Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:18 am
MDaylus

Loki leaned towards the brush to his cheek and nodded when tony said he was safe and loved. He knew that, he did but some old habits tried and true for asgard's environment were hard to break."I am trying in all respects especially with the staying healthy. I know the babies at the very least need it." Loki responded as tony kissed his forehead. Hearing fenrir's grumble he laughed lightly, glad to hear it in a way. It was something alot of children did when their parents got affectionate until the child was much older. Watching tony answer Fenrir's grumbling the god couldn't help but smile more the thing Hogun was carrying completely forgotten in that moment. "You should get some food before you go back down to the lab." Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued to tickle Fenrir for a moment, the boy laughing and squirming. Finally he stopped and set Fenrir on the ground, the boy instantly running off, still laughing. Looking to Loki at his suggestion, Tony gave a little hum. “I guess I could grab an apple or something.” He sighed, reaching out to take Loki’s hand. “Sorry I didn’t wake you this morning. You looked like you were sleeping too well to disturb…and the babies weren’t waking you up for once.” He said quietly, squeezing the god’s hand as they walked.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Fenrir ran off laughing after Tony had tickled him. "Or something." Loki suggested a bit more when the man said that he could grab an apple or something. He wanted to make sure the man ate well enough seeing as he was working with magic and he would need food to regain it more quickly. He took Tony's hand when the man reached out and stepped forward to follow the man towards the kitchen. "Have no worries I was not worried as to where you went and it was nice to sleep in despite not having you there." Loki stated getntly as he smiled at the squeeze to his hand squeezing back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki pressing him to eat more. “The mothering instincts are starting to kick in hard.” He teased gently, but didn’t do anything more to pick a fight. Hearing Loki’s reassurance that he hadn’t really been upset that morning, he relaxed a little. One of them waking up without the other in bed had been relatively normal before, but know Tony wasn’t so sure of the expectations, especially with all of the contact Loki was needing. Shaking his head, he looked down at himself. “Can I admit something?” he asked slowly. “Honestly, once I get this magic stuff under better control….I’m not so sure I want to really use it.” He said quietly. “It doesn’t feel like me, it shifts the focus of what I’m doing to where it doesn’t really feel the same.” Not to mention that the whole experience was being spoiled by having to rush to create something Tony was half sure was impossible, but that wasn’t something to discuss.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:11 pm
MDaylus

A smiled answered Tony's teasing about Loki's mothering instincts kicking in. It was true if course he expected them to with a young Fenrir around but he also knew what practicing magic was like. When tony asked if he could admit something the god nodded without hesitation. Hearing the man's words he smiled reassuringly at Tony. "No one says you have to use your magic tony but you should learn how to use it at the very least. I would only recommend that you don't weigh in on it yet. You've only just started learning and the basics are almost always boring. Wait until you get a bit further and then decide. But no one is going to fault you for not using your magic, that is your choice." Loki assured the man. He wanted tony happy and understanding his abilities but if he didn't use it then Loki understood completely.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked at the god from the corner of his eyes, frowning slightly. “Are you sure?” he couldn’t help but ask. A moment later he realized how vague that might sound. “I mean you seemed so eager to have me diving into it all…I thought you might be disappointed.” He said softly. He hadn’t wanted Loki to get upset if he decided he had no interest in using these powers. It wasn’t really a comment on magic or its use, but more his own disquiet in incorporating it into work. He honestly still had more faith in his own inventions via science than getting magic to work in his favor.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki pulled tony to a stop when the man seemed unsure of his words. "Tony it's true I am glad that you have accepted you have magic and are learning to use it. It was never about using it though, I just wanted you to know you had it. Would I be happy if you continued to use it past this so I wasn't the only one using magic, yes. But I want you happy more than I want that and if you are happy not using your magic then don't." Loki promise d squeezing the man's hand again. if you wanted to stop using it right now even I would support your decision." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony turned towards Loki when his hand was pulled. Soft brown eyes met red, searching for the truth to Loki’s words. After a moment he sighed, relaxing slightly and smiling. “Good…I was worried.” He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. “I know it’s stupid….I just didn’t want to disappoint you.” He continued, eyes trailing away, a spark of embarrassment flaring in the bond. It felt too much like standing in front of his parents and telling them he wasn’t doing something. “I mean it’s interesting and I can see the point of it. I can tell what I may have put a bit of magic into now. But it doesn’t feel like me…it’s not numbers and science and blueprints.” He began to ramble, mind spinning off on it’s own with his mouth in tow.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony finally relaxed and sighed as if believeing Loki finally. He continued to smile as Tony said that he had been worrying. "you don't have to worry about disappointing me in this Tony I promise." Loki assured the man still smiling sending comfort over the bond as he felt Tony's embarrasment. As Tony explained himself more Loki merely smiled more and shook his head. "I completely understand." Loki assured as he began to move toward the kitchen again intent on getting Tony to eat something substantial.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony accepted the comfort, though he continued to talk until Loki began to walk again. Falling silent, he trailed behind Loki, trying to get his mind focused once more. He could feel the single mindedness of Loki at the moment and it made him smile. It was still strange at times to think he had a lover who could be so focused on seeing him completely healthy. Pepper had tried, but she gave up rather quickly, Loki just made him take care of himself. Part of him wondered if that was the mothering instincts or a side effect of the bond. Eyes drifting to the mark poking out from the collar of the tunic Loki wore, he couldn’t help the wave of possessiveness that bubbled up as he moved closer, wrapping an arm around Loki’s waist. “just how much are you intending to make me eat?” he asked absently, thumb already moving along one of Loki’s markings on his hip, knowing where it was even with his clothes hiding it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:53 am
MDaylus

Loki hadn't meant for tony to cease talking when he began to move towards the kitchen once more but gentle probe towards Tony's mind had the god seeing that the man was trying to focus himself. He let the man be at that until he felt the wave of possessiveness from tony that had the god glancing back at the man as tony moved closer and wrapped an arm around his waist. He didn't know what had caused such a thing and it made the god curious. "As much as you'll let me, you need to keep your strength and energy if your going to be in the lab for a couple of days. Starting with a good meal before hand is the best thing." Loki responded giving a soft shiver as tony moved a finger along one of the markings on his hip. It felt good to have tony touching him in such a way and being close.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

“That obvious?” Tony asked absently. He hadn’t exactly been hiding the fact that he was planning on staying in the lab for a while, but he hadn’t expected anyone to notice beforehand either. As they rounded the corner to the dining room, Tony flashed a small smile. Everyone was up and eating, aside from Fenrir, but if the sounds of cartoons from the living room meant anything, it was easy to figure out where he was. Even if Tony tended to forget meals, he still appreciated how everyone gathered like this. Like a real family. Pulling a chair out for Loki, Tony made sure he was settled before he sat beside him. “I certainly hope you aren’t trying to stuff me and make me sleepy so I don’t go down to the lab though.” He teased gently, smirking at the god.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:08 am
MDaylus

"Bruce noticed and brought it up." Loki informed the man. It hadn't been as obvious to him but he really hadn't seen tony go through one of these episodes yet. Perhaps with more time and episodes Loki would be more aware of when one was coming. There were greetings from the table as Tony and Loki entered the room. Loki greeted them back, and smiled as tony pulled out a chair for him sitting down. "I am not sure doing that would stop you?" Loki teased back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Of course it was Bruce. The man had sat beside him through a few lab marathons, just as engrossed in his work as Tony, so it shouldn’t be surprising. Chuckling at loki’s words as he settled in his seat, Tony shook his head. “Probably not. I’d just end up dozing off at my workbench.” He admitted. Not that such a thing wouldn’t happen already, but no need to encourage it early on. Looking over the food on the table, he paused, glancing to Loki. “You’ve eaten right?’ he asked, eyeing the god. It was still far more important that Loki was getting what he needed than Tony.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony agreed filling him with food wouldn't stop him and at most would cause him to fall asleep at his work bench. While Loki did want Tony to eat a good amount he did not wish that to happen seeing as there were many dangerous things in the lab and most of them on Tony's work bench when he worked on them. "Some already but I was interrupted by a conversation with Fenrir and Bruce then again by Hogun's arrival." Loki stated. "Have no worries I will get some more." Loki contined assuring the man as he was eyed. It was about then that Clint stood up on his chair seeing just about everyone gathered to eat.

"I have an announcement!" the archer declared. "Natasha and I are engaged." he continued.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games