Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked, shaking his head. “Most difficult bachelor would be more accurate.” He said lightly. He doubted there were many people Tony could have actually ended up with in his past, but every one he’d ever been with wouldn’t have been able to handle him. They wouldn’t have been able to deal with his personality or how his mind worked, with his moods or issues. Loki’s question had the genius sighing however. Wrinkling his nose, he frowned to himself. “That one’s difficult.” He said slowly. “It was known that we were dating…and then you disappeared, and I essentially disappeared from the public eye outside of Avengers activities and called off parties. There was a lot of speculation about all of that. And explaining the fact that you’re pregnant with my biological children is going to be a whole different fight to be had.” He mumbled, fingers finding the end of Loki’s braid and toying with it carefully. “Men don’t get pregnant here. It’s pretty much unheard of, even in legends and myths. They may not believe it.” His voice was soft as he spoke, eyes meeting Loki’s and drifting down to look at the swell of his belly. It wouldn’t matter if they believed them or not, they’d still have their family, they’d still love one another, no one could change that. But it was oddly unsettling to think many would believe that his own children really weren’t his.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony said that he would be considered the most difficult bachelor. "Your not that anymore and I don't find you difficult." Loki stated, he liked knowing that he had Tony. He liked knowing that the man was his and he himself was Tony's. When Tony sighed and wrinkled his nose the god frowned, he hadn't meant to cause the man distress but he thought it important to know. As Tony laid things out for him the god frowned more deeply, it was times like this that he realized he had messed things up alot more than he thought he would when he left. He knew of course that Midgardian men did not get pregnant, as far as he knew only those of Jotun heritage could. Or at least he had never met another male of a different race that was. "There are legends of me as such though." Loki stated trying to be helpful in that fact. He knew there would be backlash, they all knew. It was why he hoped to do things quickly to forgo that backlash being to close to the twins birth. "So no date yet then?" he questioned. He knew Pepper had talked about handling it quickly and getting a contract for a very exclusive interview set up with which ever press orgainization had been the kindest to Tony in the last few months.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s correction. “I’m not am I?’ he asked lightly. There was no complaint or concern from him on that idea. He was satisfied with being along side Loki. When the god mentioned the legends about him, Tony made a small noise and shook his head. “Legends only say that you managed to magically birth Sleipnir. They attribute all your other children to wives you’ve supposedly had.” He explained softly. He had no idea when or how those legends were changed, but some part of him wondered if Odin hadn’t made sure the stories were altered when they leaked over to Earth. He probably wouldn’t want to be connected in anyway to Loki if everyone knew he was gay and had birthed several children himself. Sighing at the question, Tony looked up to the ceiling. “No…none yet.” He mumbled. “I’ll give her a call in the morning. See if we can get this ball rolling a little faster.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:55 am
MDaylus

"No your not." Loki agreed nuzzling at Tony's. He kept from saying that the man was his still not sure if it was really okay but he did feel that possession. It felt much like when the bond had first been made. Looking up to tony as the man made a noise and shook his head at the mention of his legends the god listened. "oh..." he stated slowly unsure how to take that his children's births had been attributed to magic and others. Then irritation took him for a moment. "I was never even betrothed to a woman where would someone get such an idea? Loki complained. He sighed after that knowing it would probably be hard to convince midgard about himself and the children without fully showing himself as he was. And he couldn't imagine he would be well received blue and with horns. "I don't mean to push it, I just want to make sure that their won't be any backlash or attacks when the children are born. I get very protective." Loki muttered shaking his head at a memory of himself.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly at Loki's complaints. He understood the man's frustration, and he had his own guesses, but that would get them nowhere. "Well I don't know if it's a positive or a negative, but Angrboda is in the legends, but as a woman." He explained. "Part of the reason why I was surprised both by your preferences and your ability to actually carry children." Holding Loki a little tighter to offer some measure of comfort, one hand came to rest on Loki's belly, carefully rubbing his thumb over a hidden mark on Loki's skin. "As far as humans go, there won't really be any backlash against you or the kids, other than the general anger that you took me off the market as an alien. There's some odd sentiment out there about me belonging to Earth and humans." He explained, eyes a little distant as he thought. "All backlash, no matter if they know about the kids beforehand or not, will be against me. Has been so far. So no need for you to worry about it much." He knew the media would target him, they always did and he was used to it, so there was no real complaint on his part. If it kept Loki and the kids safe, so be it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki paused when Tony said that Angroboda was in the legends but as a woman. Part of him wanted to laugh hysterically at that thought but the other part of him wanted to know how Angroboda had ended up in Midgard's legends when so few on Asgard had known about him. When Tony continued to say that had been part of the reason he had been so surprised about Loki's ability to carry children had the god nodding. He could understand that of course, especially since Midgardian males did not get pregnant. He was glad when Tony held him tighter and rubbed at his belly. The mark on his belly being rubbed caused warm feelings and relaxed Loki. He listened as Tony assured him that there wouldn't be any backlash against him or the children other than that of having taken Tony off the market. "Their wrong. You don't belong to them." Loki murmured to Tony. He wasn't sure he believed that all the backlash would be against Tony but that was something they would merely have to see. "How do you think Midgard got Angroboda's name?" Loki questioned. It still bothered him, because he hadn't really talked about Angroboda and he was sure his children wouldn't have spoken to anyone about their father.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked slightly at Loki’s words about not belonging to them. He knew he didn’t. He’d belonged to Loki alone, he’d been Loki’s since they’d first started this relationship if he was being honest. “No. I’m all yours. They’re just jealous.” He joked softly. Loki’s concern about Angroboda had Tony looking to his mate, meeting his eyes. “I have no idea.” He said, shaking his head. “Perhaps it was someone who knew you when you were with him, or who just knew Angroboda and happened to come to Earth. It’s not like you know everyone who ever ended up on Earth or in conversation with a human.” He shrugged, before leaning forward slightly to get a soft kiss from his mate. “Either way it’s done now, even if it’s been twisted in our memories.” He whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that he was all Loki's and that the Midgardians were merely jealous. "Mine." Loki sighed happily glad to be able to say it. "I suppose your right it just seems strange." Loki remarked when Tony gave his ideas about Angroboda. He didn't know how Midgard would come to know the man and he doubted he ever would. Tony was right though, it was done and the man had been twisted in Midgard's lore. He could try and correct it with the interview he was sure he was going to have to give but that didn't mean anyone would really listen. Loki gave up on those thoughts and merely returned the kiss Tony gave him. "So how is your training in magic coming?" Loki asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a small breath of relief when Loki seemed to let the topic drop. He hadn’t wanted Loki to end up upset or worked up about something he couldn’t explain and neither of them could really change. The question that came soon after made Tony wrinkle his nose slightly. “It’s…I don’t know…” he sighed, waving a hand in a small dismissive gesture. “I’m learning and picking up the runes well enough, but the magic side of it all…I’m really don’t think I’ll ever be particularly skilled at it.” He admitted. OF course part of it might simply be because he was trying to use it to do something so specific and possibly impossible, but that was beside the point. Nothing else he’d encountered had ever been quite as complicated as this was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when he saw Tony wrinkle his nose at his question about his training. He smiled more as Tony seemed a bit flustered by it. "You've only just started Tony, don't dismiss yourself just yet. You should have seen all the problems I had when I first learned. My mother had to scold me often when I got frusterated." Loki chuckled. It was funny to think about now, but at the time he had been so frusterated he had nearly given up. Loki couldn't wait to see when Tony got frusterated enough to throw his caution to the wind and make something he wasn't prepared for and succeeded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s annoyance with himself faded slightly when he saw the amusement and fondness in Loki’s eyes at his reaction. “I know…you’ve told me, or told Fenrir while I as around at least, about how it took you time to learn.” He said gently, a faint smile pulling at his lips, though there was still a note of exasperation in his voice. “But I can’t help but think that this is all a poor time for me to even be attempting to tackle this whole magic business. There’s a pup running around, sticking his nose into everything, and there are more curious hands on the way. Part of me wonders if it wouldn’t have been better for me to wait until there were fewer fragile, nosey people around.” He admitted. Aside from when Loki tried to test his luck with combining his magic with Tony’s inventions, the genius’ magic had never really caused any problems. Hell, it was so subtle and rare that he hadn’t even known he’d had magic pretty much all of his life. Part of him still doubted it too, despite all of the proof he had to the contrary.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony said that he knew and that he had been around when Loki had told Fenrir. "You have the ability to lock up your lab from certain people. Just make sure JARVIS keeps out the children." Loki argued. He knew Tony could protect people from his learning of magic, so it didn't make sense to put it off. "The training is good for you and if you know your own magic by the time the children are old enough it will be helpful if one of them does the same sort of magic you do." Loki offered an alternative. If one of their children had Tony's powers Loki wasn't sure what he could do to teach their child other than restraint and control.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened, the frustration not seeming to fade by much, but he gave a sigh and a nod. Loki was right of course. Tony knew there were reasons why he should be learning right now, why it was a good thing. He didn’t have many reasons to stop, but it was still so annoying to him. Science, math, engineering, chemistry, he’d picked up most of that like he’d been born doing it, but this was such a struggle. Part of him wondered if he was simply too old to be trying to learn something so new. Giving a little sniff, he hid his face against the pillow a little. “You’re going to be enjoying watching me struggle with this aren’t you?” he asked lightly, glancing to Loki.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:26 am
MDaylus

Loki pressed comfort across the bond when he felt that Tony's irritation not fade. He understood it of course and would offer the man whatever he could. "Perhaps a little. But you know I will offer you anything I can to help. Even if it means merely keeping Fenrir away." Loki offered the man giving him a gentle reassuring smile. Loki moved as close to he could to tony and snuggled in. "Don't worry about it so much you've only really been at it a few days, you'll get better." Loki assured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shifted slightly to accept Loki a little closer, more than happy to accept the comfort of the man beside him. Nuzzling Loki’s temple slightly, he relaxed slowly. “I know…but you know I’m not a patient man.” He murmured. He felt kind of bad about having Fenrir be kept away. For all the months without Loki, Fenrir had been allowed pretty much free reign to come and go into his lab to spend time with him. It was part of how they’d become so close, hours spent alone, Fenrir just watching and asking questions, engaging Tony in the only way that he could easily offer in his mindset. But it would be better for everyone if Fen wasn’t at risk of getting hurt or distracting Tony with all of this.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games