Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed at the thought of Tony doing rune magic. "I do not see why not, rune magic uses little of the casters own magic. Most of the magic comes from the runes themselves." Loki responded as he thought the prospect of rune magic over. It was one he had many books on, but there were many runes to learn in those books and some did not go well with others. Tony wouldn't need a teacher per say but he would have to be careful. Hearing Tony say he would need to shave it all off soon Loki looked to him confused. "Why?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t look away from the mirror, rubbing over a few sections of his beard. “The gray is starting to come in….I’m gonna start looking like an old man soon.” He said absently. “I saw how it went with my father. Once the gray started, it all came in fast. Though part of me wonders if he didn’t go ahead and color it all gray once there was too much to ignore.” He continued. Shaking his head, he looked away from the mirror. “The press loves it when people start looking old. I can hear it now….’Old Man Stark’, ‘Grey Avenger’….They won’t let me live it down.” He sniffed.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned towards Tony when the man said that the gray was starting to come in. He hadn't noticed that bit if tony was commenting on it, it meant he had noticed and was concerned about it. He understood why when Tony remarked on the press going on him for the gray. "Do Midgardian not have a way to conceal it?" Loki questioned. He knew better than to offer the apple with their strained relationship. If he had never left hr would have offered it again but he couldn't now. So all he could do was offer concealing tricks to spare tony from ridicule.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued to examine his beard for a moment before he turned to look at Loki with a small smirk. “That attached to the facial hair? Thought you weren’t a fan.” He teased lightly before shaking his head. “I could color it for a while, as long as it isn’t too much.” He admitted. Pulling off his shirt, he went in search of another in the closet. “That is a question though. Do Asgardians actually age? I mean Frigga and Odin are old, but I’ve never seen any….middle-aged Asgardians. They’re all young like you and Thor, or old.” He asked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:47 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile at Tony's teading. "Yours has grown on me." he conceded. At the prospect of coloring the beard for a while Loki nodded. of course if tony want to take it off he could do so before the announcements of their children and explain that he didn't want the kids pulling on it. "Most AsgardianS of the age you think of are either settling with families on a farm perhaps or on a quest. but you have not met many Asgardians. there were some in the market when we visited Asgard. Not everyone lives in the royal city of Asgard however and Odin always prefers to keep younger guards around. He seems to think quicker reflexs will aid his protection."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Picking a random t-shirt, Tony tugged it over his head as he listened. “Well….he’s not completely wrong with that. Though having some experience around too would certainly help.” He said with a small shrug. Turning back to Loki, he tilted his head. “Settling down on a farms……Is that what you wanted? To go settle on a farm somewhere? I mean I know, prince and all, not a real option, but did you want it?” he asked slowly, crossing his arms loosely as he watched Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that Odin wasn't completely wrong with his ideas about using younger men for his guard. "He uses the experienced men in wars." Loki added. Loki was looking through another drawer for a shirt again when Tony brought up the question of him wanting to live on a farm. He opened his mouth for a moment to protest that as a prince that option had not been open to him but Tony covered that in the next instant before he could. "When I was with Angroboda it was like I had escaped to a farm and for a while it was wonderful, but I found myself returning to the city and its markets. I think being the prince was too much sometimes and the country too slow. I prefer here where I do not have so much responsibility but things are still moving." Loki stated as he continued to dig. "Even with Kalani, I still missed here and wanted the life of your cities." He didn't add the fact the mostly he merely wanted to come back to Tony.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at that, nodding. “I think I can understand that.” He said lightly. He was kind of like that on some levels, though he was addicted to overwhelming himself, even if he knew he shouldn’t. “Guess I should see about teaching you to drive so you can take the kids out some times, go explore the city.” He added thoughtfully. He knew he’d have to let Loki go alone or get one of the others to go with him if Loki was to properly enjoy it. His presence would only draw attention and attract stress and danger. He hated it on some levels, not being able to properly take Loki out and show him around, but he couldn’t do much to change it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony with a soft smile when the man said that he understood his thoughts. He turned back to pull out a shirt he thought might work when Tony said that he should teach him to drive so that he would be able to take the children out when he wanted. The way the man talked sounded as if he would not be joining them and it caused Loki to look at Tony with confusion mixed with abandonment. "Are you not... were you not..." Loki trailed off not knowing how to finish his words or question. He didn't really know how to take Tony's words with how their relationship was at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at Loki, surprised by his confusion before he realized what Loki must be thinking. Stepping forward quickly, he shook his head. “It’s not like that Lo.” He said quietly, reaching for his hand. “It’s just…..I attract too much attention. You can go unnoticed still, all of you can….It’s safer for you to be in public without me.” He explained. Giving a bitter smile, he shook his head. “Did you think I didn’t want to be around you?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when he stepped forward shaking his head. The god relaxed a bit when Tony proclaimed that he wasn't saying anything like where Loki's thoughts had gone and grasped the man's when Tony reached out. "I don't care, besides do you really think the media will leave me or the children alone once they know who they are?" Loki argued when Tony explained that he would attract too much attention. When Tony continued to ask him of if he had thought that he didn't want to be around him Loki looked down. He wasn't sure what he had thought, perhaps it had been that Tony didn't want to be around him or be with him when the children around. Not that he thought Tony didn't want to be around the children, but perhaps he didn't want to share time with the children.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly squeezed Loki’s hand, sighing. “We can keep pictures of all of you from the media for a while, so you can maintain some anonymity for a while.” He offered. Stepping a little closer, he touched Loki’s cheek gently, wanting to comfort him. Leaning up, he kissed the Loki’s temple softly. “Loki…..I want to be with you, with the kids……You’re my family……the family I have never had. But I have to make sure you can enjoy yourselves too, that you can be safe….and sometimes that means I shouldn’t be involved.” He explained. “I grew up in the light of the all of this attention. I know what it can do. And it was so much less and so much kinder when I was a kid. I don’t want the kids to suffer through it….not like I did. They aren’t a show piece, they aren’t meant to make me look better or any of that stupidity. And neither are you.” From the way he spoke, it was clear he was passionate about it, wanting to protect them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that he could keep his anf the children's images from the media for awhile. "They already know me..." Loki murmured. Red eyes glanced up when Tony touched his cheek and then kissed his temple. Hearing Tony say that he did want to be with him and the children caused a gentle smile of want to grace his face, even more so when Tony continued to say that they were the family he never head. "Can we not go other places where you are not so well known. I should have my magic back then, or perhaps you will have invented something with your magic by then that would allow us to go where ever we wish." Loki stated softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked. “They know you, but not well enough to easily pick you out in a crowd, no matter how gorgeous you are.” He joked quietly, thumb running over Loki’s cheekbone, carefully running across one of his markings. “And we’d have to go a long way to find some place I could try to be anonymous. It’s not impossible, but it’d have to be a vacation, not a day trip.” He explained. “and I know you could use your magic, but I don’t want you doing things like that with the babies around. You’re magic will be the best thing we have to defend the kids with. It needs to be used for that. Not that I think anything will happen, but it’s better to be safe for them.” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:39 am
MDaylus

Loki listened as Tony told him that the media did indeed know him but that they didn't know him well enough to pick him out of a crowd not matter how gorgeous he was. That comment had Loki unsure of if he should blush or protest because of his form. He knew of course that Tony found him attractive in Jotun form, but he doubted many others did then adding the pregnancy and even those numbers dwindled. All thoughts and indecision went from him when Tony ran a thumb over his cheekbone and and the marking there. He continued to listen to Tony as the man explained what they would have to do if he wanted Tony to join him and the children on a trip. Then there was the thing of his magic. "I can do more than one transport easily and still have plenty of magic." Loki argued softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games