Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir had been wagging his tail slightly once more when Loki turned to speak to Bucky, however that stopped when he heard the mention of his math work. Shifting back onto his stomach, he tilted his head only enough to cut his eyes back at Loki, not look at him fully. “I’m not sure what he means by falling behind.” He mumbled, mind clearly starting to race over how to weasel his way out of this sudden shift in the situation. He really, really didn’t want his mother lecturing him about math, or even worse, actually making him do it. Especially not when Tony was in the lab, so he could ideally avoid lessons altogether for a few days.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:56 pm
MDaylus

When his son started to get dodgy on answer his question Loki raised his eyebrow. "Have you been completing everything tony has given you or any one else has given you?" Loki questioned his son. He figured his son was trying to weasel his way out of his assignments like he had as a child. "Fenrir you know that you need math to do science with tony." the god stated  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir shifted slightly as the subject didn’t change, muscles slowly tensing as if preparing to spring away from Loki. “Can’t do science when I can’t go into the lab anyway.” He replied simply, pointedly ignoring Loki’s question. That of course brought out a snicker from one of the other men in the room, but it was quickly choked off as they all tried to pointedly watch the tv, leaving Loki to be the parent for the moment. Fenrir just shot them a dull look, ears twitching where they were titled back against his head.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:40 pm
MDaylus

"Fenrir you know that isn't the point right now and you will be allowed back into the lab." Loki chided the boy. He knew the boy was avoiding the question he had poised to him but he wasn't going to let him do that even with the others in the room snickering. "How much are you behind?" Loki questioned directly. If his son decided to lie to him he was going to give him more math to work on and then sit there to make sure he did it. He knew his son would not be happy about that, if that was what he had to do.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stayed silent for a few long moments, contemplating what was likely to happen if he refused to answer. Finally let out a long sigh, looking away from Loki and at the wall. “Two weeks.” He responded slowly, voice quiet. Ever so slowly he began to inch away from Loki on the couch, beginning to consider the best way to escape. He could run away from Loki easily enough, even hide for a while if he wanted to.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:28 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked in surprise when Fenrir revealed how far behind he was. Loki didn't understand how the boy had gotten so far behind, he had figured a couple of days but two weeks was a hit excessive. "Why has tony not noticed you are that far behind?" Loki questioned. He knew Fenrir was inching away and let him knowing that the boy knew he was probably a bit in trouble. The god wasn't sure how much trouble yet however it depended on how Fenrir had gotten away with such a thing.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:52 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir shifted uncomfortably as Loki continued to question him. “I just got him to start talking about things he liked teaching about more.” He said softly. It wasn’t like he hadn’t been learning all that time, just not math. Finding himself as far away from Loki as he could manage, he leaned against the opposite side of the couch, head tilted down and eyes peering up at the man in a guilty expression.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:42 am
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help the soft laugh that escaped him when Fenrir explained how he had gotten out of math. It was something he could very much see his son doing and tony falling for time and again. Taking a breath as he shook his head he sighed. "Alright, nothing we can do about that now. Let's start your math, I know you don't like it but the more you avoid it the worse it will be. Besides I am sure we can find some way to make it more entertaining." Loki stated not moving and letting his son make the first move.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir perked up slightly at first. “I’m not in trouble?’ he asked quickly, as if shocked he wasn’t being punished somehow. But then Loki was telling him he was going to be doing his math. Whining, he pinned his ears back against his head again. “Mother…” he whined. “Why? Tony is in his lab, I don’t have to do lessons…” he complained.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:20 pm
MDaylus

"Not yet." Loki stated when Fenrir asked about being in trouble. It was the first instance of this, the boy would be in trouble for further instances but for now it was merely amusing. At least it was until Fenrir was whining at him. "Was there a rule established that I do not know of that only tony is allowed to instruct you or perhaps it is you think that I am not good enough to teach you at all?" Loki questioned. He was intentionally going for a bit of guilting his son in this.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir froze at Loki’s words, turning green eyes on the man. He was clearly piecing through what he said, knowing there was something he wanted to argue there, but not quite figuring out what it was. Of all of Loki’s children, Fenrir was showing the most potential for picking up his way with manipulating words, he was just too young and inexperienced still. ‘Others teach me….” He finally admitted, shifting slightly as if realizing he was digging himself deeper into his hole by talking. “I just….” He let out another huff before reverting back to trying for pity instead. “Why mother?” he whined, giving his best kicked puppy look.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:14 am
MDaylus

Red eyes looked to Fenrir as the pup looked to him. " Do they now? Loki questioned laying a trap for Fenrir who made it easy. He could see his son had potential to do the same as he did but Fenrir had much to learn if he wanted to get past Loki in such things. Especially when his son help to lay the trap. "You just....?" Loki prompted when Fenrir stopped mid sentence. It was when Fenrir reverted back to trying for pity that Loki gave a soft sigh. "Why what my son? You need to make yourself clear or perhaps you need more language lessons on top of your math ones?" the god chided.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:53 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let out another soft whine, glancing at the others in the room as if seeking help, but they were pointedly not looking at him or Loki. Seeing no help was coming from them, he looked back at Loki and gave up on the puppy look, seeing that Loki wasn’t buying it. Instead, he stared for a long moment before seemingly deciding on a new route. “Tony said you were supposed to be teaching me the history of the other realms. Uncle Thor has been teaching me a little, but Tony said he wasn’t doing a good job and you’d be better. Maybe you should make sure I learned that properly.” He offered, trying to distract and bargain with Loki, but also trying to play on the tensions he knew lay between Loki and Thor.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad that the others did not give Fenrir any sort of out by looking at him. The puppy look that returned when Fenrir turned his attention back to look had no effect on the god having dealt with it many times before. Loki remained silent until the boy spoke. "While I would love to teach you the history of the other realms and I am sure your uncle was doing his best to regale you with stories of such I am afraid I can not. Not until you decide that math is worth your time. You see my son, math has a role in everything even history and if you can not be bothered by it then I am afraid I will have to make sure all teachings stop. I will have to speak with Xavier as well to let him know that we will no longer wish to send you there." Loki stated moving to stand and let his son think on that. He would not be pushed to distraction but he also knew forcing Fenrir into this would make the boy resent it more. He would merely give him the potential consequences and let him come to his own decisions.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wiggled for a moment as he grumbled to himself, tossing around his options in his head. He was clearly still looking for an out, but when Loki was finally on his feet, the boy let out a long sigh of defeat, head dropping for a moment. Finally he slunk off the couch to follow the god, perhaps being a little over dramatic, but not putting up any more fight or argument. He’d figure something else out next time, but for now he knew he’d just get in trouble if he kept it up.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games