Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:09 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s promise to eat some more. “Good. The twins are getting used to three good meals a day.” He said, hand brushing Loki’s belly gently before landing on his leg. Turning his attention to Clint as he stood up, Tony massaged Loki’s thigh carefully. The sudden announcement from the man had Tony blinking. There was a moment of silence before everyone began talking all at once, congratulating the pair and competing with one another to be heard. Tony just took a slow breath, leaning back in his chair as he watched, for once his mouth not running away with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:52 am
MDaylus

Loki laughed when to y said that the twins were getting used to three good meals a day. "That and the snacking I do throughout the day when I'm hungry.* he continued as Tony's hand brushed over his stomach before settling on his leg. Red eyes turned to Clint as the man stood but Loki already knew what was coming and kept a tight reign in his own emotions on letting the happiness for the others through. He joined in the congratulations but was soon gathering some food for tony and setting it before him. He gathered the remains of his own meal and sat back down eating it as everyone continued to chat with Natasha and Clint.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to the others talking, thanking Loki softly as the god set a plate in front of him. Watching from the corner of his eyes, Tony couldn’t help but notice Loki’s rather unenthusiastic response similar to his own. Squeezing Loki’s thigh gently, he bit his lip. Apparently they both had mixed emotions about the sudden announcement. Somehow he had the suspicion that they'd have to talk about this later. Still, he put on a smile and lifted his chin. “Anything you two need or want for the wedding, all you have to do is ask.” He said nodding to them. “I would say Paris is a bit overrated for weddings though.” He added with a smirk.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony thanked him and sat back down. He looked up from his food when Tony squeezed his thigh gently smiling gently at the man to reassure. He didn't want Tony to worry about anything to do with him and marriage. He smiled a bit more when Tony offered Clint and Natasha anything they needed for the wedding. "Thats sweet." Loki appreciated of Tony. He was glad that the man would help Clint and Natasha in this seeing as he knew they probably didn't have much for it themselves.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s comment, shaking his head. “It’s nothing. I’m essentially paying for a party I get to attend and maybe get drunk at…and anything they plan wouldn’t cost nearly as much as some of the parties I’ve thrown that have ended up with the same result.” He joked. “Besides, neither of them have parents…traditionally, the parents pay for a wedding, so someone has to step up. And looking around this mansion, everyone besides me is broke.” He paused then, looking Loki over quizzically. “Well technically I guess you and Thor are wealthy, but I doubt a florist would take gold in exchange for flower arrangements.” He scratched his nose then, frowning. “I guess I need to get back around to handing out allowances…”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am
MDaylus

Loki shook his head at Tony when the man said that he would be essentially paying for a party he got to intend that cost less than the parties he usually threw. "So you're their parent now or perhaps a very rich uncle or perhaps a brother." Loki teased. He frowned at the comment of everyone in the tower being broke. He was surprised the others didn't at least get paid some for their work making sure the earth was safe but he also had gold. Tony seemed to realize that quickly. "I have some gold that I merely need to exchange for your realms currency." Loki argued for a moment before looking curious at the prospect of tony giving people allowances.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrinkled his nose quickly at Loki's teasing. "Well it just sound weird when you say it like that." He muttered into his coffee cup. They talked about the team essentially being family, but putting labels on it just seemed odd. That didn't mean he wasn't going to make their kid call him Uncle Tony though. He was going to claim that title completely. Loki's claim of needing to exchange his gold had the genius shaking his head though. "Don't worry about it. I imagine that gold is more useful as is if we ever have to go to another world for something." The curious look he got after had him grinning slightly as he mixed some of his food on his plate. "I used to give allowances to everyone when we were in the tower. A little pocket money every month. Since we were in separate apartments, everyone needed to buy things for themselves when they ran out. Here it's easier to stock up everyone all at once, so I just kind of stopped. Plus it saved me the headaches when Thor or Clint would spend it all at once on something stupid."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:17 am
MDaylus

Laughing at Tony's reaction to his teasing about how the others would be related to the man in family terms the god shook his head. He gave tony a bit of reassurance and comfort through the bond that he didn't have to worry about titles on such a front. He didn't think anyone in the mansion really wanted to label it anyway. At Tony's shake off the head about Loki's gold needing to be exchanged the god frowned. Tony was correct in saying that the gold would be more useful in other realms but he didn't see them going anytime soon. "Shouldn't I get some of it changed over?" Loki pressed, he didn't want to be a drain on Tony's resources without pulling some of his own weight. Since he didn't even help fight against the enemies that plagued Midgard. "If you really want to do that merely have JARVIS monitor their spending and stop them if they do something no provided in some guidelines you set them." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Loki’s continued concern about changing over his gold had Tony smiling gently, leaning over to press a kiss to Loki’s cheek. “Really Lo, it’s fine. When my dad died, I was left enough money to live off of for lifetimes without ever earning anything more. And since then I’ve earned more than he ever did. Several times over.’ He said gently. “If I wanted to do all of the math and investment involved, I could probably pay for everything anyone in this mansion needed, plus the next generation or two.” With his inheritance, his investments, and his inventions money would never be a problem, even if he liked to complain about it occasionally. Taking a few bites of his breakfast, he shook his head slightly. “I could, but I won’t. I’m not going to have JARVIS spy on people for me. Not to mention I think if JARVIS tried to stop anyone on a bad day, I’d end up shot or beaten or both.” He added.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:34 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked when tony pressed a kiss to his cheek and was once more told not to worry about changing over his gold. When tony explained that he had more than enough money from his father and what he had made by his own company and inventions Loki finally gave in. and no doubt you'll make more considering you are always working on something." Loki replied to the man. When tony said that he wouldn't have JARVIS spy on anybody Loki felta bit of guilt for having the AI do so to tony. To be fair he wasn't having Jarvis stop tony from buying things just notify Loki so he could try and stop the man from getting more than they needed. The prospect of tony coming to injury over such a thing though had the god frowning deeply. He didn't like the prospect of anyone hurting tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly. “Probably. Unless someone else smarter than me manages to make a company soon. But I haven’t heard of any serious competition.” He said lightly. When Loki frowned at him, Tony chuckled. “Don’t look like that. If we say that we act like a family here, we act like it. Don’t pretend that you didn’t get into fist fights with your brother from time to time when one of you ticked the other off.” He said casually. “I’m just at the disadvantage in this room, compared to everyone else so I have to think about that a bit more.” The others could get into fights and beat up on each other if they wanted, Tony just had to pick his fights where he knew he wouldn’t get punched. Like with Steve. Steve was the only one he trusted not to take a swing, hence why he’d let things come to a screaming match with no fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:11 pm
MDaylus

Looks frown didn't let up as the man chuckled at him telling him not to look as such. He couldn't deny getting into fist fights with thor, especially when he had had one right in the tower after finding out that Odin really was his father and Thor was truly his brother. But it had always been a mostly fair fight for them and generally over something one or the other had done that they couldn't resolve. It had never been over something as foolish as material possessions or money. "You shouldn't have to." Loki sighed softly. He didn't know how to change it though and that vaguely frustrated him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sent comfort over the bond, placing his hand on Loki’s arm gently. “Loki…I’m an average human who chooses to spend time with a bunch of gods and super soldiers and assassins. It comes with the territory.” He said calmly. “Besides, considering the fact that all of us have been living together this long and I’ve only gotten punched two or three times….with how annoying I know I am, that’s an accomplishment.” He added. He knew how hard he was to put up with, so it said a lot about both his self-preservation instincts, and their self-control.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki's frown lightened when Tony sent comfort across the bond and placed a hand on his arm. He still didn't like it but he knew that man was right in some ways. Hearing that Tony had been punched before had the god loooking more concerned than before. "I don't find you annoying." Loki protested. "I love you and all of your little quirks." he promised giving the man a gentle smile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki
I found Tony as a dad. X

Tony arched a brow at Loki. “Well I should hope so. It would be rather unpleasant to be mates if the two of us couldn’t stand one another.” He said lightly. Leaning close, he pressed his forehead to Loki’s in a fond gesture, hand cupping his cheek. “You know we’re both annoying to everyone but each other in one way or another. That’s why we fit.” He smiled. “Really Lo, stop worrying about me. These are our people right? People we trust?” he whispered.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games