Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir nodded eagerly at Loki’s question. “Storm let us use some microscopes and look at bugs and stuff.” He informed the god happily, grinning at Tony when the genius ruffled his hair gently. The children looked between one another for a moment before a slightly older girl smiled, flashing sharp, pointed teeth. “Fenrir turned into a wolf so we could look at some of his fur.” She said quickly. “He says it’s magic, not mutations like us, so can you do that too?” she continued. One of the boys tilted his head then. “Yeah, you don’t look like him. Are you really his mom?” The third child ventured a little closer, staring at Tony. “You’re dating Mr. Loki, right? Does that mean you’re Fenrir’s dad?” he asked, looking between the men. Tony blinked, rubbing the back of his neck as he flushed. “Well you lot are scarier than the press mob aren’t you?” he mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:32 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled to his son when the boy said that Storm had let him look at microscopes with bugs and other things. "That is quite interesting, did you enjoy seeing all those things?" Loki questioned his son after Tony had ruffled Fenrir's hair. He had looked back to the other children in time to see the older girl flash sharp pointed teeth, he was abit surprised to see that but merely smiled as the girl told him that Fenrir shifted for the children. "I can normally yes, but right now I can not. You see the babies i'm carrying are taking most of my magic right now, so I can only do small forms of magic right now. They are also forcing me into this form by taking all of my magic so I do not look like him right now but I assure you that I bore Fenrir and his siblings." Loki assured and answered the children with a smile. He wasn't at all bothered by the children's questions, he had faced similar things with his own children. He looked to Tony when the man was questioned about being Fenrir's father, he could answer it for the man but he wasn't sure how Tony would feel. He smiled reassuring when Tony mumbled that the children were alot scarier than the press mob. 'They are merely curious and hold alot less judgements than the press. Fenrir asks you many questions as well but he knows more about us then these children.' Loki assured over the bond.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir nodded quickly at Loki’s question. “Can I play with your microscopes Tony?” he asked then, tugging on the genius’ sleeve. Tony smirked at the boy. “We’ll see.” He said simply, not wanting to have that conversation at the moment. They’d have to talk about behavior and rules and such. As loki answered their questions, the children seemed to grow a little bolder, coming closer as they looked up to the men, examining them both curiously. The girl reached out to gently poke Loki’s belly, but before she could touch him, Storm cleared her throat and the girl instantly pulled her hand back. “You know we don’t touch people without asking.” Storm said, voice quiet, but firm. “Sorry…” the girl mumbles. The boy that had zeroed in on Tony simply approached the genius and lifted his hands in the air in a clear request to be picked up. Pausing for a moment, Tony slowly leaned over to pick the boy up and sit him on his knee. As he did so however, Fenrir shifted slightly in Loki’s lap, seeming to pout slightly at the sight of someone else getting Tony’s attention.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:19 am
MDaylus

Loki understood Tony's answer to Fenrir's question about playing with his microscopes. He knew that Tony had rules about using the lab and everything to do with that. Those rules were meant to keep people safe, especially children around chemicals and other dangers. It would be something to be talked about at home, but now the children were coming closer emboldened by their answers. He was startled when a girl reached out and poked his stomach. He didn't know what to do about that and felt suddenly uncomfortable. Then Storm has cleared her throat and was telling the girl about not touching without permission. The god blinked down at the girl when she apologized and shook his head. "It's alright you meant no harm but Ms. Storm is right some people don't like being touched and won't react well. If you want to feel though try right here, the babies are kicking right now." Loki offered to the girl. He was more prepared to handle the touch if he knew it was coming, and children tended to be fascinated by weird things. He noticed that one of the boys had gone to Tony and gestured to be picked up. Loki smiled seeing Tony pick the boy up and set him on his knees, it made him feel warm seeing just another aspect of Tony caring for a child that wasn't his own. Looking back to his son when he felt him shift Loki ruffled his hair seeing the pout. "It is alright my son, he still loves you more." Loki assured quietly to his son.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The girl managed to look guilty as Loki lectured her, but as soon as he was offering to let her feel, she was pressing a little closer to put her hand where he motioned, the boy beside her doing the same eagerly. “Does it feel weird? Babies moving inside you?” The boy asked slowly. The girl frowned, appearing to be in deep thought. “My stomach feels like it’s moving when I’m really, really hungry. Is it like that?” she asked suddenly. The child in Tony’s lap seemed to be only vaguely paying attention to his friends, more interested in studying Tony and Loki both as closely as he could manage, first touching the faint light of Tony’s reactor he could see through his shirt, causing Tony to stiffen slightly in response, though he didn’t speak or push the boy away. The child then turned to focus on Loki’s closest arm, staring at it intently. “Your skin is bumpy…” he finally said, more making an observation than asking anything. Fenrir had been watching the other boy the whole time, still seeming to be rather possessive of Loki and Tony both now that another child was being held. “My uncles have skin like that too.” He said simply, almost sounding like he was trying to cut the boy off before he could make any comment on it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surpised when not only the little girl but the boy with her reached out to touch his stomach where he had indicated the babies were kicking. "It does feel weird." Loki answered with a smile. It was not a feeling he was ever going to get used to, it still surprised everytime the twin kicked and he felt them move. "It is something similar to that but much more. Think of someone trying to tickle you from inside you." Loki stated. He was still aware of Tony and the child in the man's lap. 'Peace my love the child means no harm.' Loki soothed before being startled by the same child's comments on his skin. He didn't know how to respond to the boy's comments, the child was the first person to make comments on his appearance outside of the tower. He knew it was a child but it still set him on edge like Tony had done with the child touching the arc reactor. Fenrir though seemed to save him by telling the child that his uncles too had such markings on their skin.

"nu uh. Thor doesn't have those marking." squawked a little girl.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The children seemed to accept Loki’s explanation well enough, though the feeling of a kick did well enough in distracting them, making them jerk back before giggling and pressing their hands against Loki’s stomach again, clearly fascinated now. Loki’s words did well to take the edge off of Tony’s tension, but he still found himself wondering if he could put the kid back down and distance himself. The god’s tension following the child’s comment managed to make the genius chuckle though, tension melting away at the sheer irony of Loki facing the same discomfort so quickly after him. Still, he tugged at Loki’s mind, reminding him to relax as well. Fenrir’s green eyes turned towards the girl that spoke up, frowning. “I have other uncles that do.” His response drew a small ripple of surprise, before the same girl shook her head. "No you don’t. We’ve only seen Thor.” Fenrir sniffed slightly, chin lifting a bit in defiance. “I do too. They don’t live on this planet, so of course you haven’t seen them.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at the reaction the children gave to feeling the twins kick. He had done much the same pulling away in disbelief and then replacing his hand to feel again when he had first felt Sleepnir kick. The chuckle from his mate at the tension he felt almost made him feel worse but then Tony was tugging at the bond reminding him to relax and he did with a sigh. He and his mate were so much alike about some things, both of them had deep insecurities that at the moment were open to the world and only each other to calm them when something about those insecurities were brought up. Focusing back on his son when Fenrir argued with the other children he shook his head. "Fenrir is right children he has other uncles. Two others that look like me but bigger. You see my blood comes from two different places, one side from where Thor lives and the other side from where Fenrir's other uncles live. Kind of like having parents from two different countries. Thor is my brother from my father's side and Fenrir's other two uncles come from... from my mother's side." Loki explained. He figured mother would be an easier term for the younger children to understand then trying to explain his strange abilities.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The children listened to Loki’s explanation, some seeming to understand, others looking a little confused. When he was done, a quick conversation sparked between them, discussing siblings, step-siblings, and half-siblings, all of them comparing their own backgrounds. Fenrir listened intently, leaning closer to them, head tilted, offering up his own collection of half-siblings as an example. Tony listened to the kids, holding the boy in his lap until he began to squirm and worked his way out of Tony’s grasp and back to the floor again. ’Well Fenrir seems to be doing well with all of them. This is the first time he’s spent time with kids that he’s not related to right?’ he asked across the bond, looking to Loki in curiosity. He didn’t know how long Fenrir had spent at the palace on Asgard, or if he’d had the opportunity to get to know others outside of his brothers and sister. Charles seemed to be listening to their silent conversation though as his gaze turned from the children towards the pair, clearly curious, though he wasn’t so intrusive as to interject.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised at the conversation he had sparked by explaining his siblings but he was glad the children seemed able to so freely discuss their siblings. He smiled hearing Fenrir join in the discontent from earlier gone from his son. 'He does, and yes this is the first time. I had worried that he would not fit in, I am glad that it seems my worries were unfounded.' Loki smiled at his mate. Even on Asgard the children had been wary of all his children because of their different forms. Here on Midgard with children who sometimes had different forms it seemed not to matter to them. However it had made Loki glad on Asgard that he had had multiple children at a time, except with Sleepnir. But he had been allowed to see Sleepnir and take care of him as he needed even if his son hadn't been allowed to stay within the palace.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned a little closer to Loki as they discussed Fenrir, draping his arm over the god’s shoulders as he did so. ’He’ll have some adjusting to do I’m sure. He has been pretty spoiled.’ Tony responded, watching Fenrir smiling at the other children. ’I’m sure we’ll hear all about it, but he’ll be fine. He’ll do good here, with them.’ he said slowly, eyes drifting over to Charles. Meeting the man’s eyes, he smiled slightly, knowing they were being listened to. ’And I’m sure everyone will be happy to have him here when the babies come. If he gets to meet and play with friends, maybe the time we spend with the twins won’t hit him so hard.’ After a moment, he shifted away, standing up slowly. “I think we’ll have to call it a day, unfortunately. We have a long drive back home.” He said, looking around before his eyes landed on Loki, making sure the god was alright with starting back home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into his mate as Tony draped an arm around his shoulder. 'Yes he will but I think he will be up for the task.' Loki assured. He was also sure that they would hear about it from his son and that he would do well at Xavier's school. Loki was more and more glad that Tony had introduced the man to him. He nodded to what they hoped would happen when the twins came. 'We can only hope but I think we'll still have to deal with some of it but we can hope for much less.' Loki sighed running a hand through his hair. He was hoping that Fenrir wouldn't throw a big tantrum over the twins getting more attention than him. He knew both he and Tony would be abit run thin with the twins for the first couple of months. Looking back up to Tony as the man moved away he nodded when the man said that it was time for them to call it a day since they had a long drive. Tony's gaze drifting back down to him had the god smiling in agreement. He was about ready to go home anyway, he was getting a bit tired from all the excitement and the twins still hadn't stopped kicking him. He wondered if being at home would calm them, at the very least he could relax,  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let out a little whine at the announcement, but Tony just shook his head, getting the boy up to stand on his own while he helped Loki to his feet. “You’ll be back Fenrir.” He promised, reaching out to Loki and carefully getting the god on his feet, arm secured around his waist for a moment. In an absent moment of affection, he leaned up and kissed Loki’s nose, a fond smile on his face as the children giggled and chattered at the sight. Grinning, Tony looked down at them. “Say goodbye Fenrir.” He said, watching the boy saying goodbye to his new friends as the genius turned to Charles. “Thank you again professor, for everything.” Charles just shook his head, hand lifting slightly. “Please. I am a teacher, this is a school. Having your children here is as natural a thing as could be.” He said calmly, motioning to Fenrir and the others as if to prove his point.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad that Tony removed Fenrir from his lap and then helped him up. He was certain getting up on his own was not something he could have done. He leaned into Tony's hold soaking up the warmth and grinned at the kiss to his nose as the children giggled. It was good to see that none of the children were wary of them anymore as Fenrir bid the children goodbye at Tony's urging. "Still thank you so much for this. I certainly feel more comfortable about it and Fenrir does too. Tony?" Loki stated before questioning the genius on how he felt about them having come here, and how he felt about their children going there when they were old enough.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki turned the question on to him, Tony smiled smirked. “Oh I was already comfortable with it. I brought it up didn’t I?” he said lightly, tone light and teasing. Shaking his head, he glanced towards Fenrir. “They shouldn’t have to grow up with nothing but private tutors and no friends.” He added a little more seriously, absently rubbing Loki’s back as he spoke. Charles smiled softly, nodding. “Children do benefit from having a community, from having people their own age around.” He agreed. Tony nodded slightly, happy that Fenrir and the twins wouldn’t have to face the same isolation he once had. “We’ll be in touch soon. And if you ever feel like swinging by the Avenger’s mansion you’re always welcome to stop by.” Tony said, stepping forward to shake Charles’ hand before moving to pick up Fenrir. Cuddling the boy close, he nodded to the other mutants and waited for Loki before he made his way back to the front of the mansion, Fenrir already chattering about what had happened and what he wanted to do.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff