Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watching Loki begin to swim, smiling slightly. Feeling the faint echo of anxiety across the bond, Tony slowly sent reassurance and love across to Loki. He knew how nervous Loki was with showing off his pregnancy, but he loved seeing it, and he wished he could help the god realize how much he was accepted here. He wouldn’t be teased or criticized for being pregnant, not in this mansion, not in their home. Tony watched for a long moment before diving under and letting himself sink to the bottom of the pool, just staying down, closing his eyes and relaxing in the silence and weightlessness for a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:49 pm
MDaylus

The reassurance and love that came clear across the bond soothed the rest of Loki's anxiety. Turning his head as he floated to look at Tony's he gave the man a grateful smile. He saw the man dive under and sink to the bottom. He watched for moments before he shifted to tread water again. After another few moments when tony didn't surface the god Dove down as best he could to make sure the man was alright. Seeing that the genius was just enjoying the silence of the pool he moved back to the surface and let tony have his moments.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt Loki’s attention turn towards him as he sat near the bottom of the pool. Cracking his eyes open, he turned his head to look up at Loki under the water, offering a small smile and a gentle press of his mind against the god’s. Still he didn’t move to swim to the surface, staying at the bottom until he could no longer hold his breath. As his lungs screamed at him, there as a moment of stress that shot through him, the silence and lack of air bringing back a memory best forgotten. Kicking off the bottom of the pool, he shot to the surface, gasping in a lungful of air and relaxing once his head was above the surface.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki was assured that Tony was alright when the man gave him a small smile and the pressing of his mind against his. Loki lay back on the surface once more until he felt the stress in Tony. He switched to treading water again just in time for Tony to break the surface of the water. "Are you alright?" Loki questioned swimming over to Tony as quick as he could. He was pressing his mind to Tony's checking him over.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony took a couple of deep breaths, trying to force the memories down and firmly put himself into reality again. Feeling Loki’s mind pressed close, he let the god check him through the bond, though he firmly shut down access to the memories for Loki. No need for him to bother with seeing that. “I’m fine….” He said slowly, reaching out to take Loki’s arm for a moment before releasing him. “Just memories….nothing to worry about.” He was relaxing more and more as he spoke, the stress disappearing, even if his eyes weren’t quite as bright as they had been yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't back off despite Tony's assurances. It wasn't until Loki felt Tony calm that he pulled back from the man. He could tell that Tony had shut something away from him, but he didn't press. Tony was entitled to his own secrets and as long as he kept his own Loki wouldn't press. "If you're sure." Loki stated still unsure but again he didn't press.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:26 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could see the reluctance in Loki’s eyes and managed a faint smile. “Just some unpleasant memories that you don’t need clunking around in your head too Lo.” He said quietly. “I’ll just remember not to stay down for so long for a while.” Coming closer, he r wrapped an arm around Loki to pull him into a kiss, not caring if they sunk beneath the surface for a moment. Loki clearly wanted to comfort in some way and Tony wanted to touch. If there was anything that was able to ground him, draw him from his mind and memories, it was Loki. Just being near the god kept the genius much more aware and focused, and being able to touch him centered him completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki wasn't reassured by the feint smile and words. He understood that Tony didn't want the genius' memories clunking around in his head. He nodded when the man continued to say that he would merely remember not to stay down so long. Giving a soft yelp when Tony pulled him close he fell into the kiss. The kiss eased the last of the reluctance from Loki.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Sinking below the surface, Tony absently kept them from sinking too far under as he continued to kiss Loki. Only when the effort got a little too distracting did Tony break the kiss and pull them back to the surface, arm still around Loki, supporting him for the moment. “Oh if only we were mermen.” He joked lightly, shaking his head slightly and sending water spraying everywhere. “of course I think I would’ve lost you to a reef a long time ago if that was the case.” He added, remembering distinctly the excitement Loki had shown when they visited the reef.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt them sink below the surface of the water but didn't stop it. When Tony finally broke the kiss and pulled them to the surface Loki shook his head a bit. He hadn't expected Tony to support him however. "You know with magic, we could be." Loki stated. When Tony continued to say that he would have lost him to the reef he smiled. "If we were mermaids I would get to see reefs all the time." Loki stated. He had much enjoyed the reef but he liked it because of the diverse life it had.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at Loki, studying him curiously. “You can just transform into whatever you want can’t you?’ he asked lightly. He’d known Loki could turn into animals and change gender if he really wanted, but to think that he could become something that wasn’t even real? But then Tony had to stop himself. At this point, who was he to say that merpeople weren’t real. For all he knew there could be a water planet populated by a similar species. Tony chuckled at Loki’s defense about the reefs though. “I still think you’d decide to stay there. Too many fish to play with and look at. I mean, I half suspect that you’d populate this mansion with as many animals as you could manage if I let.” He teased.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:13 pm
MDaylus

"Most of the time when I have full access to my magic yes, at least there is not a form I have encountered yet that I cannot shift to." Loki answered. He wondered if it was a bad thing that he could shift his body so much. He could shift others too and had never noticed any adverse effects. At the prospect of filling the mansion with many kinds of animals the god smiled. If he had been allowed as a child he was sure he would of but he knew restraint now. Of course that didn't mean he didn't want to do that.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head in thought for a bit, smirking. “You’ll have to show me more of that one day.” He said finally. “I actually haven’t seen a lot of your magic really…I mean you’ve used a lot of magic around me, but it’s all the little spells. I’ve heard all of these insane stories of what you can do, but I’ve barely seen any of it.” He mused. Finally loosening his grip around Loki, he waited for the god to start moving on his own before he let him go, moving a short distance away. “We should have a magic show, you can show off your skills.” He laughed. “I’m sure Fenrir would like to see too. He wants to know more about magic, but none of us can really help him….and I’m not sure I trust when Thor tries to explain it.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he would have to show him more of his magic one day. "If our children ever give it back to me that is." Loki stated chuckling. When Tony said that he really hadn't seen any of his magics besides the little ones. "I haven't really needed to use them except in the case where Sleepnir was in trouble." Loki reminded. He began to tread water again when Tony released him. He laughed when Tony said that they should hold a magic show. "As soon as my magic is back fully I will happily display my skills." Loki smiled, it would nice to be able to do magic again.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki, glancing down at his belly hidden under the water. “Oh they’re just using it to become big and strong.” He said lightly. “Judging by the size of Jor and Sleepnir in human form, at least one of them is bound to be huge. If my genes don’t mess them up too much at least.” He added, nose wrinkling slightly at the knowledge that his children were all likely to tower over him eventually. The notion of Loki being too damn tall floated through his mind again, but he shook it off. It wasn’t like he wasn’t already surrounded by people taller than him in this mansion anyway. Giving a small hum, Tony slowly moved to float on his back, staring up at the sky through the glass roof. “I want to see it all. Every trick the trickster has managed to cook up.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games