Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:40 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled again when Charles nodded and seemed to say that he understood. "Thank you." Loki responded easier this time when Charles proclaimed his congratulations genuine. Loki smile brightened at being reminded of the beast and told he was less threatening looking. From what he remembered the a beast had been a formidable looking man but gentle. When Tony kissed Loki's shoulder the god smiled at the genius feeling more comfortable now. "Oh yes! I know he is not one of your mutants but he does have his own magic and generally maintains the form of a wolf. it was the form he was borne to and has only recently acquired a human form. Putying him into a normal Midgardian school seems out of the question and it will be hard for me to teach him when the children come." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles tilted his head, listening. "Fenrir? I assume he is the child that has been attached to Captain Rogers and Lieutenant Barnes?" He asked, motioning to where Steve stood talking to an agent, Fenrir sat happily on his shoulders. Bucky seemed to be trying to disappear from his spot beside Steve, but he still had a hand raised and set on Fenrir's lower back to steady the boy. When Tony gave a small nod, Charles smiled, but leaned back in his seat a little. "Well I can see your reasoning and I am honored you thought to send him to my school...but I have a few questions if I may?" He asked slowly. "He has magic yes? Is it relatively under control?"

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:56 am
MDaylus

Loki wasnt terribly surprised to hear whom his son had attached himself to. He had wondered where the boy had gotten to and looking to where Steve and Bucky were. It was a pleasant sight to see the interactions going on there and Loki found himself respecting the metal armed solider more seeing the protection of his son. it resloved Loki to put more effort into their interactions. Drawn back to Charles when the man spoke again he smiled gently seeing as though it lookedlike things were going as they wanted.he nodded at the asking of questions. "Yes, as fat ad I can tell it is relatively under control, he may have small bouts of it if he gets too excited or scare but it should not be anything terribly dangerous at all." Loki answered. He wanted Fenrir to go to the school but he wouldn't lie to Charles to achieve that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Charles gave a small nod. “Good, good. A few momentary outbursts are to be expected, especially in one so young. It’s just that we have no structures in place to help with magic should he lose control so I had to ask for the safety of my other students. I will admit, there are only a small number of students his age currently, but should he continue to attend more will join with time. We can certainly give him an opportunity to try and see if he likes the school, but we can’t help him with his magic, like we help other students with their abilities. I hope you both understand that and will explain that to him.” He said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:26 am
MDaylus

Loki felt relief when it looked like Charles accepted what he said without issue and seemed to accept the potential for Fenrir to join his school. "I can give you something to call me should the need arise. Fenrir is also older than he looks I am sure he will catch on to many things quickly." Loki assured. He nodded at giving Fenrir the chance to see the school and determine if he liked it. He had no doubt that Fenrir would enjoy it with all the strange people. "I will explain it to him though I believe he already understands that I am one of the few that holds magic in this realm." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles smiled as he saw Loki’s relief. “Well I’d love to have him visit, to have all of you visit actually. I think you both deserve to see the school you’re thinking of letting him attend. And if he’s interested in it, we can send some tests to try and evaluate what classes to place him in so he isn’t too bored or completely lost. We try to keep students in classes at their level in each subject.” He explained. “And I’m assuming he would continue to stay here though correct? You aren’t looking to have him board with us right? Also, I must ask if he is in the form of a wolf much of the time, he doesn’t try to use that to harm anyone right? No biting or anything, unless provoked to?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled a bit more brightly when Charles said that he would love to have Fenrir visit and then included Loki himself. "I would be honored to visit your school." Loki spoke softly He nodded at the evaluation tests thought he was sure Fenrir would protest a bit. Still he knew that when explained what they were for Fenrir would take those tests seriously. "Yes, I would like to keep him with me if possible. He and I were separated for long enough. Though if he starts before I have regained my magic I am not sure how we will manage the transport." Loki frowned at that thought. If he had to, e supposed Fenrir could stay at the school for some time until after Loki had the twins and regained his magic. The thought of that pained him but he wanted Fenrir schooled. "Harm? Fenrir?" Loki questioned with a laugh. "Would you like to meet him?" Loki questioned instead of answering.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “Well we can introduce him to a few mutants that would be able to get him back and forth from school relatively easily. If Tony doesn’t mind them popping in and out of his home.” He offered. Tony frowned slightly, but gave a small shrug. “We’ll talk about it.” He finally said, not agreeing or disagreeing for the moment. He didn’t like people coming and going so freely from the mansion, at least people he wasn’t close to. But if it was how they got Fenrir back and forth, he’d think about it. Charles didn’t press but only arched a brow at Loki’s suggestion. “I would actually. I try to meet all of my students. But I’m not sure you’ll easily tear him away from Captain Rogers.” He smiled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned as Tony did but for a different reason. "I think I would like to meet the mutants potentially transporting my son as well if it's not too much trouble." Loki stated. It wasn't that he didn't trust Charles but he didn't know all of Charles people or even very little of them and be uncareful had caused the death of his previous twins. He would not be so careless again. When Tony said that they would talk about people popping in and out of the home Loki nodded in agreement. He understood Tony's concern and wondered if perhaps he too should meet the mutants. When Charles agreed to meet Fenrir but then commented on tearing him from Steve Loki shook his head smiling. He looked to Fenrir and for a moment almost called to the boy before taking note of all the people in the room and thought better of it. "Tony..." Loki pleaded softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles gave a small nod. “Of course. I’m sure they’d be pleased to meet you. Nightcrawler especially….he actually looks similar to you in this form.” He offered. Tony blinked as Loki pleaded with him, taking a moment to understand what he was wanting before nodding. “I’ll go get him, give me a minute.” He said, slowly standing and walking over to Steve. He talked with the two soldiers and the agent for a moment before reaching up to take Fenrir, holding the boy for a minute as he continued to talk. Finally he made his way back over to Loki and Charles, carefully sitting Fenrir in Loki’s lap before sitting down himself. “There you go. One wolf pup delivered.” He joked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit relieved to hear that those Charles had in mind to transport his child would be glad to meet him. He was even surprised to hear that another besides Beast looked like he did, Nightcrawler. it was a strange name but perhaps it was not his true one aS he remembered some of Charles group had what he could call nicknames. When Tony seemed to understand his want and agreed Loki gave a quiet thanks. He watched Tony fetch Fenrir from Steve and Bucky with a fond smile and chuckled at joke when Tony returned and placed Fenrir in his lap. Loki hugged his son for a moment. "One wolf pip turned Midgard for the moment." he responded to Tony before focusing on his son. "Fenrir this is someone I would like you to meet. This is Charles Xavier he runs the school of special people we talked about." Loki explained to his son.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir nuzzled close to Loki the moment he was set in the god’s lap. Turning to Charles when he was introduced, the boy tilted his head. “Hello….” He greeted slowly. Charles bowed his head slightly, smiling. “Hello there Fenrir. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Your mother speaks very highly of you.” He greeted. Fenrir looked to Loki curiously before leaning towards Charles. “You’re in a wheelchair…kinda like mother was…..but you aren’t pregnant….are you?” he asked curiously. Tony had to quickly turn away from them hand slapping over his mouth to try and stop his laughter, his shoulders shaking. Charles blinked before covering his mouth, trying to keep his composure. “No… No I’m not.” He said slowly, voice shaking slightly with held back amusement. “I’m unable to walk from an old injury, so I use this chair.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:59 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently at his son as the boy nuzzled close. When Fenrir greeted Charles and then the man greeted the boy back Loki just watched knowing that there wold be no use interfering. The next thing coming from his son had Loki failing to hold back the surprised laughter he felt at the boys words.Tony it seemed was better at holding his back but not by much. Letting Charles answer for a moment Loki drew the attension of his son. "Midgardian males can not bear children as far as we know my son. If you look at the chair you can see it is a more permanent fixture of his life. Some people on Midgard need such things to get around." Loki explained a touch of amusement still on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened to Charles and Loki, scrunching up his face as he processed that before he shifted to get a better look at Charles. “Why don’t you get the healers to fix you?’ he asked quickly. Charles gave a patient smile, shaking his head. “Our healers could do nothing to help….and now it has been too long to hope for healing.” He explained. Fenrir just gave a curious hum, leaning further over the arm of the couch, focused on Charles’ wheelchair instead. Unconsciously, Tony reached out, grabbing the back of Fenrir’s shirt to keep him from falling. Charles didn’t seem fazed by Fenrir’s antics, just watching him before glancing to Loki. “Quite a curious one…” he said lightly. After a moment, Fenrir spoke again, but this time in Asgardian, directing the question to Loki. “He’s very powerful isn’t he? Even if he’s broken?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:50 am
MDaylus

Loki watched his son as the boy processed what he had been told before shifting to get a better look at Charles. He waited and watched as Charles fielded Fenrir's question. Amusement adorned the gods face when Tony reached out to keep Fenrir from falling when the boy leaned far more forward. Loki nodded at Charles proclamation that his son was quite curious. Looking back to son when the book spoke in Asgardian questioning him about Charles. "He is indeed, while his body is not strong his mind is quite powerful. " Loki responded.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games