Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:03 am
Applying for: Ranyshia x Rayn
Name of SoA: Skovald
Meaning: No direct meaning, it's a Viking surname.
Appearance: The male twin to this lovely cub with some CC'd twists. Rather than a complete carbon copy!
Visual reference: N/A - My colouring leaves much to be desired.
Personality:
Skovald certainly won't start out as a villain, but he'll certainly be a cub with a bit of a mean streak. A bit of a bully, he'll be arrogant from a young age because let's be honest, everyone should know who his family line is. As he grows up he will most certainly be following in the footsteps of his family and branching out into the role of Reaver. Why stop there though? He'll be gunning for greater heights and he's not concerned with using some suspicious means to achieve them.

He isn't deliberately 'evil', that mean streak is simply a part of him. He'll do what he wants, when he wants to and how he wants to. Those who disagree with him will be dismissed, or worse, they'll find themselves at his paws.

Probably a good one to have on your side rather than making him angry to say the least.
Any additional requirements that the family has: You think he'll be leaving the Stormborn, please, I have a thing for these lions tyvm. He ain't leaving!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:12 pm
Applying for: Ranyshia x Ryan
Name of SoA: Aslaug
Meaning: woman engaged to god
Appearance: see ref. Gradient stripes / spots in grand fathers colours. Dads mane as base colour, mums mane for belly and face. Dads nose colour for hair. For markings I want her legs to be odd like she's got some of dads leg marks and some pulled from her mums family. Cc eye colour
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: she will attempt to be just like her mother, though she may fall short on the cunning side of life she will try to be a powerful little goddess all too willing to use her female wiles to get her way.
Any additional requirements that the family has: whoo rangvard relative!  

Syrius Lionwing

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:22 pm
Applying for: Ranyshia x Ryan
Name of SoA: Rania
Meaning: Queen
Appearance: Moms base color with a cc of dad's stripes and spots. Her eye color will be from her dad and she'll have grandpa's hair color for mane and tail.
Visual reference: coloring up one now!
Personality: Rania is going to strive to be the apple of her Uncles eye, as well as her mothers. She will hold herself and her siblings to a high standard and push them to do the family proud. She won't care who their father was and probably never ask about him unless he happens to just come around, otherwise she'll just accept that their mother is a strong independent lioness and she'll push herself to be the same. She won't rely on others for help and ensure she can do everything on her own.

With that being said she is smart. She will use her words and wits to sway people to help her achieve her goals and once she's done with them toss them to the side. Unless they prove worthy of her, then she'll keep them around.
Any additional requirements that the family has:She will stay in the stormborn for sure!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:08 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Tawa'shilah, SilverLutz
User Image
Uncert
Mother's name, image, and owner: Chikomborero, AstoriaFallen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1, possibly 2. Plus staff customs!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ithambo'hlabathi
Any Requirements: Female are highly preferred as males will have to leave once adults or not breed ever. So you'll be more likely to be chosen with a female entry.
List of all Throwbacks:
Chiko
Father
Mother
Grandmother (the eyes cannot be used for these breedings)
Tawa
Father
Mother
siblings
A bit of history about the family: Chiko essentially had a one night thing with Tawa and wasn't sure cubs would come of it. Shortly thereafter his mate had cubs and died and now it turns out she's expecting as well. He will likely keep himself distanced from them due to the recent death of his mate but will be present in their lives and know who they are.
Extra: Must be Zulu names. And must stay in the bonelands until at least Adult. Would like for them to stay, but not required.
Tawa is related to Andhaka, the other Umholi, so these cubs can't breed with either current Umholi. Just with any Inselelo's within the pride.
Closing Time: Shortly after the cubs arrive.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:52 am
I'm so sorry guys, I fell asleep last night and missed the deadline. DX But you all have permission to try for them in the next custom's month if they haven't grown by then.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:16 pm
Applying for: Tawa x Chiko heart
Name of SoA: Thabisa
Meaning: Bring joy
Appearance:
  • Mom's back marking; color: dark brown found on grandmother
  • Base color a few shades lighter than her markings, making the markings themselves subtle. (maybe the same base a mom's?)
  • Her mother's blue eyes.
  • Tail tuft blond (from grandmother)
  • Legs, belly, mouth and eye markings from grandmother (same color or CC if you think it best)

Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: She will begin her life as a gentle, loving, and affectionate girl who later becomes in there words: trusting, confident, and adventurous. Because of her perception is often optimistic, her nature leans towards trusting those around her. Even after once, she might not learn her lesson due to her aptitude to forgiveness. It would take something drastic for her to feel true betrayal, which makes for a good juicy plot point. What comes with her is also confidence. That will develop as she grows, as her beliefs, in both the world and in herself come to the surface. She will start putting more weight behind what she has to say, though she wouldn't be stubborn. She'll listen to those she respects, of course (including her mother and grandmother most of all). This is key due to her not being born from the abaholi, which wasn't great for her self-esteem as a kid but she'll learn to toughen her skin to dirty looks she sometimes received. She'll wonder about her father's origin, knowing he was Firkin, which will stem into her adventurous side. She might ask to her father to teach her to fight (or defend, really; she's not interested in hurting others) and she might even ask to see the Firekin territory, though of course that wouldn't be allowed (I don't think? XD).
Other: See below~

*** So I was so torn on which side of the family to favor (mom or dad) in coloration so you have the option of picking between them! 8'D One favors mom browns, the other favors dad's reds and black depending on which variety you want in the litter! Same markings, gender, personality, etc. but different colors: your choice! ***

Appearance:
  • Mom's back marking; color: black (with a hint of red)
  • Base color the same as father's but with a gradient so that its darker at the top of the image
  • Her grandmother's bright gold eyes.
  • Tail tuft black from father.
  • Legs, belly, mouth and eye markings from grandmother but the color of the father's marking.

Visual reference: User Image
*There's a use of gradient coloring in the red version than not present in the brown if you wouldn't mind adding. ; w;

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:06 pm
Applying for: Tawa x Chiko
Name of SoA: Waphupha
Meaning: dreaming
Appearance: see ref, dads mane colour for body, grand fathers body colour for markings, gradient tail fur, growing on to same lines as mum (gals head). Sort of did 'king cheetah' markings so her markings go all the way to her paws.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: often times confused this day dreaming little lady can be found padding about with her head in the clouds.
Any additional requirements that the family has: happy for her to stay with the pride ^^! Name is Zulu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:14 pm
I figured i'd go ahead and pick Syrius's and Faith's entries! Thanks for taking interest in them <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:13 am
Name and image of Father:rogue
Name and image of Mother:Liviyathan
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bahari'mtoto
Any Requirements: I want to rp with this family, so please don't apply if you don't want to rp, also they must stay in the bahari , no kidnapping plots. These will be an oops litter but they will still be much loved by their mother!
List of all Throwbacks: none
A bit of history about the family: Liviyathan joined the bahari a while ago. As she was a rogue for most of her life she has found it difficult to join such a big community but at the same time she loves the sea enough to keep her attached to the pride. With this little accident she will have to move closer in with the pride and the Pomboo. Keep in mind it is a bit of a taboo to rogue breed in the Bahari and though the king has okayed it during this time there will be traditionalists that will still frown upon them! They may end up with a step daddy in the near future!
Extra: I may drop the customs depending upon litter size etc.

Closing Time: Tomorrow 9 am GMT  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:36 am
Applying for:Liviyathan's rogue litter
Name of SoA: Ebirah
Meaning: It's the name of a sea monster in popular fiction. Most famous for Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster
Appearance: See ref for most of this since I'm horrible at describing things!
-Black base body like her mother
-Has little scales markings on her cheeks. These are going to be a mix of green and blue.
-She has the same tribal markings as her mom and siblings on her legs and going down her back.
-She has a little dolphin marking on one of her front legs.
-She has the same kind of belly scale markings as her mother. Their colors go from blue to bright green
-She green eye shadow markings
-Bright green eyes
-She has two white dots at the corner of each eye as well as a spattering of them mixed into the fade and her tribal stripes.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: Ebirah might be named after a sea monster but she's anything but! She is a calm, gentle soul. One who is very hard to stir into anger. She takes more joy into completing a job well done than lazying off in the sun. She's a scholar by heart and loves to learn. Because of this she often shuts herself off to the world and over works herself to the point where she'll just collapse. But she's determined later in life to prove to the traditionalists that just because her birth was a accident doesn't mean that great things can't come from it. Her motto goes, "We don't have accidents we just have happy little mistakes."
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will stay in the Bahari all of her life. I definitely plan on role playing her a bunch and would adore family role play! Not quite sure what role I want her to play in the pride yet but I know she'll do great things.

Edit as of 2/10/17. I realized she looked completely different from her siblings. xD So I changed her to look more similar.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:28 am
Applying for: ? x Liviyathan
Name of SoA: Tiamat
Meaning: Sea
Appearance: Dark grey pelt (like her mother) with dark ears, tail and back - the dark marking extending down both of her shoulders. She has the same underbelly design as her mother with different gradient colours. Yellow eyes, brownish nose. Her gradient colours are based on a 'dawn' theme. [See visual]
Visual reference:
Dawn Colour Gradient
Full Body Reference
Personality: As a cub she'll be a bit of a dreamer, enjoying telling tall tales which will be mostly harmless (and about her rogue father). "Well, my dad has a humoungous scar from where he wrestled a hippo to save my mother!" Her pranks, though well-meaning, might annoy some of the more serious members of the pride. As she grows she'll be a social creature but her personality will adapt depending on friend and family interactions.
Any additional requirements that the family has: More than willing to RP. So much inspiration for Bahari right now!

(I may slightly adjust appearance if I get inspired by the 'rogue markings' when the litter arrive).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:00 am
Applying for: Liviyathan x ???
Name of SoA: Cecaelias
Meaning: A sea monster! Liviyathan made me think of Leviathan, so I played on that.
Appearance: Dark grey pelt like mother, with the turtle like marking some of her siblings have. The marking is filled in with a bright green to blue fade. She has the same black markings her mother has on her paws, however is completely solid and black. Her tail is the same with the fluff being the green/blue gradient. One inner ear is green, the other is blue. Hair is a green/blue/yellow gradient. She has black stripes, similar to her mothers paw stripes, under her eyes, and possesses the same black mask-like marking the mother has. She has black scale like markings similar to the turtle back design she has floating throughout her body, each filled with either blue or green. She has bright pink eyes and a green nose.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Sweet and considerate, Cecae does her best to give her mother love and affection to make up for some of the traditionalists behavior. However, she finds a great distaste for those who view her family negatively and is prone to frustrated outbursts in response towards them. To her, her mother made a wonderful choice. She has a large family and a wonderful parent. She likes to exceed expectations when she can and surprise those around her with how daring she can be. Often, her gentle nature makes her come off as if she lacks a backbone, but don't be mistaken into believing this. Cecae is tough and will happily push back at anyone trying to use her as a doormat.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I absolutely would be thrilled to be included in any RP!  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:32 am
color=darkblue]Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)
Name of SoA: Novv
Appearance: Black base, sorta like 4 with 4's oceany goodness leg markings and Mom's belly markings. Aside the wave's foam, the gradient ought be blue to a darker blue or slight purply blue. Tail pfoof and mane can go CC. c: BEFORE I FORGET THO purple eyes.
Visual reference: wot?
Personality: Novv is love. Love is Novv. Novv likes to bring home baby shore creatures like crabs and such to love and care for, though he's always sad and confused when they pinch. A lovey little boy, Novv adores mommy and family, and the ocean. As he grows he'll begin adopting the pride's cubs unofficially, acting as 'Uncle Novv' to any seeking him out. As for other hobbies... Well, he kind of worships the ocean and whirlpools, finding them to be quite fascinating.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the Bahari, loved by Mommy (MOMMA'S BOY IN FAIRNESS), and I like RP and if you lost my AIM to poke me PM me or poke me any way you can what do you mean not RP. XD Not a requirement but he's also not evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:22 pm
Applying for: Liviyathan's rogue litter
Name of SoA: Scylla
Meaning: Sea-monster in Greek mythology.
Appearance:
- Semi-twin to cub #3 (female w/ purple eyes)
- Inner ears and hind toes should be the brighter neon green of cub #1
- Hot pink eyes like cub #1
- Neon green nose like cub #1
- Slight gradient change: I'd love for the yellow-green and green to fade into teal a bit more.

Visual reference: Forgive me in advance for my terrible description and inability to color a reference. The cubs from this litter far exceed my own coloring capabilities! I am completely and entirely smitten with this litter! Such gorgeous colors and patterns! <3

Personality:

Like her mother, Scylla was given the name of a sea-monster of mythology. Contrary to her name, however, the young Bahari cub is completely and entirely harmless. Scylla has an overactive imaginination and love of mythology and stories. Appropriate to her namesake and given the proximity to the sea, she is drawn to the superstitions and stories related to sea-monsters and other aquatic animals. She's incredibly sociable, enjoying learning new tales from her pridemates and sharing them with her family and friends.

Having been born during a very interesting time for the pride, Scylla had the opportunity to witness the working relationship between Bahari and Myrsky. So different from the familiar faces of her pridemates, the Myrsky are absolutely fascinating to Scylla.

While rogue breeding was temporarily permitted within the Bahari, the subject of the cub's unknown father will remain a mystery that Scylla holds on to for the entirety of her life. It isn't that she doesn't entirely adore her mother and family, but more that in the back of her mind, she feels like a part of her story is missing. To fill the void, she becomes an avid storyteller, bouncing ideas and thoughts off her siblings to fabricate what she imagines her father could be like. The timing definitely makes her think it's possible for one of the viking-lions to have been her parent. This can lead to some adorable RP with the cub's future step-parent as Scylla comes to learn that it doesn't matter what could have been and only what is.

Aware of the stigma behind her breeding, however, Scylla will develop an internal strength and great pride in her family. On this one subject, she will holds her ground and be unwavering. She does not feel that her family should be denied any opportunities of families with two parents. Despite all of her ideas of what her father 'could be', her family is completely perfect as-is.

Any additional requirements that the family has: I absolutely adore family RP and the Bahari is one of my favorite prides! I have no problem keeping her as a loyal member of the pride. I'm available for RP via thread or on AIM (you have my messenger!).  

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:46 pm
Applying for: Liviyathan x ???
Name of SoA: Bora'Aysu
Meaning: storm; water & moon
Appearance: See ref for the most part, but obviously the style should match the other cubs a bit more, my ref is a little rough. But everything should be there!
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: This little cub is quite the daredevil! He loves danger and figuring out just how far they can push things before a random adult steps in and essentially saves them from themselves. They're fascinated by stormy weather and the way the waves get choppy and the wind bends the palms during a squall. Their own moods are as changeable as the weather - one moment they'll be sweet and loving and the next swiping at your face and running off. It remains to be seen if these wild moods will settle as they grow older - this is something I'd like to explore through RP and see how it goes!
Another plot idea is that they decide to go swimming during a storm and almost drown. Rather than scare them away from doing so again, they think that if they preserver they can harness the power of the storm. Random adults/others who know about it will probably try to keep them away from the water for a while. Who knows if this works or not??
Any additional requirements that the family has: I love RP and would really enjoy RP and plots with the family and others in the pride!  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff