Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Edge vs CM Punk (Normal Match) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:23 am
Introducing First...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:25 am

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The PA system came to life with a man whispering "You think you know me?", and a metal instrumental was set off ("Metalingus" by Alter Bridge). The lights started working like fireworks.

You Think You Know Me
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all behind

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

I've been defeated and brought down
Dropped to my knees when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways

And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back
I'll fight to remain:

Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Fear will kill me, all I could be
Lift these sorrows
Let me breathe, could you set me free
Could you set me free

Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive.

The crowd would rise to their feet for the Rated-R Superstar, showing their appreciation for such a legend in the wrestling industry. Edge would come out from the waiting area and onto the stage. This was a man who was willing to put his own body in risk to be able to claim a victory, he was the Ultimate Opportunist, the people loved it; they loved everything he stood for. Edge inspected the sold-out crowd, smirking. He loved the attention, glory, and criticism that came with his job. Edge would stop his 'inspecting' and spread his legs before leaning over, then flailing his arms would throw up his Rock-n-Roll taunt after he had stiffened up.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Liliana Garcia: "Weighing in at 240 pounds, From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is the Rated-R Superstar! EDGE!"

The Pyro went off like flames in hell. Edge would then mockingly walk down the ramp before sprinting ahead in order to slide into the ring, laying there on his belly for a second staring at the crowd above the commentators, before taking off his hat exposing his freshly trimmed hair and retreating back to his feet. The crowd was pumped to see the Rated-R Superstar back in-action as his matches never seemed to disappoint. Edge climbed the nearest turnbuckle and once again displaying his trademarked pose. The crowd loved it, their volume was loud enough it could have been heard from 5 miles away the arena. Edge loved the energy the crowd was giving off tonight, as he threw his hat out to the fans. Edge hopped down from the turnbuckle and did the same thing on the ropes except he didn't pose he just used them like a springboard. Before taking off his jacket, handing it to the official. His theme died off and the titantron went blank without an expression given. Edge would check that his equipment was ready to go as well as himself. Edge was always ready though, whenever the oppertuinity was given he made sure he took advantage of it. That's who he was, an opportunist. But not any opportuinist he was the Ultimate Opportunist.

Bobby LashIey

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

CM Punk was backstage in his locker room getting ready, as he was in his street clothes, and didn't even get in gear yet. While the last match was going on, CM Punk started to get wrist tape, and started to stick it on hand and roll it around until it would land on his forearm. CM Punk then did the same for the other hand. CM Punk then took off his shoes that he wore before he came here. CM Punk would get his knee pad and scrolled it up to his knee, and then got another one and did the same for the other one. CM Punk started to boot on his wrestling boots, which were a size 15 boot. CM Punk got up and went into the fridge that was there and got a bottle of water and started to drink it. CM Punk was watching the pay-per-view from his own personal TV in his locker room. CM Punk then saw the winner and then smiled. Then suddenly, someone knocked on CM Punk's door, which caught the attention of Punk. CM Punk then stood up and then went over to the door and opened it, and saw the face of one of the producers. He then told Punk that his match was coming up next against his opponent CM Punk nodded, showing an agreement response. CM Punk closed the door after he had left, while CM Punk drank a ltitle bit more water and drank it, while he put the bottle down. CM Punk went out the door while he then walked backstage and started to embrace some superstars of their wins earlier tonight. Some also wished Punk good luck. CM Punk then walked to the gate where had lead to the entrance hall. CM Punk would walk through the hall, as CM Punk was then at the curtain, sitting down on a bench that was nearby. The crowd started to chant: "CM PUNK!" The crowd was tremendous. The crowd cheered, knowing CM Punk was in the match, and was one of the fan favorites of the show so far. The producers backstage then looked for CM Punk's entrance video and theme music to display on the arena, while they then found it. The crowd was silent, as suddenly, they then played CM Punk's entrance video and music as the crowd started to cheer!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

"LOOK IN MY EYES! WHAT DO YOU SEE? THE CULT OF PERSONALITY!"

User Image]

The Voice of The Lead Singer of Living Colour. Living Colour's one of smashing hits, "Cult of Personality", was copyrighted and given to CM Punk as his theme song, as it played throughout the whole arena. CM Punk came out wearing his white t-shirt with his own logo that was made by the TNW:R. CM Punk came out to a massive pop, while the crowd was blowing up, wearing their T-Shirts of CM Punk and holding up their signs waving it around. The arena was filled and sold out. CM Punk walked out through the curtain walking step by step. CM Punk looked around the arena and had a devious smile on his face. The people were sitting on their couches, sitting on their beds, sitting on their chairs, hobos sitting on their boxes, hobos watching this in their boxes. CM Punk then walked slowly to the right side of the stage, looking deep into the crowd. The crowds were facing Punk while they were screaming and yelling. The huge spotlight that was on top, moved to where Punk had moved when he was walking. CM Punk then walked way across the stage and walked to the left side of the stage to see the presence of the people who were in that section. CM Punk saw some cups, some shirts, and some food seeing they were ready to see the match itself. CM Punk then started to go to the middle of the stage, while CM Punk's body was facing front of the ring. CM Punk put his hands on his waist, and then smiled, and then sniffed. The cameras were zooming in, having CM Punk at every angle possible. CM Punk started to slowly get on his left knee, while everyone in the arena knew what was coming. CM Punk looked down on the stag e ground, and then had his right hand feel it. CM Punk lifted up his wrist and looked at it and had a huge surprised face. CM Punk had the side of his hands on his cheeks embracing his yell, while he then yelled ""IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIIME!" The crowd grew louder after he had said that. CM Punk stood back up to his feet, and punched the air swinging his body around, and started to spread his arms. The back of the T-Shirt had said "Best in the World" in white font, while the people were watching it. CM Punk started to walk down the ramp looking backward, and then turned his head up and looked at his titantron, looking at the entrance video highlights of his career. CM Punk turned around still having his arms spread. The crowd was still cheering, and started to chant again, "CM Punk!" CM Punk walked down the ramp still having a confident face, looking to go into this match. The announcer stood up from his chair and got a microphone, and put the microphone up towards his lips, and introduced CM Punk. "From Chicago Illinois, Weighing at 218 pounds, C..M..Punk! The crowd had then repeated for the announcer had said. CM Punk turned around when he was on the ramp and reached the end of the ramp. CM Punk looked around still shocked how many people were in attendance of seeing Hell in a Cell. CM Punk looked to his left and started to walk to his left. CM Punk then looked at the stairs and climbed up on it step by step. CM Punk walked on the middle of the apron, and had his back on the ropes, and his arms on the top rope looking at the crowd. CM Punk turned around and got to the near corner, and climbed on it 'till he got on the top. CM Punk raised up his arms as the crowd cheered. He jumped over the top rope and eventually landing in the ring and started to skip around the ring. CM Punk stopped and waited.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life Biography:

Phillip "Phil" Jack Brooks (born October 26, 1978 ), better known by his ring name CM Punk, is an American professional wrestler who is signed with WWE. Dubbed by the organization as "the longest-reigning WWE Champion of the modern era", Punk held the title for 434 days from November 20, 2011 to January 27, 2013 and is officially recognized as the sixth-longest reigning champion of all time. In professional wrestling, Punk is a seven-time World Champion, having held the ROH World Championship and ECW Championship once each, WWE's World Heavyweight Championship three times, and the WWE Championship twice. Punk has also won the World Tag Team Championship (with Kofi Kingston) and the WWE Intercontinental Championship, making him the 19th WWE Triple Crown Champion and the fastest man in WWE history to achieve this record at 203 days. Between WWE and Ring of Honor (where he is a two-time World Tag Team Champion), Punk has won a total of 11 championships. He was also the winner of the 2008 and 2009 Money in the Bank ladder matches (the only wrestler to win the match twice in a row), and was the 2011 Superstar of the Year Slammy Award winner.
Punk initially came to prominence through his career on the professional wrestling independent circuit, primarily as a member of the ROH roster, where he was the first head trainer of the ROH wrestling school as well as winning both of their championships. In 2005, Punk signed a contract with WWE and was sent to its developmental promotion, Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW), where he won every championship available in the promotion. Throughout his career, Punk has consistently used the gimmick of being straight edge, a lifestyle he follows in his actual day-to-day life.[7] Depending on Punk's alignment as a crowd favorite or villain, he emphasizes different aspects of the culture to encourage the desired audience reaction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:31 pm
Edge would look face to face with a man that he respected, a man that called himself "The Best Wrestler In The World" and had the rèsime to prove it.  

Bobby LashIey

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 pm
The bell would ring, as Punk stared down with Edge. He walked up to him quickly and then started circling the ring as he waited for Edge's first movements towards Punk.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:33 pm
Edge would circle the ring as well, inching closer with every step.  

Bobby LashIey

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:35 pm
Punk quickly instead trying to lock-up with Edge, he tried to go for several kicks to Edge's leg to weaken him down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:36 pm
Edge would stumble a bit, holding onto his calf that CM Punk had sent the kicks too!  

Bobby LashIey

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:36 pm
Punk then tried to go for a huge spin-kick to Edge's gut!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:38 pm
Edge would double over as CM Punk was building up some momentum for himself.  

Bobby LashIey

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:38 pm
Punk quickly tried to grab Edge's arm and attempt to go for an irish whip to the opposite side of the ropes!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:40 pm
Edge would try to reverse it into his own due to the pressure in his leg from the kicks and not trying to aggervate it.  

Bobby LashIey

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:41 pm
Punk was irish whipped as he came back to Edge..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:42 pm
Edge would look to catch CM Punk running and pick him up for a sidewalk slam!  

Bobby LashIey

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 pm
Punk was sidewalk slammed by Edge.  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]