Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:12 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

The wind rushed past Esmee's ears and her wings flapped as she soared across the skies above the beach. She'd gotten up that morning and wanted to visit it for a little while just to watch the waves and think about when the summer arrived so she could enjoy the sun, waves and sand again. Also the babes that tended to hang out there that she could ogle and possibly flirt with. She'd gotten a bit bored of that pretty soon, curse her sometimes short attention span, so she decided to take a little flight around the area. It had been a while since she'd spread her wings and took to the sky, she'd mostly been getting around with her beloved motorcycle. Which she actually had ridden to the beach so she wouldn't really go too far as she didn't want to kick someone's a** if they thought to touch her stuff. So with a small pop of light her light purple wings manifested and with a hop, skip and jump she was in the air. She happily hummed a song that she'd listened to that morning that really vibed with her. The hooded cloak of her outfit flapped behind her as she started to do tricks like flips and dive bombs. She flew over the water and skimmed her hand across it with a laugh. The witch could admittedly be rather easily amused at times, she had once spent half an hour as a child trying to get a slinky to go down stairs. Digging through her purse she pulled out a chocolate bar that she had left in the freezer earlier and took a bite of it with a content hum. It was clear to anyone who saw her that Esmee was in her own little world just enjoying the peace of flying around and enjoying one of her favorite treats.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Lune Beach ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Gothic Winter ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Coffin Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:06 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor woke up early again this day. He had started off directly with a good filling breakfast followed by a jog around the area. The Lanrunian got dressed in faded blue jeans a black shirt followed by a white hoodie that had the picture of a bird on it, put on his jacket and went outside once more. He never was the type to stay inside. The young man stretched and smiled before a bright white light formed around him and a pair of white feathered wings, that reached down till his heels, appeared from it and the light faded again. The Lanrunian formed a fist in a victorious motion and smiled as he moved the wings about a bit so they weren’t very stiff anymore. He used them frequently, but after a night’s sleep they got a bit rigid at times, not unlike other muscled limbs. He stretched them back fully and up in their own stretch and then lowered a bit before pushing himself up hard and shot into the sky, ascending fast as he flapped his wings.

Once high in the sky he stopped and, using his wings to stay airborne on the spot, he looked around him. Truly his neighborhood was a marvel from above. It looked almost like a sea of flowers. Of course the ocean was really nearby too. Which made sense considering the neighborhood was built on docks. After admiring the view for a while, the rabbit chuckled in joy and off he went to fly to his destination. He was curious to Mykronos Island. He had read about it, but didn’t have time to visit the day before. The Lanrunian made straight for Lune Beach from which he planned to cross the ocean and smiled as the wind played through his hair. Was there any feeling better than flying? No he thought not.

He closed his eyes for a moment as he enjoyed the flight, but he opened them when he thought he heard a sound. And he did just in time! As if out of nowhere, there was suddenly someone right in front of him. The bunny gasped in shock and without thinking he made a sharp turn in order to avoid the woman. In the sudden confusion his wing collided full with the water causing him to tip over and drop straight in the water. It only took a moment for the bunny to resurface though, spitting out water and coughing before he looked up with one eye closed and ruffled a hand through his hair to get rid of some of the water. Yet, he had not imagined it, there was a woman floating in the air with her own pair of wings. He blinked and tilted his head in surprise before he shook it and looked up again with a small smile. "Sorry about that. I didn’t expect to run into anyone in the middle of the air." he apologized with both his hands up in apology as well.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Lune Beach] xxx

[With : Someone new] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller
    Quotes: xxx

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:34 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

It had been a little bit since Andromeda had dragged herself out of the house. Much to her surprise, Calista had been fairly quiet in her nagging for her to get out. But today, today her destination wasn't going to cause a fight in her. Sitting in the sand of the beach, Andromeda had long since abandoned her shoes and had dug her toes in. The cooler air didn't bother her at all, and the smell of the salt hitting her noise and the sound of the waves. Closing her eyes and pulling her knees up to her chest, she hugged them to her chest, just absorbing the sounds around her. She was part of nature, but the water had always been something she couldn't take part in. Well she could indeed swim, but she was not connected to the water like she was the earth and trees around her. She was more connected to the sand below her than she was to the water. Which meant there was a whole realm she didn't know about. In her lengthy life span, she had always wanted to see more of the life of the animals under the water.
Sighing lightly, Andromeda shrugged her shoulders to herself, knowing she'd lose this argument with herself as she always does. Plus she had a hard time being near the water as her sister had difficulties with it herself. Opening her eyes, she stared out over the water and just let her mind go quiet. It was something she had needed for awhile now it seemed.

Mood: Calm Location: The Beach Thoughts: I've needed this... Company: Herself Money: 100$ OOC: Sorry for the short post! Just wanted to get it out there for you!

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:00 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmee had finished her candy and gone back in for some more tricks, flying up high so that the ocean was quite far down then just let herself fall. It was the faster, highest divebomb she'd done, at least today, and the witch could feel her heart racing as she quickly pulled up to save herself as she was just inches above the water. She let out an uproarious laugh as her wings fluttered happily matching her mood. After that she just coasted by a bit, much more casual flying. Now Esmee had seen a lot of things in her life, but as she flew she hadn't expected to see what looked to be a bunny boy with wings coming straight for her! She had braced for impact since she didn't think she could move in time, however it seemed like the bunny managed to avoid her. Sadly his evasive maneuver sent him right into the water below. Now normally something like this would elicit a chuckle from the witch but right now she was more worried as this was partly her fault. Floating down closer to the water she breathed out a soft sigh when he resurfaced. Goodness knows she would've felt even worse if he had been hurt or anything, though hitting the water like that was certainly not pretty. The witch smiled down at the bunny and reached out her hands. "Aw it's okay darlin', it's not the first time I've ran into someone in the air and it certainly won't be the last. Though I s'ppose it can be a rare occurrence. Still it's nothing to pitch a fit about." She drawled out with a soft laugh. "Anyways do you need help some help? I know getting one's wings wet may make flying a bit difficult. And it's rather chilly out and I'd hate if ya caught a cold on my account. You don't look like that like a big thing so maybe I could carry you back to shore? As a way of makin' up for getting in your way." She offered with a grin. It wasn't every day that one comes upon a cutie with bunny ears, so Esmee wasn't going to let the opportunity to speak more with him slip by. Plus she was immensely curious as to why he had wings as well, that was an ever rarer happenstance.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Lune Beach ღ My Company: Cute Bunny ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Gothic Winter ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Coffin Purse

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:22 pm
User Image
User Image

It was a nice calm day for Seth. Usually he would prefer more action and fun but it wasn’t bad to have it quiet now and then. He was free from performances for a little bit. Unless his manager suddenly came up with one. The young man was enjoying it for now. He could never miss his performing life forever but it had been getting a little crazy lately. He just walked to the street as he thought about it. There was no destination or plan, but nonetheless he found himself walking onto the beach before long. "I should have known." he muttered to no one in particular and chuckled a bit despite himself. Water always had a strong pull on him due to his affinity to it. The water magi shook his head a bit and continued walking.

He never regretted going to the beach, so nothing stopped him. He walked onto the sand for a bit before he stopped and stretched himself. It was great to be back here! The weather didn’t really bother him, considering where he came from. He was quite used to the cold, even if he was no longer used to living as a street urchin. Closing his eyes he listened to the waves, the wind and the gulls for a moment but then he opened them and started walking further. It was quiet on the beach, as expected during this season, so there was no one around for a long stretch of the beach. He passed two people flying and smiled but didn’t stop. After walking a while, he did stop and looked ahead of himself.

Much unexpectedly, there was someone sitting on the sand not far from him. It would look like he wasn’t entirely alone with his wish to be here even now. First the two flying, now someone on the sand. The violinist looked at her for a moment from a distance. They seemed to be in their own little world. For a moment he hesitated as he thought about it. Should he approach her and say something? Or perhaps she was just sitting there and wished to be left alone. After a moment of pondering, he started to walk towards her, just to be sure, until he was nearby in talking range. "Hello. Nice day to just relax and get fresh ocean air isn’t it?" he asked and smiled at her. It was the best he could do for now as he had no clue if she even welcomed company. He kept standing for now as he waited patiently for an answer.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[With : A new face] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:47 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor had not expected this day to be so adventurous. The rabbit looked up at his fellow airborne company as she came closer to his spot. He may have made a tumble into the water, but he wasn’t bothered by that, he actually thought it kind of funny. At least it was until he felt a shiver go through his body when a bit of wind picked up for a moment. It was definitely not a good time to be diving in the ocean. By the sound of it though, she seemed to meet people in the air a lot more than he did. "Well, that is true. Some people do though." he replied with a chuckle. When she asked if he needed help, he thought for a moment, looked over his shoulder as he tried to lift his wings from the water. Of course it didn’t work, they were too heavy from the water piling in his feathers and since they were blocked, he couldn’t vanish them either. If he didn’t get out soon they would pull him down.

He sighed at that realization before he looked back up at the woman he nearly flew into with a small smile. "I think I could use some help, thank you. Sorry for causing you trouble." he apologized and held up his hands to her. He could imagine what a mess he may seem to her right now. Ears down along his head weighed by the water and his hair was sticking to his face. It was no shame to accept help, he knew that, but he was used to being self sufficient. Even the bunny knew when it was better to just accept the loss to his pride on that part if it meant he would avoid sinking. And she was right about it when she said it might not be difficult. His people were light by nature, being airborne creatures, and he was small to boot.

User Image

[With : A fellow ‘bird’] xxx

[Thinking : Of all things, causing trouble on my second day!] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:28 am
User Image
Andromeda Hale

The tranquility that washed over Andromeda as she sat there and took in everything was something she had been missing for quite some time. It was the same kind of peace she'd find in her own turf, among the trees and the animals. She felt her true skin, the way that she normally would appear without this disguise itching under her skin. It had been quite some time since she had allowed herself to just, be herself. She'd have to find some time to recluse herself into a wooded area and let her real form breathe for awhile.
The soft crunching sounds of feet moving over sand brought her eyes away from the water and towards a young man moving towards her direction. He seemed unsure, but as he greeted her, she gave a welcoming smile. Greetings. It is indeed a nice day. And we have such a marvelous location to do such a thing." She offered back to him, moving her hair a bit to make sure her pointed ears were covered. She knew many in this city were not human, but she still feared how others would look at her. She also felt like an imposter when it came to the pointed ears. There had been communities that had been excited to see her and her sister due to them assuming they were elves because of the pointed ears. But it was merely just how they had managed to disguise themselves. As elves were one of the few races who had accepted them whole heartedly as they were originally without disguises. So they had naturally adopted their delicately pointed ears into their more 'human' disguises.
"I am welcome to company if you'd care to join me. I have to say I am not much for words though sometimes." She gave him a small, embarrassed smile as she knew the way she spoke sometimes came off as odd to those who were much younger than her. Though she remembered back to dealing with the clerk at that game store, or whatever it was. Wracking her brain, she tried to remember his name. Then it came to her. Right. Prometheus. Though her inner thoughts didn't show on her face, her lips curled up a little higher as she smiled to herself. It never hurt to make friends really. And this young man seemed to be like a good kid.

Mood: Calm Location: The Beach Thoughts: I've needed this... Company: Herself - Young man Money: 100$ OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:22 am
User Image
User Image

Seth had been wondering if it was his place to ask why she had seemed so sullen. But when she looked up and spoke to him, she didn’t look gloomy at all. Perhaps she had just been lost in thought? The magi didn’t know but it was good to see that they were just sitting there by the looks of it. He smiled and nodded when she spoke of the location. "We do. I really like this beach." he replied and allowed his gaze to wander to the ocean before them. "This place is really relaxing. In winter anyway." he added and chuckled. After all, in Summer it was super busy here but still great.

He looked back at the lady nearby when she offered him to sit with her and enjoy it together. He was a little surprised, it didn’t happen often that someone asked him to join them out of the blue. Once he recovered from the surprise though, he smiled and nodded. "I would love to. Just relax a little." he agreed and sat down next to her in the sand. "But it wouldn’t do to stay strangers then." he joked and chuckled. "My name is Seth, Seth Tio’bre. Thank you for the offer." he introduced himself and offered a hand to shake. Seeing he came to the beach on his own after all, he was glad that he left his instrument at home. But now it was almost a shame. Perhaps it could have been a nice addition to relaxing here, though he did always worry about the salty air.

User Image

[With : A lady] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 4:44 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Smiling and allowing herself to laugh along with him at his comment about the beach being relaxing, at least in the winter, Andromeda knew all too well how most flocked to the beaches in the warmer weather. "I have seen many beaches all over the world, I am sure this one will be no different than those when folks crowd and long to spend their time here as the weather warms." Though she smiled and her voice was playful, her eyes looked wistfully across the water. There was a clear memory playing in her mind at the thought of the beaches and the places she's been in her many years alive, but she couldn't say anything. Most couldn't, or didn't care to, understand her position. She knew it was wrong of her to assume everyone is the same, but after being disappointed by people so many times before, she found herself vaguely jaded by it.
With his agreement to join her, she returned her dark eyes to him and the corners of her mouth pulled up a little higher, her smile still genuine. "It is lovely to meet you Seth. I am named Andromeda Hale." Seeing his extended hand, she reached her own out and took his to shake. She had always found this gesture odd that the humans had created to greet one another. But then again, they weren't connected to each other like she and her family had been. She wondered if that was how the substituted that feeling? Staring at their hands for a moment, she let go and tried to cover up what just happened with an awkward laugh. "Have you lived in this city long Seth?" She needed to use his name to help commit it to memory. He seemed fairly comfortable with his surroundings, so she figured he'd know more of this place than she did. Though she had to admit she was getting out more frequently now which was surprising.

Mood: Calm Location: The Beach Thoughts: I've needed this... Company: Seth Money: 100$ OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 9:00 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmee felt her brows furrow, as much as she was enjoying this conversation she was also growing worried about the well being of the bunny if he stayed in the water much longer. She really didn't want to be the cause of someone catching a cold, still she couldn't but but smile and nod at his comment. Seeing the bunny try to move his wings it was as she expected, his wings were basically useless now that they were all wet. The witch had the same problem many a time in her life and completely understood the struggle. She waved a hand dismissively when he apologized. "Hey now it's okay, you don't have to apologize. This was partly my fault anyways so I should also take responsibility. Also I can't just leave a cutie out here to get sick." she chirped giving a playful wink. Lowering herself a bit closer to the water Esmee grabbed his hands and easily pulled him out of the water. The she didn't hold onto him like this for long as he was so small and light that she could easily maneuver him into her arms in a bridal carry. "There we go, now let's head on back to shore." With that her wings flapped as she flew back to land, touching down onto the sandy ground before setting him down on his feet. "There, safe and sound. Though you should probably get out of those wet clothes before you get sick. If you want I could give you a ride back to your place, my motorcycle is right over there." she said pointing over her shoulder.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Lune Beach ღ My Company: Cute Bunny ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Gothic Winter ღ My Mood: Calm ღ My Inventory: Coffin Purse

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:38 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor smiled a bit as he looked up at the witch. They seemed very well versed about wings, he hadn’t seen that other than his own people back home. Perhaps he had just missed the other winged people, he was only here two days now. He looked forward to meeting the others too. When he heard her call him a cutie he blushed a bit and chuckled. "Thank you." he said with a little laugh and when she took his hands he kind of expected her to just bring him to shore that way. What he didn’t expect was to suddenly be lifted further and be carried in her arms. "Oh." he said in surprise and looked up at her. Not that he should be too confused really. He knew he was small and light. After the initial surprise he laughed happily and waited for her to bring him to shore and put him back on his feet. "Well that was unexpected." he said with a smile.

It would seem that wasn’t all the luck for today though. He listened to her offer and looked at where she was pointing. Sure enough there was a motorcycle ready to go. "Will that be alright? I’m all wet." he asked, not wanting to make a mess of her motorcycle. He looked at his wings, which were a mess right now, and looking down at his clothes he had to agree with her. He would soon need to get dressed in something dry. "Thanks again for getting me out of the water, uhm…how do I call you? My name is Oleandor and I arrived at Soleil yesterday." he spoke and introduced himself to his savior. It was the least he could do in the ways of repaying her for her help and he genuinely was curious to the name of the person that avoided him getting dragged down by his wet wings.

User Image

[With : Esmee] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

KawaiiYukiHime

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:53 am
User Image
User Image

Seth nodded when she said she had been to many beaches and smiled. A fellow world traveler then, but probably for different reasons. In his case the reason was simple: his performances. He sat down next to her and shook her hand when she took his for a proper introduction. For a moment she seemed to be distracted as their hands touched but Seth just smiled and let go when she did. It wouldn’t be the first time he met distracted individuals. "How many beaches have you visited?" he asked curiously. Of course he would answer the same question in turn if she wanted. When he heard her question he looked at her before he replied, always being one to look at people when he spoke to them. "A few months now. I came here for the quiet of the area." he replied, his voice cheerful. "How about you? Have you been here long?" he asked in turn. After all, he didn't expect to have met all the residents yet. The area was pretty big. Seth leaned back a bit and rested his upper body’s weight on his hands, dividing it. Not that there was a lot to divide.

User Image

[With : Andromeda] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 8:56 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmee grinned brightly and laughed seeing his flushed face. "Aww no prob darlin' I calls em like I sees em. I'm certainly not a liar when it comes to calling out eye catching people, and you certainly are one honey bunny~" she purred out lightly teasing the bunny. "Well what can I say, I enjoy doing the unexpected. It keeps people on their toes. The looks of surprise on their faces are so fun!" The witch chirped, rubbing the back of her head and sticking her tongue out. Tucking her hands into the pockets of her coat/cloak, she raised a brow. "Sure it's totally fine, a lil water ain't ever hurt Black Rose before. The old girl has been through much worse." She was quick to reassure her companion, grabbing his hand and leading the way to her trusty ride. "You don't gotta keep thanking me sweetie, like I said I was partly responsible so it made sense to lend a helping hand." she said waving a hand dismissively. "Hm? It's nice to meetcha Oleandor, my name's Esmee. Oh wow really? I've been here a while now, maybe I could show you around some of the local spots. There's a lot to do here Soleil." she offered with a smile. Soon they were besides Esmee's motorcycle as the witch riffled through a compartment on the back, pulling out two helmets. One was for a normal person and the other had holes for any people with non-human ears. "Man casting that spell on this thing really comes in handy." she muttered to herself, handing off the second helmet to Oleandor and putting her own on. Climbing onto Black Rose she patted the spot behind her. "Hop on, hold on tight and tell me where ya live and we'll be there lickety split!"

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Lune Beach ღ My Company: Cute Bunny ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Gothic Winter ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Coffin Purse

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 5:37 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor chuckled at her reply and smiled. She was definitely something else he considered. In a good way though. It looked like she was enjoying making him blush too, not that Oleandor was right away bothered with that. He had friends before that just reveled in making him color red. He never found out why however. Disregarding those memories he listened to Esmee. Her joy was simply infectious and the bunny laughed softly about her joke about the unexpected. "You sure got me." he admitted. Once he was assured that the bike could take the water he nodded. "I never used a bike because I have always just used my wings when I had to go further distances." the young man glanced at his wings and then shrugged a bit. They would need to dry before he could make them disappear. He smiled and walked with Esmee as she took his hand and waved away his words. He would need to keep it in mind. It was his instinct to thank where gratitude was due, but he would do his best.

"I would do the same as you if I were in the same situation. I’m not sure why I worry about it so much." he then answered and chuckled. "I’m lucky it was you I ran into though!" he said and winked. He meant it too. He could have run into some cranky old man and they would have reacted a lot different than Esmee did he was sure. He gave her a happy smile when she said her name. "Black Rose huh? Pretty name. Nice to meet you too Esmee. I would definitely welcome a tour and guide. I didn’t see much beyond the district, this beach and the park yet. And I should probably visit the shopping center one of these days. My storage won’t last forever." he added with a laugh.

When they reached the bike and he was handed the helmet he blinked and looked at the adjusted helmet with interest, his wet ears dripping still with one up and one down. "You must have some impressive powers to be able to pull this off. And it is well thought ahead. Prepared for everything." he said looking at Esmee, praising the witch’s ingenuity and prowess. Oleandor put the helmet on, carefully sliding his ears in the holes and smiled. "It fits perfectly." he said impressed by the magic. "It must be amazing having so much power. I don’t have any magic myself. Unless you count knowledge of herbal remedies." he said and chuckled. "Aye, aye ma’am." Oleandor said and smiled at Esmee before he got up on the bike behind her. "My house is at 1115 Etoile. The district looks like a field of flowers." he informed her happily.

User Image

[With : Esmee] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

KawaiiYukiHime

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 9:18 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmee did a little fist pump with a grin. "Sweet~ Mission accomplished then!" she said with a laugh of glee. She gave a nod and let out a soft hum. "Well that's fair, I can't really use mine for too long cause it takes a lot of my magical energy." As she said that she snapped her fingers allowing her wings to disappear. "Plus I just really like riding, the freedom going down the open road and the wind in my hair is one of the best feelings." she breathed with a smile. As they walked over to her bike, she looked at Oleandor and shrugged slightly. "It's just in some people's nature to be worrywarts, it can be helpful at times. My dad's one, so I'm used to 'em. Though I'm definitely the opposite, a pretty much go with the flow kinda gal so yeah you totally were. Even if I had gotten knocked over into the water, I wouldn't have been miffed, shoot I probably would'a just laughed. Honestly I've done worse." she admitted rubbing the back of her head.

She bore a proud grin at the compliment, "Why thank you, black roses are personally one of my favorite flowers so it was kinda natural I'd name my baby after them. Ooh wonderful! You'll be well acquainted with the city in no time if you stick with me!" she chirped with a twinkle in her eyes. "Also yeah that's definitely a good idea, first stop on the tour should be shopping district." she agreed with a nod. She looked back at the bunny with a slight head tilt before letting out a laugh, "Well you're not wrong, I am a pretty proficient witch from a long line of witches. However this is just a simple hammerspace type spell, which allows me to keep helmets tucked away safely. I mean I can't just carry around all manners of helmets with such a small space." she explained happily feeling quite happy about the praising. "Of course it does, if ya got ears that stick up then this type of helmet is for you. Custom made by an old friend." she said with a thumbs up. "Oh yeah it is, I've got about a hundred years of magical knowledge in my spell book so I can do a lot of stuff. Though I try to keep things under control since going mad with power really isn't my style. Even though I could pull off a killer evil witch look." she said with a dismissive hand wave and a wink. "Ooh that totally counts. Some herbal remedies can be the cure to many ailments, certainly a type of magic all it's own. I actually have a cousin who studies those to incorporate into their healing magic." Putting the key into the ignition Black Rose started up. Hearing her companions address, her eyes widened and she quickly looked back at him. "Oh ho? Well looks like we've got quite the coincidence, I live in Etoile too! Ooh looks like we're neighbors!" she squealed, revving the engine and taking off down the road back to Etoile.

-Exit-

╔.♄.═════════╗

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash