Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:21 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the wrinkling of Tony's nose. He knew the man disliked thinking about Odin as much as the god did. Loki gave a him of agreement when tony tried to trap him into an stage of life comparable to midgards. "Thor is more closely aged to the point of settling down. He is a bit older than I am. And as for me I think it has to do with at what age I had children to start with. They cause you to take more responsibility." Loki explained. Thor was actually quite a bit older than him in midgards standards but asgards they were both merely adults. The actual difference between them was about 1000 years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod. “I see. Makes sense.” He said slowly, rubbing a thumb over Loki’s knee absently. “So you’re okay with that? Skipping ahead to settling down?” he asked. Shifting, he carefully moved to straddle Loki’s legs, leaning over him and pressing his forehead to the god’s. “Do you want anything from me for that? Another house?” he asked softly. If Loki was wanting to settle down properly, he’d give Loki anything the god asked for.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when tony said that his explanation made sense and rubbed his knee. "I already sort of did it before, bot permanently but I did." Loki stated. It wasn't something he minded, in fact he was sure he would have gotten into far more trouble had he not done such things. As tony moved to straddle his legs the god looked on with a confused look, especially when the man asked if he wasn't anything from him. "I do not need another house, unless you do not want me here. The only thing I need, truly need is for you to be here and not leave. I cant.....I can't deal with doing such things alone again. I mean I could do it for the children but it would hurt, more than I would like to admit." Loki said his voice quieter as he spoke. Not quiet enough to not be heard but enough that it was obvious the fear it held and the pain that it could bring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s eyes softened at loki’s words. Cupping his cheek carefully, Tony met his eyes in silence for a moment, trying to offer some silent comfort. He wished so badly that he could change Loki’s past, go back and take this pain and loneliness from him, but he knew that was impossible. Some selfish part of his brain also recognized that he probably wouldn’t if he could anyway. All of the heartache and dark spots Loki had gone through were the reason why the god was here with him, was why he was just dark enough, just broken enough to fit with Tony’s broken edges. “I’m not going anywhere Lo. I promise.” He finally said, voice gentle. “I’m going to be here, I’m going to try. Even if I’m not the best dad in the world, or the best mate, I’ll be here for as long as you want me.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:01 pm
MDaylus

Red eyes glanced up to Tony as the man cupped his cheek. He stared into the man's eyes as they met and took in the silent comfort the genius offered. Tony's promise that he wasn't going anywhere had the god's throat tighten with the feeling like he was tearing up and getting more emotional than he thought he should. He blamed it on the hormones the babies brought up in him as Tony continued to say that he was going to be there and try. Loki didn't believe that Tony wouldn't be the best father and he was already sure the man was the best mate, but he believed the man would be there for as long as he wanted him. "Always, forever." Loki stated a little choked up as he placed a hand over the one Tony had cupped his cheek with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as he saw Loki get emotional, not moving as his hand was covered. Carefully pressing a kiss to the god’s forehead, he stayed there for a moment. “Then forever it is.” He whispered against Loki’s skin. Tilting Loki’s face then, he pressed a sweet kiss to his lips, opening the bond fully to allow Loki feel the truth in his words and the love he had for the god.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile when Tony pressed a kiss to his forehead. When the genius promised him forever Loki gave a shuddered relieved breath. He would not admit that his eyes teared up a bit at that statement. Letting Tony shift his face up and kiss him, the god responded to the kiss welcoming it. The bond opening fully and allowing him to feel the love and truth in the man's words finally did have Loki getting choked up. He pulled back from the kiss giving a choked laugh. "Sorry...sorry..." Loki stated wiping at his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could sense the swell of emotions in Loki, but he didn’t back down or shy away, knowing that Loki needed this on some level, just like he did. They needed this openness and reassurance. When loki began to tear up properly and pulled away though, Tony let him brush at his tears, grinning softly. “Don’t apologize Lo. Happy tears are more than okay.” He said quietly. Shifting slowly, he moved back beside Loki, but began to shift the covers, laying down and looking to Loki, waiting foe him to lay down beside him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to tony as the man told him not to apologize and that his happy tears we're fine. The god could only nod in acceptance as he watched tony shift. When tony shifted beneath the blankets and laid down it barely took the expectant look the man gave him before Loki was moving to lay down beside him and cuddle up. "I love you." Loki stated the bond showing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrapped an arm around Loki as he settled down, holding him close to his side. “I love you too.” He whispered, smiling at his lover. Turning to glance at the tv which was still playing, he chuckled softly. “I was obsessed with these shows when I was a kid. I thought they would be my goal for the future. Surrounded by science, focused on discovery, everything I could hope for, everything I could be allowed.” He said before motioning for the tv to be shut off. “Who knew I’d find something better? Something different to focus on.” He said, turning towards Loki more and kissing his forehead softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:01 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony told him that he loved him too. The happiness he felt pulsed in the bond as he turned to watch the tv with Tony. He looked to the man when he said that he had thought the tv show they were watching would be his goal for the future. "Do you not have all that already just without being on the tv constantly for it?" Loki questioned as Tony motioned the tv off. "The avengers?" Loki questioned almost coyly smiling at the kiss to his forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s words, fingers trailing up and down Loki’s side in an absent motion. “In some ways yes, in other ways it’s very different. Technology and science have helped me, but have done so little for others. I thought I’d be a brilliant bachelor set to discover beautiful aliens and people in other dimensions and on other planets. Instead of setting out to find them, I got to stay home and they found me.” He said teasingly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of pleasure as Tony trailed his fingers up and down Loki's spine. He listened as Tony explained that certain things were the same as he had imagined them and yet others were very different from his imagination. "But you have gotten to travel to see some and you will for more. That dream just happened a little differently." Loki argued. "Should I tell Thor how beautiful you find him?" Loki teased after a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki seemed to argue for his dream. Of course Loki would still see that type of adventure in his future. “Maybe, maybe not. I think I’ll be happy either way.” He responded simply. He knew Loki had offered to take him to other worlds, show him the wonders of places beyond Earth, and he believed that Loki wanted to do that. But things were so complicated, and Tony was pretty sure he wouldn’t be someone that would be welcomed with open arms most places. And they had kids to think about now, they wouldn’t be able to even think of travelling outside of the family for years. But even knowing all of that, it didn’t disturb him. He’d found something worth just as much as all of that adventure. Loki’s teasing had him chuckling. “He’d just lecture me about why handsome is the more appropriate term for him.” Tony responded lightly. “Besides, he already knows, they all know. I think I’ve flirted with just about everyone in this mansion at some point. Sober or otherwise.” He shrugged slightly, grinning. “I still got the hottest one sharing a bed with me every night, so I got lucky there."  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that it didn't matter and that he would be happy either way, It made Loki happy to know that Tony would be happy with things as they were going to be even if they didn't travel. Loki still had no doubt that they would but he didn't press his thoughts. Smiling a bit more as Tony chuckled at his teasing about Thor. He laughed when Tony said that Thor would merely lecture him, it was true and he could see the elder god doing just that. When Tony continued to say that everyone already knew because he had flirted with all of them Loki didn't get upset at all but merely chuckled. He could see Tony doing that knowing what he knew of him. If he had gone by the media's view of Tony when they first met he would have never guessed. "Did you now?" Loki teased more when Tony said that he had the hottest person sharing his bed with him every night. "And here I thought I was the lucky one, stealing Midgard's most eligible bachelor." Loki gave a slight giggle at that. He didn't know what the media was thinking on that one, especially now when they knew that Tony was seeing someone. "Any news from Pepper when shes doing the conference about me and then about that babies?" Loki questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games