Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:19 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I know….but it will happen.” Frigga said lightly. Her tone made it clear that she had little doubt that Loki would be able to return to Asgard eventually and that Tony would be with him at that time. “Of course by that time it will likely be Thor dealing with the backlash, so I won’t have to concern myself with it.” She joked. Of course that was a lie. She would be at her sons side to help him long after he was crowned. She loved her sons and wanted to help them too much to just quietly fade into the background.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:32 pm
MDaylus

Skadi nodded though he still wasn't sure that Loki would return to Asgard unless he was absolutely needed. Tony's home was Midgard and it seemed Fenrir like did not wish to go back to Asgard. The pup seemed to think that his home was now on Midgard. Hearing that Thor would probably be king by then, and that she would not have to be concerned. Skadi of course did not believe that for a moment. He knew she would always be concerned with her sons. "We shall see what the future holds." Skadi stated smiling gently.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave a little hum at Skadi’s words. She was still confident that Loki would return to Asgard. It was his home, and should Tony ever eat an apple, he would need to escape Earth after a while. Not to mention the fact that Asgard would be part of the heritage of Loki’s twins. “You know…..” Frigga said slowly as she pet Fenrir’s hair, smiling at him when he gave her a curious glance, but continued eating, listening to Clint telling some tall tale about some mission he’d supposedly been on. Frigga looked to Skadi then, arching a brow. “You can be honest and straight forward with me….I value your service and your friendship. I see that you don’t say what you want to….more often than you’d admit. You do not have to guard what you say to me.”  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:11 pm
MDaylus

Skadi listened to his queen give a hum but did not prompt her to voice her thoughts. He knew that if she wished to say something then she would in her own time. Which was why he was not surprised when she started then ceased again for a moment as she paid attention to Fenrir. "And I shall be honest and straigt forward with you my queen when there is of need of it. However more often some words which could be heard will cause pain where there need not be any." Skadi replied wisely. He could tell her his thoughts but he had no wish to cause his queen grief when he wished nothing but happiness for her.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga studied Skadi for a moment, seeming unimpressed by his words. Still she accepted his words and gave his arm a gentle pat before turning her attention to the rest of the table, allowing herself to be pulled into conversation with Thor about politics and recent events on Asgard and Steve made the effort to talk with Skadi, curious about him, and about the life and training of an average Asgardian. As the meal wrapped up, Betty left to make plates of food for Loki and Tony at Frigga’s request. The queen would bring them their food and sit with them to insure they could get back to sleep after.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:21 pm
MDaylus

Skadi merely smiled at his queen with a apologetic smile when she looked unimpressed by his words. When she merely accepted his words and gave his arm a gentle pat his smile brightened. He allowed himself to be pulled back to the food and converstion. He spoke with Steve when the man engaged him but moved to excuse himself when he saw his queen ready herself to bring food to the prince and his mate. He moved to her side standing ready to take on what she would need to bring to the room.

Upon entering the room it was clear that things were not as they had been left. Loki was no longer in the bed instead he seemed to have some how slipped from the bed to wedge himself between it and the nightstand with his back against the wall. He was rocking slightly back and forth, just enough to not hit his head against the wall and make noise that would awaken Tony. He did not seem to hear or see when his mother entered the room. His eyes were downcast towards his lap with one hand clutched in his long hair seeming to pull at it as he rocked back and forth. The other hand seemed to be clenching and unclenching at something just under the collar of the shirt he wore.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga was prepared to take the trays herself, not minding the work at all, but as always, Skadi was at her side. Handing him one tray, Frigga carried the other, pausing only long enough to make sure Fenrir stayed downstairs for a while longer. She smiled as she headed for Loki’s room, enjoying feeling useful and taking care of one of her children again. The smile fell from her face as she entered Loki and Tony’s room however. Tony was still in the magically induced sleep Frigga had left him in, but the sight of Loki sent a chill down her back. Setting the tray aside on the nearest table, she slowly came closer, kneeling in front of Loki, though she didn’t touch him. ”Loki…Loki my dear….what’s wrong?’ she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:59 am
MDaylus

Skadi smiled at his queen when she handed him a tray but kept the other to take herself. He knew that she knew he could carry both of course but said mothing. It was the quality that caused her to share a work load that was one of the things he loved about her. Skadi was only a few paces behind her when she entered the room and he tensed seeing loki not on the bed. For a moment he regretted not grabbing his sword until he saw Loki. The way the young god looked did not ease any worry he felt and he like the queen set the tray down and moved forward. "Be careful my queen, he does not seem entirely present." Skadi warned.

Skadi's words seemed corrected as Loki did not seem to register his mother's presence or voice for a few moments. When he finally did seem to register it he looked up slowly towards her his eyes barely focusing for a moment before seeming to be far away. *Sleep...broken...fixing... touch...can't...fading...couldnt.* Loki responded brokenly his words a jumble as he tried to work them through his mind.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:01 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga heard Skadi but didn’t respond, too focused on figuring out how to help her son. As he lifted his eyes, she slowly placed a hand on his knee, touch careful and light. Listening to him, she frowned. “It’s okay Loki….just try to say a little at a time.” She suggested, tried to reach out her magic to calm him slightly, having no idea what was wrong with him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:30 am
MDaylus

Loki didn't seem to respond much to his mother's touch when she placed a hand on his knee too focused on the words he was trying to get out. When Frigga tried to comfort him, telling him to say just a little at his time he gave a soft growl of frustration. *clearly...speak...cant.* hecontinued spoke again his words in the wrong order. This seemed to frustrate him more and he shook his head like he had as a child when he couldn't find an answer or a spell was being particularly difficult. When another growl he rocked back this time smacking his head against the wall with a loud thump but it didn't seem to hurt him. He froze however eyes focusing for a moment to look up to the bed where Tony slept.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga watched Loki closely trying to figure out exactly what was wrong with him. Flinching as he smacked his head, she glanced at the bed again. “I used my magic to help Anthony sleep. He won’t wake unless someone really tries.” She said slowly, looking back to her son. “Perhaps we should wake him. You think more clearly with his help.” She offered, tilting her head. Loki and Tony and spoken through each other when they were struggling before, perhaps they could again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back to his mother when she claimed that she had helped Tony sleep withagi and that he would not wake unless really prompted. He nodded vigoursly as if trying to convey both thanks and understanding at once. *No.* he declared when she suggested waking him. *Sleep...needs... he.* Loki fought out seeming to grow frustrated with himself again at the lack of being clear. The hand at his collar scratched more insistently. *Mind...to....fix....trying...problem...causing.* Loki stated irritability knowing he was hard to understand.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga nodded as Loki refused the offer to try and wake Tony. Seeing Loki grow frustrated again, she shook her head. “Calm yourself my dear.” She said gently. You’re working on fixing it, give yourself time.” She added. Slowly seating herself fully, she pulled Loki’s hand from his neck, knowing he’d hurt himself if he kept it up. “Can I help? Perhaps it is something I could help heal?” she suggested gently.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki nearly gave a growl of anger when his mother told him to calm down. He however stilled himself knowing that it was not her fault that his only way to communicate with anyone was now far more difficult or impossible depending on how many things he needed to say. He had tried to communicate with JARVIS earlier to no avail which had been what had frusterated Loki. It was true he was working on trying to fix the problem but his mind was so tattered he didn't know where the problem was. Everything seemed to be a trap, repairing one thing had lead to this sudden lack of communication. Loki allowed his mother to pull his hand away from his collar without a fight but as it was pulled from his shirt there was an instant where she could see was he had been grasping/scratching at, the fading mark. It almost looked as if Loki had been trying to hold onto it the skin around it red with agitation from his clenching. *broken...whats....know...don't.* Loki responded to his mother's offer of help.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned at the sight of the mark. She had to figure out how to bring Loki and Tony closer soon. Both of them were dependent on it. She didn’t mention it at the moment though. They had more pressing concerns. “Well perhaps I can help…but we should get you back into bed first.” She said slowly. “Being comfortable always helps.” She added. Slowly standing, she moved to help Loki up, glancing to Skadi in a silent plea for help. Moving Loki back onto the bed, she helped prop him up on the headboard, making sure he was comfortable, careful to keep from disturbing Tony. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she took Loki’s hands in hers gently. “Will you let me in to at least try and help?”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games