Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:37 am
User Image

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

The woman pondered over his words, tapping her chin in thought as he spoke and looked back at him, narrowing her gaze in suspicion. They did have quite a few supernatural creatures in the town but not necessarily any talking animals she came across, or at least none she could remember. "You do have a point gatito." she would state, suspicious still.

Lisa's eyes widened when he changed forms before her very eyes. That was quite something! She applauded his transformation and was tempted to reach out to see how well this transformation worked. She was at least convinced he wasn't a greedy cat, which made her stand up and dust herself. "Alright then! If that is the case I'll hope to see you again next time!" she'd state, picking up her things before she turned around to answer him, "Show up again!" she'd state as she took her leave.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: A greedy cat-deity? || Mood: Better, but suspicious || Seeing someone || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: The beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Outdoorsy and woodland pixie
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

O.O.C:

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:48 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②③яם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦②
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:28 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[Beach]- COMPANY-[No one]

- OUTFIT-[Indoor Attire]- THOUGHTS-[relaxed]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Walking alongside the shoreline, letting the breeze hit his skin felt nice, mix in the salty ocean smell. A trip to the beach, now that's something new-- almost centuries since Hikaru last set foot in this common area. As much as it great, he kinda down that he had to leave his companions at home. The weather is still chilly and keeping his small siblings warm within hours wasn't gonna be easy due to himself being a cold-blooded so, cold is his weakness. Hopefully, when it hits spring: a definite small trip, until summer happens -- THAT'S a big trip. ❝ ....A future beach trip sounds nice... hopefully, I can land a job somewhere... ❞ The pink haired said to himself. Silence washed past for some moments, to break this: the dragon thought about a choreography he's been practicing, from that thought process; he would close his eyes letting the music linger in his mind and his legs do the work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human)┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[N/A]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:52 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor was in the air once again that day. As often before, he had decided today would be the day that he would fly over to Mykronos Forest and look around there. He had packed a bag with drinks and sandwiches which was hanging over his shoulder. Since it was impossible to fly if he was wearing a backpack, the lapine had opted to bring a shoulder bag instead. It was neatly positioned between his wings as he flew over the streets and houses along the way. It didn’t take long for stone to make way for sand and Oleandor smiled as he looked out over the beach ahead. It was always a grand sight to behold. He didn’t expect anyone at this hour but then it had happened before. The sound of seagulls and waves breaking on the beach were clear to hear now with Oleandor’s sensitive hearing. His ears twitched a bit as he listened.

When he flew further over the beach however, it looked like he wasn’t as alone as he thought. Not far from him now there was one other person. The rabbit boy stopped and hovered in place for a moment, his wings beating rhythmically as he looked at this unexpected companion. He couldn’t really tell if they were female or male. They seemed to be dancing, but there was no music that he could hear. They were good at it though, that was for sure. Curiously he flew closer to have a better look at this person and he landed on the beach before unsummoning his wings. Mykronos forest once more put on the backburner, the lapine instead walked towards the dancing individual and watched a bit longer before he finally spoke. "Good morning! What are you doing? I thought you were dancing but I hear no music, so maybe it’s an exercise?" he asked curiously and smiled, his head slightly tilted. He just wanted to know.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image
    [Where : Lune Beach] xxx

[With : A new face] xxx

[Thinking : Boy? Girl? What are they doing?] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller
    Quotes: xxx

Nyanianda

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:32 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[Beach]- COMPANY-[A stranger with long ears]

- OUTFIT-[Indoor Attire]- THOUGHTS-[relaxed]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

A scoff escapes his lips, scratching the back of his side head after losing his movement tempo--- swearing under breathe before standing back up again. '1, 2, 3.... 1, 2, 3....' In thought as he restarted the steps from the beginning, almost in his world. Just him and the waves... which only lasted a few seconds as a voice from behind awoke that peace away with his claws bare out eyeing whoever was dumb enough to interrupt his moment.

....Just a boy. Upon further inspecting, it's a rabbit boy. Still looking frustration mix with embarrassment, nearly spitting out fire as he tried to answer this stranger's question. ❝ Don't just SNEAK BEHIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT! And to answer that dumb question, one: yes, I'm practicing. Two: you can practice dance move without the usage of physical music! As long as you can hear it by memory, it's good to sail. ❞ Hikaru bluntly answered, huffing slightly. You're lucky, this stupid weather prevent me from setting you on fire. ❞ He should work out sensing strangers whenever there's in range from his sight.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:34 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor blinked a bit at the aggressive welcome he received. Yet other than his ears moving back a bit, he didn’t move from the spot he was standing. He was well aware not everyone welcomed sudden greetings. But if you would never greet anyone for fear of upsetting them, you’d just be asocial, so he stood his ground. Soon a soft smile played over his features as he looked at the stranger before him. It only wavered when he got yelled at and he pinned his ears down to lower the volume for himself a little. While he still wasn’t scared or anything, his ears were sensitive. "You’re the first to yell at me over it." the lapine said a little confused, but his smile returned when they no longer yelled.

"It wasn’t my intention to sneak up. Didn’t you hear me land nearby?" he asked curiously as he perked one ear up. He hadn’t tried to hide the sound of his wings, nor his landing in the sand. "You must have been really in the zone." he spoke and chuckled. "I apologize if I interrupted you badly. Only, it looked pretty interesting to see you move around like that. I merely wondered if it was dancing." he added and shrugged wondering if he should stay or leave them be. They were interesting to Oleandor, though he didn’t want to overstay his welcome either.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : New person] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

Nyanianda

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:12 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[ Beach ]- COMPANY-[ A stranger with long ears ]

- OUTFIT-[ Indoor Attire ]- THOUGHTS-[Annoyed]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

People these days! Internally scratching his side head gritting fangs in the meanwhile ---- which wasn't helping much on both ends. ❝ I ignore my surroundings whenever I'm busy, don't fault me on that. ❞ Hikaru huffs again. As much as he wants to yell at this person over their lack of understanding the simple concept of dancing: he can't fault him... No matter how much the dragon wanted to say. So, keeping his negative comment within himself, Hikaru just had to answer calmly and politely. ❝ Alright... because my statement went through one ear then out the other one, I'll repeat it as easy as I try to be: I-am-dancing. Practicing my dance moves, to be exact. Judging by your weak visual of seeing a person move their body in a rhythm pattern. ❞ He slightly rubs underneath his nose before continuing.

Tch... look, my apologies. Not that I care for a minute but, understand that sometimes my wording can be blunt, as long as you don't take it serious to the heart then, I guess we're cool. So, answer this--- are you interested in learning more from me or are you here to waste time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:47 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor patiently listened to the person before him rant. "I’m not." he said calmly when the other said not to fault him for not noticing. But that was all he said as he listened as the other continued. "Yes, yes. I got that the first time, these ears aren’t just for show, they are really sensitive. I was just explaining why I came to you just now" he replied to the snipe about one ear in the other out. His voice was still calm though and he watched them as they continued. It might seem like nothing would vex the lapine. In truth, stuff did at times, but while he was quick to get goaded, he wasn’t an aggressive uncontainable projectile. As long as you didn’t threaten him or those he cared for directly. It at least looked like the other person noticed they were being a bit rough though, considering what they said and Oleandor smiled and nodded.

"I’ve seen and heard worse greetings than yours." he said, his voice light and cheerful. It looked like they were calming down a bit and, well, Oleandor couldn’t blame them for reacting. If he startled them when he spoke. Then that was on him. "I’m sorry if I startled you. That was not my intention. I was just curious." he said and listened to the other’s latter words. "Learn? You mean learning to dance?" he asked somewhat surprised, putting his arms up a bit half shrugging from surprise though soon after his posture changed to a totally at ease one as he thought about it. "That would be fun actually. I know all about Martial Arts but I have never learned to dance. I would love to learn some moves. My name is Oleandor." he replied happily and his ears perked once more in excitement. He had This would be fun!

User Image

[With : New face] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

Nyanianda

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:14 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[ Beach ]- COMPANY-[ A stranger with long ears ]

- OUTFIT-[ Indoor Attire ]- THOUGHTS-[Slightly Annoyed]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hmpf! ❞ His lips formed a pout from his answer, basically saying "good" or "alright" in his language, glad that he took his idea. Before starting, Hikaru suddenly started looming around the bunny boy, eyeing him up and down, without asking -- just grabbing his arms to straighten them out eyeing how his form look close-up then lets go. ❝ Tachibana. Tachibana Hikaru. Now--- to get started. Dancing is art. Dancing comes in any form including martial art because that's art as well. Since we're on sand, I'm not risking brushing this stupid sand off my s**t--- I would rather be doing that during summer, you're gonna follow my pace slowly first then in normal pace. So, watch me first, got it? ❞ He stated, taking out his phone to select the music of his choice. A easy and short one.

Once the music started, the blue eyed was already in motion; his eyes focusing out all-while eyeing Oleandor letting him know to keep his sights on the movements, rhythm and flow he was presenting.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:11 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oleandor tilted his head a bit, not sure if that sound was a good or bad one. They sure didn’t get off on the right foot here did they? It seemed like it wasn’t a terrible thing however as soon the other male stepped closer to Oleandor and started to size him up all around. The lapine blinked in surprise but he stayed where he was as he waited for the other to finish, even when they grabbed his arms and stretched them out. It was weird, but nothing threatening. As it turned out, that was just what the man needed. Oleandor smiled when they finished and introduced themselves as well.

"Nice to meet you, Hikaru." he said but then fell silent as Hikaru started his explanation about dance. It was good to hear it was kind of like martial arts when it came to art. If that was the case, then the bunny had a small advantage from the start. The lapine nodded when they told him to watch their movements. He did agree to learn after all and while Hikaru was teaching, Oleandor would just listen and follow. That was the only respectful and right thing to do. The young man moved his arms behind his back, one hand around the other arm as he watched the man show the moves to start with, before adjusting the rhythm to show Oleandor the way the actual dance had to go. All the while, he didn’t speak, just watched as Hikaru moved. It was quite interesting, though the bunny himself didn’t really mind getting dirty when he was working or playing outside really. That was what showers and baths were for.

User Image
    [Where : Soleil Beach] xxx

[With : Hikaru] xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"

Nyanianda

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:48 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:26 pm
User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Given the information she had been the other day, to say that Freya's heart was in scrambles, and her mind even more so was an understatement. Come to find out the man who she held a fancy towards was actually with another woman. And it wasn't like it was recent or new. He'd been with that beautiful woman long before she came around. Sighing and laying back on the cold sand, the temperature almost comforting to her, she stared up at the sky, her pale blue eyes trying to seek answers there.
She had moped at home after her meeting with Akane and couldn't stand the feel of her house anymore. It was almost as if the walls were accusing her of being a terrible person for being the other woman. She just had to get out. But being outside wasn't helping like it normally did. This was why she didn't like getting involved with people. Whether they wanted to skin her alive or just mess around with her, it never seemed like a good thing when she got involved with another person. Her tail swished back and forth in the sand next to her as she laid her hands out at her sides. Spreading her fingers in the sands, playing with it absentmindedly, she sighed before sitting up slowly. Not only was all of this confusing enough, but she had effectively blocked John from reaching out to her. He seemed to know something was the matter and tried to get ahold of her. Many times a day. But she wasn't having it. She couldn't bring herself to face him. Not because she was afraid of seeing her upset. Oh no, she wasn't like other women who'd break down in front of the one who hurt them. Freya simple didn't trust herself not to take matters into her own hands and get her own justice. But she hoped Akane could set up a meeting for her and the woman John is with. Vitessa.
Remembering the picture Akane had showed her, Freya couldn't help but sigh lightly, confused as to why John would betray such a woman. She was beautiful to boot, and likely had just as charming personality as her face showed. Groaning, she sat up abruptly, scrubbing her hands down her thighs to wipe away the sand that stuck to her. "She's going to hate me for something I didn't mean to do..." More concerned about how Vitessa would feel about her, she just didn't care about how things proceeded with John. Honestly, if she never saw him again, she would be sad, but she'd likely feel some semblance of peace in her.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Unsettled][☀:Location][The Beach] [☂:I'm with][Herself -] [✖:O.O.C.][.Oh how I am terrible at starting posts...][✭Money:][500]

l SHEM l

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:22 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He had a swell time with Damen yesterday. It's a good thing that he made friends with a kind person like Damen. The man was a Demon but he bahaved like an angel. A very rich and hospitable man. Damen deserved better. Too bad things didn't go well with his relationship with Mark, who left Soleil for a couple of weeks ago. I guess you can't have everything. John already know he can't have everything. Though, he may be ambitious but he keeps himself in check to not pass the limits of teachings his dear mother taught him.

"Dausha?.. " John called out one of his loyal maids as he wore his coats, tucking its fine fabric on the folds and corners as he faced himself infront of a wall mirror in one of his halls inside his home.

"Yes, Mister King?" Dausha snappily responds. Her poise unbendable and well-uniformed with the rest of the loyal maids. "Would you care to have a walk with me. Somewhere.. um... quiet or maybe somewhere that may distract me?" Requested John. "Hmm? What troubles you, Mister King?" Dausha quickly asked in return with a worried tone. She wanted to touch her master's forehead to check if he was sick or something, but John motioned his hand and said, "I'm fine. Well... --physically." He was hesitant to finish his response, and John continued to walk into the halls of his house and Dausha followed in a few seconds as she pondered what was bothering John, her master.

"May I suggest the beach, sir? I always love the sight of the beach, and the horizon beyond the waters! It makes me feel relaxed. Maybe it'll help clear up whatever is bothering you, Mister King?" She suggested. "The beach?.. John echoed those words as a flash of memory replayed that time where he watched the sunrise when Vitessa was still around. ....maybe." John weakly replied. There was a string of sadness lingering from his response. Dausha furrowed her brows, guessing that this could be about a woman. Probably Miss Vitessa Cortes or a certain someone?

By the time John reached to his garage to pick a vehicle to use for his self loathing, he finally spoke about what was troubling him to Dausha. "Dausha... I never speak or share personal things to anyone, do you know that?" John said with as his eyes darted sharply to Dausha, almost intimidating his loyal servant ... "Y-yes. I-- .. umm.. 'We' are aware of that, Mister King." John would keep his cold gaze at Dausha for a solid three seconds before shifting his gaze to his vehicle, opening the door for the passenger seat for Dausha to enter.

At the moment John sits on his seat, closing the door and starting the vehicle's engine, he released a long and heavy sigh. Dausha payed attention to John as she was prepared to whatever his master's needs. No matter what, even if it costs her dignity or even her very life, she was ready for it.

"I.... feel.. guilty. I feel sad. I feel like I want to... disappear." John said with a heavy tone. "But.. you know I can't do that, right? I have to be there.. for the Blacklist."

Dausha became teary-eyed as she felt the oportunity and the honor to hear her master's personal bounds. She knows and the rest of the loyal maids, that being in John's shoes is no easy task. "Yes Mister King. "I made the Blacklist, and I will die with the Blacklist." That's what you said a long time ago." ...

John would then drive the vehicle to the Soleil City proper.

"Do you think Vitessa hates me? What if karma finally pours its justice on me? .. And now I can't contact Freya. Going to her (Freya) house would be too much as well. -- Give ladies their space. -- That's what my mother would alway say." John said while they zoomed into the city highway and almost ignored the red lights.
                                                          "So this is indeed about a woman! Miss Vitessa Cortes?? --and Miss Freya!?" Dausha confirms as she keeps listening to John. There were not much helpful details as John spilt his feelings out.

"Mister King, um. Can you please tell me what exactly happened?" asked Dausha. She wanted to know the whole picture from all the pieces of the puzzle she heared just a few minutes ago.

Stopping at a red light, John sighed and shifted the gear to Neautral before he pulled the emergency brake, thus, before sharing his story.

"After the events that pulled Vitessa into trouble, I still felt guilty. And I was beginning to think that she might dump me. I don't even know if she would love a man like me for the rest of her life. The consequence of being my partner is-- I don't even want to mention the word for it. And I think she already left me, Because I can't even contact her personal number anymore. So I didn't bother texting or sending her an email after my countless attempts of calling her."
                                                          "From that point, I can't help but to loath on myself. I wanted to move on and desired to try living... normally. But I guess I cannot obtain that. I tried to spend time more with Freya. I like her, but I don't want to ruin a friendship by courting her. I'm also afraid that she might get in trouble like what happened to Vitessa. I can't bear see or even know that the ladies I fancy would be dragged into trouble just because of my name alone."
                                                          "Did Freya find out that I had a relationship with Vitessa? But that relationship was not even that certain. I don't know why she suddenly went black. I can't contact her the day after the Winter Ball. ---"

*TAP! *TAP! *TAP!

The tapping noise disturbed John, cutting his mood. He turned his head to check who tapped the glass of his vehivle's driver seat door.

"HEY, a*****e! THE LIGHT IS GREEN! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

It took five seconds for John to respond. It was quite from the outside of his vehicle. The angered man who tapped the windowshield grew impatient. The man was about to yell again, but John rolled the window down revieling his face, wearing a pair of sun glasses with a silencer attached pistol pointing at man's face. "Wha-- !!!???"

"Good morning, did I upset you? ... I am very sorry. But if you kindly say that 'word' again, the bullet in this gun will pass through your skull. --- Now, if you leave me alone. I would be "happy" to move on in peace. ----Thank you." The man slowly backed off as John's vehicle zoomed forth, now heading to Lune Beach

Arriving at Lune Beach, John walked along the sea shore, not minding the sand dunes and bits that might find their way inside his leather shoes. Dausha would then follow him a few feet away while holding and emergency umbrella just in case if it rains or the sun could strike down its heat, she can shelter her master.

"Is that.. . . Freya???" John would first notice the pattern of the fur. It's impossible to misidentify that the person lying on the sands of this beach is not Freya Astotle.
                                                          At first he was excited to finally see her. But then again, he felt nervous, recalling what his mother told him to "Give ladies some space." If Freya intends to avoid him, there is no reason to persue her anymore. However, part of John wanted to know why Freya cannot be contacted anymore. Was this karma? There are many possible reasons, really.

He was a few meters away from Freya's perhipheral vision. Maybe she could only notice him if he might make an unneccesary noise that may, unfortunately, catch her attention.

John wanted to turn around. Do a U-turn, if you will.

Alas, he bumped into Dausha, who was also distracted by the sea, of which she also admires to gaze upon. OOF!!

"OOF, Ow!" She cried, after falling to the sand.
                                                          "Dausha! I'm sorry!" John exclaimed as he tried to help her up. The comotion was loud enough to catch the ears of the huntress, Freya.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

NPC Accompaniment: Dausha (Loyal Combat Maid)
                                                          User Image

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Beach side, Lune Beach
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Dausha, his loyal maid, and Freya Astotle
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "Wealth is nothing without Love''

ooc: _

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

_

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out