Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:42 am
Applying for: Njörðr x Freya
Name of SoA: Ásdís
Meaning: Goddess (Ancient Scandinavian)
Appearance: See ref! Yellow line is for the hair band, black nails, black nose, white mane.
Visual reference: ref
Personality: Spunky, has a 'tough-girl' persona she breaks out when she gets intimidated or scared (OH YEAH, WELL MY GRANDPA IS THE GOD OF HATE AND I WILL HAVE HIM MESS U UP).
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not sure but I plan on keeping her in the SB! c:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:27 pm
Name of SoA: Shinihup
Meaning: a reference to a hiccup
Appearance:
mommas gorgeous dark gree base
daddys eyes
a little bit of this girlys magma striping, maybe in some of the purples ive seen roaming about the line?
a little calico thrown in because pretty

Visual reference: wasnt requested, will edit in when i have one
Personality: Shinihu is a clitz, first and foremost. it's guessed she may not see quite well, but she can get around on her own. she resents that her name is basically the same sound she makes when she hiccups, and has a bit of a mean streak in her when tested
Any additional requirements that the family has: just to fit in, which im honestly not sure if she does. i dont know much about the family other then their pictures.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Marzipanz

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:34 pm
Name of SoA: Kvasir
Meaning: Named after the God of Wisdom in Norse Mythology.
Appearance: View Reference Sheet For Source Of Inspiration.
Visual reference: Reference Sheet
Personality: Kvasir was rightfully named after the great god of knowledge. He is a lion of quick wit, strategy, and a seemingly bottomless bag of random facts. His intelligence is showcased in his fighting techniques and keen observation of his opponents. Off the battlefield his wisdom might be a bit of an annoyance to most. He gives off a sense of arrogance and had been often heckled for being a know-it-all in his younger years. Despite his thirst to be the wisest of his family he is a merciful soul who is willing to lend his teachings to those who -in his opinion- are more simpler minded than himself. Well, he prefers that they beg, but a polite request would suffice.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I tried to make him fitting for the family.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:55 pm
Name of SoA: Eirik
Meaning: Norse name for Forever Strong
Appearance: Orange claws. A glow around all the orange markings and freckles. Eyes are two different greens. Gradient base and gradient mane/tail tuft.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality:
Mints: He freaking loves mints. Like, always chewing them. He'd carry a little knapsack around filled with them, ready to be chewed on. Because of this, he always smells minty. As a cub, he would be a thorn in Valka's side because he would constantly raid her garden and let his father take the blame for his pilfering.
Troublesome: He easily leads other astray to avoid troublesome affairs. Because of this, his little... lies could cause some strife for others. He also takes any sort of playing as a spar and has no trouble pouncing to win. He won't purposely look for a spar, however. But if it's gonna happen, like hell he's going to back down. And, like his father, finds a thrill for it and loathes losing. But refuses to lose face with sulking.
Compulsive: There is a certain order to the world that should be upheld. He is a bit... compulsive with organization. If there are a pile of stones, he would not be able to resist organizing them by color and then size, in neat organized patterns. Things slightly unaligned drive him absolutely nuts and he gets extremely waspy over anyone who disrupts a neat order.

Plot ideas:
+I eventually want him to become a lawspeaker
++Hanging with his aunt more than his parents. And learning to garden from her. Tho, he is picky about how the plants grow. Wants them organized.
+++Finding someone, best friend, enemy, future lover, idk. But someone who is just chaos to his neat world.
Any additional requirements that the family has: idk BUT ALWAYS A STORMBORN .:fist pump:.  

- Mynsed -

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:22 pm
Njörðr Freya litter is closes to new entries winner was messaged. Thank you all that tried ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:17 pm
Name and image of Father: Porphyrios
User Image

Name and image of Mother: Kahini
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi
Any Requirements: not at this time. Will add if I think of anything
List of all Throwbacks:
mom
dad
grandpa
grandma
A bit of history about the family: They were both rogues, and they joined the pride around the same time. She had seen him in her visions before a long time ago so it was sorta like fate when they met finally in real life.
Extra: If you have 0 lined mwezi I'll likely give your post extra consideration. Also double points for a reference image smile (I'm not really going by a point system. It just helps me to see visual images)

Closing Time: clooossseeddd. Sorry folks, found an entry I liked

found an entry that called  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:45 pm
Applying for: Porphyrios x Kahini
Name of SoA: Sevgi
Meaning: "Love" in Azerbaijani
Appearance:
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: Personality TBD in a few hours, when I can actually think. >>
Any additional requirements that the family has: He's going to stay in the Mwezi. ' - '  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:24 pm
Name and image of Father:Zah, nessiaing
User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 - though we reserve the right not to pick anyone.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi'Johar
Any Requirements: Must remain in Mwezi till at least Adol. If you are going to have them leave at adol or adult please let us know. No evil, the pride has been through a lot Zah and Jioni wouldn't raise a cub to be evil in anyway shape or form.
List of all Throwbacks: none
A bit of history about the family: Jioni: On the outside she's the perfect Lady: poised, refined, gentle, kind, and just a bit aloof. On the inside she's as sharp as a tack and is very calculating. Jioni will fix what she doesn't like, although it might not seem like she's doing anything other than flicking her tail and looking you over. She's a very crafty lady who doesn't like to reveal too much of herself to anyone, preferring to remain a bit of a mystery.
Zah came to the pride thinking the old leader was an amazing individual. However once he got there he learned that that was very much not the case. The large guard ended up befriendingLady Jioni who taught him the ways of the pride and how things really were. Together he worked with her to do little things he could do to help overthrow the old king. While their relationship started off as a working one Zah quite quickly fell in love with Lady Jioni and once things settled in the pride he made his intentions clear.
Extra: (Anything else you want to talk about)

Closing Time: TBD  

nessiaing

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:27 pm
Name and image of Father: Yuan Gui
User Image

User Image

* Edits do not pass
Name and image of Mother: Közönyös
User Image

User Image

Number of cubs currently in litter: 5 (including the custom in I added)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rouge
Any Requirements: [
b]No evil personalities or too adult personalities. These cubs may develop those things as they age but it will not be because of abuse ect ect. I will say that it is very possible that the cubs may learn how to be a thief thanks to their father who very much is one.
Lines must be same lines as parents only males can have either curly or none curly mane - up to you
Cubs may not be cub napped- they may go off in to the world after reaching adol and go where they like
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
A bit of history about the family:
Kozo - She was born in the swampies and lived there until the fire scattered a great deal of the lions. She was among one of those that fled. It wasn't too long until she found shelter in a pride shrouded in mist and where she met Yuan Gui and she settled for him. She is warm and loving to Yuan but not in love. Her heart was taken years ago by some one in the swamps named Shoo.
Yuan Gui - He's been lying through his teeth since he knew what was what. The fast talking thief isn't all bad though. He legitimately does love Kozo and is very excited to be a father. Despite being a thief and a bit of a liar to those out side of his immediate family, he's actually a pretty fun and decent guy.
The pride in the mists started to scatter and the pair took off in to the rouge lands to find their own way.
Extra: This is Kozo's last litter as she will die shortly after cubs are born.

Closing Time: When Cubbins Arrive

- chose u v u  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:13 pm
Name of SoA: Europa
Meaning: One of the smallest moons for Jupiter
Appearance: I tried to combine great grandma's strips with her grandmother's swirly markings. Then I used the parent's combined colors.
(Click for a bigger image)
Personality: Quiet
Europa is a girl of few words. It's not that she particularly dislikes social interactions or is hostile she simply doesn't see the point in wasting energy blabbering on. If she chooses to speak than you can bet it's for a good reason. As such I wouldn't imagine her to be quite the introvert. She might not have many friends, but those that she cares for will gain a loving and loyal friend for life.

Graceful? HA!
She tries hard, she really does to appear like a graceful butterfly. She admires the high-class ladies of the pride who can seem to float on air without breaking a sweat. Unfortunately Europa is not that type of girl. With her unusually short legs she moves more in undignified hops/waddles rather than slopping strides. She's basically like a little uncoordinated Dachshund or Corgi.

Flowers make everything better
Since she's so low to the ground and finds herself often sitting for hours at a time Europa has developed a love for gardening. They are her the one thing she babies in her life, often spending hours just sitting by them, tending to any weeds, and singing to them. She'll eventually have her own personal garden full of flowers that only bloom at night. As she gets older she'll use her knowledge of botany and the hidden meanings behind each flower to create vast arrangements for others, each hiding their own secret message within the flowers.

Plot ideas:
-Depending on the class that these cubs are rolled into it could be interesting for someone to finally tell her to stop trying to be something that she's not. Accept where she is in life and own it.

-Eventually finding someone that could break her out of her shell and push her to go beyond her limits or perhaps even do things that might look bad on her 'image'
-I would love for her to have a enemy (perhaps even frienemy) that either has developed for munching on her sweet tasting flower beds themselves, or has a pet that breaks into her garden.

Any additional requirements that the family has: This will be my first Mwezi well...ever. xD I don't plan on removing her from the Mwezi as I really want someone to finally play with inside that pride.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:07 pm
Pollack
Name of SoA: Europa
Meaning: One of the smallest moons for Jupiter
Appearance: I tried to combine great grandma's strips with her grandmother's swirly markings. Then I used the parent's combined colors.
(Click for a bigger image)
Personality: Quiet
Europa is a girl of few words. It's not that she particularly dislikes social interactions or is hostile she simply doesn't see the point in wasting energy blabbering on. If she chooses to speak than you can bet it's for a good reason. As such I wouldn't imagine her to be quite the introvert. She might not have many friends, but those that she cares for will gain a loving and loyal friend for life.

Graceful? HA!
She tries hard, she really does to appear like a graceful butterfly. She admires the high-class ladies of the pride who can seem to float on air without breaking a sweat. Unfortunately Europa is not that type of girl. With her unusually short legs she moves more in undignified hops/waddles rather than slopping strides. She's basically like a little uncoordinated Dachshund or Corgi.

Flowers make everything better
Since she's so low to the ground and finds herself often sitting for hours at a time Europa has developed a love for gardening. They are her the one thing she babies in her life, often spending hours just sitting by them, tending to any weeds, and singing to them. She'll eventually have her own personal garden full of flowers that only bloom at night. As she gets older she'll use her knowledge of botany and the hidden meanings behind each flower to create vast arrangements for others, each hiding their own secret message within the flowers.

Plot ideas:
-Depending on the class that these cubs are rolled into it could be interesting for someone to finally tell her to stop trying to be something that she's not. Accept where she is in life and own it.

-Eventually finding someone that could break her out of her shell and push her to go beyond her limits or perhaps even do things that might look bad on her 'image'
-I would love for her to have a enemy (perhaps even frienemy) that either has developed for munching on her sweet tasting flower beds themselves, or has a pet that breaks into her garden.

Any additional requirements that the family has: This will be my first Mwezi well...ever. xD I don't plan on removing her from the Mwezi as I really want someone to finally play with inside that pride.

I have this terrible habit of finding entries I like before the time i initially wanted to close things. Sorry for anyone else who was gonna try. But I really like this entry. It spoke to me deeply . Feel free to post in pollettes thread if you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:47 pm
Applying for: Zah x Jioni
Name of SoA: Usiku
Meaning: "At Night" in Swahili || I assume Jioni is swahili for "in the evening"
Appearance: For the stars, they are more clustered and dense on the cheek, bridge of the nose, shoulders, and rump. I forgot to make them more dense on the shoulder and rump on the visual.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality:
As a cub:
Leader: He wants to be in charge, take the lead. If it's hide and seek, he wants to dictate who is the seeker.
Friendly: He wants as many friends as possible. The more he knows, the better.
Social: He is not shy at all and will easily go up to others and bother them with chatting. He loves questioning how things work or why things are the way they are.
Kissbutt: He is not above giving sly compliments or doing things for adults(including his parents) to gain favor.

As an adult:
Calculating: He tunes into gestures and expressions, tones, reactions, and whatever past information he can obtain. Through this, he is able to come up with his own assumptions that are as close to accurate as he can get.
Reserved: If he has an opinion, he would rather not express it. He keeps a secure vault on his thoughts, opinions, and secrets that he knows. He craves information, craves the power it gives. It provides much leverage.
Very Large: He is physically rather large, gotten from his father. He doesn't shirk from his size and really, has an upright posture that may make him appear even more larger.
Gentleman: He is an utter gentlemen. Chivalry is not dead, in his case. He addresses with polite titles, bows his head in greetings, and allows ladies and children go first. He tries to remain charming and polite at any opportunity. After all, you catch more flies with honey. And in this case, the flies being information.
Mystery: He learned from his mother that one should always leave a bit of mystery. Information is power. Knowledge is key. Those who knew more about him had power over him. He chooses not to talk about himself and is rather vague about answering questions about himself.  

- Mynsed -

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:50 pm
Name of SoA: Orpheus
Meaning: "The darkness of night"
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Has his mother's external appearance of aloofness but his father's ability to fall hard & fast. Tries to guard his heart but will have a few heartaches growing up (as most teens are wont to do).
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the Mwezi 5eva

ps i accidentally made the tiger cave from aladdin before i realized it and by then it was too late

pps jioni party?? y/n??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:18 am
Ness and I have gone with Puh's. Please post in Ecaci's thread ASAP!

EDIT: Imma post it for you cos the window is closing for when we got them XD

MORE EDIT: You did post it XD I'm blind. CARRY ON

Puhterodactyl
Name of SoA: Orpheus
Meaning: "The darkness of night"
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Has his mother's external appearance of aloofness but his father's ability to fall hard & fast. Tries to guard his heart but will have a few heartaches growing up (as most teens are wont to do).
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the Mwezi 5eva

ps i accidentally made the tiger cave from aladdin before i realized it and by then it was too late

pps jioni party?? y/n??

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:23 pm
Name and image of Father: Ánrothán (MangoMeow)
User Image
(old cert, he's a rogue now)
Name and image of Mother: Saoirse [pronounced ‘seer-sha’] (MangoMeow)
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5 + 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: No evil pups. Neither Ánrothán nor Saoirse will raise their pups to be anything but kind. Irish names would be loved too, since both parents have Irish names.
List of all Throwbacks:
Anrothan's Family- Cier (father), Kyla (mother), Somhairle (twin brother)
A bit of history about the family: Ánrothán used to be a Knight in the Juu'Kilele, but is now a rogue. I’m not really sure what happened to his parents and brother by this point. He’s the polite, chivalrous type who wouldn’t hesitate to jump to someone’s rescue. (that’s actually how he and Saoirse met, and how they eventually became mates later on) Saoirse is deaf, was born with it and has adapted to surviving with it. She can be a little distrusting of others, but will be warm and loving to her pups and mate. She’s also fairly small for a wild dog. Roth towers over her.
Extra: Saoirse’s deafness will be hereditary, and while I’ll probably limit how many of the pups (if any) inherit it, I’m okay with whoever gets this custom-in to have it, if they so choose. Their mom would teach them how to live with it, and neither parent will allow their child to feel inadequate for having it.
What you do with your pup after they reach adulthood is up to you. They’d love having their pups around, but they both know better than to restrict them when they live as traveling rogues. The pups will need to stay with them until they’re older though. (Only exception to this is if you have a good plot reason that you want to do with your pup. Please run it by me first though)

Closing Time: October 25 @ 11:00pm PST  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games