Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve gave a small nod. “I imagine so…one day.” He said softly, smiling to himself. It was a nice thought, imagining how those he’d come to care for would have legacies that would continue on, legacies that he’d get to see. Of course there was a bittersweet tinge to the idea too, because he knew the true reason why he’d see that legacy. “We’ve built something here that could last. If we’re careful about it. We just have to make sure we do what we can to protect this future.” Bucky came back in then, looking a little annoyed. “Some of them are starting to get pushy.” He said quietly as he looked back over his shoulder towards the direction of the dining room.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Steve but left the man to his thoughts knowing that he couldn't really help the man at all. "I think it will last. There are others who are taking up stands against crime because of the avengers. Even if the avengers don't continue to exist the ideas that you created in others will." Loki assured Steve. He could see the avengers continuing on through children, especially with how Fenrir wanted to be one. Looking to Bucky as the man entered he blinked at the annoyed face. Hearing the reason Loki rolled his eyes. "Let me guess Clint, Volstagg and Thor. If they want food quicker they are welcome to cook for themselves." Loki stated knowing the three men wouldn't.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve gave a small smile at Loki’s reassurance. The god was right, it was just hard to see sometimes. Turning his attention to Bucky as he came in, he chuckled quietly and shook his head. Bucky glanced to Loki when he spoke and gave a small grunt of agreement. Still, he didn’t walk back out to deliver such a message. Instead he moved further into the kitchen to a small corner of unused counter space. Hopping up, he sat on space, out of the way and clearly not planning on moving any time soon. Steve lifted a hand as he passed, clearly willing to reach out and comfort him, but when the contact wasn’t invited, he just turned back to the food in front of him. Taking the apple slices Loki had finished, he began tossing them into another bowl with berries and honey. “We’re almost done here anyway, so they won’t be complaining for long.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a small nod at Bucky when the man grunted in agreement and moved to sit on the counter out of the way. Helping Steve to deposit the apple slices into the bowl when the blond reached for them he listened to the man. "You are nicer to them than I would be. The last time Thor and Volstagg complained at me for the food taking to long I left them to cook for themselves while those who said nothing got what I made. They learned quickly not to complain." Loki chuckled at the memories.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve chuckled at Loki’s story, shaking his head. “I would prefer not to let them loose in the kitchen. I’m rather concerned that they’d burn it down or poison themselves. And I doubt that dealing with a couple of sick gods would be much better than having them complain for a little while.” He said lightly. Not to mention the fact that he had issues with the notion of anyone around him going hungry, but that was beside the point.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Steve said that he didn't want to let the two men loose in the kitchen. Loki was sure he could see that going horribly wrong, he knew Thor himself had broken plenty of things in the kitchen. He couldn't imagine what a combination of the to Asgardians going through the kitchen would cause. "Probably not the best to let them loose then, I did it we were out camping and there was nothing for them to break." Loki stated shaking his head. He wasn't sure that the two men would make themselves too sick, their bodies were stronger than a humans and he wasn't aware of anything edible that was posinous to them. Still he wasn't going to go against Steve, it was the blonds kitchen and his decisions.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Steve gave a small nod. “If we were camping, I might take your advice.” He smiled. Finally seeming satisfied by the last dish, he stood back, wiping his hands again. “Well…I think everything is ready. Anyone wants more or wants something else, they can make it themselves.” He said lightly. Bucky snorted from his spot on the counter. “Don’t lie, someone complains enough and you’ll be back in here cooking again.” He said dryly, receiving a dirty look from Steve instead.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:08 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Steve said that if they were ever camping he might take his advice. He doubted the blond solider would seeing as he came from a time when getting everyone fed wasn't always possible. Now that he was able to ensure it Steve seemed to have made it his mission to do so. Loki laughed when Bucky echoed his thoughts when Steve said that if someone wanted more they could make it themselves. "He's right Steve I doubt you could resist Thor's begging or perhaps Fenrir's if they told you they were still hungry." Loki chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve looked between the men, looking mildly annoyed. “Maybe with Fenrir….but I’m not that big of a push-over.” He sniffed. Bucky just rolled his eyes and shook his head in response, but didn’t voice his argument. Steve still didn’t look impressed though, and pushed one of the large bowls into the assassin’s arms. “You can take that out to the dining room.” He said quickly. Turning to Loki, he handed a pitcher of water to him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:08 am
MDaylus

Loki looked at Steve skeptically when the man said he wasn't that big of a pushover but said nothing. He could see the blond was annoyed too but that didn't change his opinion on the matter. Accepting the pitcher of water he followed Steve out of the kitchen but hung back enough to whisper at Bucky. "ten dollars he caves when someone asks him." Loki whispered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky blinked at Loki before a small smirk tugged at his lips. “Not a bet if you know it’ll happen.” He pointed out. Everyone was already in the dining room, talking and laughing. Fenrir was even in his seat, though it seemed like Thor had probably been the one to get him set up though, his plate, cup and silverware not nearly as neatly set out as they usually were when someone else was tending to the boy. But he was set up all the same. As the food was set out, there were compliments and murmurs of interest from a few people, but Thor and Volstagg looked at the food quizzically, not yet speaking on it, though their eyes did drift back to the kitchen as if wondering if something else would be coming out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:04 pm
MDaylus

"You don't think he'll be stubborn enough at the moment and not do it to spite us?" Loki questioned with a raised eyebrow. He wondered how many times Bucky had gotten such things from Steve despite teasing him. Entering the dinning room he was pleased to see Fenrir already set up if a hit messily. Seeing Thor and Volstagg's glances to the kitchen Loki hid a small laugh behind a cough and set the pitcher of water down before moving to serve fenrir his lunch.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky just shook his head slightly. “He always chooses to care for someone.” He said simply. He’d grown up with the man, if there was anything he knew for a fact, it was that Steve’s compassion always won out. Fenrir looked over the food quizzically as Loki moved to put some on his plate, sniffing at it curiously. He glanced from Loki to Steve, but he didn’t say anything, either sensing that he shouldn’t, or a little too tired still to try pressing for anything. “Is Tony not eating today?” he asked instead, shifting into his human form to better eat what was being set before him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bucky said that Steve would always choose to care for someone despite their teasing. That was Steve's nature of course it was how the man had gotten a very kind reputation. As he far as when he was serving Fenrir Loki was glad the boy didn't say anything about the meal. At the question about Tony Loki felt a pang but nodded to his son. "I am going to take some food down to him later after everyone has finished." Loki assured the boy.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wrinkled his nose slightly at the response as he began to toy with his fork. “He’s not going to stay down there like last time is he?” he asked slowly, remembering how hard it has been to pull Tony from the lab when Loki was gone. He liked Tony being out of the lab and easy to get to. He didn’t want the man to go back down there indefinitely again. “Can’t you make him stay up here with us?”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games