Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:38 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natalius was hardly surprised by Ashara's entrance nor amused by her quip as they stood off from one another. The only thing that did matter to her was the fact that Athena wasn't with her. Which was less that displeasing to the scowling woman as the two factions had a standoff among the bridge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that can't be good." Nanira chimed as she listened to message overhead on the intercom. She was eyeing down the sights of a rifle before racking it back up in disinterest. "Sounds like you have the eyes of a Cygnian General on you, Blondie. Whatever you did down there must have been really something else for them to chase after you specifically. What did you do? Take out the whole place by yourself?" The Melvarian joked with a smirk on her lips. But by the way that her knew friend was being so quiet as she browsed through the armory, it caused quite the intrigued brow raise from the woman in why Ashara brought her on board. "And I'm just supposed to believe you're some goon from a cartel like she's calling you out to be?"

Athena stared at the hand cannon in hand before holstering where she usually holster her blaster at for the time being. She didn't want to gloat about her position back in the Nox Cartel as being what was technically a greenhorn lieutenant and hitmen to the organization. She was no longer either of those since being exiled for something she didn't do, so it was irrelevant to bring it up. "You can believe whatever you want. As of a few hours ago, I am just a defect of the Nox." In fact, she could care less about them at the moment. Right now, the vessel she was on was about to be taken over and for all she knew, this Natalius woman was wanting her for what she imagined to be more than just a friendly chat. "What matters right now is helping Blue or Ashara whatever her name is." She stated as she took more than a dozen rounds for the gun equipped while browsing for more tools. It was then that her gaze was met by a door labeled "Kami's workstation" overhead. She noticed a biometric hand authorization scanner that blocked access to the room along with a manual lock as a second line of defense to deny any entry into said room. If there was anything that Athena loved breaking into, it was areas that didn't want anyone inside of them.

"Helping that arse, huh?" The red head spoke up as she reflected on the woman's words while she scanned over a shotgun, "Sorry to say, but I'm really not for assisting her or the Legion out anymore. All I want from here is some fire power that can blast anybody in the way of me getting a ship and flying out of here." She sneered thinking about all her recent hate for this faction she was once so previously committed to. "I don't know what that woman might have said to you, but don't trust anything that a Legion Officer proclaims. Somewhere between all those words of saving people and unity are lies and alternative motives. Do you actually believe that Ashara is going to help give exactly what you want in joining her? Or that she can even take on a fight where she's at the disadvantage? " She asked as she watched the woman pull a cord from her tech-brac and input it into the scanner.

The human pulled out a pick from a satchel on her side before kneeling down to work on the manual lock. "Do you believe that I took out a whole camp by myself?" Athena retorted as she seemed to manipulate the deadbolt lock and it's slots with ease, "I don't really know much about the woman nor do I like her really, but she did save me from near death. So I'm thankful to her for that." It was hard to say she could just easily fly off without feeling some guilt for throwing her rescuers to the side as well. Even if these women were soldiers, they were women who wanted to be seen as innocent for their mistakes much like her. "As for being at a disadvantage. . ." She started as the scanner was finally hacked and permitting access as well as Athena finally unlocking door as well before sliding open to revealing a numerous amount of tech devices just waiting to be used. "There are a lot of factors that come to surviving a fight. You just always have to believe that you're the unknown factor that will change the tides." With that remark, the rogue made her way into the workshop browsing everything from EMP's to some sort of rifle that was being worked on.

The rookie gave her roomie a look of impress that she got behind such a secured door. She didn't even consider trying to get into Kami's workshop to look for goodies until now. Somehow this woman was showing to have quite the perks to impress making it easier and easier to be understand why somebody like that leader of such an odd bunch would want her ever more. There was a heavy sigh from her as she realized she had become rapt by this woman's motivations and actions. "Getting caught betwixt was out of mind before your words of widom there. . .just let me have those two gats over there and I'll help you in whatever plan you have in mind for giving Blue the upper hand.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you as deaf as you are daft? Didn't I tell you to bring that renegade you were carrying on here? I kind of need her here so I can take her back to Griel. You also need her here to save your troops, you know." Natalius spat out at Ashara as she raised a hand to keep her men from firing. Behind her in the deck area, her troops had managed to corner Vice, Silk, and a group of unarmed Banshees to a standstill with the two notable ladies seemed pretty worn out from fighting off the soldiers as they huffed and stood ready. The Final Stand seemed pretty confident in her phalanx as she kept her men lining their crosshairs with Ashara and everyone in sight on the opposing side in case they felt a bit daring to attack. "Usually I'd be all for listening to your jokes, but I don't think you're taking the situation seriously. So. . ." she lifted Hel from her side before aiming it over at three Banshees to the side of Blue and Kami. In a matter of milliseconds, a winding pitch was heard before a beam of blinding light was fired off in their direction. It was loud and left the hallway inaudible while the room was covered in a white light until everything began to fade back to normal. From where the three ladies stood, now they were left to their knees in critical conditions before collapsing onto the ground. Natalius lowered her steaming weapon as she raised her goggles off her face. "Where's Athena Dorne? Or I'll leave your team's ashes on the next round!" The Wjaldian warned with the whirring and clanking of her free hand.

☾ Location :: Limbus> Spreta (In air)
☪ Feeling :: Like a kid in a candy store.
☾ Company:: Nanira
☪ Wearing:: Top: Black tank-top Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, vibroknife and helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

There's a fine line between...
love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

The whole time Natalius was throwing out her threats, the two best friends both appeared to be calculating what exactly they could do right now. Kami knew they had designed the capacity for the floors to conduct electricity with a flick of a button on her equipment, but what would that do to the already injured Banshees. None of them present were ones that normally worked in the bridge so they did not have any of the resistant equipment on. She was not sure about Ashara playing around with Natalius this time, but she knew that was not a possibility. The only other thing she figured that made sense for them to do was set up a way for Kami to provide coverage for the others.

Ashara looked around trying to decide when that could be done. Usually she would provide a distraction, but there were way too many guards in such a small space like this. Kami would not be able to move the way that she needed to before any triggers could be pulled on them and especially the others. They just needed someone to make their way towards the bridge to give them the chance to remove those that were injured and allow her to go toe to toe with Gnat just the way she liked it.

==== ◊ ==== f ==== ◊ ==== a ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== l ==== ◊ ==== ◊ ====

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:31 pm

The silence from Ashara and her substandard team seemed to irk Natalius as she stood there with the obvious advantage in this situation. "Wow. Even when you actually shut up, you still find a way to annoy me." The pink-haired woman stress as she rubbed her temples in agitation as she glared the Ytal woman down. As if she didn't have enough on her hands as is trying to keep Cygina's campaign running within their own galaxy. Now she had to deal with this nuisance of Legion poking on their side whenever they had the chance only to just leave her caught up in ridiculous standoffs like this. Her army had other things to do and lives to avenge, this was just a waste of time when she could just execute The Legion's most influential force.

She gave a chuckle as that sounded quite ideal at the moment knowing she was getting nowhere with Ashara. "Fine. . .Great! If you really want to be this uncooperative then I'm just going to gun you and all your comrades down here so I can take Athena Dorne back myself!" The general barked as she raised her hand in the air for her soldiers to ready their weapons. "I kind of hoped to have put you down in a much more memorable and satisfying way, but this will do just fine too. "

Just as she was ready to start the execution, Natalius caught the sight of something lob over the opposing force of women from their end of the corridor before it rolled a foot away from her. It was curiosity and confusion that struck her face as she tried to solve what this object, a small sphere-like piece of technology like with blue lights, was and where it came from. Yet before she could get any more information on what it was, their was a sudden charging noise that came from it before dispersing out a quick flash that dazed her before causing the gadgetry covering her arm to be stuck in a paralysis like state. "What the-?" She questioned as she tried to move her digits or even her arm at that, but it refused to listen to her. "What the Baas did you do!?"

As the General barked at Ashara in her upheaval there was another bang heard throughout the bridge and then another before two Cygnia soldiers dropped to the floors with grunts of pain and blood spilled from where they laid. "Yaure'!" A shout of exclamation echoed through the hall as Nanira was prone behind the Banshee's side of the corridor hall entrance about 80 meters away from the standoff, "Hey, Head Tech Nerd! Like your toys you've been hiding!" She quickly fired off two more rounds that weaved past both Kami and Blue only to put another soldier on his back while another took a bullet that blasted off his helmet and whatever was underneath it.

Advancing her way to Ashara's position was the subject of discussion herself as Athena fired off a round and then another while Natalius and her unit tried to figure out what exactly had happened to their weapons and seemed to lost a lack of communication between each other through their headsets.

"Ma'm! What . . . our act-zzzz!" One soldier tried to call over to the disabled general as she was left vulnerable while the rest of her men began to counter bullets with what functional weapons they had. "What!? Speak up! You're breaking off from our signal, Soldier!" She responded before noticing the blonde rogue who she demanded captivity over. Compared to what she saw from before on the video footage, she had a lot more equipment attached to her as she was now equipped with what looked like almost a mini-router to her hip and a couple more of those EMP's strapped as well. Of course it had to be her.

Athena let aimed down her iron sights as another soldier collapsed to his knees in groveling pain before she was side-to-side with her faulty tour guide. "You know. . ." the blonde started as she stayed on edge to trying to disarm and incapacitate anybody who attempted to fire a round at them. "If you're going to leave me in the middle of an attack, I'd like it if you gave me my gun back to defend myself at least . . .Commander." She quipped at the woman as she remained sharp with her trigger finger and rounds. "Otherwise, it'll be hard to save your stupid arse with some toys just laying around."

☾ Location :: Limbus>Spreta (In the air)
☪ Feeling :: Alert
☾ Company:: Ashara, Kami, Nanira, Natalius
☪ Wearing::Top: Black tank-top Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, vibroknife, Hand Cannon and a helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

==== ◊ ==== n ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== v ==== ◊ ==== e ==== ◊ ==== r ==== ◊ ====

The situation was beginning to look dire from Kami's perspective as the stand off continued between the two commanders. By now Ashara would have done something, but the injured Banshees were the only thing holding her back. She knew her best friend care about everyone of them more than her thirst for battle. Before either of them could move, there came a familiar sound to the head of tech. The piece of weaponry was one that she had been working on, but was not fully sure of its potential risks. As it set off, she slide towards the injured Banshees and started dragging them out of the room as best as she could. As she did, she faintly caught the sound of Nanira's voice directed at her. Her mind could not concentrate on that now as Stitches would need to know she had some Banshees on the way. With a press of her button on her wrist, she sent out the distress signal to let others know to make it this way if they could to get the others out and to help when needed.

Ashara was thankful beyond measure that a distraction had finally presented itself despite her glare towards Natalius ready to strike. As Athena approached, she had drawn her blades and glanced over to see if Kami had started to move out. "Looks like you had not trouble, yeah. Have fun with the toys until the toy maker asks for them back." With a quick tilt of her head the Ytal returned her gaze fully onto Natalius with a smile that almost curled as her hair faded to a deep violet. "Gnaty. What did I say about messing with my girls?!" Her tone was almost hollow to represent the lack of care as to what she was going to do to the other commander. Without pause, she charged towards remaining soldiers cutting down half while avoiding the others keeping her true killing intent for the big prize.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:53 pm

There wasn't much for Athena to understand what was going on, but she knew she needed to stay alert while watching Ashara's back as she advanced on Cygnia Union's forces. "Hey! Didn't you tell me to not be so reckless!?" She called out as she continued to fire off rounds at each soldier her eyes laid sight on. Not a round was missed with her hand cannon as six men would fall before she had to load the chamber while keeping her eyes up and about to dodge any gun aimed at her.

"Blondie, move left!' Nanira shouted to Athena who responded immediately so the Melvarian could fire down yet another trooper. Now this was more like it for her, she could just sit back at the end of the corridor and provide as much as possible while watching Athena advance with that moron of a Banshee leader. The more they mowed down the pawns though, she noticed they were coming up on the heavies of the opposing forces as they wielding guns to really bring down the ship if they were too careless. Now would probably be the best to try out the second of guns she stole from Kami.

The human tried to keep up with Blue, but things were getting more intense the deeper they went into the enemy lines. With how close she was to the generals, she was quick to ready both her vibroblade and gun as she could the next batch of soldiers weren't going to be as easy.The first to approach was clearly a veteran as he was aware of the EMP still in effect on his gun and used it for battering and grappling instead. This had little to no effect on Athena as she bobbed and weaved past anything thrown at her while firing a shot at him. It hardly left him stunned as his armor seemed to be more dense than the rest. She had to make the best of it as she watched him throw an elbow at her before ducking past it and giving a swift kick to knock some of that stamina from him. As he tried to recover from his bent over posture, she spun past him and fired another shot at his back which he clearly didn't like as he gave a groan of agony from the close-range shot near his spine. He staggered to a knee before Athena brought her blade to the throat before finishing off her opponent. "No hard feelings. . ." She muttered while taking a quick breath. It wasn't long before she felt herself being thrown against a wall by a much larger foe ready to revenge for his comrade. "For Torin!" He shouted while the blonde rogue pried the man off by pushing back with the aid of the wall behind her.

With Athena now free from the armor-clad man, Nanira quickly pulled the triggered on the now charged Peregrine as a focused beam of electrical current blasted the attacking man away along three others caught in the line of fire. "Ohhhh. . .that was so satisfying the way it made that sound. Good luck calling dibs on this now that I've played with it!" She insisted with a laugh while the railgun cooled down. Athena quickly gestured a "Nice shot" over to Nanira, she waved back before watching her tail side as she continued her chase with the Ytal.

Natalia gave a glare at this sudden change of events as she watched her own men quickly get taken down in numbers. But she had to keep a grin going to show her men not to be scared in these situations and it worked as they all stood their ground in hopes of keeping their system's pride high and mighty. "You think we're just going to fall back just because you're upset. I have my own troops and objectives to fight for! For Cygnia, we unite!" She let out a cry which her men responded to clearly as they let out a rallying roar. "It's just a shame I can't do more for them! Jeden! (Damn!)" She thought as her arm still refused to respond in their current paralysis. She felt useless to her men as she knew if she could move right now, she'd be able to even the fight and show that smug woman her lesson. If only not for that human things would be going her way.

"Commander. . .we have to keep you from harm!" An officer buzzed through her headset as best as he could. "We're going to hold them off for the sake of you getting out in one piece!" Her eyes widen in surprise at this sudden revelation being explained to her, "W-what!? Negative! We're all getting out of here alive if things turn sour!" She growled but the sound of gunfire was too loud over her voice as her men were settled and well aware this would be their last stand.

☪ Feeling :: Alert
☪ Wearing::Top: Black tank-top Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, vibroknife, Hand Cannon and a helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar
[/spolier]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

As more of Gnat's soldiers rose up to defend her, the more annoyed the Ytal was getting with having so much interference before reaching her mark. There was something special she had wanted to test out on her in combat and they were only getting in the way of it all. The commander stopped pressing forward to make sure that Gnat would get a good look at what was going to happen next. A few of them tried to take advantage of her halted attack, but missed with each smooth dodge she made only to have their movements stunned by a few quick jabs to their points leaving them paralyzed on the ground. "The girls you hurt deserve a few kills of their own. Don't you think so. Think I'll leave these ones to be slaughtered." Ashara boasted out loud while doing the same to a few more leaving her with no one left to interfere that wasn't already distracted by the others in the room; expect the shoulder in front of her.

Ashara crouched quickly before tossing a knife in direction of Gnat's cheek. As soon as the knife left her hand she had shifted over to the right side wall before being over towards the left and finally facing Gnat's back with a knife to pointed at her back. Where she once stood now rested faint directional arrows pointing in the path that she had followed to this point. Just as she reached this point, the thrown knife and whizzed past Gnat just clipping her cheek before smacking into a metal frame behind the two of them "Leave my ship now, Gnat. Or I will kill you." Her tone was cold and lifeless knowing she wished to end her life now, but she had seen that faint glint in Gnat's eyes. There would be no point in finishing an opponent when they were so focused on the deaths of their people and not the thrill of the fight.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Athena could only try to keep up with the blue streak that was Ashara as she maneuvered her way up to Natalius. While fended off and incapacitated any soldier that tried to touch her, Nanira kept her from being untouched as she chased after the commander. It was a good thing as the young human was confused as to why the woman would attack somebody who was already rendered unable to protect herself from being attacked. "Wait, that's enough! You've won, right?" -she shouted over to Blue as she kept her weapons at arm, "She's defenseless, so where's the sense in offing her? She can't even swing a punch!" If there was an obvious victor, she didn't understand why there needed to be more bloodshed now that their leader was weakened. Even so, there were still a dozen soldiers firing at her as well that she nearly forgot to dodge out of the way of. Did they not know of their captain's misfortune, what were they fighting for? Still, she needed to retaliate back by firing off several more rounds while trying to push through.

Natalius stood there in frustration as to what she should do, but all thoughts were thought as she felt the blood trickling down her chin only to fall to her knees that touch the floor while she was at the hands of Blue. This shouldn't be happening after having the upper hand after the ambush. Everything was going so smoothly and she was the one looking so triumphant over this Ytal trash. This shouldn't have been this brat's victory! "Where did this all go wrong!?" She questioned as she scowled up at Ashara. It wasn't until she heard the voice of Athena's that she realized that it was all the human's fault for the sudden turning of the table. If she hadn't been involved, this would've gone all according to plan, her men would be alive, and they would have one less problem to worry about so that they could liberate their system. One step closer to peace in her system with her siblings and this one girl ruined it all!

The Wjaldin chuckled in humor at this sort of nonsense and how unfortunate she had been. "I see, I get it now. You know. . . you shouldn't be so cocky right now, Ashara." She said with a smug grin on her face, "Think about it; you were just standing there, facing down the barrel of over a thirty soldier's guns, with no way to protect yourself and all these ladies that are your responsibility. You were more than dead, ten times over! You were the loser and there was no way you were going to win this time! You were a weak, spoiled child who would understand what losing your troops would feel like! You just got lucky! All because of that damn human that hitched along!" She spat out at the woman as she did her best to raise off a knee without losing her balance. All she could think about right now was wishing she could lunge at this damned woman's throat and wring it out. All her fury was focused on trying to power her arms that refused to budge. All she could feel were just her fingertips twitching as if trying to break through the paralysis."I'm sure you don't have to go home and tell hundreds of families what happened to their loved ones! Because you were handed a victory just like everything else you've ever received!" Sparks revved from her arms as Natalius trembled trying to free the restraints to kill this woman. "I'm going to get you back for every life you took and then when I'm done with you, I'll take that Blonde and break her down while you have to sit their and watch her murder every one of your damned team. Just so you know how it feels to lose something. You elitist. . .spoon-fed. . ." she tried to fight through the static shackles with her brawns as she ranted off the woman, before she felt the restraints finally release. "Legion B**ch!" She let out a battle cry like it was her last breath as she charged at the woman in a cloak spark-flying fury, but was ultimately stopped by two officers who rushed her to the ambush pod and pushed her inside. Once she was tossed back, they sealed the air-tight door before hearing a flurry of pounds coming from behind the steel door. "Let me out! Ashara!" The general roared as she left dents on the outside of the vessel trying to break free.

"This isn't your time, Natalius." Vice-admiral Gran-der Wiel proclaimed before pressing the launch pad to let his leader escape. "We will come out of this victorious and have another meal with you." Over the roaring screams and gun fire engines roared as the propelled itself away from the Spreta and Limbus, only to set off into the horizon of Nel Shadur with the sounds of Natalius slowly fading away. With that the Vice-admiral cladded in armor turned to face Ashara before radioing in to the back line behind the blue woman. "Rear team, Six O'clock! Do not let Ashara look down on us! For Natalius. . .for Cygnia. . .for the Union!" With the vice-admiral's last order set, the remainder of the back squad turned to pin the Ytal between them and Dran-der Wiel for a last attempt execution by firing squad as they left off a flurry of bullets directed at her.

☪ Feeling :: Bothered & Alert
☪ Wearing:: Top: Black tank-top Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, vibroknife, Hand Cannon and a helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

Ashara watched Natalius try to gloat about the victory she would have had if things had gone differently with a inner smirk and annoyance, but wore a blank expression on her face. She just could not lose gracefully even if what was being said had an air of truth to it all in the moment. Even now as her men dragged her away, the commander kept the same still facing as her eyes darted around trying to figure out what moves could be taken next to make sure that Athena and Nanira made it out of this alive. At this point, she figured they would probably turn to her with the fumes that Natalius was blowing at her for paralyzing some of her men with the threat of killing them later. Without much extra movement she softly clicked her tongue as the firing squad finally turned to her position.

Just before then, Kami had made her way back as quickly as she could to the maintenance room just underneath the bridge. She had found some free Banshees taking others to the med-bay with a hyper focused Stitches waiting in the wings. For a moment, the head of tech searched for point to strike should Ashara give her the knowledge see needed. From her communicator came the soft clicking letting her know where the enemies were and when to strike. With that she climbed into position as quickly as she could and charged up the glove she had to send a stunning charge to course through the floor of the room shocking and paralyzing anything that was not protected by the shield tech she had invented. As she slammed her fist against the door she clicked a button with her free hand to force Nanira's shield to activate knowing Ashara would take care of the rest.

Ashara breathed the time out before creating vector plates that shot her back out of the way and towards Athena's location. Without warning she grabbed onto the human by her waist and pinned her down underneath her as her own shield activated and cover the two of them. The floor became sparked with the stunning charge flowing from Kami's glove until Ashara gave her the all clear.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:44 pm

With guns a blazing, it was hard to know what was happening beyond the sea of red clad armor where Ashara stood with all the moving around. It was insane for her to even jump into the middle of the enemy's forces in the first place. If she saw death at her own hands then it wasn't her fault. It would be one less favor then for her and easier to go wherever she pleased. Wherever that was, she couldn't deny that fighting gave her a thrill since she dodged and rolled about the corridor while firing several rounds that dropped Cyginan forces here and there. Even now, there was a part of her hoping the blue-haired idiot wouldn't die here after all the work getting her on here. She didn't want this to be all for nothing and not even get the fight she was promised afterwards.

In the middle of her combat routine and target practice, she was caught by surprise as something came flying her way at speed she was unable to read. "En Calypsia's name is-!" She wondered as she tried to get herself out of the way before it was too late. She felt an arm wrap around her and before she knew it, she was jerked backwards at an incredible speed before being slammed to the ground once again. It left her gasping for air as she landed right in the same spot before on her back and just as it was last time. Left staring up at the ceiling again, she was surprisingly left staring up at the adamant face of Blue's before the shield went up to absorb the shock of the floor that she had hardly noticed. More than anything else, she was caught up in the agony and fury she felt because of the woman atop of her.

"What. . .are you doing, you moron!?" she exhaled with a cough as flurries of bullets before had become oblivious to her. She attempted to push her off but was still trying to recover from the landing. "Just because I'm running around and firing a gun doesn't mean I'm ready for being reckless again." Her mind was somewhere else as she wasn't the one for being touched or close to others. Nobody back in the Nox Cartel was allowed to touch her, she didn't permit it due to the way she saw how other women were treated on the ship, especially the slaves. Not only that, but the soft texture of her Ashara's chest felt very weird to her for some reason along with being under her. She didn't interact with too many before so this was a new sensation to her and a confusing one at that. "You're crushing me!" She growled with a small blush on her face once again trying to pry free.

☪ Feeling :: In pain and annoyed
☪ Wearing:: Top: Black tank-top Bottom: Dark grey pants. Accessories: a black tech-brace, her parents' wedding bands, vibroknife, Hand Cannon and a helix earring in her upper right ear.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

As the sparks crackled and whipped around, the commander kept her eyes trained on the men waiting for them to all fall still. When the last man fell Ashara finally acknowledge the pressure she was putting on Athena and the protests that the human was making about it. "Relax, yeah. Besides, you look pretty cute with that blush on your face." She stated before clicking a signal to let Kami know to turn off the juice, release Gale and go back to searching for any leftover soldiers or injured Banshees. With a quick push up herself up and off the human as her focused and expression became serious as she looked at the dead and unconscious soldiers all around them. A fury rose up in her as she wanted to do as she promised by allowing any Banshee member that was injured to have her choice to kill as payback. But as she thought about it the more she heard a soft faint "That's enough! You've won, right?" Maybe it wasn't worth it this time around and none of the ladies would really want a kill without there being a proper fight to do the death. Guess she would send Natalius a til next time present of all the ones she left here.

With a quick stretch she walked over to the damaged panel hoping that the intercom still worked despite the laser holes around it. She found a lucky break that relieved her a bit though she did not show it as she got it turned on to her a bit of noise letting her know it was fully working; at least in this area. "Banshees the fight is over. Those that are able help your fallen sister to Stitches should you see them. Others start collecting the bodies and take them to the launch then wait for further instructions." She released the button before standing there for a moment collecting her thoughts as to where to put the leftovers.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:13 pm

There was something agitating about Ashara the more and more she was around her. Maybe it was the aloof attitude of her's or maybe it was the fact that she always ended up on her back in agony because of the commander. Either way, she couldn't help but to give a leer at the woman as she attempted to sit up. She wasn't prepared for whatever scene would be upon her though. The battle was over, which meant all casualties and bloodshed would fog her mind now that the she knew she was safe. For what cause though was she fighting to survive though? To survive maybe, but it wasn't as if she had a clear objective for living. "You're a drifter now, Athena." She told herself as she closed her eyes just to calm herself, "Do whatever it takes. You're just trying to survive out here."

The human was ready to struggle her way up before opening her eyes to find the red-haired roommate of her's leaning in with an interested smirk on her face. "That was pretty badass side of you, Blondie." The Melvarian confessed while the startled woman jumped in confusion on where she appeared from. "W-what are you talking about?" Athena asked as her eyes drifted from the impressed gaze of her new friend. "What am I talking about? You and your skills! The way you fight and shoot a gun are. . .crafty." Nanira viewed their surroundings with a refreshed look. "Helluva scrapper and nimble as well, I can see now why Ashara would go chasing after you down there on that rock." She smirked as she watched Bandit force herself to rise before giving a glance at their commander. "Then again, guess she only has half a brain since she nearly broke your back like that, right!?" She raised her tone just to make sure the idiot heard her talking badly about her. "She nearly put you out of commission as quickly as she let you in. Definitely don't want that, fighting wouldn't be as fun without you."

Athena looked at her with a look of confusion on her face at that last sentence of her's. "Fight more with me?" The rogue look led at her with concern, "I'm. . .I'm not doing this for fun. I did this to return the favor for helping me as well as for my own safety." Her voice was serious so that Nanira would not take her lightly as if she was some pirate like she once was. Killing wasn't a game to her, it was to protect herself and she would never find it to be amusing to put somebody through agony like that for her own pleasure. The scarlet woman gave the newcomer a raise of her brow wondering what kind of life she had been through to defend herself the way she does. Still, it did not stop her from picking her up and giving her a ride on her back. "Well I guess what I meant to say was that I want to fight to keep you alive as well." She smirked at the girl who was astonished by this motion, "Don't want to lose a friend like you for sure!"

Nanira's words left Athena speechless as she was lifted up with ease. How could somebody she just met so suddenly consider her a friend in the aftermath of battle? She wondered more and more about these Banshees she was meeting and how bizarre their characters were, but there was something relieving to know that they treated her as if she had been with them forever now. It made it easier to be coaxed and persuaded to stay here and if she had met somebody who at least looked at her as a friend then she wouldn't deny it. It had been since her childhood that she had someone call her that and hearing it from Nanira made her submit into the carry with an hand looking for support. "I. . .I see." She spoke up once more with a blush still on her face as if comprehending this feeling occurring inside her in making a friend as well as a comrade.

Nanira chuckled at the response as she hiked the girl up on her back so they were both comfortable. "Huh, what was that roomie!? I couldn't hear you."

"I-I said I understand!" She spoke up as she clung on to her roommate in hopes of not falling off, "Just don't drop me, En Calypsia!"

☪ Feeling :: In pain and annoyed
☾ Company:: Ashara, Kami, Nanira

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:05 am
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

After a few more moments of thought and calculations, Ashara turned back to view Gale while trying to ignore the comments made about her. As much as she desired to retort the Melvarian's insult, she made her way over with her eyes bouncing around trying to assess the damage all around them. "Gale, take Bandit to the med bay please. Then I need you to join everyone else in clean up. And for once, please just do as you're told. Right now is not the time for our petty issues to overshadow the damage that was done to the others." She stated plainly with an expression that spoke the truth in her desires to not give into their issues and to help the ones she called family. Ashara softened her gaze a bit as her eyes trailed over to Athena before she spoke, "Very impressive, Bandit. We'll need to talk more once everything has recovered. Be sure to get plenty of rest, yeah." The commander stated one final time before making her way through the door as some of the other Banshees, from the engineering sector, to further assess and repair the damage. As she passed by, Ashara gave each of them a pat on the shoulder and an appreciative expression until she was out.

The commander knew her next stop would be to find Vice to help remove the bodies in that room and explain the situation for the ones that remained alive. With each Banshee she passed by, Ashara gave them a cheer or pat on the back depending on who she passed by. After an attack like this she knew the ladies would need a special meal and relaxation on one of their favorite stops in the galaxy. So far she did not notice that any of her members had been executed and that most of the damage had been set towards the bridge where she usually would have been.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 am

The rambunctious pair of Nanira and Athena seemed to be showing liveliness with the latter looking rather worn out from her ride. The Human could one last so long with her injuries subduing her. Some part of her was at least thankful for this adamant side of Ashara who instructed Nanira to aid her bunkmate to the med bay. Part of her was relieved as she leaned against the Melvarian before her back gave out. Nanira, on the other hand, looked annoyed by the commander ruining her fun as she gave a silent eye roll to departing Ytal. "She says impressive, but she should be kissing those boots of your's for coming to her side in that situation. Even if you're the reason they were here." She blatantly said with a still amused smirk by it all. The Melvarian could still recall every second of seeing Ashara down her sights being halted in her tracks by Natalius.

"So they really do have some scuffle going on between them then." She thought as she recalled back to Vice and that Silk woman's conversation. Could Ashara really compete with this woman carrying her? It was hard to believe after the scene she witnessed when first encountering Nanira. Was she just as malicious a then when it came to fighting? They made it seem so easy like it was nothing when it came to taking a life. She leaned into the woman in exhaustion as she felt her injuries remind her of her condition at the moment. Now was no time to be dwelling on this when she needed to recover and properly adjust to her time as one of these Banshees. "Hey ugh. . .Nanira?" She tried to get her attention.

Gale looked back at her as she felt Athena resting against her. "Oh yeah, right. Forgot about the whole med bay thing." She grumbled realized she would actually have to listen to Ashara's orders. "I wish the best for you, I hear the doctor is unforgiving on those who disobey her orders." With that the two girls made there way off the bridge and on there way to the wrath of Stitches.

Meanwhile, Silk had watched to two rookies' interactions before trailing behind Ashara in her inspection over the casualties. "So. . .you're going to let the rebellious one around the new girl?" She questioned the commander in her choices with a raise of her brow. "That sounds like a thoughtless decision if Nanira's personality rubs off on her. You'll have two miscreants then that will be an indecisive factor if it ever comes to a battle like the one that just happened here, Ashara." Unlike the rest of the Banshees, Silk was always aware of the actions made and at what cost. She crossed her arms as she glanced over at the Cygnia Union's casualties. "It will be a gamble every time with them and we won't be as lucky the next chance the enemy gets an upper hand on us."

☪ Feeling :: In pain
☾ Company:: Ashara, Kami, Silk Nanira

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image
Ashara Vaadishk

love and...
hate...

All throughout the med bay the staff was rushing about trying to take care of some of the Banshees that had come in with injuries. Most were fine, but a few had been a bit more severe; without being close to death. The only one remain steady as she slowly walked around with a holo-tablet taking notes was the head of the bay, Stitches. In fact, she bared a hint of annoyance at so many Banshees being in here at once from another ridiculous attack brought on by Ashara's decision to take Athena on. Speaking of the devil, she looked up to notice her being carried in by Nanira. "Already falling into the Banshee precariousness of not listening to me. Put her on the bed and go, Gale. I have enough to deal without adding another interference." Stitches stated in a steady voice before putting her focus back on the tablet to finish checking in everyone.

Ashara continued to walk not sure if she wanted to deal with Silk's questioning of her choices again while all of this was going on. However, at this point she realized it would be best to just indulge her to satisfy her inquiry and get her back to helping. "Whether or not that will happen is up in the air. However, Bandit had an effect on Gale in a positive way herself. She got her to fight and that's what is important. Now I will not be responding to this further, yeah. Lest you forget how indecisive you were when you first joined." She stated plainly and without her usual fun poking at Silk.

We'll be happy together
For a time
But, for how long?

O.O.C-

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Athena looked rather confused by this woman walking around so nonchalantly despite the injuries. Wasn't she worried about these women and their conditions? She looked down at Nanira for some kind of explanation, but could tell by the sigh she heard exhaled by the redhead that she wasn't having any of this dull-toned woman before her. "She does have nice eyes though and the glasses look okay on her. . ." The human thought despite the woman's rather unkempt appearance. Who was she?

"Uh Gale, right?" A voice mumbled behind them before the two turned around to meet the dark skinned, but just as shaggy-haired woman before them. She seemed rather stressed as she fiddled with a pen in her hand as if trying to handle the Med bay so crowded as well as handling the rambunctious Nanira. "Stitches is occupied right now with the current situation. . .so if you could please vacate the medical bay, we'll take care of the new recruit." She asked the Melvarian while trying to warn her not to annoy the Xerlexian medic behind her with a sly glance over. The last thing she needed was for Stitches to have was another person bickering with Felicia and her aloof atmosphere. She'd rather her be at ease than annoyed otherwise she wouldn't give El the time of day to test her new remedies and medicines from the labs. That was already complicated as is with how occupied it usually was with Ashara or Vice interfering with typical injuries. "If this is about the bruising or aches from earlier, maybe we can offer an increase in acetaminophen dosage and ice it for another hour?" Her gaze met Stitches hoping that would gain her approval if she took care of the problematic duo, "I could even ready the pads for shock therapy?"

Nanira lowered Athena from off her back as she gave Nanira a deadpan glare to match the head doctor's dull atmosphere. As much as she wanted to spend time with Athena, she hated the care of the doctor's ever since their first introduction involving her Banshee physical and drawing some blood. She would feel bad for misbehaving for that, had Stitches decided to not have been rougher the second time she tried to draw the blood. "Yeah. . .I think I'll just leave you hear, Blondie." she said as she helped her to one of the doctor's exam tables, "We can just catch up later after you get healed and get a meal or something. Sound good?" After making sure her roomie was stable she eased herself out with her guard up wary of the monotonous doctor. "Take care of her, El. . .I guess you too, Stitches." She warned before making her exit off to her room for her recovery rest.

Athena watched as Nanira left for her to be left in the hands of these two new strangers. The one Nanira called El seemed pretty relaxed as suspicious as she seemed with the scar across the bridge of her nose and how shifty-eyed she was with the silver-haired Stitches. She seemed to be the real problem to be worrying about with her remarks. "So I'm guessing she's the one who patched me up?" She figured as she felt off put by the atmosphere surrounding the stern woman. She had to be thankful she at least helped her in the human's time of need. "Ughm. . .I appreciate the treatment, Doc. But it's not like I had a lot of options back there. Not like I wanted to give myself up to that woman, but I didn't want to just let my saviors get killed because of me."

☪ Feeling :: In pain
☾ Company:: El, Nanira , and Stitches

MaiSnowStar

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces