Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:54 am
MDaylus

A content sigh escaped the god as Tony shifted to accept him closer. Feeling the man relax he smiled against his chest. "I know you are not but I promise the effort and time will be worth it." Loki assured the man. Feeling the guilt from across the bond the god looked up to tony curiously. He tried to judge where it was coming from and settled on the keeping people from his lab. From their Loki narrowed it down to Fenrir who had seemed to grow much closer to tony in his absence. "It's only for a few hours a day. Have JARVIS only lock down the lab when you are doing magic and open it again when you arent. That way you won't even have to pay attention to it if you get lost in a project after your done training and Fenrir can still visit." Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a little surprised when Loki began to address his unvoiced concerns, but the surprise passed quickly. With them close again and the bond fixed Loki would’ve sensed the trail his mind was going down. Nodding slightly at the suggestion, Tony just hid his face in Loki’s hair for a moment, cuddling close. “I hope he’ll understand. I’ve been careful to never really block his access to me.” He said quietly. Between his own inexperience and Loki’s disappearance, he’d been worried about upsetting the pup by denying him anything really. He smiled then, shaking his head. “But I suppose I’m worrying too much aren’t I? He has you to annoy now….especially if you start teaching him more Asgardian history and such. That should keep him entertained."  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki allowed Tony to hide in his hair after he had suggested locking down the lab. "I can talk to him about it, Or if you let me know I can keep him occupied whilst your working on learning your magic. That way he doesn't think your abandoning him or locking him out." Loki suggested. He shook his head when Tony said he supposed he was worrying too much. He didn't think Tony was overreacting to this, he had abandoned Fenrir and Tony had stepped up. He didn't want Fenrir to think Tony was abandoned him now that he had returned. It was true he could keep the boy entertained whilst Tony learned his magic but if for some reason he was unable he didn't want Fenrir thinking such things.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

It took a moment, but the worry and guilt that had grabbed at Tony’s mind began to fade and he relaxed slightly. “Sorry.” He mumbled. He hadn’t meant to end up with Loki having to comfort him and talk him down like this. Grabbing Loki’s hand, he brought it up to kiss his fingers gently, eyes closed. “We’re supposed to be enjoying our time together, I shouldn’t be spouting a bunch worries and guilt at you.” He mumbled.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently as the worry and guilt faded from Tony. He was glad he had been able to assauge the man. "There is no need, it is a valid worry." Loki assured the man when he apologized. He didn't want Tony apologizing especially on this since the worry had come about because of him. Smiling as Tony brought his hand up and kissed it. "I am enjoying myself, just being here with you and I am happy to make sure I have made your worries and guilt disappear." Loki stated kissing Tony's hand holding his.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony met Loki’s eyes as the god kissed his hand. There was a moment when he seemed to melt a little, smiling softly, eye gentling slightly as he looked at his mate, completely in love. How many people were lucky enough to have a lover so caring? One that actively wanted to soothe and comfort whenever and however they could. Squeezing Loki’s hand gently, tony moved to kiss Loki’s lips instead now, flooding the bond with his emotions as he pressed his mind as close as he could manage without simply going to explore Loki’s thoughts or inviting him into his own. He was such a lucky man and he didn’t deserve it. The feelings of love, contentment, and amazement filtered through in a swirl, mixing with whispered mentions of Loki’s name and the words ‘mate’ and ‘lover’. There was no doubt about the place Loki held in his life and would always hold. It was just sad it had taken so long and so much for that to have settled and been proven.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:02 am
MDaylus

Red eyes locked with Tony's brown and watched the man seemed to change a bit before him. It worried Loki a bit despite Tony's soft smile. He returned the squeeze to his hand and the kiss still a bit confused until he felt the flood of emotion from the bond. For a moment the god was a bit overwhelmed by the rush of emotions but he rode through them until he could make sense of it. He pressed his mind close with Tony's not shying away as he started to piece everything together. When he finally understood what was coming through he teared up. The love flooding back through his own side of the bond. He burried his head into the man's chest hiding away, his own feelings rushing up to meet Tony's. His feelings of love, want and need to have tony in his life and beside him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just wrapped his arms around Loki properly once more as the god hid his face. Closing his eyes, he just held him as tightly as dared to, pressing as close as he could manage and tangling their legs together under the covers. It was times like this that he could appreciate the bond completely, allowing them to express their thoughts and feelings without the challenge of trying to get the proper words in the right order, without the risk of misunderstanding. Feeling the need from Loki, he just pressed his lips to the top of the gods head, letting a spark of possessiveness and protection flare up across the bond. It was the same feeling that drove him in so much of what he did, in being Iron Man, in protecting everyone, in taking his mistakes and failures to personally. It was the same emotions that flared stronger when protecting The Avengers so fiercely. And it only grew hotter and stronger tied now to Loki and the children.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki held onto Tony as the man wrapped his arms around him once more. He was glad for the tight hold that made him feel safe and wanted.He shifted to tangle himself with Tony as the man did wanting to be as close as possible. Loki shivered gently at the spark of possessiveness and protection but he soaked up the feeling. It was nice to feel that to know that with Tony he was loved and safe, especially when everything had been so hectic and seeminly dangerous lately. He pushed more of his love and addorance through the bond.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony placed a hand at the back of Loki’s neck, massaging the muscles there gently. He relished there closeness for a little, drinking in the affection and contact, enjoying what he’d been missing for so long. Finally, he shook his head slightly. “I think it’s time to get a little sleep.” He whispered, almost scared of talking too loudly to disturb the peaceful feeling that filled the room for the moment. “I imagine that you need the rest after today. And tonight we won’t have a pup kicking us all through the night.” He smiled.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:46 pm
MDaylus

At the massaged to his neck Loki leaned back into it a bit no longer quite hiding his face but not moving more than that from Tony. Loki had started to relax enough to doze again when Tony spoke. Loki gave a hum of agreement when Tony said that it was time to get a little sleep. He agreed that he was tired when Tony said that he imagined Loki needed rest after the stressful day. "You know you miss him being here or at least you will when you wake up at night looking for him." Loki stated knowingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked slightly at the way that Loki pushed into his fingers, the image of a cat coming to mind clearly. Loki’s words simply made him chuckle, shaking his head. “Maybe. But we need to get him to sleep in his own bed more. He’s old enough, and we’ll have enough trouble sleeping when the twins get here.” He responded quietly, continuing to massage Loki’s neck carefully, the motion absent and unconscious at that point.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled up at Tony when the man said that Fenrir needed to sleep in his own bed more because he was old enough. That and when the twins came in a few months they wouldn't have space for everyone in the bed. "He'll be upset a bit I think." Loki stated but he was sure Tony was right. "We might have to institute someone going into his room and reading to him or something as he goes to bed to get him used to it." Loki suggested as he relaxed once more into the massage on his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Let out a small hum at Loki’s suggestion, not really moving to look at him, comfortable where he was. “He slept on his own from time to time while you were gone, he likes his room and bed.’ He pointed out. “You just spoil him.” He teased. Taking a slow breath, he finally glanced down to Loki with a little smile. “But I think we could manage to do something like that if it’ll help him.” He wouldn’t mind spending time with Fenrir in such a way.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:54 pm
MDaylus

Mild surprise accompanied the fact of Fenrir having slept in his own bed from time to time while he had been gone. He wondered how much of that had been when he had visited secretly. A soft smile answered tony telling Loki that he spoiled the boy. He knew he did but he felt Fenrir deserved it especially considering the life he had before being locked in that cave. "I think it will, at the very least it'll make the transition a bit easier." Loki stated.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games