Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:41 am
MDaylus

Loki was glad to see both Steve and Bucky in the kitchen and even a bit more glad to see a different expression on the winter solider's face. He was however a bit startled by the quick greeting he received and wandered further in when waved. Hearing Steve talk about how cold lunch would be and why had the god smiling. He knew Thor would eat the food but would be disappointed by the lack of meat and heated things. "I appreciate it and don't worry I'll handle Fenrir. He shouldn't have too many sweet things either way but a meal without meat won't hurt him." Loki answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky schooled his expression back to something more neutral when Loki came in and Steve began speaking. Sighing, he just moved to pick up a stack of plates and take it out into the dining room. Steve glanced at the man before turning his attention back to Loki. Smiling, he gave a small nod. “I figured as much, but I thought I’d give you a bit of warning before the complaints start up.” He said lightly. “If you wouldn’t mind helping out a little, those apples need to be sliced up.” He said, nodding to a bowl of apples a few feet from where he was working.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:11 am
MDaylus

Loki gave Bucky a small smile when the man schooled his features. He wanted the man to know that he could be trust and therefore that Bucky didn't have to hide away from him but he was sure that would take time. "I appreciate the warning but I suspect you will get more gruff from Thor and Volstagg. " Loki chuckled at the thought of the two men complaining until he thought about Fenrir joining in. He would have to make sure that his son understood that such a thing was not alright. When Steve asked him to help Loki nodded and moved forward to do as asked. He didn't know if Steve meant to do it but the man seemed to know when Loki wanted and needed to feel useful and helpful to the rest of the household.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve smirked at Loki’s words as he continued to mix a few large bowls of what looked to be pasta dishes. “I’ve been cooking for Thor long enough now. He knows his complains don’t work on me anymore.” He said lightly. “And Volstagg will get plenty to eat, so he can’t complain too much either. I’m just glad Hogun tends to keep quiet.” He added. Looking Loki over as the man moved to help him a little, he tilted his head. “How are you holding up? I know the last few months have been stressful for you…and this place isn’t exactly the most relaxing place most days.” His voice was quiet and gentle, the general concern he had for friends coming through now that they had a semi-private moment to talk.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled upon hearing that Thor had learned that complaining wouldn't work, perhaps he could avoid Fenrir picking up his uncle's bad habits. "Hogun has always been quite polite in all things. I am sure if you ever asked for his assistance he would not turn away from the job." Loki stated remembering that Hogun had always been the kindest of Thor's friends to him. He didn't recall him saying a bad word when the others didn't. Volstagg tried to avoid it but sometimes gave in around Sif and Fandrall. Loki couldn't recall Hogun doing the same. At the question of how he was holding up Loki smiled as he cut the apples. "Much better than being away. It was stressful the last few months and despite this place being full of people I find myself comfortable here and happy to be back. I don't know what I was thinking when I left." Loki sighed. He remembered the argument he and tony had had but he still had a hard time figuring out what had really incited him to run. "Plus now the children aren't draining me of all my magic having tony around, and I know were safe." Loki continued.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve gave a small nod at the idea that Hogun would be willing to help. He got that impression from the man. He seemed honest and hardworking, loyal to Thor and his friends. Listening as Loki talked about being comfortable and happy here, Steve grinned. “Well that’s what a good team is all about. Work together long enough, trust each other to have your backs in enough craziness, you become something like a family. And even if you don’t fight with us, you’re one of us.” He said lightly, almost like it should be common knowledge. “Good families, families that work….you want to be around.” He knew Loki’s past experience with family wasn’t great, but most of the people in the mansion could say that. This was the first time many of them had experienced what it was like to have not only a home, but people to come home to every day. It reminded him so much of the Commandos in the war that it made his chest ache a little as he focused intently on the food in front of himself, not wanting to get sad.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:24 am
MDaylus

Loki listened to Steve when the man picked up speaking about a good team becoming family. He didn't expect the man to say that he was one of them. Loki had hoped that he was considered part of them despite not contributing to the fighting they did but to hear someone say it was lifting for him. He nodded to Steve as the man continued but he just kept hearing that he was one of them. It was really the first time someone not his mother or brother had said such a thing to him. "Thank you." Loki choked out fighting back the want to cry in relief and happiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:30 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve heard the tone in Loki’s voice and looked over curiously. Seeing the god clearly moved by what he’d said, he smiled gently. Wiping his hands off on a small towel, he turned and carefully hooked an arm around Loki, pulling him into a hug. “No reason to thank me for stating the truth.” He assured Loki quietly, patting his shoulders gently before he pulled away. “Anyone here would say exactly the same thing.” Meeting Loki’s eyes, he smiled again before stepping away properly. “Better make sure you wipe those tears from your eyes before we get everyone in here for lunch though. Otherwise they’ll be accusing me of being some sort of monster, making the pregnant man cry.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:18 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a small squeak of surprise when Steve wrapped an arm around him and pulled him into a hug. After a moment of realizing what was going on he hugged the man until Steve pulled back. He sniffled a bit fighting back more tears when Steve said that anyone would have said the same and nodded. At the comments about drying his tears before someone accused Steve of being a monster Loki laughed and wiped his eyes. "I am sure the hormones would get blamed." Loki offered smiling at the blond. Steve and he had started roughly when Loki had first dropped onto the tower after his escape from asgard's dungeons but now he was sure the man was a friend and that made Loki glad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:57 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve let out a small hum. “Maybe. They’d still be mad at me for giving your hormones any reason to act up though.” He pointed out. Focusing on his work again, he tilted his head. “Did you honestly doubt your place here in the mansion with us?” he asked quietly. “You have to know that Tony wouldn’t have kept you and Fenrir here if he didn’t think you were safe and like by the others living here. He would’ve gotten you on your feet and instantly whisked you off to another home somewhere else.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 am
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Steve said that he thought he others would still be mad at him for making his hormones act up. "Steve during pregnancy with the hormones I've cried at the drop of a hat over something as simple as my tea going Luke warm. I don't think they can hold you accountable for my hormones." Loki chuckled before slicing the apples again. At the question of doubting his place Loki shook his head. He knew everything Steve said was true about tony whisking him away if he had thought he wasn't safe or liked. "It's not that I doubted wether or not I had a place. I knew I belonged here, but belonging somewhere doesn't mean you get to stay there or that you are part of the family. After all according to many I belong on Asgard just not as part of the royal family. Or the fact that I had a place among Thor's friends when they were off on adventures but I was never one of them. Alot has happened to me that makes me cautious to believe that I am apart of some group, that I do belong among them. With the avengers and knowing that I don't help in the fights it made me uncertain about it, even with me being with tony." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve watched Loki from the corner of his eyes, it was sad to think that Loki was so uncertain of his place. “Well…for as long as any of us are alive, you’ll have a family, even if we leave this mansion.” He promised. That was a uniquely strong promise coming from Steve. As far as anyone could tell, Steve and Bucky would live extremely long lives, perhaps even surviving until someone managed to kill them, never growing sick or aging on their own. Bruce faced similar concerns, his genetic abnormality making extended life possible, if not probable. The likelihood that they’d survive for the entirety of Loki’s life was small, but they’d certainly be around for far more of it than most humans could offer. “And if everything goes well, you’ll at least have a long line of Barton-Romanoff children that will grow up knowing you as an uncle too.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Steve a bit surprised when the man proclaimed that as long as any of them were alive he would have a family. He knew what that meant in the scheme of things considering some of the avengers potential life spans. The thought of having a family for as long as he might besides his own children had Loki's throat tight and tears welling in his eyes once more. At the prospect of Natasha and Clint's line being around for a long time and calling him uncle had Loki chuckling again. "I've never been an uncle before." He stated not sure what else he could say that wouldn't end up with him thanking Steve and in full tears again. "Stupid hormones." he quipped wiping at his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve chuckled softly, shaking his head. “You better get used to it.” He said casually. “I imagine Natasha and Clint will want more than one kid eventually….And I’m sure Thor will have as many kids as he can when the time comes. And no telling what will happen with Pepper or Rhodey in the future. And I can guarantee you that Tony will be dragging you along with him in spoiling their kids as much as possible.” He joked, though there was truth to his statement. For as anxious as Tony was about being a parent, he’d always been 100% on board with the idea of being an uncle. Now that he was with Loki, the god would be brought with him in that venture.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Steve said that he better get used to being an uncle because Natasha and Clint would surely have more children if they were able. He knew Thor would eventually end up with children and he would be an uncle that way, he didn't account for Pepper and Rhodey. He smiled more at the idea of Tony dragging him with him and spoiling the children. It sounded like a wonderful thing. "It sounds like there will be lots of children around the avengers in general then." Loki stated. It was a good thought to think about the group that hadn't had good childhoods to be around so many children to ensure that at least their childhood's would be better.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games