Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:15 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

He was relieved to hear his things would be showing up soon.

Blinking, Kamen watching this man in curiosity. Arion was curious about him really?. He looked down and thought, how to word this. After his last statement about letting Kamen finish eating he looked at the food then shook his head as he pushed the tray away from him. "No I think I've eaten all I can right now, it sort of hurts to keep sitting up." he said and then attempted to scoot himself back to a more comfortable position.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Arion stopped from leaving the room and went over to Kamen, taking the tray from him, he set it on the bedside table "Here allow me to help you" he said as he helped Kamen lay back down on the bed, pulling the bed cover a little higher.
Once he had helped Kamen settle down, Arion took the tray and walked to the door, setting the tray down on the hall table, next to the door so that one of the staff members would take it to the kitchen.
Returning back to Kamen he sat on the bed and tilted his head at Kamen, concern in his eyes "Would you like me to go get Melinda?" he asked when Kamen mentioned the pain.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
Sorry my responces are short, there isnt much to do at the moment sweatdrop

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:46 pm
NuLova
It's alright, I'm not giving much to go on at the moment either sweatdrop

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at him glad for the help to get in a more comfortable position. He watched the master of the house take his tray and set it outside the door then returned to the bed and sat down he blinked then looked at the ceiling. "No I drank some of her tea already it's helping a little." He closed his eyes then opened them. "As for how long it takes me to heal...I don't know I've never been wounded like this before...then again I don't go around picking fights either, I'm not a fighter." He sighed. "That hog caught me when I was trying to sneak away from it, that was no ordinary hog either." he looked at Arion. "And it seems none of the animals here are ordinary."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion nodded at Kamen, the concern no longer in his face "That is good, Melinda is a great healer, she is young, younger than every one here, except for Caleb, that is. But yet she has expplored many different healing methods" he said absentmindedly, and proud of his staff " I trust everyone here with my life. That is why we are looking after you with such care" Arion said looking down at Kamen again.
Arion had crossed one leg over the other, ankle to knea, as he listened to Kamen, when mentioned that the boar was not ordinary he nodded.
"You are very much correct, none of the forest animals in the sorrounding area are ordinary. The river that comes from the mountains, is filled with minerals that make the animals stronger, not to mention there is something in the air as well, making them bigger. To top it all off, we often get unwanted visits from hunters and poachers, both 'monster hunters' and animal poachers" he said with disgust, "my staff and I do all we can to protect these lands, gving the anmals an oportunity to grow big." he explained.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:46 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen ended up smiling and he looked up at the ceiling and chuckled a little but it hurt and he flinched, when he calmed down though he returned to his smile. "That's explains quite a bit."

Caleb by then had returned and after getting told where Master Arion was he headed that way knocking lightly. "Master Arion, it's me Caleb, I've returned with the belongings our guest requested."

Kamen looked towards the door then, hearing that seemed to make him feel better. He had sense of relief on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smilled down at Kamen "Yes it does, Im glad that the animals don't come all the way to the castle though, that would be quite chaotic. Im not sure if you have seen our guard dogs" Arion said with a small chuckle, their sizer somewhat exagerated, even to his eyes.

Hearing the knock on the door and who was on the other side announced themself, Arion got up and walked to the door, opening it, he stepped to the side and motioned for Calev to enter.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:51 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb, still dressed in winter wear his face partially covered nodded and heaved the bag over his shoulder as he walked inside, he looked at Kamen with curiosity before gently placing them near the bed. "I balieve I was able to find everything. If there's something amiss though don't hesitate to tell me and I'll go and fetch it." He then looked at Arion andd bowed at him. "Anything else Master Arion?"

Kamen watched the young man then looked towards Arion.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion patted Calebs head "Thank you Caleb, this will be all for today" he said nodding at Kamens things "how about you take off all of that winter clothing, its quite warm in here." he added and looked at Kamen "speak of, youre an ice dragon, do warm temperatures bother you?" Arion asked Kamen "if so we can snuff out the fireplaces on this side of the castle" he mentioned.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:12 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion and then looked at the ceiling. "I'm not bothered by the warmth that much. And if I do happen to get too warm my body reacts and ends up making the area around me cold to cool me down. Right now I'm fine." He cleared his throat a little, then flinched since it cause him some discomfort.

Caleb nodded gently and started to remove his winter clothing. He kept his view to the side however, so that's all Kamen saw. "I'm going to go about my other duties Master Arrion." He said as he slowly left the room.

Kamen happened to watch him leave he noticed he didn't see him that well and wondered if something was wrong he looked at Arion. "How many people live here?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion tapped his chin "This is something to keep in mind" he said quietly, mostly thinking outloud.
When Kamen flinched Arion looked over at him "Would you like some more tea?" he asked a bit concerened.
Arion then returned his attention to Caleb and nodded, patting the males shoulder in appreciation "thank you Caleb, make sure you get something to eat" he said before the young male left the room.
When asked how many lived in there, he looked back at Kamen "Thirteen in total, only two of which are children, very few to no humans. It has remained like this for the past five years" he said seeing how the youngest of the two children was nearly turning five.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:25 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked, surprise in his eyes. Only thirteen people in this bi castle. He looked up at the ceiling then and sighed. When Arion inquired about more tea he simply shook his head. "No I just need to relax, laughing and also coughing causes a bit of pain. I should be okay though as long as I don't do those things right now."

Once out of the room Caleb turned down the hall and left the area speedwalking as he did.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Would you like me to let you get some rest? They say sleep can be the best medicine" Arion asked, pushing his long hair back the candlelight reflecting off of the dark hair, the light seemed to glint in his dark red eyes, wondering what else to do, so far it was a calm day, who knew if it would stay this way.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:23 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled a little. "I've heard that too. Normally by now I would be wide awake and hunting for my breakfast but I guess for awhile I don't need to." Kamen gently closed his eyes he was surprised how easy sleep was coming back to him he started to relax. "I think...I'll get...some more shuteye..." he said softly, he was glad he had his things now, and now that he had eaten he felt completely relaxed. He was asleep instantly, his chest slowly rising and falling. The dragons jetblack hair nestled lightly around his head, not messy at all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled as he watched Kamen slowly drift off to sleep, walking over to the male he pulled the bed cover a littlehigher on the males chest. He let out a soft chuckle, he couldnt help but notice, even for his extremly old age, that the dragon male was adorable in his sleep.
Reaching forward he pushed some of Kamens hair back and was surprised at how soft it was. Looking around the room he willed th eflames on many of the candles to die down, only leaving two lit candles, before walking out of Kamens room and into his library.
Walking in, he went directly to the windows, pulling the thick, lush curtains apart, he let the light stream. He then did the same with the remaining two windows.
The room was now bathed in a a shower of rainbows, all of the windows were made with stained glass, bringing each room to life with beautiful imagery and color.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:50 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was asleep most the day, when he did wake again it was on his own accord and he yawned and for a moment was about to stretch but then remembered his wound and thought better of it. He looked around and bit his lip, now he was bored and wished he had something to occupy him. As he looked about he noticed that their was nothing really that indicated modern times in the castle. Even the light was now only lit by two candles he sighed then, guess he would have to make do with no TV.

He then thought of something else he might be able to do, the problem was getting it. He reached over and pulled on the cord by the bedside and waited.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces