Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled in relief when tony said that he could come get him when it was time to put Fenrir to bed and that he would come out if he could. Loki was sure that Fenrir would be pleased to learn such things when he had woken from the nap he was sure the house would probably already be asleep for. But he too was pleased that for at least a few minutes he would get to see Tony and have him relax. When tony reached for the plate Loki gave it to the genius and kissed him when offered. "I try." looking stated with a smile until the man said that he didn't deserve him."you do deserve me more than anyone else." Loki promised giving tony another kiss before tony reached down to his belly. [B"They already miss you too.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at the kisses, bond opening for a second. The mention of the twins missing him made him chuckle, shaking his head. “So clingy.” He teased, thumb rubbing over a marking absently. “I’ll be back to all of you soon enough. Working with magic like this…” he shook his head slightly. “I don’t have nearly the reserves of magic that you have, never will. And when I run dry, then I can’t keep working, no matter how much I may want to.” He admitted. He didn’t like it, didn’t like such limitations, but he didn’t have much choice in the matter.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed as the bond opened for a second soaking up the feel of being connected to Tony. He didn't know what the man was working on but it seemed like he wanted it a secret hence the locked door and the closed bond. Loki wasn't about to begrudge him such a thing with the secrets he himself had kept but still he missed the feel of the bond when tony closed it. "We all are." Loki gave a soft chuckle. "it takes time to build up the reserves I have tony. Mine took centuries to do. You've only just learned to fully use your abilities, you'll build the reserves the more you use reguarly if that's what you choose to do." Loki explained. He remembered that tony wasn't sure he want to continue to use his magic and still had no other plans than to support the genius in his decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:37 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at Loki’s words, rubbing his belly for a moment longer before simply wrapping his arm loosely around the god’s waist. Hearing Loki explain that it took time, he looked rather unimpressed, but he didn’t argue. He knew Loki was right, it was just his impatience and habits that were making this annoying for him. “You take things easy alright. I’m not up there to make sure you’re taking care of yourself.” He said softly, fingers absently digging into a bunch of tight muscles on Loki’s back. He slowly began to pull back on the bond again, closing it partially with a last note of love sent across it to Loki. He knew that it wasn’t completely pleasant to separate himself so much, especially not now that the bond seemed to be repairing, but he had to.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:46 am
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised when Tony wrapped his arms around his waist instead of merely heading back to work once he had finished checking on the babies. Still his bit of surprise didn't stop him from returning the embrace, no matter how loose he didn't want to leet Tony go. "I think even if I wasn't watching myself without you up there Bruce, Natsha and Steve would make sure of it." Loki assured Tony when the man told him to take care of himself and take it easy. His words ended on a soft moan of appreciation as Tony dug into some of the muscles on his back that were tight. The slight massage and the last note of love across the bond seemed like an apology of the seperation they were to feel again while Tony was working and loki sent his love back in return. Pulling away despite not wanting to he breathed, "Go on, go finish your project the sooner you do, the sooner I get you back." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:42 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled, nodding. “Curse of living with a bunch of worriers.” He said lightly. When Loki let him go, he arched a brow at the man, having expected to have to drag himself away from his mate. Smiling, he took Loki’s hand and gave it a squeeze before he turned back towards the lab. “I’ll be done soon enough babe.” He promised as he stepped up to the door. As it slid open, another wave of heat and magic rolled out into the hallway before the door slid shut again, a faint click announcing that it was locked to any visitors once more.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in agreement when Tony said that it was a curse of living with a bunch worriers. It could be both bad and good, but it made sure that if either of them sunk as low again there would be someone to make sure they didn't die. "Don't give me that look, you know I would rather have you with me than locked away. But I understand the need you have to do your projects I am sure at some point when I am not pregnant I will do the same with my spells." Loki sighed. He really didn't want Tony to go but nodded once more when the man said that he would be done soon. The heat of the room that escaped had Loki stepping back once more until the door closed behind Tony and locked. Once he was gone Loki stepped forward placing his hand on the door already missing his mate locked away from him. He stood there for a few moments before he made his way back up to the main living areas.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

The main floor was quieter now that lunch had been served. There was a sports game on the tv that had most of the attention in the room, Bruce was settled at the table they usually used for cards, a book in hand, Natasha beside him on a laptop. Fenrir was curled up in his play corner, a tablet that Tony had given him set up in front of him streaming some cartoon as he dozed, eyes half closed and tail draped over his nose. Bucky was conspicuously absent, but Steve didn’t seem overly concerned by it. As Loki came in Natasha looked up and smiled at him, motioning him over to the chair beside her.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki wasn't surprised to find that the main room was significantly quieter when he returned. Infact he much liked it not really ready to deal with a lot of noise after having left tony where he couldn't reach him. He was pleased to see Fenrir watching some cartoon but more dozing than actually watching it. Bucky's absence didn't bother Loki so much anymore especially with how unconcerned Steve seemed to be. He was just finishing observations of the room when Natasha smiled and waved him over to the chair beside her. He moved to sit heside her unsure what she would want from his that might be on the laptop she was using. "What can I do for you?" Loki questioned when he had settled into the chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha smiled at Loki as he sat beside her. “We need to start working on your baby shower.” She said lightly. “Bruce says there’s a chance that the twins might be here a little earlier than expected, so we need to get this party done before then. I’m sure there are plenty of people that want to give you presents beforehand and help you prepare for the twins.” At the mention of his name Bruce glanced up over the top of his glasses curiously, but quickly turned his attention back to his book, scribbling something down in the margins. “I know you don’t want something as big as mine, but we do need to start a guest list.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked when Natasha said that they needed to start working on his baby shower. That was not what he had been expecting when he sat down but it made sense. Still the thought of planning such a thing made his stomach tighten in anxiety but at the same time if he helped do the guest list at least he would know who was coming. The chance of the babies coming earlier than expected had Loki's anxiety rising just a bit higher knowing he had so little done for them. Natasha's assurance that other wanted to give him presents to help prepare for the twins made him feel a bit better. "I assume you have suggestions for who should be invited." Loki breathed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha gave a little hum to the god’s words. She saw the anxiety in his eyes but didn’t comment on it yet. Loki was capable of controlling his emotions when needed, and her babying him wouldn’t help him. “Well everyone in the mansion of course, and I imagine Tony will push for Pepper, Rhodes, and Happy. Who would you like to invite from Asgard? Thor’s friends?” she asked, quickly typing up a list of names on her laptop, making sure Loki could easily read it as well. She knew Loki didn’t necessarily like Volstagg and Hogun, but she hadn’t seen him completely against the men either.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodeed when Natasha said that of course they would invite everyone in he mansion. Loki had figured that was a given, they were all friends/family it only seemed right for them to be there. He had no problem with Rhodey, Pepper and happy either so he nodded there as well. At the question about Hogun and Volstagg Loki paused, they had never been outwardly cruel to him and he liked them well enough. But he knew if they were invited some of asgard's celebrations might come out. But he finally nodded after a moment thinking maybe asgard's celebrations might come out with his mother and children anyway. "My mother, my children and Skadi." he listed for guests as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha nodded, at Loki’s decisions, typing in the names without hesitation. “I’ve heard you and Tony talking about your other brothers from time to time. Would you be comfortable enough to invite them? You’ll have everyone else with you.” She asked lightly. There was no judgment or real suggestion to her voice, letting Loki make the decision. “And I think you’ve made a few other friends from the various parties we’ve had here right?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Natasha type out the names relaxing a bit as the list formed. All names he knew so far, she hadn't added anyone they hadn't talked about. At the question of his brothers from jotunhiem Loki paused. He still had reservations about jotunhiem but his brothers had seemed alright. He wouldn't mind inviting them but he knew how rare they had said a surviving child was on jotunhiem and he didn't want to rub another pregnancy in third face. On the other hand they hadn't sent the ice with his mother without hesitation and it had seemed to help quite a bit. "If they'll come I would be happy to have them." he finally resolved. He would leave it up to them wether or not to come. The question of other friends had Loki shrugging. He had met the Fantastic Four and Xavier but he didn't know if they considered him friends, especially since he had nearly frozen Johnny when the man had flamed up trying to startle Loki. "Suggestions?" Loki questioned.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games