Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled to himself. “Why do I have the feeling one or both of us is just going to end up in his bed instead?’ he asked lightly. Shaking his head slightly, he shifted a little, settling more into the mattress, head turning so his face was hidden a little by the pillow. “But that’s all for another time. For now, we need to sleep.” He insisted, words dragging just slightly, clearly ready to put an end to the conversation and let himself drift off. Even if his mind was still spinning in slow circles, his body was tired, and he was too comfortable to even think of moving for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki chuckled when Tony asked why he had a feeling that one of them was going to end up in Fenrir's bed. Loki was sure it would happen especially after the twins had been borne and they were tired from raising them. "Sleep." Loki agreed settling more into the bed after Tony had. "Sleep well." Loki bid after a moment before closing his eyes. It didn't take long for the god to fall asleep curled up against the man. He slept well through the night and didn't wake up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t move as they both fell asleep, staying tangled with Loki, not even seeming bothered by his cold touch for the moment. He slept soundly once he drifted off, barely stirring or shifting. Still, his mind didn’t allow him peace for too long. He woke early, groggy but mind running full force as soon as his eyes opened. He stayed in bed for a while longer, enjoying the peace and quiet, but eventually he knew he had to go to the lab, continue his work. Carefully extracting himself from bed, he placed his pillow in Loki’s arms instead, making sure the god would be able to sleep a while longer before he left, heading straight for his lab. As he let himself get lost in the task at hand, he carefully pulled his mind from Loki’s sleeping thoughts, stretching to bond to avoid disturbing Loki or letting him catch onto anything without a bit or work and warning.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:21 am
MDaylus

Loki stirred slightly as Tony awoke with his mind whirring away and a bit more as Tony moved from the bed. the god shifting to refund the man's warmth until a pillow was placed into his arms. The god let out a soft sigh as he cuddled into the poor substitute for tony but settled back into sleep. When tony pulled his mind back from Loki's the gods sleepily followed for a moment before deciding it wasn't ready to be awake enough to follow fully and stopped. Looking remained asleep a few hours more before waking missing tony. He looked around as he woke looking for the genius before determining he had gone. Slumping back into the bed the god yawned before deciding to get up and move from the room to the main living area.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Despite most of the others normally being early birds for the most part, barely anyone was up yet. Remnants of party decorations and the occasional bowl of chips or candies still sat out, though most of it was cleaned up and the food wouldn’t likely last through to lunch. The faint smell of food and noise of cooking came from the kitchen, Steve awake and moving with no problems as usual. Sitting alone in the living room was Bucky however, looking slightly out of place with an oversized t-shirt and shorts on, hair pinned up in a messy bun. Sitting cross-legged on the couch, his posture was much more relaxed this morning, and his eyes were bright, more like a normal person’s, rather than the haunted and caged look that usually plagued him. Looking up quickly from the old black and white movie on the tv as Loki walked in, he blinked, a fork hanging out of his mouth. On a plate in his lap was a massive piece of cake, already half eaten. “Don’t tell Steve.” He said quickly around the fork. Steve and Bucky both had the appetites of super soldiers and could give Thor a run for his money at meal time, but Steve always pushed for control and moderation, even with Bucky. He likely wouldn’t appreciate Bucky stuffing himself with cake before breakfast, though the assassin would have no problems eating like normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:42 am
MDaylus

Loki wasn't surprised to see the remains of the party from the day before lingering in the common area. The faint smeel of fresh food and conversation drew him through the living room where he spotted Bucky eating cake. The super solider looked far more like a real person than how Loki had seen him before, more relaxed and approachable. When the man looked towards him with cake in hand and fork hanging from his mouth Loki smiled. "Your secret is safe with me." Loki assured the man before taking a spot on the couch not far from Bucky but enough to still give the man some space if he wanted it. After a moment Loki reached over and swiped a bit of frosting from the cake grinning as he stuck it in his mouth. "Now were both guilty." he grinned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky watched Loki come around the couch, staying completely still. There wasn’t any apprehension or concern on his part, just attentiveness. As soon as the god sat, Bucky relaxed back into the couch fully again. A ghost of a smile slipped across his lips as Loki took a swipe of icing before he started eating again. “I’m surprised you don’t have one of your shadows with you.” He said around a mouthful of cake, glancing back over his shoulder towards the doorway Loki had come through to doublecheck that neither Tony or Fenrir was wandering in. Since Loki had returned to the mansion, he’d never really encountered the main without the genius or the pup in tow. And when they weren’t around, Bruce usually was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as he saw the ghost of the smile play across the solider's lips. He was glad he hadn't offended the man by swiping some of the icing. It was a thought he had after doing it that perhaps the man would not want to eat the cake. Of course that was what Loki was used to on Asgard, all the suspicion that had fallen on him merely because of his ability to do magic. "Shadows?" Loki blinked before he realized what the man meant. "Oh, well I think Tony went to his lab early this morning and Fenrir either spent the night with Bruce or Thor. So neither were around when I woke this morning to follow me around." Loki explained. "Their following me around is my fault. You know that I was gone for many months, I left without an explanation really. I think they need to confirm that I am not going anywhere." he continued with a sigh. He felt guilty for leaving them like he had despite visiting with Fenrir for the first bit that he could.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky looked over Loki with a quick glance at the admission from the man. “Yeah…I heard some talk about that.” He responded simply. He didn’t end up in the mansion until well after Loki had disappeared, until the aftermath had settled into some sort of broken routine. And even then, he couldn’t really process the reasons around everything for some time, mind too far gone to focus on much else besides Steve and trying to figure out some semblance of normal. Waving his fork vaguely, Bucky stared at his cake, as if judging what part to eat next. “But if they aren’t here, no more confirmation needed I suppose?” There was a hint of awkwardness to his words, like he was unsure of how to approach the conversation, or how to hold a conversation in general, but he was trying, not pulling away or glaring.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced to Bucky when the man said that he had heard something about his disappearce. He couldn't tell if the man knew little or was just being polite, Loki determined after a moment that it didn't matter, he wasn't going to press the man to get information that he didn't really want. "Or they don't know i'm awake yet." Loki offered instead. He didn't know if the two still needed confirmation of him still being there or not but he supposed he would figure it out sooner or later. "Would you fancy a game of chess or something?" Loki questioned when Bucky seemed to not know where to go with things.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Clear eyes darted over to Loki again, arching a brow slightly as he studied Loki’s face for a moment, thoughts slipping across his face, though he didn’t voice them. “You know how to play chess?” he finally asked. “I was unaware that your planet would have human games.” There was a soft clink as he adjusted the grip of his metal arm on the plate. “You know…you do not need to talk to me…I know I make you uncomfortable.” He offered carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bucky asked that he knew how to play chess. "Human games? Many realms have logic puzzles similar to your chess. But I was here on Midg... earth long before the most recent times. I learned to play long ago." Loki explained. When Bucky said that he didn't have to talk with him. "You don't make me uncomfortable right now. It is more when I can't determine what you are planning or going to do. But that comes from the need to protect the babies and the fact that I have little way to protect myself." Loki explained, but smiled gently at the man. "Would you like to play?" he questioned once more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky shifted slightly, eyes drifting to Loki’s belly. “Wouldn’t hurt the little ones.” He said quietly, though there was a hint of strain in his voice. He knew he couldn’t always control his actions. He wasn’t always aware of where he was or who was around him so his words were a bit hollow. At the repeated question, he shook himself slightly before nodding. “I wouldn’t mind a game if you’re up for it.” He responded quietly, keeping a close eye on Loki, waiting to see if the god would back out and decide being around an assassin wasn’t exactly something he was willing to do. It wasn’t a pleasant thought, but it wasn’t one he blamed Loki or anyone else for. He deserved the suspicion, the distrust.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bucky said that he wouldn't hurt the little ones. "I am coming to realize that with how you've been with Fenrir but when I first came back almost everything seemed dangerous to me." Loki explained. He didn't think Bucky would hurt him or the children, if anything the man seemed more the protective type. Like if anything came for anyone the man cared about they would regret it. "I think I would enjoy a game or few." Loki responded shifting off the couch to fetch the game. Bringing the game back Loki contemplated where to set it up. It wasn't like he could move any of the tables closer in order to play with the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki returned, board in hand, Bucky realized that the god really did intend to play with him, at least for a while. A warm smile pulled at his lips at the knowledge, making him look younger, a flash of the real Bucky shining through. The smile faded just as quickly as it had come though, the assassin slipping back into his carefully calm and watchful mood. Slowly slipping off the couch, he settled on the floor, motioning for Loki to set up the game on the couch with the newly freed up room. Loki could shift a little to see the board better and Bucky was tall enough he’d be able to see the board without too many problems from his position. “When are they due?” he asked, nodding to Loki’s stomach as he continued to eat.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games