Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“If you always want me with you, then you’ll never have to worry about this.” Tony said slowly. He knew Loki was upset and angry with this, but he had to ask this of Loki because he knew he wouldn’t last without someone to turn to. “You don’t have to decide on this tonight Loki….” he added. “And I know you don’t like this….but I hope you also understand at least.” Biting his lip, he slowly brought Loki’s hand to his chest. “And I think I can safely say that you can take these shards out when you find the proper spell. If we end up not having eternity together, I will give you as long as I can.” He said. “I love you Loki…..” he added softly, hoping he hadn’t angered his lover too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:27 pm
MDaylus

Shaking his head he frowned, he didn't want to worry about such things. He wanted Tony with him without having to worry about the man dying or killing him himself because they had separated. When Tony told him he didn't have to decide at the moment and that he hoped that he understood the god nodded. His anger faded when Tony raised his hand to his chest and promised that he could remove the shards. "I love you but I do not want to lose you Tony." Loki stated softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed, but gave a little smile when he saw that Loki’s anger didn’t linger. “And I don’t want you to lose me.” He said softly. Shifting forward, he kissed him softly. “Why don’t we go lay down? I can turn on some music and we can just spend some time together….I’ve missed having your arms around me the last few nights.” He whispered, hand sliding up Loki’s arms to try and comfort him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed in a bit of relief when Tony said that he didn't want loki to lose him either. Loki allowed the kiss returning it a bit hesitantly. Tony had been right he had no liked the conversation topic. "Alright." he agreed when the genius suggested that theygo lay down. He hadn't been lying when he had said he was tired before.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Slowly standing up, Tony held out his hand to help Loki up. Keeping a hold on his hand, he led the god down the hall and to their room, letting go of his hand, he moved to a control panel on the wall and lowered the lights and put on some plan guitar music. Satisfied with it, he changed into more comfortable clothes before he finally laid down, not speaking the whole time, wanting Loki in his arms and relaxed before they tried to tackle anything else, tried to pretend that their conversation hadn’t happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:10 pm
MDaylus

Taking the offered hand the god stood and followed Tony into their bedroom. When his hand was released he moved to the bed, seeing as he hadn't changed when he had woken he was still in clothes comfortable enough for bed. When Tony lay down on the bed Loki couldn't help but curl towards and into the man wrapping his fingers in the man's shirt holding on tightly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Wrapping his arms around Loki as he curled close, Tony kissed him again, slow and sweet. He finally pulled away, he began to kiss across Loki’s face, keeping his arms wrapped tightly around the god. He hoped the silent affection would help to relax the god and make him a little happier. Rubbing his back, he finally rested his forehead against Loki’s, meeting his eyes gently, nothing but love in the look.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki finally returned the kiss when the man kissed him as arms were wrapped around him. Feeling the tight grip Tony had on him helped calm the god along with the kisses that were peppered across his face. Green eyes closed softly as his back was rubbed and he only opened them once more when he felt Tony rest his forehead against his. Seeing the look of nothing but love Loki flushed but returned the gaze.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling when his gaze was returned, he pecked Loki’s lips again. “So…” he finally started. “What should I wear to Asgard? Should I bring suits, or do you think I could pull off jeans and tshirts for a few days?” he asked, hoping the lighthearted topic would be appreciated at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the small smile and kiss. He however looked a bit worried as Tony spoke before that turned into a chuckle at the man's words. "Bring what you wish but you will be given clothing if you so desire." Loki assured. He secretly hoped that Tony would try the clothing Asgard would provide, he couldn't deny that he thought the man would look quite good in it. Especially if they found a color that worked with his skin tone so well. "You should however bring your armor just in case."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“They’ll give me clothes? Like the Asgardian leather and metal outfits you and Thor wear?” Tony asked, surprised by the notion. “Think I could pull it off? I mean I haven’t worn leather in years.” He asked, mind running away with what type of stuff they’d try to put him in. Loki’s words had Tony shaking his head slightly. “I was already planning on it. I don’t go anywhere without access to my suit in some form.” He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony asked about getting clothing. "Perhaps not with all the armor but leather and silk yes." Loki assured. He chuckled when the man asked if he thought he could pull it off. "I believe you will look ravishing." Loki purred. Hearing Tony was nit leaving midgard without hi armor made the god feel better. At least he knew that the man had a way of protecting himself incase something happened.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki’s assurance that he’d look good. Chuckling, he kissed his lover’s nose lightly. “Still not as good as you though.” He grinned. “I ever tell you that I think you’re ridiculously sexy in your armor? Even though you were the baddy at the time, I couldn’t help but check you out during the whole New York attack.” He said, kissing at Loki’s jaw and neck. Slowly pulling Loki’s arm around him, he pulled the god flush against him. “You need to let me see you in it again at some point.”  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony kissed his nose grinning when the man stated that he looked better. "No you haven't and I wish I could remember that time. I am sure that if I perhaps I would have stopped in my plan to ravish you." Loki teased. Giving a soft hum of enjoyment he wrapped his arm around Tony as the man prompted him. He gave another soft noise as he was pulled against the man. "You will see it again in Asgard. I would not dare to wander around without it." Loki stated. "It is enchanted for certain things."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s words. “That would’ve been something else.” He smirked, actually amused by the thought of Loki having his way with him instead of continuing his attack on New York. Slipping a hand around to hold Loki’s hip, he arched a brow as he looked at him again. “Enchanted? For what?” he asked curiously, thumb slipping under Loki’s shirt to rub gently at the skin of his side.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games