Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:14 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Fenrir said that he wanted eggs to go with his pancakes. He saw the boy looking at other foods and was pleased to see him hold off. It was good to see Fenrir showing restraint and knowing that he needed to finish what he had before hitting more, that way he wasn't wasting food. The god finished cutting up the pancakes for Fenrir adding some eggs to plate before giving it to the boy. "On Asgard any celebration is a time to party, no matter the occasion. It was why I was not fond of them there. Here the parties and much more relaxed, Thor has not come to realize that yet or does not wish to." Loki explained his brother and Volstagg's behavior. He glanced down towards Natasha as Bruce did, she did seem in a good mood this morning. "Oh I am sure it will be worse depending on who is invited determines how much." Loki stated a look a reluctant acceptance of the fact crossing his face. He was sure who ever tjor was partying with that night or day would get out of hand despite Thor knowing his feelings in such a matter. Focusing a bit more on Natasha Loki was sure that there was something different, but it wasn't until she moved her left had that he knew. Sitting on the ring finger off her left hand was a small ring with a stone in it. Loki knew now why she was so pleased that morning and was a bit surprised she hadn't said anything yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to Loki’s explanation, nodding slightly. “I can get that. And honestly, it isn’t horrible. When it’s just him and a friend or two, then the chaos is manageable, even a bit entertaining.” He said lightly. As soon as his plate was set in front of him, Fenrir shifted into his human form and dug in, stuffing himself eagerly. Listening to his mother and Bruce, he frowned slightly. “I like Uncle Thor and Uncle Volstagg…They’re funny.” He complained quietly. Bruce chuckled at the boy, shaking his head. “We like them too Fenrir, promise it.” Bruce saw the look on Loki’s face then and tilted his head, giving him a curious look.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:49 am
MDaylus

"You should see him with a whole Hall of warriors and not merely Volstagg and Hogun. It is much worse." Loki stated but he knew in the small group his brother could be entertaining as long as he didn't get out of hand. He just worried that at his own baby shower there would be more Asgardians to add to the chaos though Loki couldn't imagine who besides Skadi and his mother would care. But Asgardians did love their parties even if it were for Loki or his children. "I know they are dear, but your uncle can get a bit out of hand sometimes. But we do still love them." Loki assured the boy. He shook his head at Bruce's curious look, it wasn't his place to tell what he had discovered. Gathering some food of his own he took a seat and munched a bit. However the small knot in his stomach had him merely doing it to make sure neither Bruce or Fenrir worried.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked unimpressed by the assurances from Loki and Bruce, but he didn’t argue, simply returning to his food. Bruce blinked as Loki shook his head, but he didn’t press, knowing the god wouldn’t tell him if he didn’t want to. Leaning forward a little, he lowered his voice a bit. “So you seemed to be getting along with Bucky well enough this morning…” he said carefully. “Work some things out with him?” It had honestly been surprising to see the god so relaxed while alone with the assassin. He’d been nearly in a panicked state around the man before.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced up as Bruce leaned close to him unsure what the man wanted to conspire about. When the man commented on him getting along with Bucky the god smiled and nodded. "We had some interesting conversation and a nice game and a portion of chess." Loki informed the doctor. He left out the part about the cake, he wanted Bucky to know that even with something as small as that Loki would keep his secret. He also didn't bother to mention that he had felt more comfortable around the man this morning because he seemed less deadly and more well Loki wasn't sure how to put it because more human wasn't what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled at that, crossing his arms on the table. “Well that’s good. You seemed like you even wanted to spend some more time with him.” He said lightly. “No more fear of him?” picking up his tea finally, Bruce took a long sip, visibly relaxing. Fenrir heard the soft conversation and tilted his head slightly as he looked to Loki, clearly a little confused by it all. He liked Bucky, so he wasn’t really sure as to why Loki seemed so unsure of the man, or why Bruce was surprised by Loki and Bucky being around one another.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:15 am
MDaylus

"He is a pleasant person to be around and it seems that he enjoys chess." Loki stated when Bruce said that it looked like he had wanted to spend more time with Bucky. He however frowned at Bruce's question, it had never been that he was afraid of Bucky not really. It was more that he had been afraid of the uncertainty he had and the lack of being able to protect himself and Fenrir but he knew that would be harder to explain. "Not that I can see." Loki shrugged. He could see Fenrir looking a bit confused beside him but said nothing to the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled at Loki, nodding. “Good. Bucky could use someone else to talk to. I mean, he talks to Nat and Sam, but that’s more convenience I think.” He said lightly. “And it would probably be good for both him and Steve to see you and Tony interacting more often. Some part of them is still stuck in the past I think. Worried that they’ll be attacked and separated for being together. It’s rare to see them openly affectionate.” He continued, looking down to his bowl. Fenrir continued to listen, looking between the adults before piping up, mouth full of pancake. “Why would anyone attack them when we’re here? And why would they worry? They’re both super strong?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:54 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled in agreement when Bruce said that Bucky could use someone else to talk to. The agreeable smile faltered a bit with Bruce's continued words. He more than understood the persecution Steve and Bucky would have had to face on Midgard back in their time. Asgard was certainly not fond of it after the all father's laws. "Swallow your food before you speak." Loki reprimanded his son lightly. "This kind of attack does not always come as a physical one. Many people from the past and still some now do not like couples of the same gender and therefore will hurt them with words and whatever else they can use. It's not right for them to do that but some people can't be changed in their opinion. Much like how the gods on Asgard talked about your father when we returned after his... When he was gone." Loki explained. He was still unable to State the word murder of Angroboda mostly now because he felt guilty at not finding the man's murderer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

There was a light of rebellion in Fenrir’s eyes at the reprimand, but he did as he was told still. Listening to Loki’s explanation, Fenrir frowned slightly. “So people Don’t like that you and Tony and Steve and Bucky love each other? Just because you’re all boys?” he made a face then shaking his head. “That’s stupid.” He grumbled. Bruce chuckled softly, covering his smile a bit with his cup. Fenrir glared at Bruce for a moment. “People are stupid.” He muttered, shoving a fork full of eggs into his mouth. Bruce sighed, shaking his head. Fenrir was definitely going to develop into a handful with time. He couldn’t help but wonder how Loki and Tony would handle the boy. Aside from Sleipnir, the god hadn’t raised any of his children through their rebellious phases. And Sleipnir didn’t seem to be the type to cause trouble.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:23 am
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow at the defiance he saw in his son's eyes over being reprimanded on his manners. Still the boy did as he was told so Loki let it go at that. "Some people do not like it yes, others are indifferent and yet other support such things." Loki explained. Smiling as his son exclaimed that it was stupid and that people were stupid he nodded glad that his son shared his opinion in the matter. "As you grow older and go to school you may come across such people though and though you make think them ridiculous for their thoughts you must not let them affect you. Some may try to say mean things about you or Tony and I, maybe even your father. Know that none of them are true and that you are loved." Loki instructed his son. He wanted to make sure Fenrir would be prepared for such things where Loki hadn't been. The words had hurt but looking back now he would have prefered them over everything else that had happened after.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened closely, staring at his food as he pushed it around his plate in silence. “I don’t care what they’d say. I could just scare them away.” He replied simply, propping his chin in a hand in a sulky manner. “People shouldn’t talk about people they don’t know. Especially when they’re normal humans talking about the people that keep them safe like Steve and Tony do.” Shifting, he glanced down the table at Bucky and Steve. “They should know that too. They’ve hurt so much….No one has the right to try and hurt them more.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Fenrir said that he coud merely scare those that said mean things away. "I'm afraid if you do that Fenrir it will only prove to them all those things they say about you." Loki concluded to the boy. He agreed that people shouldn't take about people they didn't know but sadly many people did. "Unfortunately people do Fenrir and its our job to show that we are better than them by not sinking to their levels and reacting to such silly words." Loki tried to explain. He wasn't sure Fenrir would fully understand the need for that yet but he hoped the words would stick and he would and could understand them later.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wrinkled his nose, grumbling in frustration for a moment before he put down his fork and turned more towards Loki. “Why does it matter what they think of me? If they say mean things like that, they already don’t like me, and I don’t like them. Being quiet doesn’t change that. If I scare them then maybe they’ll stop trying to say things like that around people that disagree.” He argued.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:42 am
MDaylus

Loki looked sadly at his son as the boy questioned why it mattered what those that disapproved thought of him. "Because there are those that are undecided about such things and those that are against it will use your actions to convince them to their side. Also while you might be able to scare those that disagree off what about those that do not have your abilities? The people that disagree will go after others if they think that they can't go after you." Loki explained to the boy a sad look on his face. He understood Fenrir's arguement but the boy wasn't looking at every possibility.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games