded. Tony was doing a wonderful job of fighting off the shivers, but he refused to let Loki go right now, knowing he needed him close. Deciding to distract Loki and everyone else a little, he sighed. “Pepper is not going to be happy when she gets to come back…..she’s going to bite my head off. She didn’t yell at you too bad did she Clint?” he asked softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff