Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha frowned to herself. “This party is meant to make you happy, there’s no way that we would make it stressful or upsetting for you. The biggest concern you should ever come across in one of these parties is a bit of annoyance because we all have annoying friends and family.” She explained. “If you decide that you’re truly not interested, or you feel too overwhelmed, you don’t even have to have a baby shower.” Hearing that Loki was doing better, she grinned. “That’s good to hear. I was honestly concerned for you when you came back.” The condition he’d been in, completely drained and unable to even really walk. She’d honestly thought even if he survived, the twins wouldn’t. And then she doubted how Loki and Tony would’ve taken it. “And it’s nice to have someone else around who’s pregnant too. Divides the hand-wringing up a bit.”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled more when Natasha continued to assure him that this party was not meant to make him stressed or upset. It was another major difference between Asgard and Midgard, on Asgard it rarely mattered what who was being celebrated wanted once the party got going. "I think I will be alright, this is smaller than what I thought it would be. I think I will have no problem with the baby shower at all." Loki assured Natasha. Her concern for him since he had come back made him smile again. It was nice to know that people had been concerned for him. "I was scared myself when I came back, there was so much wrong and I was so weak with little defenses. I wasn't sure I was going to make it, but I have and things are much better. For that I am glad and I don't think I could have done it without you and everyone else." Loki thanked. He nodded at the fact that it was nice to have someone else pregnant around. It allowed them to worry together and share the pain they had in the lack of movement and everything else. "Its nice too because were about matched up in the due dates too." Loki chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha shook her head at Loki’s words. “I hardly did anything. I’d put all the thanks with Bruce, Betty, and Tony.” The mention of their due dates matching up had her letting out a breath of a laugh. “Oh don’t say that out loud. Can you imagine the chaos around here is we ended up going into labor within even 24 hours of one another, let alone at the same time? I think Bruce might just lose his grip on his sanity finally, and there would be no calming or controlling Clint or Tony.” She said, looking up to the ceiling as she imagined the total breakdown of any sort of peace in the mansion is such a situation occurred.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 pm
MDaylus

"But you did do some, don't think I don't know that you talked to Bruce and Betty when I first came back about my moods. You helped alot Natasha and I thank you for that even if it was more in the background." Loki thanked. He did of course appreciate Bruce and Betty to no end but he needed to let Natasha know he appreciated her too. He grimaced at the thought of them going into labor within 24 hours of each other, he knew the stress that would put on everyone in the mansion and no more so than Bruce. "I think we would all prefer that we not do it that close together." Loki repsonded nodding at the fact that there would be no calming or controlling Clint or Tony. And Loki knew that they would be too tired or too weak to do it themselves. "Can you imagine it, soon there will be three little ones running around this place with all the super heroes to try and wrangle them. Of course they would only really listen to us and mother's tone of voice can stop just about any child in their tracks." Loki chuckled at the thought.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha looked a little wistful at the idea of the children all being here soon. Smiling at his description, she shook her head. “Three new little ones and Fenrir.” She pointed out. “He won’t know what to do with himself.” She let out a soft laugh then. “And should Fenrir start going to school, I’m sure he’ll have friends coming around to visit. On top of it all, Clint is bending over backwards trying to figure out how to convince everyone to let him get a dog. I’m pretty much convinced that he’ll come home one day with a stray dog he came across. And once that happens, he’ll just keep bringing them home. As if we need the chaos of a pack of dogs on top of all the children we’ll have around.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded at the thought of the three little ones plus Fenrir running around. He smiled at the thought of Fenrir not knowing what to do with himself and even more at the boy having friends over. However when Natasha moved on to what Clint wished to do the smile faded. "I don't think we can handle caring for that many beings. Maybe just one dog but certainly not a pack of them and if he gets them here we'll never get rid of them with Fenrir and Thor's puppy eyes." Loki worried.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha gave a small hum, nodding. “Now you see what I deal with.” She joked. “At least Tony’s general idea of pets seems to mean building a self-sufficient robot.” She added with a smirk. “I can’t really blame him though, he’s been trying to convince everyone to let him have a dog for a long time now, not just recently. I think for him at this point though, it’s partially due to this image he has of what a family is supposed to look and be like on top of genuinely wanting a pet. There’s this idea that the perfect family are the parents a kid or two and a few pets. Not like we’re living the normal family life in the first place. And he knows his impulse control once he gets the first dog will be non-existant.”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Natasha said that now he knew what she had to deal with. "He got me Mischief, but shes not nearly as destructive or hyper as a dog would be." Loki stated. Hearing that Clint had been trying to convince everyone to let him have a dog had Loki shaking his head. "We could always make that happen once everyone has settled down after the babies, give him the family he sees." Loki suggested quietly. He didn't want Clint to hear him and get his hopes up that he would be getting something they couldn't be sure of yet. Obviously they had to convince everyone else to make it happen.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha gave a small nod. “Perhaps we will. It’s a bit easier to imagine having another pet around here as opposed to the tower. And with so many new allies to work with and people living with us, there’s more help to be had. But to be honest, I don’t know if he’ll actually wait for our approval. He won’t do anything before the babies are born, but he knows that if he brings a dog in, half the mansion will refuse to let the dog be kicked out. He’s just waiting for his moment.” She said, rolling her eyes, though she was clearly not too annoyed by Clint. Letting out a little huff, she sat back, rubbing the side of her belly. “I have to admit, part of me is ready for this little girl to be born. She’s getting a bit too precise in her kicks.”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Natasha said that it was easier to imagine another pet in the mansion then in the tower. It would have never worked to have a dog in the tower, too long for it to get outside. "Then I suppose I'll have to talk to Tony sooner rather than later to make sure that Clint can have one." Loki stated smiling when Natasha said that Clint may not wait for approval. He knew Natasha was right that if Clint brought one to the house half the household wouldn't allow for it to be removed. When Natasha said that she was ready for her baby girl to be borne Loki smiled. "So your having a girl then." he stated looking a slight bit smug knowing she hadn't really told people. "And they do that, your lucky you don't have two with percise kicks, or even three." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:18 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha gave an indulgent smile when Loki commented on the fact that she was having a girl. The look was enough to show that her words hadn’t been a slip-up, but rather intentional. She had intended to share the information with everyone anyway, but she also wanted to see how quickly they’d pick up on it if she didn’t just straight announce it. When Loki mentioned having multiple kids kicking her, she laughed. “I suppose that is true. I already feel tired enough with just one hyper little one in me, I can’t imagine carrying multiple. And you’ve done is so many times.” She shook her head. “I’m not honestly sure I could do it again myself.” She admitted. She was excited to see her baby girl, to have that with Clint, but pregnancy was miserable.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Natasha's follow up loo to his comments about her having a girl revealing that she had meant to do it. Loki chuckled with Natasha as she said that she couldn't imagine having multiple children kicking her. "I wasn't sure I could or wanted to again after Sleepnir, but I did. The truth is I loved it, even with as hard and painful it was in every way for all of the pregnancies. The rewards your child brings afterwards makes it all worth it." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha’s gaze softened at Loki’s words. She hoped that was true. She knew she’d be happy with this baby girl, but it would be nice if the experience was so perfect that it actually made her consider a second child in the future. Looking over her shoulder to Fenrir again, she sighed. “I honestly never thought I’d have this opportunity.” She admitted. “I never thought to hope for it…until I found out about your pregnancy at least. Even if you were keeping it a secret back then, I knew you could sense the opportunity presented by Tony, by being here. Made me think that maybe I could have the same chance.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:38 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Natasha after he had spoken he knew what she was going through. He had gone through it with Sleepnir especially but almost every time after as well. There was always a doubt and fear there. "Of which I am still not sure how you found out, but I am glad you have this opportunity to be able to have a child. I know Clint is thrilled and I can imagine you've wanted one before just never thought it possible because of your work and enemies. But now you're safe here with friends and a soon to be husband if the ring in your finger means anything at all." Loki stated smiling gently.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Natasha looked almost mischievious at Loki’s confusion. “You can’t hide anything from a spy for long. I saw how your reactions changed when you returned from Asgard. It was all I needed to put two and two together.” She said, almost like it was the most simple and obvious thing in the world. The mention of her ring had the assassin glancing down at the ring on her finger, smiling. “That was a surprise.” She admitted. She knew Clint had thought about it for a long time, but part of her suspected that his final decision to ask was somehow impulsive for it to have surprised her.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games