Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of agreement when Tony thanked Bruce but he wasn't prepared to release Tony yet. Tony was right that it was good to have the information and to know that both babies were healthy. Looking up to Tony as the man shifted he accepted the kiss with a bit of sorrow knowing that as soon as it ended he would lose Tony to the lab. And sure enough as soon as the kiss ended Tony was talking about getting back to the lab. "I know." Loki said softly releasing Tony as he pulled away. He nodded when Tony said that he knew where to find him if something happened. "I'll make sure he is occupied and knows that he can't go to the lab until you say so." Loki assured Tony with a small smile. "Go on, I'll still be here when you're done." Loki urged the man knowing Tony wanted to go to the lab and needed to. As much as Loki didn't want him to go he knew it was inevitable and the sooner Tony went then the sooner Tony would get him back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hesitated a moment as if doubting that Loki was alright with him leaving. His words of being there when he was done did seem to send a wave of tension coursing through him, but he hid it quickly with a smile. “Who knows, maybe I’ll manage to get things figured out and built by morning.” He said casually as he headed out of the infirmary with a small wave, and turned to make his way towards his labs.

Bruce turned his gaze towards Loki then, looking at him seriously over the glasses he’d put on while examining what medical papers he’d managed to create for Loki. “Just because he’s in his lab doesn’t mean you get to hide and be lazy though.” He said pointedly. "Natasha will be chasing you down as soon as she gets over her engagement. And I still want you doing your stretches.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when he felt tension from tony but the man hiding it with the smile had the god not pressing for answer as to why. "I can hope." Loki stated smiling gently before he watched tony leave. His shoulders and smile fell as soon as tony was gone already missing the man. Bruce seemed to hone in on his thoughts before he had fully formed them though when the man spoke not letting Loki ponder his lonesome. The god blinked in surprise at the man's protest of him hiding away and the god nodded. The reminder of the engagement for Natasha had Loki feeling that deep longing that he buried deep once more. "I'll keep doing my stretches." Loki assured as he shifted to get out of the chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce moved over to Loki as he started to stand, offering a hand to help him up and to his feet. “Don’t look so surprised,” He smiled. “I’ve been your friend long enough to know when you’re about to start moping.” Making sure Loki was properly on his feet, he took off his glasses and carefully tucked them into a shirt pocket. “Tony is just in his lab for a few days, and you can get to him whenever you need.” Turning back to his papers, he smirked. “And if you need something to entertain yourself more…Fenrir is lagging behind in his math lessons from my understanding. Maybe his mother can get him to focus do as he should.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:21 am
MDaylus

Loki took the hand offered to him and stood. He smiled when Bruce told him not to look so surprised and because he was his friend he knew when he wanted to go nope about. It was true that he suddenly felt like doing very little with tony retreating to the lab. He nodded when Bruce told him that tony was merely in his lab and easily gotten to. Still he didn't feel like that was entirely true. He didn't want to disturb the man from his project unless he had to. Hearing Fenrir was behind on his math had Loki frowning. "I think I'll do just that." Loki stated turning to leave with calls of thanks to Bruce.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce chuckled at Loki’s expression, nodding to the god and waving him off. “Any time Loki.” He responded lightly. He hoped that Loki wouldn’t be too hard on Fenrir, but it would be good to get the god focused on something else for the day at least.

Fenrir was still in the main living room by the time Loki made his way up from the infirmary. Old cartoons played loudly on the television, but Sam, Steve, and Bucky didn’t seem to mind, laughing and teasing one another and Fenrir about what was on the screen. Fenrir just wagged his tail where he sat, a large piece of jerky hanging from his mouth as he gnawed on it, attention shifting between the screen and the loud soldiers piled on the couch.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:21 am
MDaylus

Loki continued from the information to the main living area finding the group of men and his son there. He stopped in the hall merely watching for a moment with a soft smile. It seemed Steve had managed to get his mate back along with make a friend who might be more but Loki was unsure. Gazing upon Fenrir he shook his head seeing the jerky in the boys mouth. He supposed that wasn't the worst thing the boy could be eating instead of having finished his breakfast, at least this Loki knew would tide the boy over until lunch without filling him up. "Fenrir." Loki called to get his sons attention and alert the others of his presence as he entered the room fully moving to the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir’s ears perked up as soon as he heard Loki call him, turning his head to look at his mother, grinning around the jerky, sharp teeth flashing. “Mother! Come watch these with us. They’re really funny.” He said brightly, tail wagging harder. Steve smiled back at Loki over his shoulder. “Apparently Looney Tunes is an important cultural thing for everyone to see and know about.” He said, lightly, teasing dripping from his voice. Sam just rolled his eyes at that, shoving Steve slightly. “Keep that up and I’m going to stop helping you out man.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved to his son as the boy called him over to come watch with them. He returned Steve's smile and moved to sit down next to his son. "and what is it about them that is so funny?" he asked Fenrir listening to Steve explain that these shows Fenrir was watching we're a cultural thing. He had not heard of them but he didn't know everything culture based. Then again the way Sam piped up had Loki believing that Steve was teasing. He smiled at the two men before turning his full attention to Fenrir. "Fenrir tony asked me to tell you that you can't go down to the lab for a bit while he works on the project he is. He doesn't want you to get hurt and he may be working on something that could cause some mild damage in the lab." Loki told the boy he finished talking about the show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir shifted as Loki sat, waiting for him to settle before he came to press close to his side as he sat. Hearing Loki’s question, he quickly started explaining about the rabbit that was outsmarting everyone and the other characters, words a little hard to make out at times around the jerky that still hung out of his mouth. Even as he spoke, Steve and Sam bantered back and forth, Bucky throwing in a few barbs at Sam every now and then, though he stayed firmly beside Steve, head resting on the soldier’s arm stretched along the couch, eyes fixed on the screen. Loki’s words to Fenrir though had the boy letting out a soft whine, looking up to the god. “He’s never said I couldn’t go down there.” He said, almost defensively as he turned his gaze up to meet Loki’s.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:06 am
MDaylus

Loki wrapped an arm around Fenrir when the boy pressed close as soon as the god had sat down. Listening intently as the boy described what he had been watching Loki couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous the show sounded to him. Of course translating Fenrir's speech at times only seemed to make the show seem more absurd. When Fenrir whined at him the god pet him his comfortingly. "I know he hasn't but it's only for a bit, you'll be able to go back down there when he's done with whatever he's working on. He just doesn't want you to get hurt. Besides I'll be here to keep you entertained." he offered to the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir leaned into Loki’s hand slightly, but he still didn’t look impressed by Loki’s words. “If I can get hurt, he can get hurt and he just shouldn’t do it.” He muttered in response, letting out a small huff of annoyance. Flopping down into a laying position, Fenrir clearly seemed set on moping a bit, drawing a small chuckle from Bucky who’d been paying closer attention than the other two.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:27 am
MDaylus

"That's true but your body is more fragile than his is. All your soft spots are more closely lumped." Loki said tickling Fenrir in a said soft spot after the boy had flopped into a laying potion. He wanted Fenrir to laugh and no be upset. Hearing Bucky laugh had the god glancing up with a grin. "Careful or I'll set you to watch him." Loki teased at Bucky. He was pretty sure the man wouldn't mind watching Fenrir from what he had seen of the two interacting.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let out little yelp before laughing as he was tickled, squirming around until he was on his side, all four paws pressed to Loki’s thigh as he tried to escape without actually jumping to the ground. Bucky simply arched a brow at the threat, a smirk barely tugging at the man’s mouth. Of course Sam and Steve had zoned in on the scene by that point. Steve looked between Loki and Bucky thoughtfully for a moment before leaning over to the assassin and whispering softly to him, sparking a hushed conversation back and forth.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:36 am
MDaylus

Loki laughed as Fenrir squirmed around half trying to escape without moving away. He was glad he had put the boy off his moping now it would just be a matter of keeping him occupied until tony finished his project. He was sure he could at least get Thor to help in that. Seeing the small smirk that Bucky gave had Loki grinning until Steve whispered something to Bucky drawing the man into a whispered conversation. Loki felt unsettled then, he knew they were talking about him, and while he knew that they probably werent saying anything bad it felt very much like when people whispered about him on Asgard. "Bruce told me that you have been falling behind in your math assignments." Loki spoke to Fenrir distracting himself as best he could by focusing on his son.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games