Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen placed the tray over Arion's lap and smiled. "Well when we get home I'll make something better then this." he said as he sat on the bed and scooted closer to Arion.

Thorn blinked in realization. "Oh, I see."
he said then he pulled his face back and smiled at Leon a bit he was glad to see up up and about now. "Well then glad to hear you are better. I am sure Arion will be happy to see you up and well. I know I am."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leon smiled at Thorn and let his breath out slowly "Thank you Sir Thorn" he said and was quiet for a second.
"Sir about your offer for living here, in your home....." he began saying bit his lip and looked down a little bit embarrassed, only because he was not one who accepted help often "I would be honored to stay here" he said then looked back up at Thorn "but I will have to work while I am here, I do not feel comfortable living here if I am not repaying you in some manner" Leon added in.

With a chuckle, Arion pulled Kamen closer, "What ever you make will always be good" he said grabbing his dragons hand and brought it up for a kiss "as long as you make it with these hands it will be amazing" he said.
Wrapping an arm around Kamen, he grabbed a fork full of food and held it out to Kamen "I am hungry, but I also want you to eat" he said smiling at him.

Bowen was up and about in the room he and Caleb had shared, already having used the facilities to relieve himself, he was straightening things out before he would go check up on Master Arion.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:28 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen ended up blushing when Arion kissed hit hand, and when he put food on the fork and proceded to feed him he blushed anymore. "But...I made this for you..."

Thorn listened to Leon speak and his eyes got slightly wider that the human was willing to accept his help by having him live in his home. He then smiled a bit at Leon's insistance that he work while living here and he chuckled slightly. "If that is what you want. I am sure I can something for you to do. I am curious though what made you agree?"

Caleb was staring blankly out the window and he sighed. He was looking forward to getting home, he glanced over at hte bathroom as he heard Bowen inside and he had to admit he never recalled Bowen needing to ever go to the bathroom and the thought made him smile a bit. No matter how old Bowen was, his body still funtioned the same way as his own weak human body did.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

He let out a relieved sigh when Thorn said they would find something for him to do here "Well...." he said and let out a sigh " You made a very valid point...... If I lived somewhere safer.... chances are I wouldn't have gotten myself in such a predicament" he said, narrowing his eyes, "even though I did not get kidnapped from my apartment..... we don't know if we have seen the last of these elementals....and even if we have... Master Arion is sure to have more enemies......I don't want to be cause of worry for him" Leon said, sounding almost defeated.

Arion smiled at Kamen "And I will eat....its my protective nature.... I want to make sure my mate is taken care of and fed.....even though.... right now you are the one that is doing all of that for me" he said with a quiet chuckle.
Leaning in, Arion kissed Kamens neck "let me at least feed you while I eat" he said against his flesh.

When Bowen was finally done, he walked out with a towel around his shoulder, and was rubbing his face with one end "Do you need to use the restroom?" he asked Caleb, turning his head one way then the other, cracking his neck.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:05 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen bit his lip and closed his eyes and he felt a shiver run up and down his spine and he then looked at Arion.
"Okay okay I'll eat, just don't tease me."

Listening to Leon Thorn frowned a bit and he nodded with a slight sigh but then he smiled at Leon. "I am glad you agree, and I am sure Arion woud be happy to know you will be in a safer place when he returns home."

Caleb shook his head as he pushed away from the window. "No I'm good, thank you though Sir Bowen."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Thank you once more for your offer Sir Thorn, it makes things a lot easier" Leon said giving him a genuine smile. "I just have a question" he said "when will I be able to go to my apartment to get my things?" he asked "I don't have many items, but.....well.... theyre mine" he said blushing a little feeling like he sounded like a kid "theyre things I finally managed to buy with my own hard work" he said quietly rubbing the back of his head, if he was embarrassed of asking a simple question, he sure as hell was not going to ask if someone would be willing to go with him because he was afraid to get ambushed again.

"Deal" Arion said with a cheeky smile, looking like the cat that ate the mouse "but its very hard not to tease you" he whispered holding the fork full of food for Kamen once more.

Bowen nodded, "Very well, if you say so" he said "now all we have to do is wait for Master Arion and young Kamen to be ready to go" he said, knowing Arion as much as he did, Bowen was sure that Arion would want some private time for himself and his dragon.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion still blushing.
"Your mean you know that?" he asked as he took a bite from the fork Arion held out for him.

Thorn listened to Leon and smiled a bit.
"Whenever you feel ready to, just let me know and we will go together." he said matter of factly.

"Did you want to go and see if they are up yet or just wait here? Although this room might be an issure I don't think they knew we are in hee I suppose we can wait out in the main hall."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon was relieved and till a little embarrassed.... but mostly relieved to hear Thorn say they would go together "Thank you Sir Thorn" Leon said with a bowed head.
"I should...uh... finish getting dressed " he ssaid a bit awkwardly " before MasterArion leaves " he added in, remembering that all he had wa the clothes he waa brought in with "uhm.... you wouldn't happen to have a pair of pare pants I could borrow...... would you?" He asked him shyly.

"You can always teasse me as well you know" Arion said with a sly smile as he grabbed a fork full for himself. "This food is great" he said with a happy sigh.

"Waiting out in the main hall sounds like a good plan" Bowem said walking over to the door and opened it, holding it open for Caleb to step out.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled to hear Arion say that about the food. "I'm glad it's good, I was in a rush to make it and get back here."
he then looked down at the bed. "And you know I'm not that good at the teasing thing."

Thorn blinked at the humans request and he looked at the man's slender and slightly shorter build then hs own and he put a hand to his chin to think. "A pair of pants...hmm yes I say it's best if you have fresh clothes, the ones you were brought in were thrown out. None of my clothes would work. I'll have to get you some." he then chuckled slightly. "Can't have you walking around in just a towel."

Caleb nodded at this and headed for the door he stopped though and looked up at Bowen. "Um...Sir Bowen?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon blushed and rubbed the back of his head but chuckled "yeah" he agreed smiling.

With a smile Arion caressed his cheek "My dragon all you have to do is touch me and that would be enough of a tease" he said with a warm smile, leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Kamens lips.

Bowen looked down at Caled and lifted a brow in question " Caleb?" He responded.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:37 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

All Arion's kiss did was make Kamen blush. When he pulled b ack for air he looked down with a nervious smile. "But if I teased you here it might be forever before we get back home."

Thorn smiled down at Lon and nodded.
"Alright, I can get a tailor in here to work with you and get you some things made and in the meantime I'll go get you something I think will fit."

Caleb looked at the floor then "I'm looking forward to getting home. I could use the solitude, and so could you."
He looked back up at Bowen again. "I still want to try and help you relax so you feel well enough to sleep without an elemental having to force you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:12 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Thank you " Leon said with a smil, looking up at Thorn, not knowing how else he could show his appreciation.

Arions lips slowly spread into a amile before laughing " That is very true" he said still laughing.
"I much rather be teased in OUR own room" he aaid kissing Kamens forehead "lets finish eating then " Arion said lifting another fork full of food for Kamen.

Bowen nodded at Caleeb " Yea i feel the same aa you do" he quietly said.
He thewn smiled warmly at Caleb "Im sure we will find something " he said and placed a hand on Calebs shoulder pulling him forward and closed the door.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled back at Arion as he took another bite.

Almost as if perfect timing a maid walked by with what looked like some laundry. "Ah Frances do we have any pants in that load?" he asked her as he walked up and she said nothing as he rifled through the pile and he smiled when he pulled out something. "This should work." he pulled out a shirt as well and then walked back to Leon. "Try these."

Caleb followed Bowen after that he looked at the floor as he followed the man out to the main hall to wait for Arion and Kamen, he was at a loss of what else to say now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:08 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons eyes went wide, thats great timing., he thought to himself. Leon looked almost like a curious cat as he stared at Thorn.
When Thorn turned to him qith the clothes, Leon smiled widely, gratitude clear on his face "Thank you Sir Thorn!" Leon said accepting the clothes " i hope whoever these belong to,doesn't mind" he muttered.

Arion was content feeding his dragon as they sat next to eachother, earing in mostly silence.

Justlike Caleb, Bowen walked in silence, as grateful as he was to Thorm, he was eager to go home.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn just chuckled at Leon's comment.
"It will be fine, it not like those in my home only have one pair of clothing, and this is only tempuaray. Now if your up for it how about you go put those on and we will go and check in with Arion?"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games