Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:36 pm
MDaylus

"You did bring it up, but your allowed to change your opinion." Luke remarked just a lightly but he was glad that Tony seemed comfortable with it. After all the children he was carrying were Tony's as well and the man would need to be comfortable with where they were school. Because Tony was right, any children shouldn't grow up with just private tutors and no friends. It made for very lonely children and he nodded his ascent to Tony as the man rubbed his back. "They need companions and the friendship." he agreed. He watched then as Tony invite Charles to the mansion and that they would be in touch before the man picked up Fenrir. "Thank you again Charles. Goodbye everyone I hope to see you again soon" Loki bid the man as he turned to follow his mate back to the car. He listened to his son chatting away to Tony telling him all about what he wanted to do and what had happened. Loki was glad Fenrir had had so much fun and that it had given him so many ideas. "To home we go." he murmured to himself feeling a bit relieved though he had been having fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles and the others waved them off as they left, Fenrir waving to his new found friends until he couldn’t see them anymore. Shifting into his wolf form in Tony’s arms, the pup nuzzled close as he spoke. The genius just chuckled as he listened to the boy and glanced over to Loki. “It seems like the drive will be nap time for both of you.” He teased lightly. Fenrir whined in protest, though it did little to fool anyone. “If we’re all going to be properly functioning members of society again, I think we’re going to have to work on our social stamina a bit.” He added absently. He knew that it wasn’t really either of their faults, Loki was very heavily pregnant and had all the right to be tired, and Fenrir was still young enough that naps were something he usually needed, no matter what he’d been doing. But it was still rather entertaining to see both of them seemingly drained by a little trip like this. When they exited the mansion, Tony carefully got Fenrir settled in his seat before moving around to the driver’s seat. Smiling over at Loki, he let his hand rest on the god’s leg, thumb rubbing circles. “Look at us. Turning properly domestic.” He grinned. “Getting school all set up for our kids and schmoozing with the teachers for them.” It was yet another little moment that Tony couldn’t help but feel slightly disjointed by, yet it was also oddly satisfying. As he started up the car and began the long journey down the driveway and back home, he shook his head. There were still times he wondered if this was all some sort of dream that he had yet to wake up from.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced to Tony when the man suggested that the road home would be nap time for both he and Fenrir and gave a amused smile that the man could read them so well. "If your children let me that would be nice, but they would have to stop kicking me first." Loki remarked past Fenrir's whine of protest. Loki knew that his son would probably be out quickly though once they got going and he had run out of things to talk about. "I think you are right, it has been a bit of time since you or I have had to deal with such situations without having the party at the mansion." Loki agreed. He knew most of his stamina for such events was drained by the pregnancy but still it had been a time since he needed to be a 'diplomat' for lack of better words. He moved to take his seat in the passenger seat when they arrived at the car allowing Tony to handle Fenrir and relaxed into the seat rubbing the spot the twins seemed to want to kick continuously. Looking over to Tony when the man got into the driver's seat he returned the smile given with one of his own and a soft chuckle at Tony's words. His own hands laying over the man's but not hindering the rubbing of circles. "It is a bit frightening isn't it, but nice too." Loki admitted softly. It was the first time he had really be allowed to do such things, even with his previous twins he had kept them close and tutored them himself. He hadn't trusted Asgard's tutors to do it and Odin would never have allowed them to go to one of Asgard's schools no matter how much the man had come to care for the children.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony couldn’t help but chuckle at Loki. “I’m starting to see how this is going to work. They’re only my kids when they’re being annoying. They’re ours when they’re behaving. Right?” he asked teasingly. Loki’s description of the experience had the genius nodding in agreement. “It is.” He said slowly. “They need it. They need to not just be trapped in the mansion all the time. This way they’ll have friends. They’ll get to go out and play sports or something. We’ll get to have a little private time…in a few years….” He made a face then, processing the fact that he would have to wait a fairly long time before he’d have privacy with his mate again, or at least privacy that wasn’t likely to be interrupted by a kid. Shaking his head, he took a breath. “And it looks like Charles is aiming to have you on staff before you realize what’s happening.” He added teasingly. “Professor Loki. It’ll be a new title to add to that list you already have.” Giving Loki’s leg a little squeeze, he turned his hand to hold Loki’s hand instead, focusing a little more as he drove through the gates to the estate and back into public roads. “It’ll be a good match for you if you want to pursue it.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony grinning when Tony said that he saw how things were about when the twins were being annoying. He might have thought Tony was upset but the man had laughed before he said it. "Well they certainly didn't get it from me." Loki teased back. He nodded when Tony continued to say though that the children needed not to be trapped in the mansion. "I know... you might have to remind me sometimes but I know. But we'll also have plenty of babysitters I am sure we'll manage some private time." Loki assured his mate. He wanted Tony to know that he was with him all the way on giving their children freedom and not constricting them despite Loki's experience with his last set of twins. The thoughts of how he had lost Vali and Narfi had him looking down to his own stomach where his new set of twins lay. He promised them that he would not let such a thing happen again, he would never let anyone hurt them. He was pulled from his thoughts when Tony told him that Charles was aiming to have him on the staff. Despite the teasing Tony was giving he started to wonder again if the man did mind him potentially teaching. He held onto the man's hand when he turned it over giving it the same squeeze Tony had given to his leg. "You're okay with me doing it?" he asked again because he wanted to make sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The assurance that they’d have time together had Tony nodding slightly. He knew that, but it was still so easy to be overwhelmed by it all as well right now. Especially since he knew how close you had to keep newborns, not to mention both of their propensity for being a little overprotective. Somehow he felt like they’d be keeping the twins close for longer than they really needed to. Loki’s question had the genius glancing over to him. He wanted to immediately reassure Loki, but he thought better of it, figuring he might give a more honest answer. Pausing for a moment as he sorted through his thoughts, he finally nodded. “I’m okay with you doing it if you want Loki. I really am.” He said slowly. “My only concern is that it may….wear you down.” He continued, glancing at Loki again. “You care for people, especially kids. A lot of these kids have bad backgrounds, are struggling. And you can’t just adopt all of them. I worry that might stress you out.” He explained.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:51 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when he asked for the reassurance again that his mate was alright with him taking the teaching job at Charles' school. He was abit relieved to not just see Tony reassure him immediately and instead think about it before telling him the genius really was okay with it. He gave a small relieved smile seeming to believe this answer far more than before. Green eyes blinked at the concern Tony voiced though. He didn't understand how it would wear him down if all he was doing was teaching once in a while until their children were old enough to go to school themselves. Tony explained though and the god understood, he didn't like seeing children in any form of pain, physical or mental. He knew as well as Tony did that he would offer them help in anyway he could. "I thought most of them lived within the school..." Loki stated softly, if that wasn't the case he knew immediately that he was going to find a way to make sure children from rough homes and bad backgrounds had somewhere to go to that would be safe. "I haven't adopted anyone yet..." he offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “From what I understand, most of them do live at the school, but they all have different situations. Some still go home at times, some try to maintain or reopen relationships with family that have cast them out, some have hidden their powers completely. Charles tries, but he can’t protect all of them, especially when they make choices for themselves.” He explained slowly. The little offer from Loki brought out a chuckle. “I feel like yet is the key part of that phrase.” He said lightly, squeezing Loki’s hand. “I think you would be an amazing teacher and a good influence and aid to a lot of kids Loki. I just want you to be sure you know some of the things you may be getting into and you’re ready to deal with it.” Shaking his head, he smiled softly. “You may not be trying to become a superhero, but you could save lives this way too. You just have to remember that sometimes you can’t help everyone, no matter how hard you may try. And you have to know you can live with that.” He couldn’t help but feel the weight of those words on his own shoulders as he spoke, giving the advice that he needed to be reminded of at times. “But you have plenty of time to think about it Loki. And I’ll support you no matter what you decide with this.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that as far as he understood most of the kids did live at school but all had different situatons. He understood the need to want to try and work things out from with ones family, he had wanted that himself and was starting to obtain it more and more with Tony's help. Things weren't perfect with Thor but at least they could be seen together and in the same room talking without fighting most of the time. He also understood hiding things from ones family, another thing he had done far more than his share of and had been done to him. He knew that Charles couldn't protect all of them and he also knew that the moment he saw a child injured no matter how old he would find who did it and make them regret it. He hated nothing more than those who abused children. Drawn from the thoughts of either scaring or permantely injuring someone that had hurt a child by Tony comment about the word yet, he smiled a slight mischevious smile. It was true that the key word there was yet because he was sure at some point he would want to take a child from the life they lived to something better. He squeezed Tony's hand back and continued to listen as the man told him he thought he would be a good teacher and influence for the students. Tony's continued words about not being able to help everyone had him nodding. He knew that even if he didn't like it, it was a lesson he had been taught time and time again. Probably a lesson that would continue being taught to him if he had to guess. "I promise to think on it a great deal and make sure that it is really what I want to do and that I am prepared for the things that come with it. However, if I am to be picking up Fenrir and our children from school I can't promise that it won't still happen." he stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Loki’s answer, nodding slightly. “That’s true I suppose.” Glancing over his shoulder, Tony saw Fenrir leaned up against the window, watching the trees pass, but even then Fenrir was already starting to doze off. “Sorry we can’t come up with anything close to home so you don’t have to go back and forth like that every day.” He said slowly. “I would’ve suggested a private school close by, but this…this just seemed like the right fit for Fenrir, for all of them. Especially if the twins take after your ability.” He said, looking back to his mate. He knew Loki would be alright, but it still seemed like putting more burden on Loki than needed. Letting go of Loki’s hand, he moved to rub Loki’s belly for a moment, letting himself feel connected to Loki and his children for a moment, letting their little family and what they were finally starting to plan for them settle. “I was thinking…we should go to the Malibu house. Spend some time on the beach.” He said quietly, voice fond and gentle. They had nothing but good memories of beaches. They were safe and secure for them. Maybe it could continue to be a safe space for them, a place for their family to become closer. “Has Fenrir ever spent any real time on a beach before? On Asgard?” Fingers splaying over Loki's belly, he nodded. "We could let him start a seashell collection...take him to that pizza restaurant I took you too when you first landed...About as close to a first date as we had I suppose."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony conceeded his point and glanced back at Fenrir. The smile faded when the man apologized about having him trasport Fenrir and their children back and forth. "This is the best place for them, I believe that as much as you do. Tony it is no bother to me to go back and forth. When I have my magic back it will cost me so little to do it that it won't be noticiable." Loki assured his mate. "I want our children to feel comfortable and be safe among those that won't ridicule them. Charles' school is the best place for that." he assured again wanting to make sure his mate knew that. He smiled again when Tony rubbed his stomach and the children within kicked though a bit more softly this time as if knowing their father was there. "When did you want to go?" Loki questioned not even asking why they might go, if Tony wanted to get away and play on the beach then he would be all too happy to do so. Besides even as he was he knew no one would see him there at least not on the beach, he recalled that the beach near Tony's home was his mate's own private beach. That and anytime they had spent on beaches had been pleasant when it had been the two of them. "No, not really. There were not any beaches really close to Angroboda's home and when we returned to Asgard castle after his death I didn't dare go so far. I thought they would be safe within the castle." Loki admitted softly. He had thought wrong of course even within the castle forces had worked against him and taken his children from him no matter how hard he had tried to hold on. "I liked the pizza place..." Loki said as he dragged himself from those sorrowful thoughts. He had his children now, at least those that weren't grown and the others he could never get back. "A first date? The pizza place counts?" Loki questioned. But he supposed it did really, it was the first place that Tony had taken him to when he had finally believed the actions of New York not of his own volition.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki reassured him about how simple it would be to take the kids back and forth, Tony gave a small nod. He’d relax about it eventually, he knew that, but probably not until Loki had been going back and forth for a bit. It was worth it to have their kids at the school, where they’d be safe and happy. Loki’s easy acceptance of the idea of going to the beach managed to surprise Tony though. It had been an instinctive, random thought that had lept forward, and Tony hadn’t honestly thought Loki would accept it. Smiling slightly at the question, he shrugged. “We could go after the press conference? Escape the fallout and craziness that will follow for a few days.” He suggested. “If you think you’ll be comfortable with that…” he added, not wanting to risk pushing Loki into the idea. Loki was at a point where Tony wanted the god as comfortable and calm as he could keep him. The question about the pizza place had him chuckling. “I mean it could? We haven’t exactly been the best at the traditional dating thing.” He said lightly, giving an apologetic smile. “We don’t have many stories to claim as dates, and fewer still that actually end well.” Everything they’d done had been behind closed doors it seemed. It was for good reason, so he couldn’t complain or get upset, but it was still kind of sad. “Guess that’ll have to be a goal for us eventually. Add a good dose of romance and fun into our relationship. When we can escape our parental duties for a minute.'

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:11 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony's surprise though he wasn't sure why the man was such. It wasn't the first time he had agreed to go somewhere with the man. The last time though had been on the man's yatcht when he had taken Loki to find Fenrir. Of course that had been a secret part of the trip, Tony had lured him with seeing coral reefs and getting away from the results of a different press conference which seemed to be kind of what the man was suggesting now when he suggested they go after the coming conference. "We seem to do that, escape the fallout of things. I am sure we annoy the press by doing such." Loki chuckled agreeing to go in a round about way. "I am entirely comfortable with that." he assured the man though he wasn't sure how they were going to get there without being seen. Then Loki reminded himself that it didn't matter because everyone would see him the way he was now at the interview/press conference. That thought sent a slight tinge of panic through him, it was still hard to let anyone outside of those within the mansion see him as he was. And some days it was hard to even let those in the mansion around him even when he knew they didn't care. Tony though was the only one that he always felt comfortable around. "I don't think we have been traditional in anything." Loki chuckled again at Tony's apologetic smile. Neither of their lives had been traditional though so he didn't expect their dating lives to be. "I think the pizza place was a wonderful first date, even if it did end with photographers and Fury showing up." Loki smiled gently. Tony was right all of their dates ended with either the media or something else, mainly Fury showing up. He supposed that was because they really hadn't had many dates, life had been well.... hectic. When Tony suggested that they could try for more dates eventually, when they could escape parental duties he nodded and didn't bother to bring up Natasha's suggestion about having a date within the mansion. He felt tired now anyway and settled back into his seat with a yawn. "Gonna try to nap a bit, alright?" Loki asked though he knew the answer since Tony had suggested that might happen anyway and it seemed his son had already drifted off. It wasn't long until Loki had fallen asleep and he slept for most of the ride home. He awoke though when they were about half an hour out with a slight groan as he shifted in his seat seeming suddenly uncomfortable. "Owwww...." he moaned softly. For a minute or two he thought one of the twins had kicked him hard in his sleep, and he had started to fall back asleep when the pain didn't persist. But as soon as he had started to fall asleep the pain that had woken him came screeching back through his abdomen and he sat up clutching his belly with a harsh gasp. "Tony..." the god whimpered through the pain he felt.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff