Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Welcome to the D-Party! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusanagi Kashimoto

Feral Lionheart

21,625 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:48 am
Hassli
emfjx
Good Day humans and Mr. President i know you're here emotion_dowant
Im emfjx feel free to call me Ika
I love soccer as well as art *though i have to improve more on both*
I don't know how to make or hold a convo im so sorry crying but of course my pms and quoting me are both free wink
I like dancing and im pretty good at it
I like Singing and it hates me so much
I'd love to be friends with you'all <33
muawh

I'm glad you're here! We do art and singing contests sometimes, so I hope to see your work!

Rook_the_Rabbit
Hi, I'm Rook_the_Rabbit. You can call me Rook or Rabbit. I like pokemon and have recently been dragged into the fire emblem fandom kicking and screaming. I'm tiny and sleepy most of the time, but I don't bite.

Have you played the newest Fire Emblem Game? I just finished Birthright, and I'm starting on Conquest.

Toxigenesis
Hey, I'm Corvyn, though I'll answer to Tox or Genesis... or any number of derogatory terms, really. I've been enamored with our Dear President for years now, but I've been away from Gaia for so long that totally forgot the D-Party was a thing.

I'm glad you made it into our group! We love the President too!

Kusanagi Kashimoto
whee Hi I'm Kusanagi Kashimoto from Philippines , I love drawing, playing guitart, learning my violin,singing and watching... :3 I've entered the singing contest lately .

It's an honor for me to join the party for our President Deidrich > w <

and Hello Gaianss biggrin

I'm glad you entered teh signing contest! I am lookign forward to hearing you enter other contests in the future!

Yes Captain Hassli :3 , and if you don't mind .. I would like to ask you :3 when will be the next event for our guild biggrin ... Do you have a plan right now biggrin ?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:53 am
Kusanagi Kashimoto
Hassli
emfjx
Good Day humans and Mr. President i know you're here emotion_dowant
Im emfjx feel free to call me Ika
I love soccer as well as art *though i have to improve more on both*
I don't know how to make or hold a convo im so sorry crying but of course my pms and quoting me are both free wink
I like dancing and im pretty good at it
I like Singing and it hates me so much
I'd love to be friends with you'all <33
muawh

I'm glad you're here! We do art and singing contests sometimes, so I hope to see your work!

Rook_the_Rabbit
Hi, I'm Rook_the_Rabbit. You can call me Rook or Rabbit. I like pokemon and have recently been dragged into the fire emblem fandom kicking and screaming. I'm tiny and sleepy most of the time, but I don't bite.

Have you played the newest Fire Emblem Game? I just finished Birthright, and I'm starting on Conquest.

Toxigenesis
Hey, I'm Corvyn, though I'll answer to Tox or Genesis... or any number of derogatory terms, really. I've been enamored with our Dear President for years now, but I've been away from Gaia for so long that totally forgot the D-Party was a thing.

I'm glad you made it into our group! We love the President too!

Kusanagi Kashimoto
whee Hi I'm Kusanagi Kashimoto from Philippines , I love drawing, playing guitart, learning my violin,singing and watching... :3 I've entered the singing contest lately .

It's an honor for me to join the party for our President Deidrich > w <

and Hello Gaianss biggrin

I'm glad you entered teh signing contest! I am lookign forward to hearing you enter other contests in the future!

Yes Captain Hassli :3 , and if you don't mind .. I would like to ask you :3 when will be the next event for our guild biggrin ... Do you have a plan right now biggrin ?
I can't say exactly when, but soon!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Ozinii

Supportive Shapeshifter

15,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:17 am
Hello! biggrin !
Thank you for letting me join I'm so excited to make new friends. C:
My name is Ozi
I spend most of my days playing crucible on Destiny and watching anime haha you know... after work ugh x'P
Feel free to add me on PS4 ^-^ (Ozinii is my psn)
Now lets see I've been on gaia since 07 and I will be honest I don't get on as much as I used to ;-;
I type with a lot of faceys... o; if you haven't already noticed xD!
I've always loved Diedrich but my love for Diedie really flourished after the Pie Hard event (still one of my favorite events of all time!)
And I always try to get my pixel hands on any Diedrich item that comes out lol xD
So um... yeah I think that's enough for an intro yes? biggrin
Until next time folks
Oz out emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:48 am
User Image

Howdy! I think Diedrich is pretty darn great!

I'm just a rather large, one eyed grunny! You can call me Para if you'd like!
Been on gaia since around 07 I think, with multiple accounts because name changes got expensive [back in the day]!
Why do I like Diedrich so much? I dunno, I like interesting characters, and he's pretty interesting alright!

Gladdy Daddy

Hopping Seeker

8,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jack-pot 100

eunka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:03 pm
Hassli

ohh warm welcomes//blush emotion_hug
will do <33  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:21 pm
Hassli

Rook_the_Rabbit

I'm still on awakening and watching my friend cry his way through conquest. Once I have some actual money, I'm buying Birthright!  

Rook_the_Rabbit

Slumbering Bunny

12,175 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:42 pm
Rook_the_Rabbit
Hassli

Rook_the_Rabbit

I'm still on awakening and watching my friend cry his way through conquest. Once I have some actual money, I'm buying Birthright!
my wife played conquest and didn't even realize it was more difficult than my game lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:57 pm
I'm Dexigone, but you can call me Suzy.

In my 20s, and probably a loser with wasted talents.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rook_the_Rabbit

Slumbering Bunny

12,175 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 pm
Hassli
Rook_the_Rabbit

my wife played conquest and didn't even realize it was more difficult than my game lol
Neither did my friend xd He's so upset at the game  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:48 pm
Hello.. I have recently returned to Gaia. So many people I used to chat with are gone. Guilds I was in are dead so it is awesome to find a this guild. Thanks for accepting me.  

Chasing Chaos

lil invader

Alien Friend

11,350 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:39 pm
i dont remember if i introduced myself or not ??
even tho i joined like. a month ago

ahem. im invader & im a big diedrich fan
tbh i recently returned to this site after a 5~ year hiatus lol
hmu if u wanna chat  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:16 am
Caw cavv
User Image

Howdy! I think Diedrich is pretty darn great!

I'm just a rather large, one eyed grunny! You can call me Para if you'd like!
Been on gaia since around 07 I think, with multiple accounts because name changes got expensive [back in the day]!
Why do I like Diedrich so much? I dunno, I like interesting characters, and he's pretty interesting alright!
I miss your old avatar. This one is terrifying.  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

ChloeBaBear

Heroic Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:51 pm
Hello! I'm Chloe and a pretty new Gaian and a new Diedrich fan. I joined gaia back in late August and have slowly been getting to know my way around here slowly, mainly by hanging out in the Achievements forums mostly trying my luck at gaining as many of them as I possibly can.
I've just experienced my 1st Halloween Event...still don't know what to make of that, are they usually like that? And when I signed in this morning I noticed the Vote star and clicked that. I love Diedrich and everything I keep reading about him here and there just confirms it more...he's awesome.

Um what else....basics...oh I'm 15 and live in Australia, I'm currently home schooled at the moment as 90% of my time I am in Hospital and unwell enough to be at home or got to school so if I go quiet it's probably because I am feeling too unwell to be online but I will be back online as soon as I can. What else...ah well you'll find out more about me as you get to know me!

xox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:56 am
ChloeBaBear
Hello! I'm Chloe and a pretty new Gaian and a new Diedrich fan. I joined gaia back in late August and have slowly been getting to know my way around here slowly, mainly by hanging out in the Achievements forums mostly trying my luck at gaining as many of them as I possibly can.
I've just experienced my 1st Halloween Event...still don't know what to make of that, are they usually like that? And when I signed in this morning I noticed the Vote star and clicked that. I love Diedrich and everything I keep reading about him here and there just confirms it more...he's awesome.

Um what else....basics...oh I'm 15 and live in Australia, I'm currently home schooled at the moment as 90% of my time I am in Hospital and unwell enough to be at home or got to school so if I go quiet it's probably because I am feeling too unwell to be online but I will be back online as soon as I can. What else...ah well you'll find out more about me as you get to know me!

xox
welcome welcome!

I'm sorry you spend so much time at the hospital.  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

airyflairy

Shameless Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:45 am
Hey hey!

I never really know what to say when I'm talking about myself, eeeek!  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff