Submit

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:35 am
Well, I got this idea from the Main Forums. I forgot where the original thread was sweatdrop Ok ok. It's simple. Here are the rules.
1.) Use Tektek.org/dreamavi to create a Guardian for the Avi above you.
2.) Feel free to add any description
3.) Gaian rules must be observed. biggrin

P.S
You can create different type of avi costumes. Ok! Here we go! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 am
reserved  

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Densire

Dangerous Werewolf

10,725 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:04 am
MrJamesXOXO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☪She will protect Mr-James and follow him even after he dies,She kill and make suffer anyone who messes with her master. ☽

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:28 pm
Densire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hello. Welcome. You are now my cyborg".

Z - The latest most advance cyborg also known as "The Killing Machine" created for military weaponry.

After my escape from the Zyborg Corporation, I have been running constantly from their pursue. Days, weeks, months, running, running, running, just running.

One day, they sent out several cyborgs from the earlier models to go after me. Their abilities are similar to mine, but slightly imperfected. Through long hours of battling against them, they calculated the percentage of defeating me is close to 0%, so they all did what they were programed to do. Self destruct.

Simultaneous combustion occur all at once. Everything in the vicinity destroyed, but me. (note: earlier models don't have nuclear self destruction just normal detonation). However, the explosion seem to have caused some sort of damage to the upper back compartment of my head, where all data are stored. My system did an automatic shut down to help preserve whatever data that was left. When I woke up from my slumber, that is when I saw you. Staring curiously into my eyes. You smile and with that grin of yours, you said to me, "Hello. Welcome. You are now my cyborg".

I don't quite know who you are at the moment nor do I remember much about myself. Even after I repaired the damage caused from the explosion, I still can't restore the lost data that was once there.

However, one thing I know is that you are the one who brought me back and now it is my duty to serve and protect you. Those who crosses our path or poses a threat will be eliminated by me.

(for those of you who wants to know my background story you may refer to the thread titled Introduction of Angelic Guild Members)

l ZZZ l
Crew

MrJamesXOXO

Lonely Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:15 pm
l ZZZ l

User Image
Greetings,
I am the Empress of Cyborgia. The land of the great Cyborgs. To serve and protect that is my duty to Cyborgians within my Kingdom.
Knock the door and it will be OPENED!  
Angelic Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff