Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Breedings
[RETIRED] Open Breeding Custom Slots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:36 am
Updated: Name and Personality 3/25
Updated: Last update, added a marking! 3/31

Applying for: Feuerblut x Soleil
Name of SoA: Lahahana
Meaning: Hawaiian "Warmth of the Sun"
Appearance: I have a ref image! x3 Concept is a modified version of my dragon character Ouseken, thought he would fit alright in this family, though it was hard not to make a paint horse firekin. X3; At work and haven't had a chance to update the ref image, but I would also like Soleil's circle marking on his forehead in black.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: An easy going surfer boy who tends to appear as if he never takes anything too seriously. He has a relaxed air about him that might make him seem like he'd be an easy target for exploitation, but those who try will find out that it's quick to backfire in their face. He's a crafty kid and might be a little bit of a kleptomaniac, but generally he doesn't mean any harm-- and stealing his his form of an ice breaker even if he might not make the best impression in such a manner. Luckily he has a pretty likeable, almost charming demeanor so strangers might find it hard to stay mad at him for long. He'll definitely be a Water Seeker. As far as the Safi and Gods go, the history his mother hails from is hard one for him to grasp conceptually. About as hard as it is for him to believe something as bizarre and mystical as Gods exist, but that doesn't mean he doesn't try to learn about both and he might go seeking out the Gods some day, just to see if Finar-si and her kind are really among them.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Hope you don't mind if I recycle this name and personality. I really like the personality and I feel like the name suits it. No clones of family members. Got a ref. Think name is okay? Not a pride or firekin line newbie! I used yellow in his design, but I don't think that would qualify him as a huria? And of course won't be distanced from his family.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:07 am
Name and image of Father: Hólmgeir
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Sóma
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 (+1 customs month custom)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Up to two, but not guaranteed.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Vikings
Any Requirements: These cubs will be involved in the family plot/war in some way. They also will be required to stay in the pride. Evil characters are welcome, after all they have Ragnvard for an older brother/mentor. Their names must begin with an 'R' and be traditional viking names, or something plausibly similar. (Scandinavian, Danish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish ect). A name and its meaning must be given with the cub app. (Reserved names: Reider, Regin, Rakim, Regina, Rafael, Ráhel, Réka, Renáta.)
List of all Throwbacks: Aunt
A bit of history about the family: War of blood plot thread (-Needs updating but gives the basics)
Father - Hólmgeir | Reaver
Very traditional, stoic and steady. He holds the values of the pride in high esteam. A powerful male both physically and in personality, he is a stalwart of the pride. He believes males should be the protectors and providers of the pride and females should stay home and rear cubs and look after the pride's interior. That said his own daughters are supported fully if they decide to become reavers, no one said a father can't be proud of his kids.... He is not a bully but has little tolerance for misbehaviour. A stern and authorative father, husband and reaver.
Born into the pride he is a proper old school Stormborn and can trace his linage back through many generations.
Mother - Sóma | Freeborn
Sweet, kind and thoughtful. Soma is still a traditionally minded Stormborn, and takes her duties as a freeborn and a mother seriously. Nevertheless if her daughters show the guts and determination to become reavers, she will fully support them and has no trouble standing up to other members of the pride in defence of her family.
She was born into the pride and can trace her linage back through many generations of Stormborn.
Aunt - Brenna | Freeborn/unofficial Bard
A classic Stormborn. Gutsy, proud and fearless. Sister to Sóma and an incredibly sassy lady. She will visit often as the sisters are still very close and will have a big influence on the cubs.
Brother - Ronan | Reaver
The eldest of the siblings. He is a hard lion and rather cold hearted, one who embodies the warrior spirit. Tough and determined he lives for reaving. He is not wholly without emotion though and does sometimes take time out to unwind and relax about the pride, but during those periods he will often be found alone, disliking rowdy company.
Brother - Ragnvard | Captain
Second born. Ragnvard is a sharp-minded male, cunning and sly, possessing neither remorse or pity. A master tactician and skilled both as a straight up fighter and as a Captain. Charasmatic and charming when it suits him but capable of acts of incredible violence and destruction. To those loyal to him he is Master and Provider both, assuring his reavers never want for anything, be it food, thralls or fights. In return he demands obediance and dedication to their goals. He is heavily involved in the education of younger members, believing the strength of the pride lives in the future generations. He is a true Stormborn, living and adhering to the very heart of the Myrsky Syntynyt philosophy. Strength is all, weakness will not be tolerated.
Brother - Raskogr | Lawspeaker
Weak, conniving, devious. From the same litter as Ragnvard and Ronan, he was third-born and the runt of the litter. Unlike his stronger brothers he never took to the reaver life. Instead he had a sharp mind and excellent memory. Combined with his sly and shrewd nature he took to life as a lawkeeper. While his father doesn't really care either way so long as his son is successful, Raskogr feels as if the entire family disapproves. Which has made him bitter and resentful. He and his brothers have never gotten along, Ronan treats him well enough but has his own concerns. Ragnvard will use him for his lawspeaker skills but the two brothers tend to clash when in close proximity. Ragnvard considers lawspeakers to be weak but dangerous, which strains their already tense relationship.
Sister - Rayn | Reaver
Exceptionally smart, this lioness is known for her cunning and quick wit. She can read other lions easily and often uses her ability to manipulate them into doing things for her. Her skill at advanced battle stratagem is unparallel, making her an incredibly valuable asset to a reaving band. Though she lacks the brute strngth of most reavers, her sharp mind makes up for it. Her first loyalty is to herself and her pride, just as their parents taught them.
Though she was too young to have been involved in the original assassination attempt, being born of a later litter to her older brothers and sisters, she sided with Ragnvard upon entering adulthood, knowing that her ambitious red-coated brother would be able to carry her own carreer forwards more swiftly than her tacturn golden brother. A totally stratigic move for her own gain.
She will remain with Ragnvard's band until he finally meets someone he can't kill, then she will look for a new Captain to serve.
Sister - Raija | Freeborn
Born in the couple's current litter. Like her name she is bright and sunny and completely imperious. A true little princess she knows what she wants and she isn't afraid to take it. She is also highly individual, despite coming from a very plain-coloured family this little female makes her voice heard loud and clear. Picking Ronan over Ragnvard as her favored brother she is the golden lion's loud-mouthed defender and a thorn in the sides of all those who favour Ragnvard. But she takes after Ragnvard more than she does her other siblings, being smart and sly and willing to bend the rules to get what she wants. Thankfully for her parents she is a little more altruistic than her darker brother.

Extra: Wow.. I think that is all for now..

Closing Time: Closed  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:18 pm
Applying for: Hólmgeir x Soma
Name of SoA: Runi
Meaning: 'secret lore'
Appearance: Main body is father's gray trim color, with father's main body color as a gradient up his legs. Mother's trim markings and blue 'eyeshadow.' Mane and tail same as mother's lightest body color. Father's gold eyes.
Visual reference: http://i65.tinypic.com/2eap7qf.jpg
Personality: Has an exceptional memory for stories, factual and legend. Runi is the kind of lion who listens and thinks more than he speaks or acts. He is very careful with what he says, holding his own opinions and feelings close and secret. He is a true neutral sort, and a good impartial mediator.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in pride and involved in the family plot yus!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:00 pm
Applying for: (Holmgeir x Soma]
Name of SoA: Ratatoskr
Meaning: Old Norse for Bore tooth or drill tooth; a squirrel in Norse legend that carried messages up and down the world tree Yggdrasil
Appearance:Everything is on the ref image really...
Visual reference: Here! No thumbnail, because Dropbox.
Personality: Ratatoskr.... Well, she likes slaves. She really, really likes the idea of slaves, and will wish to hoard her own slaves eventually - or try anyhow. She's not exactly nice, but not really nasty - abrasive is a fitting descriptor.Personalitywise aside that, she's quite willing to plot and plan, and to manipulate someone into what she wishes of them - and she tends to play 'dumb girl' to get it. Her standards are high for men - as she thinks is a man is the protector and provider, then once he's in her den, she's in charge now. Similarly, she's not afraid to shame a male if he tries breaking her rules inside. Outside, she's perfectly fine with taking orders, although truthfully, because she's a vain thing, she will not hesitate to bite if you try something with her disrespectful. Gods know what a female can do - I mean, if they rear cubs, they've seen things some males haven't.
Any additional requirements that the family has: R name!

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:22 am
Name of SoA: Tahu'waro
Meaning: "burning coal" - Maori (according to Google Translate)
Appearance: Mane and tail colors are parted in a manner similar to Galahad. He has Soleil's under-eye, belly, and toe markings. He has a similar swirly-wavy leg marking to Feuerblut, but only on his near foreleg (according to adult lines). He has a back stripe reaching from nose nearly to tail, much like some of Soleil's siblings and Shula. He has Soleil's pretty gold eyes! Colors for everything are on the ref.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Observant, sensible, and a hard worker. He carries himself with a faintly regal air, appearing more aloof and distanced than he is. He does not seem aggressive...at first. If pushed, temper blazes to life, proving him Firekin. He will apprentice either as a Watcher or a Guard.

What he learns of Safi beliefs he will hold close and quiet, secret and safe. In the sharing of this, he is cautious.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not a clone! In fact, I didn't expect his family's colors to combine in such a way. surprised SURPRISE TORTOISESHELL FIREKIN. Name fits the standard, I think--I can cut it back to Tahu ("burning") if the "coal" bit doesn't fly. I am neither a pride nor Firekin-line newbie, but I do not have a male on the lines!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:29 pm
Applying for: Hólmgeir x Sóma
Name of SoA: Ragne
Meaning: Wise
Appearance: Looks mainly like his father but with his mane colored like that of his aunts and more of the foot/stomach/face markings of his mother though not the same color.
Visual reference: here
Personality: You won't hear much out of Ragne, but that's because he likes to be an observer. He's quiet and unassuming but one can't be sure what he is thinking, whether it be about his family and what his role may be or what he thinks of the pride itself. He is interested in his brother in his tactician and fighting skills, but doesn't quite know where his loyalties lie as of yet.
Any additional requirements that the family has: R name, stays in pride, will be involved in plot/war.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:31 pm
Choosing these two! But all three were amazing entries!

Tonberry Queen X
Applying for: Hólmgeir x Soma
Name of SoA: Runi
Meaning: 'secret lore'
Appearance: Main body is father's gray trim color, with father's main body color as a gradient up his legs. Mother's trim markings and blue 'eyeshadow.' Mane and tail same as mother's lightest body color. Father's gold eyes.
Visual reference: http://i65.tinypic.com/2eap7qf.jpg
Personality: Has an exceptional memory for stories, factual and legend. Runi is the kind of lion who listens and thinks more than he speaks or acts. He is very careful with what he says, holding his own opinions and feelings close and secret. He is a true neutral sort, and a good impartial mediator.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in pride and involved in the family plot yus!

NovaCracker
Applying for: (Holmgeir x Soma]
Name of SoA: Ratatoskr
Meaning: Old Norse for Bore tooth or drill tooth; a squirrel in Norse legend that carried messages up and down the world tree Yggdrasil
Appearance:Everything is on the ref image really...
Visual reference: Here! No thumbnail, because Dropbox.
Personality: Ratatoskr.... Well, she likes slaves. She really, really likes the idea of slaves, and will wish to hoard her own slaves eventually - or try anyhow. She's not exactly nice, but not really nasty - abrasive is a fitting descriptor.Personalitywise aside that, she's quite willing to plot and plan, and to manipulate someone into what she wishes of them - and she tends to play 'dumb girl' to get it. Her standards are high for men - as she thinks is a man is the protector and provider, then once he's in her den, she's in charge now. Similarly, she's not afraid to shame a male if he tries breaking her rules inside. Outside, she's perfectly fine with taking orders, although truthfully, because she's a vain thing, she will not hesitate to bite if you try something with her disrespectful. Gods know what a female can do - I mean, if they rear cubs, they've seen things some males haven't.
Any additional requirements that the family has: R name!

SSBrosB
If you want to try for him in the monthly customs thread, go for it!!! And any other customs thread that comes up until the litter grows. Also the natural litter will be up in a contest if you wish to try!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:03 pm
Neon Fly
Updated: Name and Personality 3/25
Updated: Last update, added a marking! 3/31

Name of SoA: Lahahana
Meaning: Hawaiian "Warmth of the Sun"
Appearance: I have a ref image! x3 Concept is a modified version of my dragon character Ouseken, thought he would fit alright in this family, though it was hard not to make a paint horse firekin. X3; At work and haven't had a chance to update the ref image, but I would also like Soleil's circle marking on his forehead in black.
Personality: An easy going surfer boy who tends to appear as if he never takes anything too seriously. He has a relaxed air about him that might make him seem like he'd be an easy target for exploitation, but those who try will find out that it's quick to backfire in their face. He's a crafty kid and might be a little bit of a kleptomaniac, but generally he doesn't mean any harm-- and stealing his his form of an ice breaker even if he might not make the best impression in such a manner. Luckily he has a pretty likeable, almost charming demeanor so strangers might find it hard to stay mad at him for long. He'll definitely be a Water Seeker. As far as the Safi and Gods go, the history his mother hails from is hard one for him to grasp conceptually. About as hard as it is for him to believe something as bizarre and mystical as Gods exist, but that doesn't mean he doesn't try to learn about both and he might go seeking out the Gods some day, just to see if Finar-si and her kind are really among them.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Hope you don't mind if I recycle this name and personality. I really like the personality and I feel like the name suits it. No clones of family members. Got a ref. Think name is okay? Not a pride or firekin line newbie! I used yellow in his design, but I don't think that would qualify him as a huria? And of course won't be distanced from his family.

Opted for this guy! His design tickles my fancy - A dolphin in a family that contains penguins! Both very Not Desert animals lol But I did also quite like that sort of... "Detached fascination" with gods 3nodding Thank you, everybody who applied! heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:23 pm
Andranis
Opted for this guy! His design tickles my fancy - A dolphin in a family that contains penguins! Both very Not Desert animals lol But I did also quite like that sort of... "Detached fascination" with gods 3nodding Thank you, everybody who applied! heart

BWWWAAAAAAAAA!!! OMG SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DRANI! heart heart heart heart heart

So SUPER pumped to see this guy come to life! He's going to be so much fun to play! I'm so glad you liked his design!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:05 pm
Name and image of Father: Timeus
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Seema
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Myrsky Syntynyt
Any Requirements: Scandinavian names, must stay in pride until they are an adult. If you do have them leave the pride, please send me a pm.
List of all Throwbacks: Aureo(son)
A bit of history about the family: Timeus and Seema have been together for a long time and have known each other since they were cubs. They became mates not because of a romantic reason, but because they both had similar values. In their opinion it is just as important to train the mind as it is the body. Timeus is a bit more strict with his offspring and will expect them to train as much as they play. Seema will be around to make sure he doesn't work them to hard. Both will treat all cubs equally, regardless of gender.
Extra: Nope

Closing Time: TBD  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:56 pm
Applying for: Timeus x Seema
Name of SoA: Ildri
Meaning: Fire and Peace
Appearance: Exactly like daddy without dark stripes on the tail or dark ridge on the back. Striples like Mom's but in Dad's dark red, stripes will only be on her back
Visual reference: I don't have one sad
Personality: Ildri can bounce for firey passion to an eerie calm at the drop of a hat. She is smart and committed. If she sets her mind to something she will be sure to get it done. She enjoys time with her dad training and wants to prove to be the best. She isn't the mushy type in any kind of way, she will take a mate out of necessity to have a family. While she is not loving she is also not cruel either.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will remain in the pride and if she does leave I will pm you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:05 pm
Applying for: Timeus x Seema
Name of SoA: Björn
Meaning: Bear
Appearance: as an adult will have black mane like dads.
Personality: Bjorn will be strong willed and a little brash at times but wants the best for himself and his family members. He's going to be a little bit of a scrapper, even towards his siblings. He doesn't pick fights to be mean, but to help everyone become better and stronger.
(Eventually he'll go out on a viking and run into my Velia and bring her back to the SB)
Any additional requirements that the family has: will stay in pride  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:17 pm
Name and image of Father: Natsu
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Siobhan
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 + any staff
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bahari'mtoto
Any Requirements: - Please use a reference! You can find good ref art here (Bottom of the first post!) and here (For this one, I use the Pridelander cub for girls and Outlander for boys)
- Try to avoid a parent clone as much as possible... There's not a lot to work with here, so it's a bit trickier than usual
- Randoms are on! But don't make it too random - Assume the family is naturals for the most part!
- Names should be either Irish, Scottish, or Gaelic!
- Please include a future rank!
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
A bit of history about the family: Siobhan and Natsu grew up in the same pride, or what was left of it - There were just the two families, Natsu and his parents and Siobhan, her parents, and her five older brothers. When the older generation died, the seven young lions dispersed, heading off to other lands. Natsu and Siobhan found their way to the Bahari'mtoto lands, where they've settled down together.
Extra: At some point I hope to get Siobhan's brothers! I may contest them, too, so keep your eyes peeled!

Closing Time: When I get the litter!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:14 am
Applying for: Natsu x Siobhan
Name of SoA: tbd
Meaning:
Appearance:
-the mother's mane/tail color for the body color
- the father's light brown markings in the mother's light cream color
-the father's eye color
-the father's mane color
-the mother's nose color
Visual reference: x
Personality: I think rping to et a feel for personality but usually I go for a mix of the parents.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will stay in pride  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:29 pm
Applying for:Natsu x Siobhan
Name of SoA: Adhamh
Meaning: Of the Earth
Appearance: I tried to doodle dads face markings on the back. So feel free to CC from those what you will. Tail color will also be mane color. It's dads base color.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Haven't really figured him out yet. I see him being a little boisterous and somewhat charismatic.
Any additional requirements that the family has: will stay in pride and future rank will be nyangumi  
[OOC] Breedings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff