Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Welcome to the D-Party! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nursangelica

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 pm
systemfailure99
nursangelica
Heyo! Thank you for the welcome!

I'm glad I'm here too.

I never know what to tell about about myself but I'll give it a go. I'm nursangelica, but you can call me Nurs, Angelica or any other nickname that comes from Angelica (I'm sure they exist).
I love Diedrich because look at that face! It's such a cute face!

I also like a lot of things, and doing a lot of things. Yeah, that's very vague I know! I told you I don't know what to share!
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

Welcome to the guild! We're happy to have you here. As they say, the more the merrier!

Thank you for the welcome! I'm really glad. That's one of my favourite ways of thinking!
Formatted by Gaia.Upgrade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:44 am
Hi, I'm Lyx. My nickname is Lyx. biggrin I'm up in grandma territory for age. I joined a looooooooong time ago. I was very excited about the Internet, and wanted to do all the things, so I joined Neopets, Gaia, and about every forum board related to these two sites I could find. I also stalked the BBSes for game faqs for my Nintendo, and later, PS games - I love Japanese RPGs. I've been on the Internet since 1996 - when it was still text based. I can't remember the software I used, but it all went through a DOS screen. Haha. I'm that old.

I've loved Diedrich from his first appearance. His irrepressible cheery nature, and his love of "facts" made me an instant fan. And his buggy red eyes, and cute little toof. I've always thought the Easter Bunny is needlessly cruel towards little Diedi.  

Lyx

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers