Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image

►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

The meowing continued to stream from Maribel's lips in an increasing fashion almost as if she were panting. She was not realizing what was going on until finally she realized that her legs began to lightly tread in place and her nose perked up once again at the smell that had caught her nose earlier. However, this time it was unmistakable to her. That sweet scent was coming from the bounty hunter in a tantalizing manner that drew on the cat's primal desires. In this moment, Mare understood exactly what was going on with her. The meowing and treading could only mean one thing for her.

The only thing that finally stopped her legs from moving was being asked if she needed to say anything. For a moment she considering telling her about the "little problem" she had, but it was becoming obvious by the smell that it would not be the best news for either of them to know about. "No meow I'll just be meow leaving now meow," She took a firm grip of her plate in both hands to prevent her trembling hands from being seen. Just as she made it by the door she lost control of her mouth as her instincts kicked in, "I need you Athena!" She purred out before biting firmly down on her lips to keep other words in her mouth. After that she took off for her room to finish eating and firmly lock herself in her room. By now she knew it was time to haul up in the room. Now she had to protect Athena from her rage and her lust.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Slightly Aroused/Nervous Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:21 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All that meowing of Maribel's was making it merely impossible to concentrate on her own desires. It wasn't often that she had such carnal tendencies, but it was like life was telling her she couldn't even have that satisfaction given to her. Did this feline even understand the torture she was putting Athena through by just standing there. "Please leave! Please leave!" was the only thing going through her mind right then and there. She just wanted to be treated for once in this time in her life.

Much to her joy, it seemed her patience was going to be rewarded as she heard the meowing hybrid announcing her leave. "Yes! Please go!" her mind cheered as she laid there quietly, as her hand was slowly moving around and brushing up against her thighs. She admired the adorable kitten, but right now, that cat couldn't offer her the love she needed right now. Once again, that cat managed to fool her again with the last words out of her mouth, as she cried out for Athena. It put her in a trance and stopped the bounty hunter's hand from it's movements. "What!?" She exclaimed as she sat up in shock at the words. She turned to look at the cat, but she was long gone off to her room probably.

Athena reached over for a tank top hanging on her desk chair as she went after Maribel. It seemed like she was going after the cat everywhere on the ship today as she trailed behind. As she made her way down the corridor to Mare's room, she watched as the door closed behind her. She tried opening the door only to get the "incorrect code" flashing across the screen again.Not having it this time around, she pulled out a master keycard from her pants pocket and swiped it before a clicking could be heard from the door. It slid open and there she found the redhead, which she immediately walked up to. "Maribel. . .do you. . .really mean that?" She questioned as she touched her own shoulder. Her eye jutted across the room before slowly going back to meet eyes with Mare's. "I mean I don't mind. If you really think there's nothing wrong with me. I'm okay with that! I could. . .uh. . .really use that right about now." She said with a bashful smile as she brushed her hair back.

☾ Location ::Lagunas Galaxy▶ The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Embarassed/ Hot/ Delighted
☾ Company::Maribel
☪ Wearing:: Black tank top and dark grey pants.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

Maribel had made it back to her room in enough time to set her plate down on the nightstand sitting just behind her bed. She had flopped down and pulled her legs up against her body. Her face rested up against her legs as she tried to muffle the constant meows that spewed from her lips and wrapped her arms firmly around her legs to keep them from moving about too much. "How could I forget how close I was to this time?" She thought repeatedly in heated debate with herself at all her foolishness that she was displaying in just this one simple day. To think, after today she was hoping to close up the restaurant for a few days to manage her feline hormones to ensure she would not fall into any awkward situations with her customers. Then it fully dawned on her, she had just told an obviously hot Athena that she wanted, no, needed her to curb the carnal desires that both of them were obviously exhibiting. "Stupid Stupid Stupid!" Mare started to lightly hit her head on her thighs until at last the meowing ceased fire long enough for her to hear the door start to creek open.

"No! No! No! Please don't come in. If you do I might take you." Maribel admitted that it was a possibility as she fought off the urge to ready herself for the moment that Athena fully approached her. She looked up from her knees to find the intense eyes of the bounty hunter. More than that, she looked into another female's hopeful eyes that the call Mare had made would be fulfilled. What could she do? Athena was so close and her smell was tantalizing, however Maribel knew her full dislike for this woman was keeping her feline nature at bay. "I... I... can you sit down for a moment." She said quietly before scooting over enough for Athena to sit down on the bed if she wished.

"Guess you're getting to learn a lot about me today," She started to squirm about uncomfortably, doing her best to avoid looking at or even smelling Athena so she could make it through the explanation. "Because of my feline DNA I get to experience...um feline habits. The claws and fangs are some of them. My umm," She cleared her throat and started to blush bright red before continuing, "My sense of smell. And the biggest is... I umm..." Her voice started to trail off into a whisper as her voice came out, "I go into heat. And when I do I just want to be satisfied and have no particular care as long as it happens. That call for you...it was just my animal instincts kicking in. Usually when I get like this I lock myself away. So for the sake of both of us. I need to be locked in this room or away from you for the next few days. And no matter how much I beg and call, you must not let me out or let yourself in." She fully confessed before looking apologetically at Athena. In truth, the last thing Maribel herself wanted was to have any intimate relations with the bounty hunter.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Slightly Aroused/Nervous/Ashamed Company: Athena Wearing: A skin tight tank and a red coat and black pants

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:16 pm

There was a tad bit of hope that her shipmate was being serious here as she took a seat down on the bed despite the look of confusion on her face. Not for just the satisfaction, but that somebody was looking at her with interest again that she also had a certain amount of feelings for. It had been so long since someone had said those words to her and she really needed to hear that to help her feel that there wasn't a problem with her. That she didn't have some sort of flaw that drew other's away from her. Sadly none of the news she was about to receive was going to give her a boost in self-esteem. Only damage the vessel that was her soul even more than it had already taken so far in her life.

As Maribel explained herself and her problems, Athena could feel her heart churn as she put the pieces together. Mare's body was just going through instincts and that she would rather be alone than be in need of the captain for this kind of problem. "There was no interest or feeling for you.", is what she was trying to get across. Or at least this was how the bounty hunter interpreted it as she clenched the feline's bed sheets. What a punch in the stomach.

"Oh. . .I see. It's just instinct, nothing else." Her eye's gaze fell to the bedroom floor as she put her head down in shame. She zoned out towards the remainder of Mare's demand, but covered it up with fast nods of the head so she could try to get out as soon as possible. "Is she saying that she doesn't like how I look? What's so wrong with me?" the bounty hunter wondered. All she could remember was how the cat had looked at her lately. Mainly how attentive she had been to Athena's body while aboard the ship. "It's these scars isn't it?" Dorne's clenched hand trailed up her scar-riddled arm as if trying to hide them at that thought. Was it because her body looked unattractive with all the damage she'd managed to take over the years? Were these disfigurements the reason Ashara left as well? She did give herself up to her the night before the alien had left her. But she'd always reassured Athena that she liked how she looked despite the scars. So what exactly was wrong with her that no one wanted her?

She bit down on her lips in frustration trying to conceal the frown that was forming across her blushing face. Those nods slowly became shakes of disbelief as she sat their unresponsive for a moment to Maribel. "Please stop looking at me like that!", she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and looked away shamefully from the stare. She wanted to be as far away as possible from this woman that was bringing her all this discomfort and confusion today. She clamped her other hand over her mouth before rising up off the bed and making her way to the entryway to the corridor. She stopped outside of the entrance, "I'm. . .going to call it a night here. Enjoy your stay." Without even looking back, she hit the keypad and closed the door behind her.

As soon as she was hidden, she could feel herself choking up and holding back tears under the lighting of the corridor. She strode off down the hallway to her room with muffled sniffles and coughs in defeat. This was going down as the worst part of her day. Maribel wasn't going to be the only one locked up in her room for a couple of days. That cat was only becoming emotional damage for the bounty hunter that she couldn't patch up at the moment. Athena was going to need her own time to herself for awhile to recover after that embarrassing moment.

☾ Location ::Lagunas Galaxy▶ The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Embarassed/ Rejected
☾ Company:: None
☪ Wearing:: Black tank top and dark grey pants.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image

To the relief of the feline hybrid, it appeared that Athena had grasped all that was being said to her. This time was not going to be a very easy one since she did not have her usual items to keep herself occupied. Once Maribel was done explaining the situation, she turned to Athena to see what she had to say about all of this. To the continued increase of relief, she found that there was nothing to be said about the entire situation from the bounty hunter that showed; well not the entire situation. In the back of her mind, Mare sensed a sadness in the Athena that could not be pinned down at this moment. The heat drive only wanted her to call the bounty hunter back for her own personal gains. If Athena got anything out of it then it would not matter to her in the slightest. Just before the two fully parted ways, Mare replied, "Have a pleasant night and thank you." However, the words seemed lost as the door slammed down and sealed tightly, thus sealing the rift that was growing between them.

She hoisted herself off the bed to prepare for the night with a new peace despite the crazy situation she was in. Even the irritating and persistent meows and purrs spewing from her throat seemed to grow ever distant with every passing second. She moved to her bag of clothing sitting up against the night stand before pulling out a simple green tank that she could sleep in for the night. As she pulled it out she felt a smooth surface brush against her fingers until the object presented itself with the last bit of her tank. It was the picture she had taken of her first day at the restaurant that was no longer under her care. For a moment, she felt a huge pang of heartache strike with every pump of her beating heart. But, after awhile of staring at it she started to smile. The thought of rebuilding and improving her place brought a new sense of purpose to the journey that she was now on.

After placing the picture on top of the nightstand, she quickly pulled of her pants, jacket, and top before removing her bra. Before things got too cool, she pulled on her green tank then climbed into bed. The rest of her meal tasted better than she originally thought it would. Once it was complete, she stayed up for about an hour or so thinking about what she wanted to do with the new restaurant and to let her food get a chance to digest. It did not take her long to fall asleep with a full belly and a tired body.

Location:The Cardinal > Her Room Feeling: Relieved Company: Athena Wearing: A loose green tank top and a pair of black hipster panties

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:55 pm

A week had strolled by since the extermination of Ikor and the arrival of Maribel aboard the Cardinal. To Athena, it felt as if nothing really changed while she laid there in bed moping. She laid there gazing up into the sky view window over top her bed and gazed out into space. She caught every of the Atoll Nebula they strolled through with the teal particles of the space cloud. It was fascinating, but the shade of blue that enhanced her room reminded her of what mood she was in thanks to the previous week. She rolled over, face-first, into her pillow to avoid the now unpleasant view.

Ever since the Hybrid rejected the blonde and locked herself in her chambers, Athena had retreated back to her own shell as well. She had spent the whole night sobbing herself to sleep as if it was some brief and bittersweet summary of her love life being replayed for her. It was like that for the next couple of days, before she slowly made her way out to do her regular conditioning routines and check-ups on the Cardinal. Other than that, she just laid in bed and star-gazed while contemplating everything about her life. She left searching for a mission up to Ad with only the requirements being that she was able to shoot or beat the living snot out of someone. The AI knew what the bounty hunter usually had in mind which is why they were making there way towards Lumio.

Thermologically, the planet was composed of a molten core with a rocky mantle and a silicate rock crust. The first settlers found it to be doable for civilization at first, but slowly lost confidence as Lumios' regular tectonic shifts and eruptions ruined the first colonies. It wasn't until the Paradisia Corporation came to Lumios that it slowly became a place of inhabitance. Thanks to the Corporation's recources and desire to advertise, the entire surface of the planet is now covered by sprawling floating miles-high skyscrapers and cities. Lumian skyscrapers dwarf all the original natural features, including mountains, as well as lava pools which once covered a large portion of surface. Areas of Galactic City are broken up into levels, megablocks, blocks, and subblocks. Lumio itself is divided into quadrants, which are divided into zones. Walkways and elevators run between the buildings, creating a graceful, interconnected web allowing for complex travel that is easy to maneuver through. Through the web rose the intense heat of the lava pools with a luminous light through the cracks of segmented building.

Despite the appealing surface of the top floors, this world was a utopia for scoundrels and smugglers. The upper layers consisted of spaceports and apartments, while the bottom part belonged to the blackmarket and criminals. A goldmine for the most advanced technology, numerous establishments for entertainment, and catering to a myriad of alien species. The Presidents and Ceo's of Lumios' many businesses are a very competitive bunch of people who always looked for an opportunity to take full reign of everything running on and off around the glob. Paradisia being the hotspot of corruption and control over the whole planet for decades, which was why they were looking for a mercenary like Athena.

"Athena ?" Ad chimed in from in the flight deck. "Whaaaaat?", the woman muffled through her pillow. "We're almost to Lumios. . .I'd advise you to go and throw on some pants pretty soon. The CEO's secretary made it very clear with us that the sooner we get what they want the better. Paradisio is looking to sweep some important data to a big project from one of their smaller rivals threatening it will take the market by surprise. From what it sounds like, CEO's don't like to have a gun waved at them like that. If we can get that data, they promised a big sum of credits for our assistance." There was a silence as Ad waited for a reply. "Athena, are you listening?" Little did the Intelligence know Athena was laying there mocking it with her hand as if it were yapping away. "Athena you didn't expect Maribel to actually perform an act of sex with you, correct? You did meet just under 24 hours."

The woman blushed as she was lectured before rising up out of the bed. Why did he have to say it like she was stupid for hoping that was the case? She pinched her forehead "Ad. . .It's not that. I was just looking more for her to. . ." The room went quiet for a sudden before she looked to change the subject. "Prepare for landing. I'll go find some pants." She wasn't going to confess to Ad that she was just feeling lonely.This bot sometimes knew when he was spot-on when he made a diagnosis and would passively rub it in her face when correct. Which absolutely annoyed the living hell out of her competitive personality.

Ad's voice rang throughout the Cardinal as it made the announcement of their descent onto Lumios. Now landing in Quadrant 7 of Lumios. Landing zone will be Dock 718. Prepare for landing." He notified as they made the decline down into the home of hidden malice.

☾ Location ::Lumios▶Quadrant 7▶Dock 718▶ The Cardinal
☪ Feeling :: Down/Pantsless
☾ Company::Ad
☪ Wearing:: A grey tank top/ Black-laced boy shorts  

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image

It had been such a long time since Maribel had set foot in this kitchen to prepare a meal for both her and Athena to enjoy at the same time while they are out on the mission Athena found. The time the hybrid had spent in her room was an exhausting one in more than one way. She had prepared minimal meals to keep from wanting to get to Athena or being caught in a compromising position around the ship. There was one instance in the hallway for a brief period of time and she thought she heard something speak out about the noise in the corridor as if to warn Athena. After that time, Maribel found herself remaining in her locked room without leaving for more than a quick trip to the bathroom and a morsel of food.

The past day she had been working in the kitchen to organize everything to her liking and a chance for a faster pace of cooking. Mare had prepared a few freshly made sub sandwiches and a few fresh salads to keep their health up. Just as she completed their meals she heard the confirmation of their landing on Lumios. She made her way quickly to the bridge with a very tired expression on her face. This was the first time that the two of them would see each other after the past week.

Location:The Cardinal > The Kitchen > Pantry Feeling: Slightly Worn Out Company: Athena Wearing: A loose pinstripe vest, white dress shirt, black dress pants and a pair of black heels

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Searching about her room, Athena looked for her favorite pair of skinny jeans to go wondering about in. For missions where she needed to sneak about, her armor was too loud and suspicious to walk around in. It was easier to just throw on a battery-charged shield-generator and some clothes than move about in her heavy suit. She needed to be somewhat prepared in case a fight broke out here on Lumios. Who knows what some of the bottom dwellers or prestige guards that corporations buy might have under their sleeves. Some of these thugs and scavengers maybe dumb as moon rocks, but one wrong move and she could be flat-lining earlier that she expected.

Unable to find her pants in her own room, she took a step outside of it to look in the bridge. She usually loved to strip in their whenever she was feeling too lazy to leave the captain's seat or when it was just too damn hot. As she left the bedroom, she caught sight of Maribel making her way down the hallway for the first time this week. There was an uneasy feeling of joy and upset inside her that really didn't want the cat to be around her, but she couldn't just ignore her only passenger aboard her ship. Interaction was the only thing she would have to put up with when the cat was around, if she she didn't look at the cat it would be easier to move along with her day. "Look who finally came out to see the light of day!? You look like you haven't slept in days or perhaps that's just from not. . .you know. . servicing yourself. Or maybe you did! Who knows!" She poked her head into the bridge and looked about for her skinnies. "Not here either. . ." She pondered as she scanned the area as she leaned naively showing off the heart shape figure that was her bum. "Say on your way over here, you didn't happen to notice a pair of black jeans laying around in the hallway did you? Sometimes I drop my laundry down the corridors because I know it's not going to go anywhere and it'll still be there when I get back."

☪ Feeling :: Pantsless
☾ Company::Mare
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image

As Maribel waited for the arrival of Athena, she walked around the bridge to take in some of the sights of the stars and the planet they had arrived on. It had really been a long time since the hybrid had traveled across the vast reaches of space that enveloped Lumios. The last week spent in her room was a dull and view less sight as she had taken to remaining in the dark hoping, praying that she could simply fall into a sweet slumber that lasted until her heat was over. Thankfully she was pleased with the view and the welcomed thoughts that she would not be in heat for, what she hoped, would not be for another 24 days or maybe longer. The hybrid had a hard time pinning down which day it would arrive as her human and animal DNA fought for supremacy over her bodily functions. Still, Mare felt assured that nothing would happen until the 20 day mark hit.

Before Mare made it fully around the bridge, she heard the comments coming from Athena about her activities and lack of appearance over the week. She knew she could say the same about the bounty hunter, but honestly, Mare knew that was part of her own request to keep from making a regrettable decision. For a moment, her tired eyes refused to bring the bounty hunter fully into focus. It took a bit of squinting to finally realize that the short black marks on Athena was her undergarments. She looked up at Athena with half opened eyes and tired voice before uttering, "You have an issue with being fully clothed, don't you?" By now she was beyond any desires to have relations with anyone to the point that actually see another in their undergarments or without clothes at all annoyed her. "I have not seen your pants, but I suggest you do find them." She finished off before returning to the entrance of the bridge where their food rested on a nearby empty panel. Just as she felt herself relaxing a bit she could hear the same voice that she had only heard moments ago and during the week prior while she was out in the hall. "I'm sensing your pants are in the northeast hall by the kitchen. Additionally my sensors picked up a few days ago that between 4 pm and 5 pm there was a sudden influx in Maribel's heart rate and breathing with what sounded like strained breathing and noises that continued until 5:02 pm. Searches indicate that the hybrid might be deathly ill or had experienced sexual arousal. Further examination will be needed." Ad finished up before falling silent to perform a scan on Mare, who was frozen in place realizing what had happened. "She can't possibly have an AI in here." She thought to herself as her face flushed over and her cheeks reddened at having been caught.

Location:The Cardinal > Bridge Feeling: Slightly Worn Out/ Very Embarrassed Company: Athena & Ad Wearing: A loose pinstripe vest, white dress shirt, black dress pants and a pair of black heels

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:53 pm

"So that's where I left them! Thanks Ad- wait did he just say that you were flicking the bean while you were in your room?" Athena asked curiously as she turned around to look at the cat. To much of her surprise, their Maribel was flustered as could be to ratted out to her bedroom activities she had partaken in. The room went silent as they both just awkwardly stood there before the widest grin overcame the bounty hunter's flustering face. So many amusing things came to mind as she imagined what was going on when she hadn't paid attention. To think what the cat would be so bold to get off on her first week aboard the Cardinal was humorous and arousing. It wasn't too soon after that she broke out in laughter at the woman for looking so in disbelief at what had just happened. "Ad! I think you're good buddy! I think she just snitched on herself by the looks of it!" She cried in joy as she took a seat down on the floor for her own sake.

"You totally did, didn't you!? For crying out loud! This is priceless! I'm so glad to hear that you got to satisfying yourself with all that time you had on your hands! Of course, your hands must have been busy somewhere else to pay attention to the time! Oh my stomach hurts- my head feels a lil' dizzy. Do you feel dizzy!? " She laughed as she laid there on the floor with a hand over her stomach. Her eyes were on the ceiling as she let out short bursts of laughter as they trailed over to the kitten still in shock. "Ad, we've had some memorable moments, but THAT has to be the greatest of all time right there I just got my credits worth for buying you with that intel you spewed right there, you loveable little AI. Can't wait to check the black box for that recording." She explained as she walked over to Ad's flash port and pulled out his drive. She then placed it back into her headset and then placed it into her ear. "Connected." Ad's voice once again could be heard speaking into her ear.

As she turned and made her way out of the bridge to go get her pants, she gave a pat on Maribel's back. "Don't look so ashamed of it, cupcake! Everyone does it from time to time. Even I'm guilty of letting off some steam. Now to go find those pants!" She said in amusement as she wondered off through the bridge's door on her quest for clothes. Despite trying to comfort the cat a few seconds ago, she couldn't help but tease Maribel some more over the matter. "So Ad! What does your scanner say!? Was she really going at it!?" She blurted out for the cat to hear before power-walking down the hallway.

☪ Feeling ::Pantsless/ Amused
☾ Company::Mare & Ad
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:10 pm
User Image

This was starting to become intolerable. Not only was Athena laughing her brains out, but she had also hidden the fact that there was an AI even on this ship that could monitor her every move through vitals or just sensing a change in the ship. How dare she keep such things hidden from someone that was supposed to be a welcoming hostess and shipmate to Mare? Not only had she hidden this fact from Mare, but now she was laughing about and enjoying that she would be able to hear every second of it via a drive given by the AI. There was something about this time though. Maribel did not want to simply attack Athena physically as she did before. No this time, she was going to make Athena feel as bad as she was right now.

Just after the bounty hunter made her last biting comment, Maribel followed after her with a dull expression on her face. "Enjoy that recording because it's the closest thing you will ever get to not being alone." She stepped closer to the bounty hunter until they were standing directly in front of each other with only a few breaths distance between the two of them. Her eyes locked onto Athena as her cat's pupils began to show. "At the end of the day. I might have gone off to enjoy myself, but you ran when I called. You came looking for someone to give you something you can't have. And you'll never have it with me or anyone else. So please enjoy the fact that the closet you will get to hearing a woman in pleasure and the saddest part is," Maribel made sure to lean in close so her lips just barely brushed against her ear as she whispered in a cold tone, "Using me thinking about someone else to get your jollies shows just how lonely and pathetic you really are. So please enjoy." With that she walked away without giving Athena the chance to respond to her final words. At this point, Maribel shut down and would refuse to speak or give Athena any expression beyond the bland tired one she had plastered on her face before.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Angry Company: Athena & Ad Wearing: A loose pinstripe vest, white dress shirt, black dress pants and a pair of black heels

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:12 am

Despite Athena joking and laughing about what just happened, she was just as surprised that Ad would do something like that. Never had the AI done a scan on somebody aboard the ship besides her, but there was really never anyone else on the Cardinal besides her. Maybe it would be better to lower Ad's scanning frequencies while while he was linked to the ship's systems. She could understand how invading it felt whenever Ad did it out of the blue, but still it was pretty damn funny to see it happen to someone else besides herself this time.

Just as she was making the turn around the corner, she was cut off by what looked to be a pissed-off Maribel. That dulled expression and the fact that she was only inches away with her was more agitating than comforting. Before Athena could even ask what was wrong, she was suddenly berated by the cat about the recording. "What're you talking about, Miss Derson?" She asked with a raised brow of confusion. Was the hybrid talking about the bridge recording from just a moment ago?What did that have to do with her being alone? As if she wasn't already confused enough as is, the hybrid decided it was right to just scorn her for how desperate the bounty hunter appeared to be on the night of Maribel's heat cycle.

She leered the woman down for giving such a harsh blow to the stomach like that. Like she didn't have enough insecurities as is and now she was blatantly being told that nobody wanted her. She was not going to just stand there and be insulted like that. "Hey, don't get mad at me just because you got caught playing with yourself one time! I didn't know Ad was picking up on your vitals anymore than you did." She was forced to follow behind the hussy as her pants were in the same direction they were walking. "Besides, don't act like you were so damn secret about it. No matter where I was at on this ship, I could hear your obnoxious meowing echoing through the halls like you were just begging for it anyways. You act like nobody would've known you were going at it when you actually shut up for the first time in days when it's not sleeping hours. I know it's nice to go at a nice slow pace when you're by yourself, but how about next time you just kind of pick up the pace a bit so my AI doesn't pick up on the sudden noise frequencies!?" She suggested as she spotted the black pair of skinny jeans on the floor and picked them up.

"Anyways, get ready to leave." She stated as she slipped into her pants, "Lumios has a little bit of a hijacking problem in the ports since people are always looking for scrap metal and other stuff to sell. So I'm locking up the Cardinal while I'm out on the mission." She made her way over to the steps leading to the lower deck to pick out some guns from the armory that would be suitable for the job. "It sounds like you need some fresh air after being crammed in your room for so long anyways, Miss Derson. Maybe we can stop and get you a toy from the pet store. . or maybe from one of the adult stores."

☪ Feeling :: Hurt/Confused
☾ Company::Ad & Maribel
☪ Wearing:: A grey tank top and black skinny jeans.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image

Mare remained absolutely silent during the slew of Athena's returned fire and spite. Unfortunately, the hybrid wanted to remain in the apathy that had gripped her heart and mind ever since Ad spoke out about her actions. She wanted to tell off the bounty hunter so badly for hiding something like that from her and then blaming her for doing something private away from others only to be monitored by an AI that would report the findings to Athena.

Once the conversation was over, Maribel returned to the bridge to gather up the basket of food that she had prepared for them. In a moment of silent rage, she pulled out Athena's half of the food and tossed it into a nearby trash chute without giving an inkling of a second thought. "Enjoy starving." She thought before heading out of the ship to get this mission over with.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Mute/Bored Company: Athena & Ad Wearing: A loose pinstripe vest, white dress shirt, black dress pants and a pair of black heels

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Coming out from the Cardinal, was a fully clothed Athena with weapons strapped up to her. With a vibroknife strapped to her leg and a pistol holstered on both sides of her hip, the bounty hunter looked ready for any scuffle that came without warning. Armor wise; she had on her shield generator and an advanced armor-mesh hiding underneath her clothes. One of the most eye-grabbing objects on her was the rolled up piece of linen cloth strapped to her back. It definitely wasn't the BAMF that was coming along with her this time as this item was fading in and out of a orange glow as if it was kindling a fire underneath the fabric

"Well I'm glad I didn't have to drag you out of the ship." Athena mumbled as she typed into the tech-brace strapped around her forearm. As she stepped off the boarding ramp, it slowly receded up into the Cardinal before sealing shut following with numerous sounds of clicks locking up every possible entrance into the ship. Nobody was going to get in or out of that ship while Athena was gone. If they stuck around too long in the dock area either Port security would escort them out or they would face the wrath of the bounty hunter's return.

"Alright then, first thing we gotta do is get some intel on the place we're breaking into. Luckily, I know an old bub of mine from the Legion that lives on Lumios. Maybe she can give up some good news that'll make this an easier job. You're over 21, right?" Athena asked Maribel as she made her way out the port exit and into the big city of lights and average hostility known as Quadrant 7.

☾ Location ::Lumios▶Quadrant 7
☪ Feeling :: Adventurous/ Hurt
☾ Company:: Ad & Maribel
☪ Wearing:: A grey tank, black skinny jeans, and a pair of black round-toe combat boots.
MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image

The hybrid soon was ready to break her vow of silence when several glints of lights caught her eyes in an almost hypnotizing manner. She turned to find a city bathed in light from so many sources that Maribel would hardly take them in to her liking. The filthiness of the city could not deter her eyes from the massive living being made stars. Maribel wondered how she had gone for so long without ever taking in the views of a city such as this. Her restaurant was only in a small city with buildings that hardly reached for the skies and space above. Her eyes only left the lights for a moment as the eye level view was less beautiful and more so put her out of place.

Maribel had assumed that because they were seeing the owners of a company would mean that their attire would need to match as such. However, the more people she viewed in shady meetings or desolate bars the more she realized this was true. In fact, Athena seemed to fit in with her clothing to a certain extent. She found herself moving closer to Athena as they walked for a sense of security. Her own skills as a fighter would be limited in this outfit and she was offered no weapon by the bounty hunter.

Location:The Cardinal Feeling: Mute/AmazedCompany: Athena & Ad (unaware of his presence at the moment) Wearing: A loose pinstripe vest, white dress shirt, black dress pants and a pair of black heels

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces