Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:34 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Lune Beach
Dating: In a relationship with Abu Ayuba
Thoughts: ... ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP

The young man had smiled when she nodded. It wasn't like he had done anything extra really except for making a slight jump to catch the hat before it hit the water. At least, that was his thoughts about it. He didn't really need the extra recognition, even if it was nice to be referred in a better way than he had been in Texas. Despite it all he never lost his Arabic accent while talking English though. It was ever notable when he spoke, though more so when he was talking in his main language, Arabic, like when he was with Abu and/or his brothers. It would seem they really were very new to Soleil though, even newer than he was.

"Hmm well there is Neon Lights which is a nightclub. My boyfriend and I go there to dance when we are able to. It can be found in Downtown Soleil." he replied about places to have fun at first. "As for a place to eat. I haven't gone out to eat much yet but if you like spicy food, Fiesta! is definitely one I can recommend which is also in Downtown Soleil. And I heard about some restaurant called 'Taste of Italy' in Uptown, but I haven't been there myself." he shared the information that he had for now. After that he declined her offer politely and sat back down at his bag once they had officially introduced themselves. All the while he listened to Zara as she spoke and then smiled before shaking his head. "We all have our own ways to prepare for the day. It is never a weird thing if it helps you get started." he replied.

Upon hearing the question about the beach, Zayid thought about it more clearly other than guessing and then chuckled a bit. "I had no plans at all but relaxing on the beach. Though I might go for a swim soon. It's nice weather for it." he replied. That and it was good training for him today since he didn't go to the gym this time around. "What about you? Or did you just come to enjoy the beach air?" he asked in turn as he smiled to her while he pulled his right leg up and rested his arm on it while he watched Zara as they spoke. "Maybe we can go for a swim together if you feel up to it." he extended an offer of his own.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
xoReina

-

-

[color=#e65c00]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:20 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑦
( ① чєαя, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:01 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Rhun Eldarin1224 Pasadena
Dating: Single
Voice Claim: Crystal Exarch
Thoughts: 'Maybe I should have asked someone to come along...' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: Comfortable blue jeans, sneakers, a plain black shirt and a white hoodie.

User Image
100/100 HP

It was an odd weather for this place, Rhun had realized that much. It had been warm for the most time since he got here, but this morning he had felt it was colder than usual the moment his bare feet had touched the floor. The high elves clothes were mostly made for a moderate climate to warm. So his robes wouldn't do much now. Thankfully their friend of the family had gone shopping with him quite recently and had insisted on the warmer outfit, just in case. Rhun was wearing comfortable blue jeans, sneakers, a plain black shirt and a white hoodie. In all, this type of clothing really felt odd to the elf, but his friend had insisted that he would get used to it. Rhun still wasn't used to them and plucked the hoodie at times while he walked. But he had to admit that it did keep him warmer than his robes did. It had been a whole undertaking too when they got the warmer clothes. His entire closet had to be rearranged, which caused it to no longer be like his closet at his ancestral home. To help with clothing on the days that he was alone, the shelves were now all labeled in braille. It was quite a walk from Pasadena to Lune Beach. Rhun didn't even know why, but for some reason he had felt like being a little adventurous this day. After successfully descending from Pasadena District, he had asked a man that passed him which way it was to the beach.

After realizing that he was dealing with a blind elf, the man was even so kind as to explain how some roads went and how to recognize you were getting closer without sight. Deep inside he didn't feel entirely comfortable telling this elf how to reach the beach, so much could go wrong! But once Rhun had the info and walked off, he watched for a while, to see that he walked pretty well, even blind. For the high elf it was an adventure in it's own to even walk to the beach. He had not explored this area yet, so it was all new territory to him. There was one point where he nearly tripped when his foot accidentally hooked behind a very low fence, but he managed to regain his balance before he fell. Rhun sighed in some relief and carefully continued his way, following the sound of the waves that he now began to hear as well as the seagulls and a group of people nearby. Looking around a bit, Rhun noticed the auras of some not far away sitting and talking. Of course he couldn't see the building or the chairs as those had no aura, but from the way the people were sitting he could tell there was a bar of some sorts. Ignoring it for now he walked further onto the beach and could soon feel the hard road make way for soft and deep sand.

Rhun smiled a bit as he felt it and slowly wandered over the beach, while doing his best not to end up walking into the water, using his feet and the composition of the sand to tell him where he was going. At least for the most part. Any rocks or cliffs he wouldn't be able to tell but he was told there were few here and not too many. For many he would perhaps seem like just another beach walker, though when he suddenly felt water ankle high he was quick to retreat. In his haste to get away from the waves, of which he had no way to tell where to go if he did end up in the water, the high elf lost his footing and tripped over a loose lace from his shoes which he wasn't used to tying. Rhun fell into the sand but to his relief he didn't feel wet sand or water anymore. Just to be safe, the young man retreated some more, sliding backwards, further onto the softer sand before he allowed his posture to slacken a bit as he sighed in relief. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea after all while by himself. Where he came from there was no ocean, not near his home at any rate. What he wouldn't give to have seen it at least once, but he could hear it now. Once he felt assured he was no longer too near the water, Rhun allowed himself to relax in the sand a bit. His heart had been racing with that startle with the water, but it was slowly calming down. For now he would just sit and enjoy the sounds here. Like the dog barking in the distance, some children in the background, the animals roaming the beach and the waves breaking on the sand and cliffs before him, thankfully not near him right now.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

He uses auras of living beings to navigate When born he inherited his mother's high sensitivity to energies. He still can't see the world itself around him, but every living being's rawest element is energy which generates their auras which is what Rhun picks up. Though he can't see the world around him, he uses the energies to map the surroundings in his mind. By doing so he can still 'see' the world in a way much like how one could imagine a mind's image of someone they know very well. Of course in Rhun's case he doesn't know the colors, shape of bushes etc in Soleil, just Saela in his early years, and only has to go by where they are and what way they are moving, though he can feel from the aura how big or long something is. Alternatively he can feel around with his hands to make a more detailed view of the bushes, animal or person or by asking colors of for example one's hair or eyes so he can link the aura to it. Otherwise this ability mostly generates the surroundings in his mind with shapes he does know and he can't use it on inanimate objects since they don't generate auras. A weakness of this though is that he can still not calculate rocks, stone, furniture and the like since he can't use his Aura ability when there is no aura to use as aid. So it is still important for him that his home is set up in a way that he knows it well to optimally be able to live by himself. If there is to much energy going on he can sometimes mix up the signals but it has to be extremely busy for that. At such times Rhun has to fall back on hearing and feeling.

Quoted

-

-

[color=#00e6ac]"SPOKEN"[/color]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:28 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki didn't know why he found himself dressed up for a day at the beach. It wasn't exactly the most warmest of days to be out for a swim but something about the beach had called out to him. Maybe it was because he was the kind of person who likes cold weather and would normally not be affected by it unless it got to the extreme lows. Regardless, he was at the beach and he was ready to swim despite how cold it was. Not to his surprise, the beach wasn't as busy as it normally is due to said temperature lows. Not many people would enjoy swimming or sunbathing in 65 degree temperature.

He then walked onto the sand and naturally, some people gave him strange looks. They probably thought he was crazy to be dressed the way he was. However, he didn't care. He found a spot in the sand and made it his spot for the time being. He did some stretches and afterwards, he felt that chilly wind blow past him. "Yeah, it probably isn't the best day to swim but how else would you build endurance for it?" He then made his way down to the water and stepped into it. Surprisingly, the water was pretty warm despite the cold weather. At least, warm for him. "Well, at least the water isn't bad. It's when I'm getting out of the water when the wind chills come in is where the cold is really going to set in." He decided to take it slow and let his body adjust to the weather along the shoreline before entering.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party:Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:15 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: 'Isn't it too cold now?' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: Comfortable blue jeans, sneakers, a plain black shirt and a white hoodie.

User Image
100/100 HP

The high elf sat in the sand calmly. The shock of earlier where he almost wandered into the water simmered down and just left him enjoying the sound of the beach. If his parents knew that he was at the beach they would probably have panicked. But to Rhun it was a new level of independence. He could hear some people talking nearby, they seemed familiar to each other judging by how their conversation sounded. Not that Rhun was eavesdropping, but they were close enough to where he could hear without trying and they didn't exactly try to hide it or be silent about it. Rhun pulled up his knees and wrapped his arms around them before he rested his head on his knees. It was actually rather cooled in Soleil it seemed. The temperature had changed and he could now feel it even through his hoodie. Where Rhun was from the desert wasn't far away. In fact it was on the other side of the mountain their forest home bordered with. As a result it never really for very cold in Saela. Rhun shivered slightly and reached behind his neck to pull the hood of the hoodie up and over his head. It really was good insight of their friend to buy warmer clothes for the elf. He didn't want to imagine how cold he would have been if he were wearing his usual robes now.

The young man sighed a bit and closed his eyes, though he did love the music of the beach. The soundscape so to say. Just as he decided he should probably get up and leave the beach for now, his sensitive ears picked up a voice not far from him. Rhun lifted his head at the sound and opened his pale blue eyes. It didn't take him long to notice the source of the voice, also thanks to his Astral sight, and he noticed a humanoid shape moving passed him and further forward. For a short moment Rhun wondered if he had lost direction when he nearly stepped in the water earlier, but the moment the other stepped into the water, the unmistakable sound of water splashing a bit alerted the high elf to the fact that he had been correct about where the sea was. It was impossible for him to know otherwise, since all he could see was a void with blue-ish hued ghostly forms in his mind using the aura ability. It didn't detect the ocean unless there were fish near the shore, then he would feel the fish' auras. By the sound of the water, this man was walking through the water. Of course partly Rhun wouldn't ever do that because he would liable to drown if he were to walk into the deeper end without noticing it as he would be unable to see the shore. Curiosity about this and some worry compelled him to speak though. "Are you really planning to swim?" he asked the man which he gauged to be close by, though he could be wrong. His voice had been calm, yet he couldn't hide a hint of concern in it.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

He uses auras of living beings to navigate When born he inherited his mother's high sensitivity to energies. He still can't see the world itself around him, but every living being's rawest element is energy which generates their auras which is what Rhun picks up. Though he can't see the world around him, he uses the energies to map the surroundings in his mind. By doing so he can still 'see' the world in a way much like how one could imagine a mind's image of someone they know very well. Of course in Rhun's case he doesn't know the colors, shape of bushes etc in Soleil, just Saela in his early years, and only has to go by where they are and what way they are moving, though he can feel from the aura how big or long something is. Alternatively he can feel around with his hands to make a more detailed view of the bushes, animal or person or by asking colors of for example one's hair or eyes so he can link the aura to it. Otherwise this ability mostly generates the surroundings in his mind with shapes he does know and he can't use it on inanimate objects since they don't generate auras. A weakness of this though is that he can still not calculate rocks, stone, furniture and the like since he can't use his Aura ability when there is no aura to use as aid. So it is still important for him that his home is set up in a way that he knows it well to optimally be able to live by himself. If there is to much energy going on he can sometimes mix up the signals but it has to be extremely busy for that. At such times Rhun has to fall back on hearing and feeling.

Quoted
xXGhostStalker

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:46 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki did a few more exercise and body movements to get the blood flowing before he was actually ready to go into the water. He didn't have any intentions of staying at the beach for very long due to the chilly temperatures but he couldn't just sit around all day and do nothing. He'd get antsy if he were to do that. He's the kind of person that needs to be doing something otherwise he wouldn't be able to sit still. His active nature keeps him almost always moving. When he was ready to step further out into the water, he was stopped by a voice behind him. Naturally, someone would of asked him if he was really going to go through with it, given the temperature. He then turned and faced the direction the voice came from and he saw that he was a boy was somewhat long hair. He could sense that there was something different about him but he couldn't figure out what it was. "Of course. I need to get in my daily exercise and I've ran just about every inch of this city and so I had made plans to come out and swim for a little bit. I didn't expect it to be chilly out today but I can't let a little bit of cold stop me." Considering that ice was one of the elements he could control, he's built up a fair amount of resistance to the cold so he assumes that he can handle a little chilly weather after a swim.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:07 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: 'Isn't it too cold for that?' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: General clothes

User Image
100/100 HP

After a short silence, Rhun heard them reply to him. They weren't joking were they? They really did intent to go into the sea while it really wasn't good weather to swim. Of course the high elf didn't know their element, he just saw a human like form standing before him. The auras didn't tell him anything else specifically. But then the one before him sounded young, quite young in fact. Perhaps they didn't understand the consequences this could have? "Hold on a moment. It's too cold to be swimming today. What will you do if you get hypothermic?" he asked the young man, afraid they weren't seeing the big picture here. His voice was slightly concerned, perhaps a bit frightful as he thought of the possible issues this could bring with it. If they would get in trouble, there was nothing Rhun himself could do that was for sure. He would just be adding another person to safe. And there weren't exactly a lot of people around at the time. Was there even a lifeguard? To be fair, the high elf didn't like the sound of this at all. Of course if he knew they would be fine it would be a different story, but the sea wasn't something to underestimate.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
xXGhostStalker

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:51 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki could sense the concern in the boys' voice. It was justified to be concerned. No normal person in their right mind would be crazy enough to go out and swim in the ocean with temperature lows like this. But, then again, he wasn't your average person. "I've spent longer in colder temperatures than this in casual clothing back in my hometown. Along with this..." After a few moments, the air around him started to get just a little more colder as his eyes showed a slight glow of light blue. This was one of the things that signified what element he was currently in use. Normally, the crystal of his sword on his hilt would glow to show what element he was using but he wasn't carrying it on him. "You can say that my body was trained to handle both hot and cold temperatures." Unless temperatures got into the extreme lows or highs, that would be a different story as even with reinforcement of the appropriate element to provide attunement to his body, there's still a limit to how much he could handle.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:13 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: 'I hope he knows what he is doing...' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

It sounded like Rhun couldn't change their mind about swimming. The high elf hoped that they knew what they were doing. It wouldn't be good if they would get hurt or worse. Of course, the elf was just a stranger to this boy, so he could see why they perhaps felt like it didn't matter to continue after all. Of course Rhun made himself no illusions either. It really wasn't his business what other people were doing or going to do, but he felt concerned nonetheless. Yet it sounded like they had done it before? He had heard of people liking to look up the extremes. Of course when the other's eye colors changed, Rhun couldn't see that. But he did feel the drop in temperature around them and he shivered a bit. Along with a slight twinge in the energies around them perhaps? It felt like it. "Ow, that is cold." he commented. Of course he was not used to even the current temperatures of Soleil, let alone some degrees colder on top of it. Was this guy using magic? If so it might explain why they were so confident. But even magic wasn't without it's traps. The high elf sighed slightly as he realized they were going to no matter what. "Alright...just be careful." he said, perhaps with his hundreds of years shining through a bit. He was definitely older than the humans of Soleil, but he knew there were a lot of different kinds, like his friend Pellumb. It was interesting in a way. So many different species in one city and it went well. The high elf was still looking at the other of course as he could use his hearing and aura sight to locate them. In truth he was probably the one that most out of place here. If he would forget what way the exit of the beach was this might be a long day.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
xXGhostStalker

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:48 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki did a few more bits of exercise before he was ready to hit the water. Then, without the slightest bit of hesitation, he headed off into the water. Reinforced with a thin aura that symbolized ice, he didn't feel much of the wind chill as he came in and out of the water. He will have to use his element of fire to help warm him up gradually after he got down swimming though so he doesn't get sick as a result from doing this since dropping his ice reinforcement right after getting out of the water will surely cause him to feel the wind chill indefinitely. He spent probably 40 minutes or so swimming around, occasionally looking back at the shore to see some people just simply watching him and giving him looks as if he was a crazy person. Very few people were in the water which was great for him since he didn't have to worry about swimming around other people and disturbing them. Once he was satisfied though, he eventually made his way back to the shore. After getting out of the water, still being reinforced with ice, he gradually started to heat himself up by switching his element to fire as the faint light blue glow in his eyes shifted to a light red and the air that was cold around him started to heat up gradually at a time. It won't be good if he heats up too fast so he has to make sure he does it at a steady, gradual pace. "Phew, that was nice. Despite the cold weather, it's still a fairly nice day for a swim. Not many clouds in the sky."

Party:Tsuki and a strange boy
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:12 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: '-' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

Rhun sighed a bit when he noticed the aura change and heard the splash of the water. In he went it would seem. The high elf looked at the ocean and at the few auras there for a while but then he shifted his position and allowed himself to fall back on the sand of the beach. If he were able to see anything, he would probably be enjoying the brilliant sky and the clouds. But he could only listen to the sounds and feel the breeze and sand around him. Not that it ever caused Rhun to feel depressed anymore. He had been so young when he lost his sight, It was well over 200 years ago. His impairment had become part of his life and he had learned alternative ways to 'see'. The young man closed his eyes and took in the salted ocean air. For a moment he allowed himself to just relax. Not that he had a very stressful life. It was quite calm and easy to manage. He loved spending time with his friend Pellumb too. Of course it helped that the high elf loved reading and often spent hours reading books in braille. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard more splashing nearby and the voice of the other guy again. Rhun opened his eyes and sat up a bit to look at them. At least they were out of the water now. "I'm glad you came out of that in one piece." he said with some relief. He looked up when they spoke of clouds and shook his head a bit, smiling gently. "I wish I could see what you see. It has been centuries since I last saw the daylight and clear skies." he commented about it.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
xXGhostStalker

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:33 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki had a feeling he was blind. There was something about him that made him different from everyone else. Hearing that he's been alive for two centuries only adds to the fact that he wasn't the average person. "Two centuries, huh? So, you're not the average human. I could sense that you were different. Almost as if you have a different sort of...presence than others do." But then again, this city is filled with people with different backgrounds, species, etc. You have your normal, everyday humans and then you have people who are aliens, witches, demons, half-breeds and much more. It was definitely a strange city, having all of these different species of people in one place. It still surprises him from time to time. Not like hw was one to complain, it brings variety to a city. "So, what brought you out here in this chilly weather? Something tells me that you can't handle the cold very well." He headed back to his stuff and grabbed a towel and started to dry himself off before wrapping it around himself.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:27 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Lune beach
Thoughts: '-' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

Rhun shook his head a bit and chuckled softly when the other spoke. Either they were blind to elven beings and couldn't see his ears, or they just never saw an elf before. It did happen that some couldn't see elves for what they were. In a sense elves were a kind of fae. Just...more intelligent and much less instinctual. "I'm not a human no. I'm a High Elf. I come from Saela. Though been in Soleil for a while now." he replied to the young man as he sat up fully and placed his arms on his legs. Still the man seemed to notice quite a lot. Like how Rhun was certain he might look cold to the other considering. And they weren't far off. The high elf sighed a bit and smiled. "You could say that. Where I was born and raised we have a desert just on the other side of a mountain ridge. So the temperatures don't drop really far." the young man replied as he thought about it. "What about you?" he asked the man curiously.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
xXGhostStalker

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:36 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki has seen his fair share of different kinds of people belonging to different races throughout his time in the city. Elves, demons, witches, shapeshifters, half-breeds and even the occasional, what people would call 'alien'. "Saela, huh? Don't think I've ever heard of it." He wouldn't know about many places that different places live. Unlike some people, he hasn't had to pleasure of taking a trip around the world to see the sights so his knowledge is fairly limited to Japan for the most part. "Me? I wasn't born and raised in a unique kind of environment like a desert like you. It was just a small, remote village far from any major cities. Quite literally living on the countryside. Temperatures were pretty mild year round but we've had our fair share of some pretty cold and hot weather at times though not often." It took him a moment later to realize that he hadn't introduced himself to him yet. "I nearly forgot, my name's Tsuki Himura. You can call me a wizard as I'm able to control the elements of fire, ice and lightning."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:02 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Where: Beach
Thoughts: 'What an interesting young man.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
100/100 HP

Rhun nodded when they repeated the name Saela. He didn't particularly feel anything about hearing it though. It was his home before yes, but his home was Soleil now. And it wasn't like he never saw his family anymore. They would visit plenty of times. "I don't think many people have heard of the land I am from." Rhun admitted to the other. When they spoke about where they were from though Rhun noticed they had misunderstood him. "Ah no, I did not live in the desert itself. It is largely uninhabitable for other than the hardiest dragons and animals. But the forest I lived in and the desert were only separated by a mountain ridge. We have two mountain ridges which both protect the forest from extreme differences. Desert to the South and Tundra to the North." the high elf explained. It was a bit much at once perhaps, but it was the best way to explain. Rhun smiled a bit when they introduced themselves. "My name is Rhun Eldarin, a high elf from Saela, Odoraen. But my home is in Soleil now. Nice to meet you." he said before bowing his head respectfully in their direction. He could hear where they were standing after all. "That does explain why you can handle the cold water." Rhun added. He didn't have any interesting powers himself in his opinion. The energy sensitivity he had was purely used to survive in a world of darkness.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
xXGhostStalker

-

-

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games