Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The Fallen [MDaylus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:26 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto suppressed a noise of disbelief at Jakobe telling him that he seemed like someone that deserved something good to happen to him. What had he do e to deserve something good besides suffer all the hardships he had faced, he was just like everyone else. Pulling up to the grand estate Haruto couldn't help but sit a little straighter looking out at it in awe. "You live here?" he questioned despite knowing it was a foolish question.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe gave a small nod to Haruto’s question. “Yes, I live here.” He said slowly, pulling into a garage that held three other cars. “I have been planning on moving though. This house is too big. It makes me uncomfortable.” He admitted. He’d bought this place so he wouldn’t have to fear about neighbors seeing him if he let his wings show, or if he had a visit from another fallen or a demon. But he hated feeling so separated from people. “I mean, it’s a wonderful house, but I have no need for this much space with just myself living here.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:04 am
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto was looking around at the other cars as they pulled into the garage. He wondered who else would live in this place. Perhaps Jakobe had family or maybe they were house help. However Haruto was quickly surprised to learn that it seemed no one lived with him. "Did you inherit the place? What about family? I'm sure it would be less empty if you had others living with you." Haruto continued to suggest and ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:21 am
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe shook his head slightly at Haruto’s question. “No…I got it myself because I thought it was a nice house.” He answered. “And I don’t have any family or any lovers. It’s just me. It has been for longer than I care to admit.” He said softly. He’d often thought about trying to start a family, watched humans with envy as they fell in love and had children, but he couldn’t. He knew he’d have to watch them grow old and die and he couldn’t do that.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:52 am
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto frowned when Jokobe said that he had gotten the house himself because he had liked it. "Don't you have any house help? I'm sure they could stay here and it would make it less lonely. Maybe if they have families too. Or perhaps some of those that visit your soup kitchen, maybe the good ones that cause the least amount of trouble." Haruto tried.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe shook his head again. “My gardener lives in a cottage at the back of the estate. He and I don’t always see eye to eye, so us under the same roof wouldn’t work out well. And I pay the maids more than enough money, they all have rather pleasant homes, I’ve visited. I don’t think they’d want to bring their families here.” He said. “I do suppose I could offer a few rooms to some of those at the kitchen…..I worry that I may insult them somehow though….” He admitted, tilting his head as he walked Haruto into the house. Everything was spotless and organized, the furniture made of rich dark woods while the floors and walls were various shades of white and cream colors. The art displayed on the walls and the trinkets that were scattered about ranged from all eras of time and from all over the world. Despite this, it was a minimalist design, far from cluttered feeling, but enough to make it comfortable.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:22 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto listened as Jakobe explained that his gardener lived in a cottage on the propery instead of in the house because they didn't get along. Even the maids had their own house. All of this made him ponder those at the kitchen coming to live in the house. Would they be insulted? "Maybe some individuals would be, but I think those with families might be more receptive especially if the can have some sort of job opportunity so they wouldn't be staying completely for free." Haruto suggested drawing on his feelings and memory for a similar time. Entering the house he was surprised to find it not nearly as extravagant as he thought it would be. It even had artificats from different ages which caused the man to step forward. "This is lovely." Haruto finally spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe nodded slightly at the thought. “I will think about that then.” He said softly. Watching Haruto’s reaction, he smiled. “Thank you. I have a…..passion if you will, for human history. There have been so many wonderful cultures, so many beautiful things and revolutionary ideas, it deserves more admiration than I think it tends to get. Giving him a little tour of the house and the many bedrooms, he finally ended up in the expansive kitchen, pouring Haruto a glass of water. “You may have any of the rooms that you want……and at the risk of sounding like a creep, you can stay for as long as you would like.” He said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto nodded when Jakobe said he would consider his idea, his old boss had never once said such things. He looked back to the artifacts with wonder as the man continued to tell him that he had a passion for human history. "There are so many great revelations in our history that we still can not understand how we made those leaps and jumps that got us to today's society." Haruto responded allowing himself to be led around the house. When they ended up in the kitchen Haruto wondered what they were doing. "Thank you." he blinked in surprise when he was given a glass of water. He drank it slowly but discovered quickly that he had been thirsty. "Perhaps it would not be so bad to remain here for a little while..." he muttered. The house was huge, if things got awkward Haruto was sure he could avoid Jakobe if he needed to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe bowed his head slightly at the thanks. Smiling when Haruto gave a more thoughtful answer, he nodded slightly. “Whatever you feel most comfortable with.” He said slowly. Leaning on the counter, he bit his lip. “May I ask you another strange question?” he asked after a moment. His tone kept the question from being as awkward as it could’ve been.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto nodded when Jakobe allowed him for whatever made him feel most comfortable. It was a nice and a bit strange knowing he was not going to be ordered around immediately and in the space he would be sleeping, at least for the night. "Yeah, I guess so." Haruto shrugged but his tone was a bit curious as to what sort of question would be asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe looked away as he pondered if he rally wanted to ask at this point. Figuring he'd already stepped out too far, he went ahead. "Do you believe there are things beyond your knowledge, things you can't see or don't know are there? Like angels and demons and such?" he asked slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto was unsure how to respond at first to the question. "When I was younger I was sure I saw angels all the time. I was sure they were out there, but I was a kid." Haruto sighed. "Now... now I don't know. I guess part of me wants to hold onto the dreams I had as a kid but another part scolds myself. I mean if angels and demons were real what would they want with us? For that matter why would a higher power care about us when all we do is try to kill each other?" Haruto asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Jakobe listened, not looking at Haruto, not wanting him to be able to read his reaction. Him believing at even one point was a good thing. “Perhaps you simply don’t understand them.” He said slowly. “Perhaps angels and demons really don’t much care for humans….the way I see it, they are just another creation that was set out by god to struggle along their own paths.” He continued, drawing patterns in the condensation on his own glass of water. “I mean they were created and then God moved on. The only other time he really seemed concerned with them was when Lucifer rebelled. And perhaps God doesn’t care for those who try to kill others, but only for those who don’t. I mean you don’t seem to be the killer type.” He said, suddenly seeming much older.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 pm
MDaylus

User Image
Haruto looked to Jakobe when the man said that perhaps he did not understand. "Aren't angels supposed to be trying to help humans and demons causing them to sin and go to hell?" Haruto questioned. "Some God he is then, creating something and then leaving it." Haruto scoffed. "Sounds like my father." he sneered before shaking out of it. "There are different ways to kill someone without having a direct hand in it." Haruto muttered softly his voice full of regret.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff