Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:56 am
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Natasha commented on him already having an enemy in the press. Though the woman didn't know she had an enemy yet he was sure she would once the announcement was made and she recognized him. He wished he could see the look on her face when she figured it out. "I am sure Pepper could arrange it with someone reputable who won't try to steal tony from me." Loki agreed that there was no way pepper would have survived as Tony's anything for such a long time without such a skill. Following Natasha's gaze to his son he smiled fondly at the napping boy until she asked about introducing him as well. "I would like to, Tony mentioned adopting him but I think I have to discuss it with Tony and Pepper I don't know how much we can throw at the press in one day and I don't want Fenrir under fire." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha smirked, glancing at Loki. “You may be underestimating how much charm Tony has laid on the press through the years. I think a lot of them would happily get with him, though I doubt most of them are stupid enough to actually try anything, particularly with you sitting right beside him.” She pointed out. Hearing that Tony had mentioned adopting Fenrir made her blink, a moment of surprise showing on her face. “Really?” She hadn’t expected that kind of news. Of course she knew how fond Tony was of the boy, but for him to come up with such a thing was something else. It seemed like he was actually settling into the idea of family life. “If he really wants to do that, then you’ll have to introduce Fenrir eventually.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Natasha said that he was underestimating how much charm Tony had laid within the press. That smile disappeared into a frown when Natasha continued to say that alot of the press would be happy to get with Tony. Her comment on how that wouldn't happen because he would be right there didn't make him feel better because that didn't stop them from going after Tony when he wasn't there. It made him suddenly feel very protective over his mate. When Natasha seemed surprised by Tony's offer to adopt to Fenrir he didn't understand especially with how Tony and Fenrir acted with each other. "He offered to do it during your baby shower." Loki explained to her. When she continued to say that if such was the case then they would have to introduce Fenrir he nodded. "That's why I have to talk to Tony to make sure that is what he wants. Then to both Tony and Pepper to arrange that aspect. Plus Fenrir will need to be asked about it." Loki stated with a sigh as he ran a hand through his hair. There was so much about this private interview/announcement that needed to be planned and organized.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha didn’t miss the change in Loki’s expression, but she didn’t comment on it. He had a right to be protective of Tony if he wanted to be. Just so long as he didn’t attack another reporter for getting flirty with the genius. Seeing the stress rising in Loki’s eyes, she reached out and placed a hand on Loki’s in an effort to calm him. “Don’t stress out about it Loki. It will all be taken care of. And if Tony is wanting to do all of this, is willing to make all of these announcements…You’re a lucky man. You’ve managed to snag Earth’s most eligible bachelor and make him completely focused on building a family with you. It’s an impressive accomplishment.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the gesture of Natasha placing a hand on his. It was nice to know that she was there for him, to be a comfort. Her words were a bit of comfort even if he wasn't sure how all of it would be accomplished. He knew he would have Pepper's help and Tony's whenever he emerged finally from the lab. He smiled a bit more when she praised him for snagging Tony and getting him to be a part of and build a family with him. "I am lucky to have him and lucky in the fact that he even wants to be a part of a family with me. There are so many times I pinch myself wondering if it really is real." he joked for the last part. But he really did count himself as lucky to have Tony and for their children and Fenrir as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha gave Loki’s hand a small pat. “He loves you. Perhaps the first time he’s completely given himself over to someone he loves, even considering Pepper. If there was ever anyone that could make him refocus onto family, it would be you.” She said lightly. Eyes drifting back to the sleeping pup, she tilted her head. “Are you alright with him adopting Fenrir? Just because he wants to doesn’t mean you have to agree if you have any doubts.” She said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:59 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Natasha said that perhaps it was the first time Tony had given himself over to someone as completely as he had. It made him happy to think that he had beat out everyone else. Surprisingly he had never felt jealous about Pepper, he could see between both her and tony that they were done even if they still lived each other in some capacity. "I don't even know how I managed but I am glad that I could. I love him more than anything." Loki responded. At the question about to y adopting Fenrir he nodded."There was apart of me that hoped he would at least consider Fenrir a son. This is better than I could have hoped for, to be a complete family in all senses." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha smiled, looking a little dreamy at Loki’s words. “Fenrir will be so happy. He’s getting a chance at a wonderful childhood here as long as we can hold onto all of this.” She said quietly. Hand drifting to her stomach again, she sighed. “Our children will have a chance at a better life than any of us ever had.” There was sadness in her voice, but she didn’t hold onto it for long, shaking her head and shifting in her chair, closing up again. “Now…one last thing for your party. Any food or treats you’d like? Perhaps something you’ve been craving?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded in agreement, he thought that Fenrir would be pleased by the development of Tony wanting to adopt him as well. "The good thing about all of us having terrible childhoods is that we know what we don't want our children to experience and will keep them from it. And all of us will ensure it." Loki comforted patting her shoulder. He understood her sadness at never having a childhood like other children and wished that she could have. He wanted to tell her that alot of parents got to relive a childhood through their own children but he wasn't sure she would accept his words on that. "Sweet cold things. I think Tony mentioned something like ice cream before with different flavors that wasn't ice cream but was made out of ice." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha smiled slightly at the comfort but didn’t comment on it. She wasn’t in the mood to wallow in her worries and sadness. Hearing Loki’s request, she couldn’t help but laugh. “I think you’re talking about shaved ice.” She said, pulling up some pictures of the treat. “It’s ice that you pour juice or sweet syrups over to flavor it.” She explained. “It doesn’t always have the strongest flavors, but it is definitely cold and sweet.” She smirked. “There’s also fruit popsicles and slushies if you’re interested.” She suggested.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Natasha laughed at his description of shaved ice as she called it. He was glad that her mood brightened so quickly. He listened as she further described the food he had in the first place. "Yes that sounds like what Tony described to me." he answered her. The shaved ice thing sounded wonderful, sweet and frozen, something he could crunch on or merely suck on depending on how he felt. At the prospect of the other things offered as well he nodded. "I am, those all sound good but I doubt everyone else if going to want to eat frozen food as much as I am." he stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha rolled her eyes slightly. “Doesn’t really matter what they want. This is your party. All that matters is what you want and how happy you are.” She said, shaking her head. “But we’ll include a few more substantial foods if you're concerned. Sandwiches and a few other finger foods. It’ll be easy enough, especially since we don’t have to include alcohol at this party. Which doubles as both a time saver and keeping Tony on the wagon.” She said lightly. Quickly making up a short menu, she skimmed over everything they’d discussed, tapping her chin lightly. “Anything else you’d like to add? Or perhaps anything specific you might like to be given as gifts? I know with Tony around you’ll have more than you need of everything, but even stark overlooks things. Especially since he has no experience with this.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled amused when Natasha said that it didn't matter what anyone else wanted because it was his party. He liked the fact that it merely mattered what he wanted and that he was happy, it was yet another stark difference between Midgard and Asgard. "I am sure Bruce will insist that I have something more substantial than those so yes things that follow that for others as well would be good." Loki stated with a smile. He liked the idea of not including alcohol especially since neither he or Natasha could drink it. "Nothing that I can think of, if I can ever access the pocket I have I can get the stuff I have for the babies but with little magic I can't. I guess clothes and diapers would be good. I think that tony is making the furniture, or at least as much as he can." Loki stated after thinking for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha gave a small nod as she sent put together a shopping list and had Jarvis save it. “We’ll just let everyone bring what they’d like then. There is no telling what they’ll bring, but that might be entertaining.” She said lightly. Smirking at Loki, she propped her chin in her hand again. “Now that wasn’t too painful was it? No fuss, just some lists, and you’re all set up for the party. We can get everyone else to actually set the party up when it comes around.” Gaze drifting to all of the men still zoned into the game, she seemed to consider all of them for a moment. “Is everything till okay with you and the twins?” she asked after a moment.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt relieved as Natasha finished the lists and had JARVIS save them to be able to get the stuff later. "That's alright I have always found that sometimes the best gifts are the unexpected ones." Loki stated with a smile. He wondered what strange Midgardian baby things people would bring for the twins. When Natasha asked about the planning not being too painful he shook his head. "No you made it quite easy in fact thank you. I expected much more from it and a lot more people that I may not have known to be invited. This seems much more relaxed, I very much appreciate it." Loki thanked her. He was very relieved that the party was small and that he knew almost everyone at least by name and those that he didn't were part of a trusted group. When Natasha looked away to those playing video games he too watched until she questioned him again. "I think its better than it was when I came back, much better. But not perfect I am sure but Bruce would know better since he is the one tracking mine and their health." Loki explained. He knew things were a lot better but he had no idea if he had gained enough weight back yet to be at the normal level for how along he was.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games