Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rubbed Loki’s side slightly as they continued to walk. They were just all kinds of confused and stressed by everything. Nodding slightly, he led Loki down to the infirmary. Through the windows they could see Bruce moving around as they approached, though the glass tinted for privacy as soon as they stepped into the infirmary. Bruce looked up as they entered, smiling slightly and motioning toward the reclined chair. “Go ahead and sit down.” He said lightly, as he continued what he was doing. “First thing, got anything new to tell me Loki?” he asked softly as Tony helped Loki into the chair and took a seat on a stool beside him. “Any new pains or surprises?” Slowly moving over to Loki, he pulled out a stethoscope to listen to the god’s heart and breathing, checking his health first.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:04 am
MDaylus

Loki was glad when Tony merely nodded and they continued to walk to the infirmary. He wasn't sure if he could have taken more anxiety from Tony that would have built his own guilt until he was apologizing all over. Entering the infirmary the god smiled at Bruce as the man smiled and motioned for him to sit. Setting himself into the chair he looked to the doctor expectantly as for what to do next. The question about pains or surprises had Loki pondering for a moment before answering. "Just a few but I think they were all either sleep or excercise related." he answered remembering he had been a bit sore yesterday from all the excercise they had done the day before knowing they wouldn't do any the day of Natasha's baby shower. And then the few days before when he had woken incredibly sore after one of his naps in the lab. "Nothing else besides those that I can think of." Loki assured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to Loki as he worked, nodding slightly. “That’s good. You’ve gotten into a routine, so I think it’s helping both you and the babies.” He said lightly. Marking a few things down into the computer, he finally wheeled over the ultrasound and settled himself into a rolling chair. “I hope you don’t mind.” He smiled as he carefully shifted Loki’s tunic up to expose his stomach. “Now I don’t know how cold the gel is gonna feel to you, but I imagine it’ll end up waking the twins up a bit…” he said lightly. As he pressed the sensor to Loki’s stomach, the machine instantly registered the sound of two fast heartbeats. “Well their hearts sound strong and normal.” He offered as he began trying to get a good image of them.

As Bruce worked, Tony stayed silent, just slipping his hand into Loki’s. When he heard the heartbeats he let out a soft breath, smiling and turning to hid his face against Loki’s arm for a moment. It was amazing, hearing their hearts, making what was happening sink in even more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Bruce said that what Loki said was good and that he seemed to have gotten into a routine that was helping both him and the babies. He was glad that he seemed to have put himself on a track with everyone's help that was doing good for him. In truth he felt better then he had when they had brought him back. When Bruce rolled the machine over and said that he hoped Loki didn't mind as the doctor pulled up the tunic the god nodded. He didn't really mind Bruce doing so or Tony especially with the tinted windows hiding them. The warning of the gel and that it would probably wake the twins had the god nodding once more as Bruce placed the sensor against his stomach. The gel didn't feel bad to him just a bit strange but when he heard the twins heart beats the god smiled warmly already loving the sound. He loved it even more hearing that Bruce said they were strong and normal. He squeezed Tony's hand in his as the man took a breath and then looked to him as the genius he his face against Loki's shoulder. "You okay?" Loki questioned not worried yet.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked up to the pair and smiled warmly, but didn’t comment. He had to be a doctor at the moment, moreso than a friend. After a few moments, he straightened a little, nodding to the screen. “Well that’s baby one.” He said as the baby’s shape appeared on the screen. “That would be the little boy.” He said lightly. Slowly moving the sensor, he examined the image closely, frowning ever so slightly in concentration. “He seems to be healthy, and developing normally.” He mumbled, watching as the baby shifted around. His movement jostled a slightly smaller form into the forefront. “And that would be the girl.” He said softly, shifting the sensor to get a better image of the second baby. “She looks healthy as well, perhaps a little underweight compared to her brother.” He said, shaking his head. “Or it may be a simple matter of which race they’re taking after…we can’t really tell right now.”

Tony just nodded when he was questioned, not feeling like his voice would hold out. He was just taking it all in for the moment. When he heard Bruce speak however, he lifted his head to look at the screen and smiled softly at the image. It was his son, alive and healthy. Then there was his daughter and he felt his heart melt a bit. Squeezing Loki’s hand again, he couldn’t take his eyes off the screen.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked back to Bruce when the man straightened up and tony had nodded at him that he was okay. At the prospect of seeing his children finally Loki's attention was glued to the screen. When their son appeared on the screen Loki couldn't help but smile brightly. Hearing that the boy seemed to be healthy and developing normally had Loki feeling relief, he knew of course that his children could come out different but he didn't care as long as they were healthy now. Watching the son move until their daughter was revealed had Loki hoping that the two children would continue what seemed to be them taking care of each other after they were borne. "They look perfect." Loki breathed despite Bruce saying that the girl might be a little underweight. Lokinreturned the squeeze to his hand. Loki was glad that tony seemed just as entranced as he was by seeing their children. "Can you tell how far along or how much longer I'll be carrying them?" Loki finally asked after awhile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce let the pair watch the ultrasound in silence until Loki questioned him. Bruce nodded slightly. “Just give me a chance to look at some measurements.” He said quickly, beginning to move the sensor with a little more purpose, lips moving silently as he did calculations in his head. “Putting this up against a normal baby’s development, I would place the due date at around 5 weeks, if we assume the pregnancy is closer to a human’s.” he said carefully, glancing at Loki. “But knowing how long your previous pregnancies were, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was closer to 7 or 8 weeks. If it goes much longer than that, closer to the length of your previous pregnancies…I’m concerned there may be complications. The babies may be too developed for you to give birth to.” It wasn’t a pleasant prospect, but he had to be honest to Loki. ‘If you don’t seem to be getting close at around the two month mark, you might need to seriously consider inducing labor, or even going with a c-section, for your health and theirs.“ he explained. “It might be overly cautious, but children mixed with these species have never been born before, so I can’t give you any firm answers as to how the final weeks or months of your pregnancy will go.”

Tony watched the babies until Bruce began to move and the screen shifted. Shaking his head as if to clear it, he turned intense eyes to Bruce, watching the man expectantly. The serious tone of Bruce’s voice had him shifting a little. “You really think it may be that dangerous?” he asked quietly, eyes not leaving the doctor. Bruce rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged. Tony sighed, looking to Loki then. “We’ll do whatever we have to in order to make sure everyone comes out of it healthy.” He said then.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce asked him to let him look over measurement when Loki had asked about the twins due date. He watched as the man moved the picture about looking over the babies.The due date that was given had the god blinking in surprise. That date was much closer than he had assumed it would be even with Bruce adding two more weeks for his other pregnancies if this one last as long as the other. Then the doctor was talking about potential complications if it went on much longer than that. All of that concerned Loki suddenly, he knew for sure that he had had complications with one other pregnancy maybe two if he counted how long and painful Sleepnir's had been, but then again he was an eight legged horse. He nodded a bit numbly when Bruce said that he couldn't give him any real firm answers. Tony's words had Loki nodding once more and taking a breath remembering that he wasn't alone in this. "So I should tell you immediately if something seems strange or if the babies feel like they are coming." Loki stated still trying to wrap his head around what he had been told. Knowing a potential date and it being much sooner made Loki realize how much still needed to be done to prepare for the babies arrival.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded at Loki’s question. “Please. And even if you simply experience some unusual pain or cravings, anything.” He responded. “Unfortunately, your pregnancy is wholly unique to medicine on earth, and I haven’t been able to study or track things for the majority of your pregnancy, so I can’t be certain of anything. IF you let me take measurements like this again in two or three weeks, I may be able to give you more certain dates. As I can see the growth rate and project it more accurately.” He said softly, turning his eyes back to the screen as he moved the sensor over the babies again. “Besides, even with the health of the babies and your improving state, I would still consider this pregnancy high risk due to the stress you’ve been under. I’d tell you to be watchful no matter what.”

Tony shifted, wrapping an arm around Loki’s shoulder comfortingly. “It’ll be fine Lo.” He whispered, turning soft eyes on the god. “Bruce is an amazing doctor, he’ll take care of you. Not to mention the fact that I’m sure your mother will show up when the time comes. You’ll have the best healer from Asgard, and the best doctor on Earth. Everything will be fine.” He assured, voice quiet.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded again when Bruce told him that he needed to tell him about any unusual pain or cravings. Guilt whelled in him again when Bruce said that he hadn't been able to study or track the majority of his pregnancy which made him uncertain on many things. Loki wondered how much danger he was putting his children in by having run away now. "Would it help to take measurements sooner, I can be here when you need me to." Loki offered quickly when Bruce said that he might be able to give more certain dates by tracking the growth of the babies. Then Bruce was calling the pregnancy high risk because of the stress Loki had been under and that he needed to be watchful. Loki nodded again and again feeling a bit of panic whell up as he wondered about all the things he could have done different. It was Tony's arm wrapping around his shoulder in comfort that had the god breathing finally after a moment. He had been unaware he had been holding his breath until then but he looked to Tony as the man spoke. Tony's words were comforting and calmed the panic the god felt over not knowing how he was going to handle any complications. But Tony was right he would have Bruce and his mother when the time came. "You too..." he half questioned though he was sure Tony wouldn't be pulled away from him at the birth of their children for anything.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce shook his head at Loki’s offer. “No, you have to give the babies a little time to grow for me to find anything meaningful.” He responded, finally pulling the sensor away and reaching for a wipe to clean off the gel with. He couldn’t help but blush as Tony talked about him though. He wasn’t the best doctor in the world, far from it. And he certainly wasn’t trained properly in this area of medicine. He didn’t argue though. Loki needed to believe it was true, so he’d let him for now. Loki’s question however had him smiling slightly. “He’ll be right beside you as long as he behaves. He starts panicking and causing a scene, we might have some negotiating to do.” He teased lightly.

Tony sent comfort through the bond as he pulled Loki a little closer. Rubbing his arm gently. Bruce’s teasing had him giving an unimpressed frown to the man before rolling his eyes. “When do I panic like that?” he muttered. As Bruce opened his mouth to respond, Tony lifted a hand to stop him. “I don’t need an answer to that.” He said sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:51 am
MDaylus

Loki bit his lip in apprehension about giving the babies time to grow before Bruce could get another scan to compare to but he nodded without a word of protest. He sat quiet as Bruce cleaned him off and tony spoke calming his nerves and only looked back to the doctor when he answered the question about to y being there with him when the twins were borne. Hearing that tony needed to behave had the god looking back to tony for confirmation that he would do so. He could imagine very well the man panicking as he himself had done just about every time. Tony's question and shut down of the potential answer had the god chuckling and hiding his face against tony. "It'll be okay..." Loki breathed mostly to himself.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony waited until Bruce was done cleaning the gel and straightened Loki’s tunic for him. Letting Loki hide for a moment, he pet Loki’s hair gently. “It will.” He promised, kissing loki’s temple. “You’re safe and well taken care of here.” He said gently. He stayed still until Bruce came back to them, holding out a printed picture of the ultrasound of the twins. Taking the picture with a smile, Tony shifted to make Loki sit up and offered him the picture. “They’ll be fine too.” He said firmly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled against Tony as the man straightened his tunic once Bruce had finished cleaning the gel off of him. He was grateful for the comfort Tony offered him once more int he form of words, petting his hair and then kissing his temple. Loki stayed as he was soaking up Tony being with him there at the moment, because he knew soon he would lose him to days in the lab with little contact. If the man stayed in there during the nights too Fenrir might end up in their bed again so that Loki didn't feel abandoned even though he knew that wasn't what Tony was doing. When Tony finally made him sit up the god gave a slight whine, until a picture appeared before him of the twins during the ultrasound. Smiling up at Tony when the man said that the babies would be fine as well he nodded. "I believe it." he assured.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small hum when Loki confirmed that he believed they would be alright. Turning to look at Bruce again, he smiled. “Thank you Bruce. It’s good to have a little more information…and to know they’re healthy.” He said lightly, Bruce giving a warm smile and nodding as he shuffled around, putting things away again. Looking back to Loki, he leaned in, giving him a soft kiss. “I need to get back to the lab.” He mumbled as he pulled away. Brushing Loki’s hair from his face, he smiled at the god. “You know where to find me if something happens.” He said as he slowly stood up, helping to make sure Loki was at least sitting up properly. “And tell Fenrir he needs to stay away from the lab for the time being, I might be dealing with some magic backfire and chemicals he shouldn’t be around.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games