Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 pm
MDaylus
Omg the kids would so do that. I love the picture.

Loki smiled more as Tony said that he hoped so, he was right that it would be terrible to be mates if they couldn't stand each other. Loki leaned into Tony as the man pressed their foreheads together and leaned into the hand. "We fit very well in those facts. Who else would would deal with us?" Loki questioned. Tony telling him to stop worrying about things because these people were family and we trusted them. "Your right, they are our people and we trust them." Loki agreed relaxing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned as Loki agreed with him and relaxed. It was nice to know he could still comfort his mate relatively easily. Closing his eyes, he stayed where he was for a moment longer before pulling away and sitting up straight again. “Now finish your breakfast Lo. Maybe the babies will hold off on their gymnastics if they get a full breakfast.” He said lightly. Looking over the man, he smiled. “You look big enough that I don’t think they’ll have enough room in there for moving around for very much longer though.”

Bruce, who had been observing the chaos of breakfast in relative silence until that point looked to Tony and Loki then, head tilting. “Well if you’d like, we can do a few ultrasounds and tests, try to determine just how far along you are Loki. Might help give us some idea of when you’re due.” He offered. It was hard to try and determine exact time tables with humans and jotuns having such drastically different pregnancy lengths, but it had to be worth a shot.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki soaked up the closeness glad when tony didn't pull away immediately after he had relaxed. It helped to keep him from thinking about it anymore and truly put it from his mind. When to y finally did pull away Loki sat up smiling as tony told him to finish his breakfast so the twins didn't summersault all around in him. The comments about him being big enough had the god flushing but saying nothing. He knew tony meant nothing hy it but asgard's teasing still made Loki anxious with such comments. Luckily for him Bruce pulled them from that before anything else could be said. Blinking at Bruce when the man said that they could do a few tests to determine how far along he was. "I did not know that you could do that, I thought I would have to wait and find out when it was time for them to come." Loki remarked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled slightly at Loki, giving a small shrug. “Well we can’t set a date with any certainty, no. But with an ultrasound we may be able to determine how developed the babies are. With Humans at least, birth occurs within a few weeks of full development.” He explained carefully. “I mean every guess is a bit of a toss-up because the difference in species, but due dates might help everyone make sure things are properly prepared before the babies come.”

Tony listened, a small frown pulling at his lips. “And if we start betting on the wrong due date, then we could end up disappointed and stressed if it doesn’t happen then.” He pointed out. Bruce could only shrug in response. He was offering the only help he could.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:00 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded in understanding when Bruce said that they couldn't set a date with any certainty. He completely understood that with his different biologies. But to be able to get an idea of how long he would be carrying would be nice. He knew Natasha had at least some idea of when her baby was due but he had no idea. He wanted to know if the time was sooner than what he assumed it was with his last three pregnancies. Tony's comments had the god looking to the man with the same small frown tony had. "We could just assume earlier than what Bruce says then we could be prepared before they come." Loki tried. "I would like to at least try, do you want to see or are you going to go back to the lab?" Loki asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to the pair before offering a small smile at Loki's acceptance of his offer. It was a little nerve wracking for him in the mansion. As the one almost everyone turned to in order to take care of their health, having two pregnancies at the same time, and potentially lining up to similar due dates was beginning to wear on him. This offer was also to calm himself on some level, as well as Loki and Tony.

The question to Tony had the genius shifting a bit uncomfortably. He wanted to see, wanted to be there with Loki, experience a part of the pregnancy that had been kept from him so far. But he also needed to get back to the lab, especially with what he knew had been brought to him. Fidgeting anxiously, he finally sighed and gave a nod. "I'll come."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:32 am
MDaylus

Loki returned Bruce's smile. He knew having an alien pregnant with twins on top of Natasha was bound to be stressful but he appreciated all the man was doing for him and had faith he could handle it. Watching tony after he posted to question the god felt hope leave him as he saw tony squirming. He wanted the man with him but understood his drive to get back to the lab and whatever he had been working on. He opened his mouth to say that the man could go back to the lab and he would let him know later when tony said he'd come. Loki brightened instantly. "Really?" Loki questioned almost not believing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki when he questioned him. Seeing the hope in his eyes almost hurt, reminding him that he needed to be there for Loki more, needed to offer the support and help that Loki had never really had before. Smiling slightly, he nodded. “Yeah…I think I can resist the pull for just a while longer…then I have to go.” He said firmly. He would like to spend time afterwards with loki, but this project was more important. IF he didn’t succeed, there may not be a Loki left to spend time with.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:32 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly more happy now that tony said that he thought he could resist the pull off the lab for a while longer to see the babies and try to determine the due date with him. "whenever you feel the need." lokinassured the man trying to convey that it was alright if Tony left when he felt like it. Looking was just happy that the man would be there. Ever since finding out the twins he was carrying were not his original s coming back to haunt him Loki was more thrilled to see them. Even more so with how close it seemed they were getting to feeling like they were ready and more active within him. "Finish eating and then we can go." Loki stated completely oblivious to Tony's turmoil.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Some of Tony's anxiety faded at Loki's smile. It was worth it to see him so happy. When he was told to finish his food, he gave a little sniff, feigning offense. "You're the one who gave me all the food." He complained as he focused on eating again. It really wasn't too much, Tony's tendency towards distraction and conversation just meant eating occasionally took a while. As he ate, Bruce stood. "I'll go prep the infirmary. Come down when you're ready." He smiled, giving them a small nod as he wandered out of the dining room and away.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:53 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a shake off his head and a small laugh when tony sniffed at him when he had been told to finish his food. He didn't bother to argue about all the food he had given tony knowing the man could finish it if he really wanted to. He was glad to see Tony eating what he had been given though as he moved to finish his own food. Looking up when Bruce said he would prepnthe infirmary the god nodded. "We will be down shortly." Loki affirmed. Once he was done he cleared his dished and waited for tony.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony ate steadily until his plate was clear, doing his best not to feel too rushed by Loki. Downing a second cup of coffee quickly, he looked over to Loki, smiling slightly. “Didn’t think you’d be so excited.” He said gently, slowly standing and offering a hand to help Loki to his feet. Wrapping an arm around the man once he was up, Tony slowly began heading down the hall with him. “You know…It’s kind of nerve wracking…” he admitted. “Thinking that they may be coming soon.” HE still felt so unprepared for babies to be around, to be depending on him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't appear in a hurry despite his excitement as he sat waiting for tony to finish his breakfast. Loki smiled when tony said he didn't think he'd be so excited."There's been so much that has gone on during this pregnancy that has made me stressed out that this feels like such a good thing I can't help but be excited." Loki explained as he took the offered hand to help him. As tony wrapped an arm around him Loki leaned into the man's side sighing in content as they walked until tony spoke saying it was nerve wracking. That brought guilt eating at look again, he knew tony hadn't had as much time to get used to the idea or even come to full terms to it because of him. "Sorry..." he apologized softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki explained his excitement. Nodding slightly, he rubbed the god’s side. He could understand a little. Everything had been so crazy, so troublesome, that anything good, anything remotely normal, seemed like a small miracle. When Loki’s mood shifted so suddenly, Tony blinked, glancing at him. “No…no apologies.” He said quickly, frowning. “I wasn’t say that to make you upset Loki. I would feel like this no matter what.” He said firmly. “I mean, you had to be nervous with Sleepnr right? Anxiety over bringing life into this world…Nothing could be more natural, right?” As he joked though, another spike of anxiety ran through him and he shivered. This was insane, it really was.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:05 am
MDaylus

Red eyes looked to tony when the spoke telling him that no apologies and that he would feel the same way despite what Loki had done. At the prospect of being nervous with Sleepnir the god nodded. "I was terrified, trying to go through it alone not knowing I had the ability." Loki responded. He wasn't sure what he had done was natural considering he had never heard of anyone else bearing an eight legged stallion after being mated by it's father in the form of a horse while trying to win a bet some one else had made. The only ones that seemed more natural was the other twins and the twins he was carrying now but again so much else had happened making the pregnancies so strange that he wasn't sure any of them were natural. At least not natural and easy like Natasha's seemed to be. The spike of anxiety that shot through tony with the shiver had the god himself growing anxious but he shoved it down as best he could. "Let's go see them." Loki suggested trying to put on a small smile.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games