Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced to his son when Fenrir let out a sigh of defeat. When the boy slunk off the couch to follow Loki nodded and walked. "We will see you gentlemen later." Loki bid the three men in the room. With that he walked from the room towards the library where he and Fenrir could sit and work without distraction.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve and Sam gave Loki small waves in response, Bucky didn’t move to acknowledge him, but there was another tiny smirk pulling at his lips as he settled more against Steve’s side, seeming to relax with fewer people in the room. Of course as soon as they were both out in the hallway snickering broke out from the room, and grunts from where they were apparently trying to quiet one another. Fenrir just grumbled some more in response to the noise. He’d have to figure out some way to get them back for that. He’d figure it out later though. For now he had to figure out how to get through this lesson.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:02 am
MDaylus

Loki heard the snickering behind them as they wandered down the hall but didn't acknowledge it despite Fenrir's grumbling. If his son was even remotely like him in the trickster area the three men would find themselves in some trouble later. Entering the library he set out the things they would need for the lesson and to get Fenrir back on track. Loki also included some colored blocks to be more appealing to the boy and help in his calculations.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let Loki move around the library as he adjusted a chair and hopped up into it. Transforming into his human form, he sat cross legged on a bit of a booster seat that Tony had placed in his normal seat. Crossing his arms, he continued to sulk, even as his green eyes followed Loki. Even the introduction of the blocks didn’t seem to hold his attention for long. “We really can’t just learn about the other worlds?” he asked softly, head tilted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki was not unaware of his sons boredom and almost inattention of what he tried to teach the boy. When Fenrir finally asked about learning about the other world's Loki looked exasperated. "I am not as easily distracted Fenrir, you need to know these things. But I suppose I can compromise with you, if you agree to sit attentively through a math lesson and do the work assigned I am willing to give you a lesson on another realm as well." Loki offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir pouted slightly at the compromise, but didn’t reject it right away. It was certainly not what he wanted, but it didn’t have potential. If Loki was going to give him a different lesson, that meant there would be less time he could spend on math, and possibly less math over all. After a moment debating it, he finally nodded. “Alright.” He finally agreed, looking a little resigned, but agreeing at least. "If you promise me we get to talk about something interesting." he added. He didn't want to deal with math only to have Loki decide to teach him something else boring.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:14 am
MDaylus

Loki didn't respond to Fenrir's pouting and let the boy think about his offer. If the boy didn't take it, he would still be learning math just without the extra at the end. When Fenrir finally agreed Loki nodded. "I will sure you find the lesson in other realms entertaining." Loki assured his son before moving to continue the math lesson. He went at that for a while before he was sure Fenrir had gotten the lesson for the day and then switched to the history lesson after assigning the boy so math work. Then he launched into a tale of the realm of the dwarves and the story of how mjolnir was created.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir sat through the math lesson with a slightly better attitude after the agreement. He wasn’t bad at math, picked it up relatively fast. So it was clear it was pure disinterest on his part that made things so difficult. Wrinkling his nose at the assigned work, Fenrir grudgingly promised to do it before settling in for the history lesson. Tilting his head, he shifted back to his wolf form as he listened, asking questions about the dwarves and Mjolnir the whole time. He’d only ever met the dwarf that was teaching Tony, so he was curious to say the least. “Do you think I can travel one day? See the dwarves home? And the other worlds?’ he asked quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:11 am
MDaylus

Loki was not the least bit surprised to find that his son picked up on the math quickly. He shook his head realizing the whole problem was Fenrir's disinterest in the subject. He knew that that he would have to be more diligent in making sure that whoever was teaching the boy the subject didn't get distracted. At the history lesson Loki answered all the questions that Fenrir had. At the question of Fenrir traveling to the realm Loki smiled gently. "I believe you can though I would recommend taking your grandmother or uncle the first couple times. The dwarves are not fond of me and therefore I assume my children like you and your siblings. But yes I am sure you will get to visit them and the other realms." Loki assured the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:06 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir tilted his head, studying Loki for a long moment. “You’ll get to go one day too.” He said confidently. “A lot of people don’t like you because those mean people were playing tricks on you, right? Well they’re gone now…No one to make people not like you anymore.” His words held a casual tone, almost like he was stating a well-known fact. “And we can take Tony with us….though Tony might make people angry on his own.” He wrinkled his nose slightly at that thought. Focusing on Loki again, he sat his head on the table, ears twitching. “Uncle Thor said that when he’s king, you’re going to go back to Asgard with him, to help him. Is that true?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:47 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son's optimistic view of everything. When Fenrir continued it made Loki realize that he had never told him that Sif had escaped or that Thanos was still very much after him. But the boy was right in the fact that they couldn't really make people in other realms not like him, at least not wleasily. If side did Hiemdal would find her and the warriors of Asgard would be after her. And thanks needed Loki to pick up the scepter again to fully control him, something he had no intention of being near ever again. At the thought of Tony making people mad Loki chuckled and shook his head. He could definitely see his mate doing such."He would manage that." Loki agreed as he bag to clean up their lesson. Fenrir's next question had Loki pausing and wondering why Thor had divulged such things to the boy. "I know that is what your uncle wants. But I am not sure if that is going to happen, I am still banished from Asgard and if he decides to become king before that is resolved I cannot. Also I may choose not to, despite those other people being gone very few on Asgard trust me in any respect. It will take alot to change their minds and I do not wish to hurt Thor's first bit as being king by him having me help him in everything." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wagged his tail slightly as Loki chuckled, happy that Loki didn’t seem to be upset with him or frustrated after the lesson. When Loki responded to Thor’s plans, he wrinkled his nose slightly. “You have to go back to make them see you better though.” He argued. “You can’t correct them if you stay in a different realm.” He paused then, sitting a bit straighter. “Am I still banished? Am I only allowed on Midgard still?” There was a whine to his voice as he remembered that Loki told him he’d been sent to Midgard, banished like Loki was. He didn’t mind Midgard, he liked the mansion and the Avengers, but to think that he was trapped on this planet permanently was not a fun idea, especially if Loki was going back to Asgard with Thor. “I’m not going to be left here am I?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently at his son when Fenrir said that he had to go back to Asgard to change everyone's mind about him. He loved that his thought that people's minds could be so easily changed. He didn't argue with his son about it not want the boy to stop believing in the good in people. "I do not believe you are still banished but you will have to ask your grandmother. I know Odin did so because of his fear but your grandmother knows it is false and Hela was around lately." Loki replied. He couldn't see his mother keeping Fenrir away from herself when she could make sure it wouldn't happen. "I would never leave you behind Fenrir I promise. If you can never go anywhere for some reason than I will stay with you." Loki promised the boy  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Standing with his front paws on the table, Fenrir glanced up slightly as if he could see his grandmother when she was mentioned. The promise that Loki would never leave him had Fenrir shifting, frowning slightly. “But what if you actually want to go somewhere I can’t?” he asked. Letting out a huff, he shook his head. “Why was grandfather so scared of me?” he asked quietly. “I still don’t understand. I didn’t cause problems in the palace….or I don’t think I did.” He mumbled.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:12 pm
MDaylus

"I promise where you cannot go I will not. I will make sure that you are able before that ever happens. I let you go before Fenrir, not by my choice but I did I will never let that happen again." Loki proclaimed to his son. He wouldn't leave Fenrir somewhere the boy did not wish to be ever again. At the question of why Odin had been so scared of Fenrir loki shook his head. "Someone conspired against us, against me and you. They sent someone who claimed to be a seer and that person told him that I would start the end of days and that one of my children in the form of a wolf would kill him. Since you were the only one he had ever seen in the form of a wolf he assumed it was you. Despite us not knowing if the person who had told him so being truthful about their abilities. You caused nothing that should have put you where Odin placed you." Loki promised.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games