Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’ll have to do some remodeling of the mansion for him….maybe I could build him a better, bigger room off this wing eventually.” Tony mused, petting Fenrir gently. Glancing to Loki, he looked the god over. “how are you feeling?” he asked softly. He knew Loki was far from okay, but hopefully there was no lasting effects from what happened to him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked at Tony when the man said that he thought he would have to do some remodeling. He couldn't believe what the man was sugesting still. He was surprised that the man would still consider things after everything that had happened. When Tony asked how he was feeling he looked up contemplating how he felt. *I am a bit hungry, and I am sure there is something else but staying in bed won't let me figure it out.* Loki answered. *They took my blood and I think that worries me the most.* Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at the mention of being hungry. “I can text Bruce. He’ll have something brought up for you.” He said slowly, searching for his cell phone. Pulling it out, he was in the process of texting the doctor when he heard Loki’s next words. Looking to him, he sighed. “Honestly Loki….I doubt it will be enough to do much of anything. The most they’ll see is likely the basic genetics that Bruce found the first time or two that he took your blood.” He said slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:42 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he could text Bruce to ask if something could be brought up. Loki looked to Tony when the man sighed at his next words. He didn't know what the man was sighing about, his concern about his blood was valid. When Tony said that he didn't believe it would be enough to do much of anything. Maybe not more than figuring out his DNA. *You don't think that they can use it in some way against me?* Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly. “I can’t honestly tell you Loki….Genetics, medical stuff, I get it, but it’s not my thing.” He said slowly. “But I don’t think they have enough to do whatever they’re wanting….they’re trying to figure out how to get you back already, they wouldn’t do that if they didn’t need you.” Slowly reaching out, he placed his hand on the back of Loki’s head, petting his hair slightly. “But I’m not going to let them get to you again.” He swore.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when the man shrugged and listened to the man's words. He didn't know much about genetics but he believed Tony when he said that he didn't think that had enough to do what they wanted with it. Especially when the man continued to say that SHIELD was trying to figure out how to get him back. It made him fearful that they were trying to get him still, they had made him sick, over heated and nearly hurt his children. He couldn't let them do that again. He looked to Tony as he felt a hand on the back of his head and relaxed as Tony started petting his hair. When Tony swore that he wouldn't let them get to him again he nodded. Then ever so slowly he leaned towards Tony ready to move back to incase the man seemed not inclined to accept him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki curiously for a moment, when he began to lean in, the genius had to make his decision fast. He hadn’t expected Loki to try and push anything or test anything out. Let out a short breath, Tony just wrapped his arm around Loki’s shoulders and held him close, though he didn’t invite any kisses or extra affection. He was drawing a line. They weren’t fixed, they weren’t going to fall back into what they’d had before. But he needed to touch Loki, to hug him, to feel that he was alive and well, not just see it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki almost pulled away when he became unsure of himself but the moment he decided to do just that Tony's arm wrapped around him and held him closer. Stiffening for a moment in surprise he blinked and then relaxed. He didn't try to push for anything else instead merely reveling in what he had desired for months. Some of the tension he had been holding onto for months bled away. *I missed you alot.* Loki murmured softly not wanting to push anything.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony closed his eyes as he felt Loki relax beside him. He’d missed this closeness. Before…they’d always been close, always touching and holding one another. He struggled to remember any time they hadn’t been touching for more than a few minutes. It wasn’t something he’d had with anyone else. Even Pepper hadn’t been keen on touching as much as he’d touched Loki. Hearing the god’s words, he frowned slightly, a faint spark of annoyances flickering up. They wouldn’t have had to miss one another if Loki hadn’t left, or if he’d come back. But Tony didn’t have the energy to say anything. “Yeah….me too.” He responded softly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki was sure the made a picture sitting as they were him leaning against Tony while Fenrir was curled in the man's lap. He almost wished on of the assassins were around to snap such a picture. He was sure they looked like a family should. He could feel the faint spark of annoyance through the bond at his words and wasn't sure what it was about when Tony said that he had missed him too. He didn't say anything else afraid to ruin the moment so instead he merely stayed quiet soaking in what he was given.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was content to let the silence stretch out. Leaning his head back against the headboard again, he’d honestly begun to doze off. He had barely been sleeping because of his nightmares and being in the dim, quiet room with only the sounds of Loki and Fenrir’s breathing, it was just right to pull at his exhaustion again. But before he could actually fall asleep, Bruce came in with a tray of food and some medicine for Loki. The doctor was honestly surprised by the sight before him, but he didn’t comment on it as he came over to set the tray on Loki’s lap. “You should eat this slowly, even if you feel like you want to eat it fast. I’m concerned that your stomach may not be fully ready for this.” He warned. Tony slowly pulled his arm back as Loki shifted for the food. Sighing, he picked up Fenrir and scooted down the bed to lie down, letting the pup stretch out on his chest, arms wrapped around him, but he wasn’t as close to sleep as he’d been before. “Your mother is considering coming down.” Bruce told Loki slowly as he sat in a chair beside the bed, intent on watching Loki eat in case something happened.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki had begun to door like Tony feeling content with the world when Bruce came into the room startling the god awake. He calmed seeing bruce and smiled. *Thank you.* Loki thanked. He nodded when Bruce told him that he should eat his meal slowly to make sure his stomach could handle it. He could understand why the doctor thought it might be a concern. Heat had strange affects on his body. He shifted for the food and Tony shifted away causing Loki to look at his. When the man merely moved to lay down he smiled softly. He started picking at the food nibbling slowly to test his stomach. Hearing bruce say that his mother was considering coming down had Loki looking up with surprise. *What? Why? I mean not that I wouldn't be happy to see her but she keeps taking time away from her duties for me and Asgard won't be pleased.* Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled slightly at Loki’s surprise, though there was a hint of his current stress in the expression. “Thor told her about what happened.” Bruce started. “She’s willing to threaten SHIELD with war should they harm you or take you away.” He said slowly. Hands rubbing together anxiously, he looked between loki and Tony. “No one can say if she’s being serious or not….but the threat would still hold weight for SHIELD. Asgard is our only alien ally at this point. Earth can’t lose them, and SHIELD can’t afford to be blamed for a turn in that alliance.” He explained.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened as bruce told him that Thor had told their mother what had gone on. He gave a look of confusion knowing that he hadn't sensed the Bifrost since he had been rescued. The confusion was replaced by surprise when Bruce told him that his mother was willing to threaten war over him. He had no doubt that his mother was serious she loved him dearly but... *I am not worth starting a war over.* Loki blurted out his thoughts. He doubted that most of Asgard would fight for him anyway. He was sure they would just as easily hand him over. His mother would fall out of favor or even cause a rebellion. Loki's stomach tightened at those thoughts.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Don’t tell her that.” Bruce said with a smile. “She might just decide to slap you.” Shaking his head, Bruce glanced at Loki. “There are a lot of people willing to go to war for you Loki. Everyone here was ready to attack SHIELD, still are. Tony and Thor caused quite a bit of damage just to get you.” He pointed out. Tony just frowned at the mention of the damage he’d caused, but didn’t say anything, eyes closed as if he was trying to go to sleep. “And honestly, if you’re concerned, I’m pretty sure it won’t reach that level anyway. SHIELD has a healthy dose of respect and fear of Asgard. They can’t even figure out how to really handle Thor, could barely handle you when you’re at full power. They know they’d be wiped out if they had to face an army of Asgardians.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games