Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir shifted slightly, a tiny whine slipping from him. After a moment to process the explanation, he looked down at himself. “Would everyone be happier if I just looked like a normal boy all the time? Would they be nicer to you?’ he asked quietly. This was his natural form, the one he was most comfortable in, but if he worked at it a little, he might be able to maintain his human form more permanently. If him being a wolf was the problem, he could work on changing that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:38 am
MDaylus

Loki moved to his son after the whine and the question posted to him about Fenrir's form. "No, Fenrir. Everyone here loves you as you are and your grandmother and siblings as well. Those that cannot love you as you are are fools. There is nothing wrong with your form. Your changing form would not help me either, those that don't like me have problems that run much deeper than my children. Those that tried to use you against me to scare Odin got lucky that they landed on you. Do you remember your other siblings which I told you about the ones that came before you and you siblings? Before they died one of them was forced to the form of a wolf. I think the person that sent that fake see was trying to get me to admit what happened to them and then you merely happened to be borne in this form." Loki explained after sitting beside his son and drawing him into his arms and petting him gently. He didn't want his son to think that his form was a bad one like he had grown to believe with his jotun form. It scared him to think of such things happening to his children. He wanted to make sure that that never happened. His children deserved to be happy in whatever form they chose or were borne in and Loki would use all his abilities to make sure that happened.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir pressed close as Loki pulled him into his arms, taking comfort from his mother. Listening to his explanation, the boy rested his head on Loki’s shoulder. The information that one of his siblings had been a wolf, even for a short time made him shift a little bit, clearly curious, but sensing that it wasn’t something he should question further. After a moment of thought, he spoke up softly. “Are you sure it’s okay? If I tried really hard I might be able to keep my magic up….” The offer was reluctant, but he wanted to make sure that he wasn’t causing problems with Loki or with his younger siblings when they came.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:21 am
MDaylus

Loki could sense the curiosity from his son about his older brother and being a wolf, but that was o e story Loki was not ready to tell his son yet. He had barely been able to tell tony and then everyone else. He would wait until the pain of it wasn't so bad and his son was older if he had the choice. Still he was glad when Fenrir didn't voice his curiosity about it. Instead the boy was questioning his form. Loki shook his head at the boy before continuing to express his want for Fenrir to accept as he was and let no one change him. "Do you know the reason why I wanted you to obtain a more human form? It wasn't so that you could hide your original form away but to make certain situations easier for you. I would have you do so with more forms as we work through them but you are perfect as you are Fenrir. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise." Loki murmured softly holding his son tightly for a momebt. Before loosening his hold.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stayed close, seeming to relax slightly as Loki held him closer. Turning his head, he nuzzled closer under Loki’s chin for a moment. “I understand mother.” He said quietly. Ears twitching as he turned his attention down to Loki’s stomach, he placed a paw on it gently, not pressing on it at all. “Are they going to look different too?” he asked softly. All of the siblings he’d known didn’t look human, but he knew there was a lot different between Tony and his own father. “Do you think people will like them more than they liked me and Jormungandr?” There was no venom to his question though. He didn’t want them to hurt or be disliked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:28 am
MDaylus

Loki relaxed when Fenrir said that he understood. He was glad that he had gotten his son to understand not sure what he would have done if he hadn't. But those thoughts were misplaced as Fenrir shifted to place a paw on Loki's stomach. "I don't know, on the scans they look like any human would but so did your sister until her change. For all I know they could come out looking like I am right now without the horns." Loki answered Fenrir's question. He didn't care what his children looked like however, he knew he would still love them to his fullest ability. At the question of people liking the twins more than fenri and jormungandr Loki had a sad look despite knowing Fenrir meant no harm by it. "I think so they have a different environment here than you and your siblings had on Asgard. Here we are surrounded by friends and people we trust. But those people like you too." Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir pressed his nose against Loki’s belly, snuffling slightly. After a moment he just leaned his head against Loki’s belly. “I’m happy for them then.” He said quietly. He wanted his younger siblings to be happy, to not end up in a situation like he had been put in. “And everyone here will protect them, like they protect you.” He added. “Will they go to school with me when they get older?” he asked after a moment, looking up to Loki. “Do you think everyone will like us there? We aren’t human like them.”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Fenrir snuffled at his belly and then merely rested his head there. "I am sure everyone here will protect them like they protect is." Loki assured his son. He had no doubt in his words about his and tony children being protected from everything. At the question of the twins going to school with Fenrir when they were older Loki nodded. " I am sure most will love you and your siblings. You have to remember that you are going to a school where everyone is different than most of the realm." Loki informed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir relaxed slowly as Loki spoke, seeming to move passed his worries a bit. “Like Professor Xavier.” He said slowly. “He’s really strong, even if he doesn’t walk. He’s always being so careful when he comes here. Like Uncle Thor when Jane makes him hold one of her tools.” He mumbled, letting out a slow sigh. “He’s nice though. Everyone actually likes him, and he likes everyone. Though Tony says some of the other teachers aren’t as nice….”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:48 am
MDaylus

Loki was glad when Fenrir moved past everything and on to school. He didnt want his son feeling upset potentially because his unborn siblings would have a better support system than the boy had had. "Yes, professor Xavier is very different but strong. I am sure there will be many like him where they are different but strong in there own ways. You too are like that Fenrir." Loki assured his son. "I am not sure tony knows the teachers at the school as teachers but more as allies in a fight. But you also know that tony has a habit of annoying people to the point that they get a bit mean with him. However some teachers may not always be nice, some may be strict in making sure you get your work done. There is however a line between strict and mean and if someone is being mean or cruel to you I want you to tell professor Xavier, tony or myself." Loki said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened closely to his mother, snickering softly when Tony annoying people was mentioned. Even if he hadn’t really seen Tony interacting with anyone outside of the mansion, he’d heard the stories, and seen the little fights that the genius instigated with the others. Thinking about the teachers making him do his work had the pup huffing, wasn’t that different from Loki if that was the case. “I promise.” He agreed, looking up to Loki. “Maybe you should become a teacher mother. You’re really smart. Maybe Professor Xavier will let you help at his school. Then you could teach everyone about the other realms.” He suggested quietly, green eyes blinking rapidly. It was fast approaching lunch time, which meant that the energy Fenrir woke with in the morning was wearing off finally.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Fenrir promised hold the boy understood the severity of such an issue. At the prospect of becomg a teacher the god smiled. "Perhaps as a guest teacher for some lessons after your siblings are borne. I know Professor Xavier spoke of it before but I can not be a full time teacher until your siblings join you there." Loki explained. Seeing his son blinking he smiled shaking his head. "Let us head back to the main rooms, lessons are done for now and I am sure it is getting near to lunch and you did not finish breakfast." Loki stated releasing his hold on Fenrir so the boy could move and then Loki could get up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir smiled slightly at Loki’s musings about becoming a teacher. It would be fun to have Loki teaching at his school too. Then everyone would get to see how fun and cool his mother was. Hearing that the lessons were officially over for the moment, Fenrir stood up quickly, hoping off the chair and turning to wait for Loki to get up. Trotting in front of Loki and leading him back through the mansion towards the general sounds of noise. Everyone was starting to gather again, knowing that lunch was being cooked, both Steve and Bucky noticeably absent from the living room. The tv was turned to the news with a few tuned into what was being said, the rest, largely Thor and his friends, were involved in a loud conversation where they sat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki shifted to get himself up once Fenrir moved. He was a bit slow but he managed and was glad he was able to still. He knew soon enough getting up by himself would be almost impossible to do. Following Fenrir out of the library he was pleased to hear the sound of the others as they neared the main room. He was slowly realizing how nice it was to hear others and be around others that were his friends. Entering the room where everyone was gathered Loki surveyed everything taking note of the news on the tv. He expected something to be on the tv soon when the media got ahold of the news about his pregnancy. He was very aware of Thor and the two warriors being loud and involved with themselves. Loki avoided them and shifted towards the kitchen to make sure that Steve and Bucky were there or if he needed to step up to cook something if needed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Both Steve and Bucky were in the kitchen when Loki entered. Steve was busily cutting up vegetables at the counter, Bucky had tucked himself into a corner, out of the way. The assassin was giving the back of Steve’s head a mix between a glare and a pout, a show of emotions that seemed rather out of place considering how carefully blank he usually kept himself. Looking up at the god as he came in, Steve smiled warmly. “Loki!” he said brightly, apparently jumping on whatever distraction he could manage to get. “I think you’ll like lunch today. It’s all cold. I figured if I was going to have to cook breakfast and lunch for Thor and the Warriors, I wouldn’t kill myself trying to make lunch.” He said quickly, waving Loki closer. "Might take some convincing with Fenrir though. I haven’t found him liking most things that aren’t sweet or heavy on the meat. I mean I guess it makes sense, he’s a wolf, or at least partially so.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games