Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 7:01 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor laughed gently at her joking. She was definitely funny. "Are they a magic addition then?" he asked curiously about her wings. "Mine only use a bit of extra energy when I summon or unsummon them. But other than that I can fly as long as my endurance allows." Oleandor’s interest was definitely piqued. His wings were an extension of him once summoned, so he didn’t need magic itself to fly. As he listened to them while they walked he couldn’t fault her though. He knew how it felt to move about without wings. "I feel the same when I am riding on the back of a horse. Man, I haven’t done that in ages. Definitely miss that since I moved to the city and away from our farm. Haven’t seen horses here yet either." he chimed in on the topic.

He smiled as he listened to her speak of his luck and he nodded when she agreed to be his guide, or rather replied to him accepting her offer. "Oh perfect! That would really be useful. Everything is so different here I wouldn’t know where to start." he replied with a chuckle. As much as he loved exploring and discovery, getting to know the city would really be better done with some guidance. "I agree. I can grow a few things inside my home, but other things I will need to buy. Not all vegetables and such grow indoors. Not without a greenhouse anyway." he said. "Just a simple spell you say." he said with a chuckle. "I think it is a good choice you made. I’ve heard of many magic users that have gone mad on the power. Never met any face to face though." he mused and chuckled when she spoke of an evil witch look.

"I’m sure you could, but I am glad you are a nice one." he commented jokingly. "So that is a kind of magic? I guess I have some tricks then." he said with a soft laugh. "I’ve learned a lot of them from my grandmother back home. She would always know ways to help sort out issues with health, using herbs she grew herself." he offered some of the background. After he gave his address it looked like it gave his new friend some pause. Oleandor tilted his head a bit as he looked back at her but when she explained her surprise he laughed happily. "Well what would you know? How is that for coincidence?" he said before he jokingly added: "Or is it?" in a mysterious voice before he chuckled. When the bike started down the road he held himself steady and smiled. This proved to be an interesting time of his life indeed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Lune Beach] xxx

[With : Esmee] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller
    Quotes: xxx

KawaiiYukiHime

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 8:42 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦①
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako hummed softly as she stepped lightly along the shoreline. The weather today had been much better than the past few weeks, not that the cold really bugged her given the fact that her body tended to stay warm in general. Still it was lovely out and the energetic little oni was going to get out of the house. Her loyal companion however had decided to stay home. Ren did have the tendency to be finicky at times and didn't particularly care for the winter months so Hisako understood. Earlier she'd texted her good friend Kiku asking her if she wanted to hang out today. She quite enjoyed the friendship the two of them had formed and would jump at the chance to hang with the tiger woman. Taking a deep breath in of the salty sea air as a breeze blew through her hair, she turned to look at the horizon. The view was very beautiful no doubt, though the sight of sunset on a nice warm, sunny day was arguably much better. A sigh slipped past her lips knowing that summer was a a ways off so lounging on the sand and swimming in the ocean would have to be put on the backburner. She was honestly just happy to be able to go to the beach reliably and see a sight like this anytime she wanted. Had she remained in her village she wouldn't have ever known the wonders of a beach. If her father forgives her for running away when she eventually chose to return home she would bring up taking him to see the ocean. For the moment however she would push that thought to the back of her mind and just enjoy these days of carefree peace.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Lune Beach ❥ My Company: Alone ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Purple Pastel Goth ❥ My Mood: Calm ❥ My Inventory: Purse
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:09 am

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was always happy to receive an invitation to hang out especially from her new small oni friend. The tigress would make her way out of her home with two nice boxes of fruit and to the nice beach, a familiar sight with familiar smells. A benefit of living here was that almost every part of it was beautiful and whenever you wanted? You could walk the sands. It made for a great place to practice and a nice place to relax, eat, and more.

And speaking of, it was difficult not to notice exactly the girl she was there for. The tigress bounced her way over "久子-ちゃん~! 久子-ちゃん~! 久子-ちゃん~!" stopping just short of toppling onto the poor girl though it would be quite the cushioned fall if anything but she stopped "Here I am! I brought fruit." holding up a box "Here. Food for the beach." she said.

She smiled and opened her mouth essentially smelling that nice breeze "Wonderful? Right?"
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Beach // 同朋: Hisakoi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:01 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako's attention was drawn from the ocean as she heard footsteps followed by a familiar voice. Quickly turning to see Kiku making her way over. Beaming brightly she waved energetically at the tigress. "菊ーちゃん! へっぉ〜!"{Kiku-chan! Hello~! } she chirped back happily, closing the small distance between them once the taller woman came to a stop and gave her friend a quick hug. Her eyes lit up when Kiku mentioned bringing fruit looking at the box before gently taking it. Taking off the top the smell of the fruit hit her nose and a content hum rose from her throat. "Oh! Well that's thoughtful of you, I love fruit. Well really all food but fruit is definitely one of the most delicious!" she said with a giggle. From one of their last meet ups it was readily apparent that both women had quite the appetite, just another thing for them to bond over. The little oni grinned brightly and nodded, "Oh yes most wonderful!" Then she reached a hand out and gently tapped the tiger woman's arm. "Tag you're it!" she shouted before shooting off down the shoreline with a laugh. Despite how old she was Hisako firmly believed that anyone could play fun and silly games, and tag happened to be one of her favorites!

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Lune Beach ❥ My Company: Kiku~ ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Purple Pastel Goth ❥ My Mood: Playful ❥ My Inventory: Purse

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:17 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku returned the hug as best as she can forced her bent at the knee just a little bit before holding out the box. She smiled, she knew her friend liked meat but as Kiku thought fruit fit best. She expected Hisako to take one when suddenly she felt the tap on her arm causing her ears to stand and those legendary words to be spoken.

A surprise but a welcome one as she placed the boxes in her pouch after only a little bit of struggle "Trying to outrun a tiger~?" she chuckled smugly to herself as she crouched down before taking off after Hisako in a run, Kiku firmly believed in having fun too and having never really lost that playful drive the feline just loved to indulge though she normally did so when entertaining kids in the neighborhood where she lived.

She bared down on Hisako reaching out to tap her shoulder "Tag now you are i-" of course Kiku wasn't so graceful all the time especially at a high rate of speed as she found herself tripping over her own feet and into the sand in a roll unsure if she got Hisako or not.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Beach // 同朋: Hisakoi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:38 am
User Image

tab tab ooc: Woops !
            tab tab shape: Cat - adult, average size
            tab tab outfit: orange fur
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]

Today was about as good as the day could be. Jean had dug himself out from a heap of trashed furniture awaiting pickup, a little wet but softer and warmer than the ground. Then he perused the shopping district and meowed at any passerby till he was fed breakfast. After that he toured the different home districts, watching children play, scratch dogs, chase squirrels, and bury random items that seemed useful. At lunch he went back to the shopping district and begged for food once more, getting his fill for a second time that day and enjoying the luxuries of handouts. Afterwards he headed to the beach, such a nice January day couldn’t be enjoyed fully without a good ocean sniff and sand between his paws. While he wasn’t fond of getting dipped in an ice bath, even the ocean waves were quite inviting.

It was amidst the smell of seaweed and salt that he caught another, quite strange, scent for the setting. He put his nose up and gave the world another long intake of air, then breathed out again. Cake. Sure he might’ve been a cat, but he was also human, and cake - even chocolate - was still delicious. Sure he got a little sick from chocolate if he had too much, but a little bite wouldn’t hurt anyone.

He followed the scent onwards, crossed a few stones and eventually found a small secluded area. It wasn’t completely hidden per say and he was sure many people knew this place, but a stranger would likely completely miss it. It also looked like a place that would soak in water at high tide. Probably nothing dangerous, but what did he know? And right there, completely unprotected, was a piece of cake on a cute little platter. He was already ignoring the human who just sat the plate down.

As soon as the woman turned her back, he was on that plate, happily chowing away and scarfing the cake down so she couldn’t stop him. Too bad sucker! Did he need this piece of cake to survive? No, he was pretty much already full from lunch. But he wanted the cake, so he took it without remorse.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:40 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

No no no, this couldn't be happening! Footsteps echoed across the wooden floorboards as she ran to save her cake from burning. Thankfully, it was a false alarm, her special offering was just about perfectly done. Lisa had to be extra careful now, this was probably a warning from the spirits, a warning for her to be extra careful with her ritual. Well, to be fair, she should have been done with this weeks ago, but she might have let other things take priority over what was actually important. A quick glance down at the watch on her wrist and she shook her head. She was running out of time. She couldn't be fooling around and wasting auspicious time! She had to get there before she ran out of it.

At the beach, finally on time and well, maybe a little fatigue from running across to get to her isolated spot as fast as she could. She set the little box of cake aside and her bag of things, before she made a clear distinction with some shells she found and a tiny makeshift altar. Maybe, chocolate would please the spirits enough to not be too mad at her, well, everyone loved chocolate so it wasn't too far fetched to consider. She unboxed the cake and set it at the spot, exhaling with satisfaction at her offering. "Forgive me for being so late, I hope you accept this sacrifice and grant me good fortune for this year.." she spoke to who ever would be listening, bowing and turning around to take her leave. Her body was less tense for a change, oh how she could do with a short nap if she didn't have to clean the mess she made at home. But alas, she made her offering.

A chill ran down her spine when she heard a little clank, she froze. Something told her it wasn't the spirits chowing down on her offering. Just keep walking, leave it be, your job here is done. The thought did cloud her mind, but her instincts got the best of her and she turned around, hoping not to see a massive seagull that would gouge her eyes out. "Its a cat..." she sighed in relief, "Oh no its a cat!" her demeanor switched almost instantly from relaxed to panic mode, as she darted towards the little feral being with an audible shriek.

If she somehow did manage to pick it up, her first instinct would be to look down at the empty plate. He barely left any crumbs, poor boy must have been hungry. But from the looks of it, he was already sporting a little belly from how much he ate. Surely it wasn't her cake. His little face marked with evidence from the crime scene as a deeper sense of panic set in. "No no no, no gatito! That wasn't for you!" she said, holding him over the plate as she pat his back to make him cough it out, all while trying not to manhandle him. "Spit it out, escúpelo!(Spit it out)" she said, patting him a few times on his back before she came to her senses. "Madre(Mother)- no, don't spit it." She said, moving him away from the plate "No, it will be even worse if I offer them barfed cake." she said to herself before setting the little culprit down. "But you cant eat all that chocolate!" Madre mía(mother of mine), can cats even eat all that chocolate? Should I take him to the vet?" she asked herself, dropping down to her knees in defeat, "My offering..." she mumbled under her breath with a little whine. This wasn't happening, this surely wasn't happening!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: A greedy cat || Mood: Nervous mess || Seeing someone || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: || Listening to: || OOTD: Outdoorsy and woodland pixie

Ashtail Foxclaw

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:30 am
User Image

tab tab ooc: I am now thy God!

Oh, what the---!? Before he really had a chance to fully enjoy that bitter sweet taste of chocolate, he was picked up by a frantic woman scolding him like some other random animal. Granted, he kind of was a random animal, but that didn’t excuse her excessive and aggressive petting - not to mention she pingponged between several languages which only confused him more. He was just about to turn her into flesh-ribbons when she put him down and started sulking about some completely unrelated thing.

Or was it unrelated?

Offering? What of--- Oooooh!

With the cheeky grin of a cat, which only a proper evil cat could make, Jean sat down and cleared her throat.

Yes, your offering has been accepted. It was delicious, but put in bigger chocolate chips next time. Now paw on your way, Hooman. he said in a dramatic tone as he lifted up a paw to shoo her off in a random direction. Return in the morrow, seven days in a row and we will grant our seaside blessing. Thy shalt not disturb our sacred ground no more, oh charitable one. He had to bite his tongue not to laugh.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:14 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

The woman's head raised from her sulking position, her eyes shifting to find the source of the sound, fixating finally on the cat. She watched it idly, as it spoke and the words slowly started to register. Through the clouds of self pity, there was soon a ray of hope through the voice of the little vermin who ate her cake. "My offering... accepted?" she repeated, a glimmer of hope shining in her hues, through the dampness that could have been tears if left for longer. "You aren't just a greedy stray?" she asked, what should have been an inner thought was voiced out. "Forgive me! I shouldn't have judged you for taking on a form so humble!" she quickly retorted.

Straightening herself up instantly dusted herself, looking determined to make things right. "Bigger chocolate chips! Yes! I knew they liked them too!" she said, quickly looking back apologetically, "I was out of the bigger ones, so I settled for what I had." she added. While she took a moment to think about it though, how unlikely was it that she simply came across someone in the form of a cat and not actually some spirits of the sea. She would have condemned herself for thinking like that, but she was living in a city where this wouldn't be the most uncommon occurrence. "Will you be coming back in the same form? If so, I can add cat friendly herbs, which might make it taste kind of funky...but better for that little form aye?" she'd ask, maybe this would help her find out? Maybe she'd just anger the spirits. Either way, punishment was on her way- or their way?

Company: A greedy cat || Mood: Better, but suspicious || Seeing someone || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Outdoorsy and woodland pixie

Ashtail Foxclaw

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:33 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako couldn't help but snuggle a bit into the hug. Kiku was so soft and warm, all good for hugging. Though the small oni just liked hugs in general being affectionate despite her tough fighter disposition. She chanced a glance behind her having gained a bit of a head start seeing her friend getting ready to run after her. "Probably not but I can certainly try~!" she called back with a laugh. Hisako knew that she was naturally speedy due to her small size, being fast was one of her strengths when engaging in combat, but knowing that Kiku was a tiger meant that it was only a matter of time before she caught up. And she was quickly proven right as the larger woman shot off like a bullet after her. Still the energetic girl let out a laugh as she picked up the pace not wanting to lose that easily. Though she heard Kiku gaining on her before feeling a tap to the shoulder. She turned to smile at her friend, her eyes widening as she watched the tigress tipping and rolling across the sand. With a gasp she ran up and crouched down next to the fallen woman. "Oh my goodness, Kiku are you okay?" she asked of course worried for her.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $991 ❥ My Location: Lune Beach ❥ My Company: Kiku~ ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Purple Pastel Goth ❥ My Mood: Worried ❥ My Inventory: Purse

❝OOC❞ Sorry for the wait, my brain went phhbt for a while. -o-
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:40 pm
User Image

"Greedy cat? Nooooooo~!" He said, waving his paw through the air to dismiss the claim that he could be anything of the sort. "I'm not a cat, I just though this would be more approachable. You hoomans love your cats." he noted, lying through tongue and teeth. The woman was almost adorable in her gullible nature, easy to exploit. She agreed on the bigger chocolate chips and even agreed to get additional special ingredients. He wasn't sure if he'd actually get anything out of catnip, being only partially feline, but it didn't hurt to give it ago. "Tell you what, bring the n** on the side and if I want it I'll take it." He added without remorse or hesitation. He'd probably rather the chocolate cake taste like chocolate, but now he wondered what Seri might like. This was a good opportunity to have some fun with her instead of on her expense... or on his expense. "Tell you what; how about you make a strawberry treat for next time? I'm sure that will be a most precious offering."

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:23 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞

Lisa watched the feline suspiciously, almost waiting for him to slip. But then again, she wasn't too smart to catch him slip, at least on time, even if he did. She still played along, or just kept falling for the trap the little feline was drawing her into, taking mental notes about the demands he put forward. "Alright, catnip on the side. Silly of me to assume you'd have those feline needs when you've just taken a feline form." she'd mumble mostly to herself. Maybe she was making a fool of herself, maybe it was just right, but either way, this was the first time she was speaking to them during the offering and something still didn't sit right. Then again, she wasn't going to try and evoke the wrath of the spirit if it really was a spirit.
"Wait a second." she started off, kneeling down to face the feline better as she crossed her arms across her chest, "You want berries on your offering? Gatito (Kitten), berries aren't good for your kind--your, form...you know what I mean!" she tried explaining, almost questioning herself for even doing so, to a cat- spirit? Cat being. "What about the chocolate?" she asked.

Company: A greedy cat || Mood: Better, but suspicious || Seeing someone || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Outdoorsy and woodland pixie

O.O.C: I'm sorry its short, I didn't want to assume too much or push anything D:

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:16 pm

User Image

User Image

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku laid there for a moment, arms splayed out to the side as Hisako came running up. She stared up at the sky "Of course its just a little fall." she said ignoring the roll through the stand. The tiger goddess spit out a bit of sand of course "Yeugh! Centuries of gross." but clearly she was fine, but a fighter would likely be after such a standard event.

She sat up a bit "My tail has decided to betray me once again!" she joked brushing stand off of her as best as she can "You ever notice how beautiful the sky is? Sometimes I do wish I was a bird goddess so I could get up there more easily...I mean I can but it takes awhile." she hummed.
Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

KawaiiYukiHime

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:29 am
User Image

tab tab shape: Cat - adult, average size -> transforms to a cat/human beast mix.
            tab tab outfit: orange/blonde fur, punk-rock/grunge outfit. Something along these lines.

The pranks he could pull off were forming in his head as she examined him closely, the Cheshire cat grin ever present on his little furry maw. "Listen, Miss Hooman, I am not a cat, though I may share some of their visual traits. How many cats have you met that talked?" If he got Seri in on this, the two of them could switch out and do a bird/cat flip whenever this woman wasn't looking. It'd be difficult but OH SO FANTASTIC.

Despite his rather perfect acting, the woman seemed less and less convinced. Perhaps he should try a particular form that might make her certain of his 'divine' or spiritual nature. "Chocolate is perfectly fine, but I wouldn't want to grow tired of it." He added standing on up onto all four paws before taking a few steps away from her. As he did this, he went into a smooth transformation, though Jean never turned into Jean. Standing on two legs was an cat-human hybrid, like a mountain lion had the stature and posture of a human rather than a four-legged beast. Jean crossed his arms, looking quite smug. "Anything else I can do for you?"

ll Neo ll

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces