Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Adding Loki’s other brothers, Natasha glanced at him when he questioned her. Sighing, she leaned back in her seat a little, a hand rubbing her belly absently. “Well you get along with Professor Xavier from what I recall, and I’m sure he’d be happy to come…And perhaps one or two of his team even. You’re talking about sending your kids to Xavier’s school, so they’ll be taught by the X-Men, so you’ll be interacting with several of them in the future.” She reasoned out. “Perhaps Storm, she’s essentially Xavier’s right-hand woman, Kurt is sweet too, and McCoy.” She paused then, focusing on Loki again. “I know you don’t trust SHIELD, but I can think of a few people that can be trusted, and would like to mend the bridges with you.” She said cautiously, watching his reactions carefully.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded at getting along with Profesor Xavier, he liked to talk with the man. Xavier was intelligent and held good conversation, he also recalled meeting McCoy though he had been a bit startled by the man. Storm sounded like a woman to make friends with if she was indeed Xavier's right hand woman and kurt he knew nothing about but if Natasha thought he was sweet then he didn't see why not. "Alright, those would work. I think you might have to at least invite Reed Richards and his gang as well, i've had some dealing with at least him through Tony." Loki stated after thinking about it for a moment. He knew he couldn't just invite Reed though he might have liked to. "Perhaps just have someone make sure Johnny doesn't flame up." he suggested. The thought of SHIELD members around had Loki almost reeling back from Natasha, especially with what had happened after he had returned. He took a moment however and recalled those from her own party, particullarly Maria Hill who had brought him a drink in an effort to mend things. He didn't want to have to handle SHIELD but he knew there would be too many others around him to allow them to do things and if they really wanted to mend things then who was he to deny them when he had been given such a chance. "Just a few, and maybe not have them show up in uniform..." he tried. Perhaps not having the blatant reminder of who they were in his face would help him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha nodded slightly, writing down the names he agreed to and placing a note by Johnny’s name as well. She was sure someone would be willing to keep an eye on him. They’d probably have to keep an eye on him solely for concern about property damage. When Loki agreed to a few SHIELD agents, she smiled. “I think we’ll invite three.” She said softly. “Maria Hill, you met her.” She said, typing in the name. “Sharon Carter, she’s a good friend of Steve and Sam’s, grand-niece of Peggy Carter, the woman who Steve and Barnes were close to during the war. Peggy was also a good friend of Tony’s dad in his younger years.” She explained, hoping that some of the information would put him at ease. She paused, considering Loki for a moment. “And I think, if you’re willing, you should invite Coulson. He did a horrible thing to you…But he was also unaware of a lot of things. He’s a good man though, and he has taken care of and defended Tony many times in the past. He’ll do the same for your children.”

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked at the note next to Johnny's name indicating that the man would need to be watched. At the prospect of only inviting three SHIELD agents Loki nodded. Three was good number, three was easy to keep track of. But as Natasha listed them out he felt more relief in knowing what to expect from each one. Maria had already showed that she wanted to mend the bridge, Sharon he had heard quite a bit about from Steve, and Sam when they talked about rescuing/finding Bucky. Coulson was the only strange one that Loki had any misgivings about merely for the fact that he had let his supposive own friends believe that Loki had killed him for so long. Loki remembered it had been a big point of contention among the Avengers when he had first shown up. Still he trusted Natasha not to let him down in this and nodded despite these misgivings. "I think for Coulson I will have to experience him myself before I trust him but he can come as well as the others." Loki smiled gently.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha put the final name on the list and smiled. “I think that’ll do it.” She said lightly. “Not too many to handle, and you know pretty much everyone.” She turned the laptop towards Loki a little bit more to get his final approval. “If you think of anyone else, we can always add them later. But this will give us a start on planning for food and any activities you might want to try.” Propping her chin in her hand, she smiled at the god, looking very pleased with herself. “Now, would you be alright with telling everyone beforehand that you’re having twins? And their genders? It’ll help them in bringing any gifts they might want to give you.” She said lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:29 am
MDaylus

Loki looked incredibly relieved when Natasha said that she thought the list would do. He smiled and nodded that there were too many people to handle and he basically knew most of them. It was a relief to know that and not have to worry about someone he didn't know around him while pregnant. "It looks good." He replied when she turned the laptop towards him. He didn't know that he would really think of anyone else to add but he left the option open, one never knew what could happen or who you could meet. "Activities?" he questioned, he hadn't stayed around Natasha's own party long enough to see activities and the time he had been around had been spent speaking with her or Xavier. He didn't know what he would be required to do, with Asgard's form of such celebration the one pregnant had always sat up somewhere while others celebrated around them. Drawn away from those thoughts by Natasha's questions he blinked. "I thought almost everyone knew that I was having twins already. I don't mind them knowing the genders, I am sure when we do the announcement to the public with Pepper it will come out anyway." Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha nodded. “If you’d like you can plan a few games and activities for people to participate in. There are a few normal ones like guessing what the baby will be like or look like, taste testing baby food in pairs, guess the baby picture.” She explained casually. “I can show you some of the games if you’d like. Of course, activities aren’t required if you’d prefer not to.” She was already pulling the laptop close again as she continued to speak. “And everyone here is aware, but those that don’t live here might not know, or be completely sure about the specifics.” Tilting her head slightly, she glanced at Loki. “You’re still planning on making a public announcement?”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:27 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked at the description of the games, he didn't quite know what she meant by guessing what the babies would look like. He assumed that she meant what the babies would look like when they were older but he supposed he would see if they played that game. The taste testing of the baby food sounded entertaining to make a bunch of super heros do. "I'd like to take a look at some of the games, I would like to give the guests something to occupy themselves with." Loki stated smiling. When Natasha continued to explain that everyone in the mansion was aware of the twins and their genders he nodded. It would just be those outside of the mansion that would need to be informed then and that made sense. "I don't think I really have a choice if we want anyone in Midgard to believe these are actually Tony's children. I'm essentially a male alien that can have children. Its going to be hard for your realm to come to terms with that since some how the legends about me have been told falsly." Loki sighed. He wasn't sure he wanted his children to face the persecution of the media but he knew they could face worse if they didn't do this now and his children claimed Tony as their father.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha began searching for lists and descriptions of baby shower games and activities, pulling them up so they could look at them together. The explanation about why he was going through with the announcement had the assassin giving a little hum. “I suppose that makes sense.” She said slowly, glancing at his belly. The world would have its doubts, probably always would, but if anyone could convince most people and get them to recognize the twins as legitimate Starks, it was Pepper. “Pepper and Tony will handle all of that though. They won’t let anything happen to the twins…and they will keep them from being the focus of the media too much as well. For all of Tony’s showmanship to the paparazzi, I doubt he’ll let the kids get wrapped up in it.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked over the games and descriptions of such that Natasha pulled up selecting a few of them.. He nodded when she said that his reasoning for the announcement made sense. "I know they'll handle most of it but I have strong doubts the public will just believe I am pregnant without actually seeing it. Without seeing me, and I don't know that I am ready to face to whole of Midgard as I am right now. I keep hoping for just of my magic to return so I can manage the Asgardian form before the announcement but with Tony locked in the lab I doubt I will. The twins will just take all of what I have if they can't get to his as well. Greedy little things." Loki stated though the last part was more fond than disappointed in his lack of magic. He also had no doubt Pepper and Tony would keep the twins out of the media as much as possible but Loki knew that he was fair game for them to attack.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha made note of the games Loki picked and what would be needed for them. As she typed, she arched a brow, frowning slightly. She wasn’t a fan of the idea that Loki would be doing something that caused him so much stress. “What if it was a private, live interview?” she asked slowly. “An interviewer and a camera or two, no more than three or four people you haven’t met before. You can hold it here in the mansion, some of us could be watching to make sure you stay safe. I’m sure Pepper could swing that.” Shifting to face Loki a little better as she finished typing. “And I know you don’t like it…but it would be good to get this form out there to the world sooner rather than later. What if the twins take after it in some way? If all they see is a human and an Asgardian, but the baby is blue, I can promise you a vast majority of people won’t believe it. No matter how early the announcement is.” She pointed out.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked when Natasha suggested a private live interview. "You know the only reporter i've met was the one that kissed Tony and ended up with my hand around her throat with her against the wall just shortly after the return from Asgard. And even then I didn't really meet her." Loki responded shaking his head with a sigh. He had no doubt that having such a private interview would be easier and less stress despite it being filmed. He also had no doubt that Pepper could arrange it, the problem was would people believe that it was him in this form after having seen pictures of him in his Asgardian form. After all that same reporter had seen pictures of him in Asgard's form before she met him in the Jotun form but she had been convinced he was someone or something else. He knew Natasha was right that he needed to get the form out there for the sake of his children should they take after him in such a way. Still the potential rejection of not only the form he was in but who he was and his children all seemed like too much to face at the moment. "Would they even believe someone hadn't messed with the tape of the interview? Especially with my magics, would they even believe me, without seeing me for themselves?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha considered Loki carefully, face carefully blank as it always was when she was thinking strategically. “Well, it’s kind of hard to argue when you have all of the Avengers backing up your claims…and Tony Stark sitting right beside you. I think you underestimate the sway tony can have when he chooses to.” She pointed out, arms crossing loosely. “And they don’t have enough understanding of your magic to really know what you can and can’t do, so if it was a live interview, I don’t think there could be much real protest. Humans are prone to believe what they see in instances like this. Those that would fight this, are those that’ll fight it no matter how you introduce yourself or the children to people.” There would always be those that didn’t believe, that would refuse to believe, and there would be no way to avoid that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:05 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Natasha said that it was kind of hard to argue with all the Avengers backing him up. "Especially with Tony and Steve." Loki chuckled. One of the days he'd like to see the media go up against both of them combined, he knew it would be a bad day for the media then. When she continued to say that they didn't have enough of an understanding of his magic to know what he could do.but in his experience that had always been the most dangerous with people's imagination. He however nodded to Natasha's assurance that those that would fight him would have fought him on such anyway. "I don't suppose it would hurt to try it in such away but I do not want that woman to be the one here. I don't care if I get an unknown to me." Loki stated. He wasn't sure what he would do to that woman if he saw her again but he doubted bring pregnant and knowing what she had tried to do would make it any better than the first time.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha gave a small smile when Loki agreed with her. His condition had her laughing however. “Already have an enemy in the press. You are definitely meant to be with Tony.” She teased lightly. She understood of course. If anyone tried to make a move on Clint, she would hold a grudge herself, and Clint at the very least never really seemed to invite such attention, unlike Tony. “But I’m sure Pepper has a list of who would be good for such a thing. There are reasons she survived as Tony’s assistant for so long, and why she has been so successful running his company.” Looking over her shoulder towards Fenrir’s play area, she watched the sleeping pup for a moment. “Are you going to introduce him as well?” she asked quietly, eyes drifting back to Loki. “I mean Tony practically treats him like family already….”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games