Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Draconas didn't seem faved by Leon's rudness in fact he even chuckled a bit. "So your a feisty human too."

Kamen nodded. "Yeah I would actually." he said as he followed Arion to the library

Caleb was enjoying Bowen's company and he was already starting to relax even more so when he rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb, when the ancient asked if he could wash his back he was confused by the offer but then he smiled a little and nodded. "Ye...yeah I would like that very much Bowen."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

Once at the library Arion opened the door fir Kamen and closed the door behind them and lead Kamen to one of the love seats by the fire place and sat down before tugging on Kamens hand to get him to sit on his lap. "I would like to hear what you find" Arion said with a warm yet tired smile.

With a nod Bowen stood up "Very well" he said and kissed Calebs forehead without a second thought before walking into Calebs bathroom and looked for a small tub to fill with hot water and grabbed a towel on his way out. "Mind rollimg onto your stomach?" Bowen asked standing on Calebs right side with the small tub being slowly lowered to thw ground ao as to not spill any.

Leon lifted a brow in question "Yes, and i bite too" he said with a glare.
"Now once again i ask. What do you want?" He said trying to act civil, but very much on edge, all he wanted was a nice breakfast with his love, yet here he was, sitting across a dragon that has it against humans.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Mearly to get a read on who you are, and to warn you." Draconas said to him.

Kamen smiled and as he sat in his lap he looked at the book and began reading some more. "According to this, a being born from a human and incubus could be born either human or incubus. If they are born incubus they have all the features and are automatically considered one. If they are born human though the incubus gene could remain dormant. Either for their whole life or it could manifest. Once they reach puberty is usually when it happens." he looked up at Arion. "Isnt Caleb close to his 30's?"

When Bowen kissed his forhead Caleb put his hand to it and was surprised on how Bowen did it without thinking.
It made him smile a bit and as he sat up he moved to his stomach and he looked at Bowen still smiling when the man returned with water.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion was leaning back against the sofa and had his elbow on the arm rest with his fist against his chin as he took in what Kamen uncovered. His brows showed his surprise" ....i...im not sure...." He said when it came to Calebs age "....i dont really keep track of time" Arion said kind of embarrassed at the moment. " ...but i did take him in when he was a teenager and i believe it has been a while now" he said pushing his hand through his hair.

Bowen was careful when he dabbed the wash cloth against Calebs back, his touch gentle as he rubbed it down Calebs back, under his wings, around them, between them " i hope the temperature is pleasing" Bowen said as he stared at one of the wings.

"warn me about what?" Leon asked a bit confused as he slurped some more coffee, he himself was trying to get a read on Draconas, but was coming to a blank.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:13 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"You should be careful around Thon, if your not you could get seriously hurt." With that he stood up and walked until he was standing beside the human and he bent down and spoke in his ear. "He's go quite the kill list racked up."

"Hmm, well it does explain alot." he said when he looked back at the book. "I always thought Caleb had pretty superhuman speed for a mear human. He caught up to me in the city and he said he ran the whole way there."

When Bowen began to wash his back Caleb felt a strange sensation go down his spine and he had to blush as it was makign his pants tighter. Howe was it that mearly washing his back was making him hard. He blushed from and hoped Bowen wouldnt notice. His wings fluttered slightly then layed down to relax as Bowen rubbed him down. When the ancient man spoke Calep had to smile a bit and he closed his eyes. "The water is great Bowen, as is the rub down, thank you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:30 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Interesting..... I should have paid more attention when i took him in." Arion said in a quiet voice " the only thing i really knew about him was that a dragon had attacked him and his family" he added in looking down at the book in Kamens hands.
"I wonder if he knew of this....i supposed we can ask him once he is feeling all better" Arion asked referring to Caleb.

Bowen smiled at Calebs reply " I am glad you are enjoying this" he said as he dipped the cloth into the warm water once again.
".....are your wings sensitive?" Bowen asked as he wiped behind Calebs neck "I would like to rub them, but if you thing it would hurt i leave them alone" Bowen said continuing to stare at them.

Leon glared at Draconas as he spoke to him, the hair at the back of his neck stood on end and his chest felt tight. He didnt know if he should trust Draconas word, he didnt want to trust him, didnt want to believe him at all. But what could Draconas possibly gain from this. Leon didnt say a word, not at the warning amd not at the whisper in his ear. The only reaction that the dragon got was Leon fisting up his hands on the table.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Draconas chuckled at Leon's unresponsivness, he glanced at the humans hands then he stood up straight. "Thorn didn't want to tell you but I figure it best his mate should know what he is capable of. So long Leon's mate." Draconas finished and before Leon knew it he was gone right out the door leaving him alone.

Kamen nodded. "Yeah I wonder." he said as he continued to read the book

Caleb closed his eyes as Bowen rubbed the back of his neck witht eh cloth. hearing the ancient man ask about his wings he bit his lip to think. "Well...to be honest I'm not sure...I'm still getting used to the idea of having them at all let alone how sensitive they may be."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:13 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Is there any more information in the book about then1?" Arion asked with a nod towards it, one atm wrapped around Kamen.

"Then" Bowen began and placed the wash cloth in the tub of warm water "shall we check something out?" He asked, his right hand lingering just above Calebs wing.

Leon bit out a curse at Draconas, his hands trembling, not wanting other to see how nervous he was he placed his hands on his lap under the table and he glared out the window, how was he supposed ti react to this information. What was he supposed to do?

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Well..." Kamen started as he continued to read. "it say's that as an incubus is considered a type of vampiric demon, but instead of needing blood to live on the..." he stopped for a second and cleared his throat. "They...need to be sexually active..."

Caleb glanced back at Bowen trying to understand what he was getting at atleast until he noticed the man's hand above one of his wings. Seeing as he was a bit curious too because he never had them before he nodded lightly. "okay, what is it?" he asked lighly.

Abou five minutes after Draconas left but Thorn returned, he sat in his chair and he seemed annoyed. "Sorry, got a call whiile I was in the bathroom, I swear some people can't function without me." he said as he looked at Leon.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:31 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Well then......I do believe that will be awkward.." Arion said obviously surprised.
"...Unless..... They ofcourse,admit their more than obviously attraction to each other" Arion said with a bit of an amused smile.

"I want to know how sensitive your wings our, or at least how sensitive they are right now" Bowen said and placed his fingers on the base of Calebs wing, running slowly and softly up from the base. " How does this feel?" Bowen asked.

"You should have flushed multiple times while on the phone, ya know, put the phone on speaker so they could here. Used to work for me" Leon said with a smile and drank some coffee.
"We should eat before the food gets cold" he said not mentioning Draconas, and hoping that Thorn wouldnt notice his discomfort.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:14 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"You talking about how close those two were acting earlier?" Kamen asked as he continued looking through the book.

Caleb wasn't sure what to feel, but the moment Bowen touched his wings he felt a tingling sensation go throughout his body and at first it was calming but as Bowen moved his hand more he was feeling something more. His whole body felt like it was on a cold burn and his pants began to tighten. He did his best to hide what was going on with his body but he couldn't stop the brief gasp of pleasure. "It...it feels good Bo...bowen..."

Thorn chuckled at Leon's comment. He took a sip of his coffee then looked at his food and dipped a fork into hit before looking back at Leon and he tilted his head a little. "You okay Leon?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Exactly that" Arion replied with a nod " i thought we were bad at keeping it in our pants, i can only imagine how they will be" he said with a chuckle and nuzzled Kamen.
"Though i still hope theyre okay. I cant imagine how worn out Caleb might be".

Bowen continued running his fingertips over Calebs wing, and slowly lowered his hand until he was caressing him softly. "Is it bothering you?" He asked looking up at Calebs face, not necessarily wanting to stop.

"....Huh....? ..... Oh.....uh... Yeah...its just....." Leon said not hearing Thorn at first. Once he realized he had been spoken to, he didnt quite know what to say "....i....i guess that being back at the wharf..... Just hit me harder than what i thought.." He said with a sigh.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen made a small grin when Arion commented about keeping it in their pants. he flipped a page and smiled more before he looked at Arion. "I hope so too." he said before lightly kissing Arion on the cheek before returning to his book.

Caleb heard Bowen and he bit his lip, not totally sure what to really say. On one hand what Bowen was doing was making him want more, but on the same token he wasnt sure if he should feel any attraction towards the ancient man at all. After a moment of thinking he looked up at Bowen's eyes and his cheeks became flush as he looked downward. "No...keep going...please..." he said honestly.

Thorn frowned at this and he sighed. "I'm so sorry Leon, next time I'll just fly there, I don't want to make you uncomfortable again."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion smiled at the kiss and returned it "you keep enjoying your book. I shall go get us something to drink." He said before stretching and turnig towards the door.
"Is there anything in particular that you would like to drink?" Arion asked with his hand on the door.

Bowen just gave Caleb a quiet nod in response, thoroughly caressing Calebs wings, from where it connected at his back to wing tip. Studying the color.and texture of.the wings as his fingertips ran over it.

Leon looked up wide eyed at Thorn " You dont have to do that" he exclaimed. ".... I mean.....it did take me back......i gues... I just.....i dont want that to loom over me... I dont want it.....to have control over me..." He continued with the lie.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:52 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

""I'll just drink whatever your having" Kamen said as he continue to read through the book["/align]

Caleb's body tingled the more Bowen touched his wings.
After awhile the sensation in his pants actually began to go down as he was feeling tired, what Bowen was doing was now helping him go to sleep. Slowly he ended up feeling so relaxed that he rested his head on his arms closed his eyes, his wings slowly fell to a close as he did.

Thorn leaned forward and put a hand on Leon's and looked at him straight in the eye. "No Leon it was too soon, I don't want you getting upset."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces